YesNoOk

Dormammu released by Gladiacloud & Shinzankuro (Read 5792 times)

Started by Gladiacloud, February 11, 2018, 10:43:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dormammu released by Gladiacloud & Shinzankuro
#61  February 14, 2018, 03:22:51 pm
OMG This character looks so good.

I didn't expect this level o quality.

Good Job guys.

GL
#62  February 15, 2018, 03:15:23 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • www.marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es

Some Feedbacks or Suggestions, first of all, I love the sprites, really, this is a wonderfull job, good work again guys.
I see that this was make with a lot of love and dedication.

I´ll take this like a suggestions you can take it or leave it.
1- I would check all the animations time, for me if you reduce 1 time all the frames will be better (for me).

2- It´s a pain in the ass, but if his head in all his animations be a separate animation would be nice, it looks a little weird when you hit him and the fire doesn´t flow, but again, it´s a pain in the ass doing that.

3- incorporate a System message

4- Incorporate the hitting dash mecanism, that this is a classic in MvC series

5- I would reduce the lie down time.

6- In all the super moves´s hitdef, I consider that the enemy should recover in the air and not fall, check some vs games and this always it´s like that, in hyper moves it´s ok, this makes you able to make good combos.

7- No dust effect in super moves?

This for now, if I remember something else I´ll notice it.
Marvel vs Capcom 2 mugen project:

www.marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es
#63  February 15, 2018, 03:43:41 am
  • Power of the Power of the Power of the Power
    • Canada
Some Feedbacks or Suggestions, first of all, I love the sprites, really, this is a wonderfull job, good work again guys.
I see that this was make with a lot of love and dedication.

I´ll take this like a suggestions you can take it or leave it.
1- I would check all the animations time, for me if you reduce 1 time all the frames will be better (for me).

2- It´s a pain in the ass, but if his head in all his animations be a separate animation would be nice, it looks a little weird when you hit him and the fire doesn´t flow, but again, it´s a pain in the ass doing that.

3- incorporate a System message

4- Incorporate the hitting dash mecanism, that this is a classic in MvC series

5- I would reduce the lie down time.

6- In all the super moves´s hitdef, I consider that the enemy should recover in the air and not fall, check some vs games and this always it´s like that, in hyper moves it´s ok, this makes you able to make good combos.

7- No dust effect in super moves?

This for now, if I remember something else I´ll notice it.

1- Why reduced by 1 tick?

2- Custom states, though. He'd be decapitated as soon as he gets thrown by, say, Kung Fu Man.

3- System message...? What do you mean?

4- Hitting dash? ...oh, you mean attacking in the middle of a dash, right? Yeah.

5- By how much?

6- Specials not having knockdown? Yes. Hypers not having knockdown? Unless it was deliberately supposed to be that way, I don't think that's a good idea.

7- I can get that for Chaotic Flame, maybe...? Definitely not for Stalking Flare though.
#64  February 15, 2018, 04:00:31 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • www.marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es

1- Why reduced by 1 tick?

2- Custom states, though. He'd be decapitated as soon as he gets thrown by, say, Kung Fu Man.

3- System message...? What do you mean?

4- Hitting dash? ...oh, you mean attacking in the middle of a dash, right? Yeah.

5- By how much?

6- Specials not having knockdown? Yes. Hypers not having knockdown? Unless it was deliberately supposed to be that way, I don't think that's a good idea.

7- I can get that for Chaotic Flame, maybe...? Definitely not for Stalking Flare though.

1- An example,in his standing pose reduce the time to 3 in all his frames (it´s in 4 right now), I don´t know, I see it better that way reducing one tick per frame.
Would be better in another animations too.

2- Yeah, it´s ok the way that it is right now.

3- Combo message (3 hits: YES -  5 hits: GOOD.. etc...) like vs games.

4- Exactly

5- Now it´s in 60, it´s a lot, maybe 15.. 20.. or 25 it´s ok, check other games and this is like that, the player get up fast.

6- Exactly.. Supers not having knockdown, hypers HAVING knockdown, the hypers it´s ok that way.

7- I see the dust effect in all the hypers (anim 9110 in Dormammu), but why no in his super moves like in vs series?
Marvel vs Capcom 2 mugen project:

www.marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es
#65  February 16, 2018, 01:48:16 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA

iirc, not all Hypers deal knockdown, like Ryu's Shin Shoryuken, the last hit deals serious damage and knocks the target sky high but the target returns to their jump down animations after the hit is done instead of falling to the ground. Charlie's Sonic Break and Anakaris' Super Cobra Strike doesn't knock down those that are standing.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#66  February 16, 2018, 02:32:29 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://www.facebook.com/kleylson.cavalcante
I don't know what Gladia thinks about the Redhot's idea of a combo message, as likely the system message[Danger message, first attack text, etc] but it doens't seem to be neccessary since these aren't fullgame based characters.

plus this could make the work extra hard for characters who means to be playable in all mugen settings, especially for Gladia works

I'm going to see about the no-knockdown hypers and the other issues and sent that to Gladia

- Any suggestions for conversions? Look on my thread and have fun! :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
New #67  February 16, 2018, 02:41:43 am
  • You came to defeat me!? Hmph. In your dreams, bud!
  • RoK Member & MUGEN Lover & Editor
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Had to do this cause damn guys, what an awesome char! :D

EDIT: One more. :P
Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 06:04:03 pm by 【MFG】gui0007