YesNoOk

Gatanothor by muu (Read 2560 times)

Started by ♦Godai♫Yusuke♦, November 28, 2010, 05:04:14 am
Share this topic:
Gatanothor by muu
#1  November 28, 2010, 05:04:14 am
  • Mite Kudasai, Ore no Henshin..
    • www.youtube.com/user/FreedomSagaEXKS
Hm.. let's see what can i say about this char... first of all his name should be originally called Gatanozoa it's a upside down monster head with a big body and he is quiet noisy for his constant roar  :o oh ya he can kill rare akuma and almost all cheap character with Hit box except those that don't have hit box at all how he kill them.. well when his HP goes to 0 by F1 he will activate a Dark Field which instantly kills every thing even team mate, that have hit box he's has a little Glitch when you press F1 sometime he might die but sometimes he activate the dark Field i used it to defeat, almost all cheap except some characters that just revive on the spot oh don't use chuck norris against it, the match will never end.. Gatanothor can't die Neither will chuck  ;D

Super Mech Hisui
ayu_s( or as in a little girl that cheap type where you can't hit her in round 2..)
LegendaryRyu(Uber cheap ryu who instantly kills you from anywhere on the screen in a set amount of time, no matter how much health you have, no matter if you're blocking. He's hard to hit too but Gatanothor defeat him in like 5-10 min)
Goku SSJ7

:twisted:

Super Mech Hisui's Shiny Typhoon thing also doesn't do anything to this monster

and in a few mintues she dies..

bye bye goes Goku SSJ7

Here's the Link
http://terminus.adultlog.net/

Download this monster at your own Risk =D

~ A New Hero, A New Legend~ Cho Henshin! - 超変身! ~
TokusatsuDream
Re: Gatanothor by muu
#2  November 28, 2010, 05:12:47 am
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
So a mindfuck orochi-edit powered character.
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#3  November 28, 2010, 05:24:23 am
  • Mite Kudasai, Ore no Henshin..
    • www.youtube.com/user/FreedomSagaEXKS
So a mindfuck orochi-edit powered character.

but he doesn't fight fist to fist or anything like that.. tentacles here and there and summon monsters to shoot fire balls and his finisher is more like holding the enemy on a spot while he fires a purple beam which instant kills  ;P

~ A New Hero, A New Legend~ Cho Henshin! - 超変身! ~
TokusatsuDream
#4  November 28, 2010, 05:25:27 am
  • Are you Serious?
Don't even bother with this character at all.  It's another nuke character for the purpose of seeing if it can annihilate every other character ever created in existence.  I ain't downloading this character either.
Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 05:53:44 am by Aigis on Serious Difficulty
#5  November 28, 2010, 03:05:52 pm
Hmm, I wonder if this thing was based on Ghatanothoa from the short-story "Out of the Aeons" by Hazel Heald (actually, it was ghostwritten for her by H.P. Lovecraft). Since one of its powers seems to be the ability to petrify its opponent, it sure would appear so.
#6  November 30, 2010, 06:46:38 pm
  • あなた自身殺せ :v
    • Hong Kong
    • mugen-maniak.blogspot.com
I've tried this character, this character cann't be controlled (automatically attack the enemy) altought in Arcade Mode.. o_O
just not Chuck Norris, when use Dark-Morrigan (in palette 12), Adriyan, Invincible Chaos, or ODHA (Overpower Dark Hadou Akuma) as enemy, the match cann't be end too..
Need to take 2 hour for try this character in my mugen.. :(
Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 06:51:56 pm by ★♥ Misha ♥★
#7  November 30, 2010, 06:52:57 pm
  • Keep up the Good work!
At least you released a character... good job on that... but I would like to see a balanced character in mugen if you don't mind...
Mysterious Warrior 777
#8  November 30, 2010, 08:42:34 pm
  • Mega Klinklang confirmed
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.webs.com
Don't even bother with this character at all.  It's another nuke character for the purpose of seeing if it can annihilate every other character ever created in existence.  I ain't downloading this character either.

And how is that any different than Mimi-chan?

<<-- Updated 09/14/14

You limit yourself so badly when you try to avoid variables. When you get over your fear of the "complexity" of variables, you will find yourself in a better place: A beautiful world where coding is actually fun.
#9  November 30, 2010, 08:46:39 pm
  • Si monumentum requires, circumspice
    • USA
    • Skype - TheToxicAvenger666