YesNoOk

Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers  (Read 28965 times)

Started by SNT, June 14, 2013, 06:01:42 am
Share this topic:
Re: Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers
#101  October 20, 2013, 06:00:07 pm
Oh, don't bother with the Omega anime. It's just something the guys from the anime came up with to restart something and grab some notoriety with cool young kids with a franchise they vaguely know the name of. People who actually read the original manga don't care for it, mostly (I haven't heard anything about it that wasn't from the kid-oriented market).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#102  October 20, 2013, 07:55:17 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
afaik, omega is oriented at the girls who are growing over pretty cure so they get a young teenager yaoi show instead of having to root over shounen series.
Re: Saint Seiya Soldiers' Soul
#103  July 02, 2015, 11:41:48 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
So after so many beggings and demands from fans... it finally did them justice... yes the original God Warriors of Asgard are added to the new game or lets say... updated version of the previous game since thats pretty much what this is, here is the trailer with their first appearance, looking pretty good imo:

"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:50:16 pm by Lord Kain
#104  July 03, 2015, 02:44:08 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
FUCK
I promised that I'd get the game whenever they added those.

Well then...
#105  July 03, 2015, 06:30:11 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
Yeah... this is pretty complete now as far as all of the original sagas go soo.... yeah as a fan i got to get this aswell, gotta run trough those 12 houses all over again for like... the fifth time? Lol
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#106  July 03, 2015, 06:42:24 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Holy goodness, this looks so good, can't wait. This reminds me that I have yet to watch Soul of Gold some time.

Shit
#107  July 03, 2015, 06:06:18 pm
  • SNK is life
The game does look pretty damn good.
#108  July 03, 2015, 07:07:44 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Looks dope, can't wait to play out this! :D

ROS

#109  July 03, 2015, 07:59:51 pm

Bea

#110  July 04, 2015, 12:53:38 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
*sigh*

Okay, I won't be able to let this one pass. I am dying to play as Siegfried...
Good thing it is getting a Steam release.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#111  July 04, 2015, 02:47:04 am
    • USA
This game has EVERYTHING now. I want it! Where's the preorder button???

Is it true that this is getting a Latin American dub too?

Bea

#112  July 04, 2015, 03:11:42 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I know for a fact that it will have a PT-BR dub with what is left of the original cast.
I am hoping that Latin America get their dub too because it would be way awesome.

I will be pre-ordering this as soon as it shows on Steam.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#113  July 04, 2015, 04:20:29 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/

Shit
#114  July 04, 2015, 04:46:35 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
Most of the original spanish dubs are participating on this aswell, they went on a good trully fan base this time

I am dying to play as Siegfried...

youre not the only one on this, god finally!, i wonder if this is gonna be sold digitally only here on the USA just like the last game was...

Bea

#115  July 04, 2015, 08:29:50 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I know for a fact that it will have a PT-BR dub with what is left of the original cast.

Source please, that sounds so hype

Article citing that the cast will be the original TV cast is in Portuguese, but it also confirms that it will be dubbed in Spanish by the original TV cast:
http://jogos.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/2015/04/12/novos-games-de-cavaleiros-do-zodiaco-e-naruto-terao-dublagem-brasileira.htm

o Diretor de Marcas e Marketing da América Latina Jason Enos revelou que os jogos "Cavaleiros do Zodíaco: Almas dos Soldados" e "Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" terão dublagem em português do Brasil, com elenco original de seus respectivos animes. Os games também terão dublagem em espanhol, feita pelos atores das versões mexicanas.

Rough translation:
The brand and marketing director for Latin America, Jason Enos, revealed that the games Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will have dubs in Brazilian Portuguese, with the original cast from the animes. The games will also have Spanish dub with the cast of the Mexican TV dubs.

#116  July 04, 2015, 11:57:01 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
YES!! :D

Spoiler: HUE BR (click to see content)
#117  July 05, 2015, 01:28:00 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Looking back at how much it has advanced the Saint Seiya games, it makes me quite happy. They have improved quite a bit, in ways that I personally like. I still remember when I played the first Saint Seiya for PS2 with French voices because I still wasn't good at English and it was the closest thing I could understand, at least in the fights. Météore de Pégases is one attack that I still can't forget LOL.
#118  July 05, 2015, 01:37:08 pm
    • USA
No one should go through the suffering that is playing games in French. I feel so bad for you :(
#119  July 05, 2015, 01:43:56 pm
I second that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#120  July 07, 2015, 11:22:51 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
I'm quite interested to know who will be the LatAm VA who will voice Siegfried and Shaka by proxy. Sadly, Mario Raul Lopez passed away 18 years ago, and his voice is widely missed. D: Most likely they'll try to find someone with a voice registry similar to his.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.