YesNoOk

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! (Read 5480 times)

Started by EM20XX, May 28, 2013, 03:07:05 am
Share this topic:
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!
#1  May 28, 2013, 03:07:05 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
    • mugenandgames.webs.com/
Here is the V2 Demo 7 of my SFZ game. I’m up to 26 characters each with 3 supers, 4 specials and 2 throws (one back and one forward) . I added E.Honda, T.Hawk, Gen and Cammy also fixed many bug Issues (Mostly with Sean and Sakura). I added more trainers to the bonus stages and more extra stages for 2p modes.

Info: This game is based off the Street fighter Alpha games but is meant to be more of a revision. I rewrote some of the stories and redid some of the moves to my liking. I redid the moves because I wanted the fighting to be easier and not as complicated. Sorry if anyone does not like these changes but the game is meant not to be a copy but what I would like to see in the game.

Warning: I do use other people’s work that I have edited a great deal. I made this game mainly for fun and I did put tones of work into it so please give it a try, I’m sure any street fighter fan would love it.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Get it at: http://mugenandgames.webs.com/
Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 04:22:07 am by EM20XX
Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!
#2  May 28, 2013, 04:49:04 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Please make a 2nd workable download link. I can't STAND 4shared. Or for that matter have to register to some download site just for something like this. :P

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#3  May 28, 2013, 04:53:00 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
Please make a 2nd workable download link. I can't STAND 4shared. Or for that matter have to register to some download site just for something like this. :P

I am uploading to depositfiles but till then i had to do 4 shared sorry :-/

Edit: Link is up now!... By the way I’m a big fan of your work (kind of obvious) I hope you like the game and if you have any pointers I would be glad to hear them.
Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 05:22:35 am by EM20XX
#4  May 28, 2013, 06:37:47 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I honestly like those life bars.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#5  May 28, 2013, 07:15:08 pm
    • France
New site & new releases coming soon...
#6  May 28, 2013, 11:12:34 pm
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
#7  May 29, 2013, 01:50:00 am
    • Brazil
The hypers should damage a lot more, and Juni speaks like a robot, not normally.
#8  May 29, 2013, 02:25:43 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
She’s a brain washed clone.. it is normal lol . People have commented about the damage before but my reason behind this is that I like longer fights and I feel when I up the damage it makes the fight go by fast but I’ll take this into consideration.