YesNoOk

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8 (Read 10269 times)

Started by EM20XX, September 25, 2013, 01:26:29 am
Share this topic:
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8
#1  September 25, 2013, 01:26:29 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
    • mugenandgames.webs.com/
Here is the V2 Demo 8 of my SFZ game. I’m up to 30 characters each with 3 supers, 4 specials and 2 throws (one back and one forward) . I added Adon, Ingrid, Dee Jay and Blanka also fixed many bug Issues. I added more trainers to the bonus stages and more extra stages for 2p modes.

Info: This game is based off the Street fighter Alpha games but is meant to be more of a revision. I rewrote some of the stories and redid some of the moves to my liking. I redid the moves because I wanted the fighting to be easier and not as complicated. Sorry if anyone does not like these changes but the game is meant not to be a copy but what I would like to see in the game.

Warning: I do use other people’s work that I have edited a great deal. I have tried contacting some of the creators but not all contacted me back. If this is an issue for any of the creators I will take down the game if needed. I made this game mainly for fun and I did put tones of work into it so please give it a try, I’m sure any Street Fighter fan would love it.

Only 2 more releases of my SFZ V2 game left! It’s coming along great hope everyone else feels the same.

Thank You to:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Get it at my site:
http://mugenandgames.webs.com/
Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:45:20 am by EM20XX
Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8
#2  September 25, 2013, 07:25:49 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Now this is a nice surprise. It's great to still see you working on this. I'll see if I could get to feedback later. More importantly though, is having a roster comprised of SFA characters who match. With having so many authors who released content, its hard to find a cohesive collection. Again, its good to see you working on these!! :lugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3  September 25, 2013, 07:46:01 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
Thanks! It’s surprisingly harder than it looks to reedit all these characters to match up fighting wise. I wont give up till it’s done. V2 only has 2 more releases and once I start V3 it wont be released in demos it will be released as a whole. V3 is one I’m more unsure if it will be done but I am at lest hell bent on V2 lol. This is my dream game though and it’s finally shaping out.
Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 06:44:42 pm by EM20XX
#4  September 25, 2013, 07:28:31 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Thanks! It’s surprisingly harder than it looks to reedit all these characters to match up fighting wise. I wont give up till it’s done.

I hear you 100% and can totally relate. Keep up the awesome work. I'll be awaiting the next update. :2thumbsup:

Posted: September 25, 2013, 07:58:06 pm
Wow. You've done a really good job here. I personally love what you've accomplished thus far and I cannot wait for Vega and Sagat. My only two gripes, and this is merely nitpicking, are:

Damage levels seem a little too low. Like, really low.

Missing throw "miss" animations. Is this intentional??

Outside of that, your edits are very well done. I like the inclusion of the F or B+ fierce punch; very cool and versatile. All of your edits are my preferred SFA variants in all of Mugen since all of them match and are well rounded. The second your next update rolls in, I'm all over it!!

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#5  September 26, 2013, 01:25:10 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
Thanks! I made the damage low because I wanted the fights to last longer though a lot of people tend to not like this so I may change it later.
Throws that miss do have intentional animation if that’s what you’re talking about but if they look strange then I can look more into it.
I’m glad you like the game! I believe in keeping things old school and I like how the game has that feel. I will keep the updates coming…
#6  November 05, 2013, 09:59:21 am
  • I'm power made flesh! Feel how weak you truly are
    • Greece
    • youtube.com/user/ShotokanEditor
Thanks! I made the damage low because I wanted the fights to last longer though a lot of people tend to not like this so I may change it later.
Throws that miss do have intentional animation if that’s what you’re talking about but if they look strange then I can look more into it.
I’m glad you like the game! I believe in keeping things old school and I like how the game has that feel. I will keep the updates coming…

Are you gonna convert this to mugen 1.1?
On of my favorite full game ever
#7  November 05, 2013, 09:18:28 pm
  • <>_<>!
    • USA

Are you gonna convert this to mugen 1.1?
On of my favorite full game ever

Sorry, I don’t think I will do 1.1. I might look into it after the final release. Thanks for the compliment though. I have been working hard on the final release and I think everyone will enjoy it.
#8  November 19, 2013, 02:06:06 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Sorry, I don’t think I will do 1.1. I might look into it after the final release. Thanks for the compliment though. I have been working hard on the final release and I think everyone will enjoy it.

It's great to hear that you're still working on this. All of your SFA3 characters are standard in my default Mugen's SFA3 section.

With that said, is your final version going to include the ability to take your characters and simply place them into any Mugen?? I really hope so.

#9  November 19, 2013, 07:40:57 pm
  • <>_<>!
    • USA

It's great to hear that you're still working on this. All of your SFA3 characters are standard in my default Mugen's SFA3 section.

With that said, is your final version going to include the ability to take your characters and simply place them into any Mugen?? I really hope so.

Yes but there is some coding that only works with other characters in the game. Such as Blanka with his Electric Thunder.

BTW: If you want the Electric Thunder to work with other characters just add this code to them

Code:
[Begin Action 50101212]

I try to make the characters playable with other mugens but that does come with bug issues.