YesNoOk

Mikoto Misaka v1.04 (Read 50995 times)

Started by OHMSBY, June 09, 2019, 11:27:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mikoto Misaka v1.0165
#21  June 23, 2019, 12:34:57 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Something's been bothering me a bit more recently, but I do wish the charge-up attacks were a little more lenient in their commands. I know that you need to hold down to  do them, but I sometimes will get the charged up versions of certain normals even if simply tapping the buttons only once, which makes me botch up my execution. Maybe it's because I use a keyboard to play, but still.

The problem was that the trigger was simply set as command = "holdb"/"holdc" when the timer has reached the set amount of ticks. So if you're mashing or if you happen to tap the button twice, there's a chance you would end up with the charged version instead.

Thankfully, I was able to fix this by using a variable that detects how long you've been holding down the button, so accidental charge inputs should be much less frequent now.

So yeah, Misaka has been updated. Go ahead and download her again.

- Fixed an error where the charged versions of 5B and 2C could sometimes be triggered by mashing
- Fixed a misspelling in Misaka's list of special intro triggers
Re: Mikoto Misaka v1.017
#22  July 18, 2019, 02:06:43 am
    • USA
Another Update that fixes the burst system and buffs her OTG combos by bypassing fall.defence_up. Go ahead and download her again.

- Revised Burst System
- Misaka now makes use of custom fall states, bypassing fall.defence_up
Re: Mikoto Misaka v1.03
#23  August 31, 2019, 05:30:41 pm
    • USA
Big update time. Go ahead and download her again.

- New system mechanic: Ultra Burst. Burst can now be used in a neutral state, and doing so will put Misaka in a powered up state that gives the following benefits:
 +Health and Meter will gradually recover overtime (Unless you're taking damage)
 +Damage output will be increased by 20%
 +Timer will be frozen
 +Hitting the opponent with the Ultra Burst will launch them upward and will be unable to recover from it
 +Hitting the opponent with the ultra burst will also grant 500 meter instantly
The time that the Ultra Burst state will last is proportionate to the amount of health lost prior to activating, Attempting an astral heat will immediately end the Ultra Burst state
- Implemented throw escape system, the opponent can now escape Misaka's normal throws by inputting A+B, B+C, X+Y, or Z within 14 frames after being grabbed. However, throws are inescapable on counterhit
- New Burst icon
- New cut in portrait for astral heat
- New astral heat BG
- Fixed an error where the counter message wouldn't show up for helper based attacks
#24  October 25, 2019, 05:27:21 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
Small thing I noticed, but apparently Websta’s Shizuo can have a special intro with Misaka. I don’t think anyone pointed this out before cause I assume it didn’t come to mind when playing as either of them, since Misaka just says one of her regular quotes when going up against him.
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
#25  November 11, 2019, 04:11:54 pm
    • Brazil
Hey OHMSBY, I've been noticing you've been changing some of your char's x and y scale from 0.315 to 0.33. Will this also apply to your other characters in a due update?
#26  November 12, 2019, 01:32:38 am
    • USA
All of the characters that needed the scale change have already been updated, so most likely not.
Re: Mikoto Misaka v1.04
#27  March 21, 2020, 09:57:27 pm
    • USA
Misaka has been updated. Go ahead and redownload her.

- New spark effects
- Spark effects are now properly aligned on opponents that are in a lie down state
- The strong shockwave effect now appears instead of the light shockwave after the opponent hits the ground from an air throw
- added palfx to the more heavy hitting electricity based moves
- Fixed an error where one of the effects for Railgun would be misaligned under certain conditions
- Fixed an error in the Incremental Corner Push code
- Added special intro against Akatsuki