YesNoOk

KOF Memorial Level 2 (5.0) by Zelgadis released 23/09/2011 (Read 134700 times)

Started by Darek, September 25, 2011, 06:27:20 am
Share this topic:
KOF Memorial Level 2 (5.0) by Zelgadis released 23/09/2011
#1  September 25, 2011, 06:27:20 am
  • Sexy!!
    • www.mugenimperiolatino.com

"Si quieres matarme, ódiame, aborréceme y sobrevive como puedas. Huye, escapa y aférrate a la vida....y cuando tengas unos ojos comos los míos, ven por mí"

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Click and Join!!
Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 06:30:45 am by Darek
Re: KOF Memorial Level 2 (5.0) by Zelgadis released 23/09/2011
#2  September 25, 2011, 06:38:40 am
    • USA
#3  September 25, 2011, 06:51:08 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
What a great attitude, not even worth downloading now.
#4  September 25, 2011, 07:17:31 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#5  September 25, 2011, 07:31:01 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Someone should look for the bugs and make videos about them anyway.

For shits and giggles.
#6  September 25, 2011, 07:42:43 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#7  September 25, 2011, 01:47:19 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Just to save you the trouble of listing the infinite number of bugs you may find on this, Zelgadis himself said to not to bother to list any of them because he plans to not to release any patch to fix them.

anyways this is not a PSN store or something like a PS3 update to patch chars...
because the game is moleboxed, so, for a patch probably we will need to redownload the entire game
 :o

not downloading, I like the work of zelgadis for normal mugen, not in a fullgame, cheap as hell  :-\
            Zorf Giudecca
#8  September 25, 2011, 05:46:43 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Is this going to be a one-sided topic, or is the other side going to get the chance to say anything?
#9  September 25, 2011, 05:57:12 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Then go convince Zelgadis who has been inactive here since 2007 to come here.

Stop being useless.
#10  September 25, 2011, 06:36:02 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
this game is even worse then the first one .... dayum , im totally disappointed
#11  September 25, 2011, 07:00:11 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#12  September 25, 2011, 08:28:28 pm
Guys My Compilation Game Of King Of Fighters XI Ultimate Match Will Be Better Than This Trust Me. I Thought This Game Would Have More Chars. Cant Wait To Release My Game
#13  September 25, 2011, 09:01:15 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
k
#14  September 25, 2011, 09:04:27 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i think if anyone's looking for a better kof fullgame, there's The King of Fighters EX Unlimited match or does this thing go to Found Releases 1.0+ also?
#15  September 25, 2011, 09:05:34 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
This is still better than a shit compilation.
#16  September 25, 2011, 09:07:02 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#17  September 25, 2011, 09:09:16 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Why
#18  September 25, 2011, 09:29:12 pm
    • USA
can drewski and uche stop sucking at posting PLEASE?!?! Don't derail the thread with your useless shit.

kofguy4ever your shit  sucks aswell.

Just to save you the trouble of listing the infinite number of bugs you may find on this, Zelgadis himself said to not to bother to list any of them because he plans to not to release any patch to fix them.

anyways this is not a PSN store or something like a PS3 update to patch chars...
because the game is moleboxed, so, for a patch probably we will need to redownload the entire game

not downloading, I like the work of zelgadis for normal mugen, not in a fullgame, cheap as hell  :-\

Not true. You can setup your folders correctly while moleboxing to be able to have all the cns files in one pack. In case of patching that you will just download a small file to update the text files. OR you can molebox each character appart, like in KOFZ.

Anyway, have a nice day guys. :)
#19  September 25, 2011, 11:10:49 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ hohoh anal perversion skills  :P whatever this game is really terrible just seeing how easy some bugs are replicate and well with that attitude I couldn't expect less from Zel  :-\
Chilling
#20  September 26, 2011, 04:01:24 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
i think if anyone's looking for a better kof fullgame, there's The King of Fighters EX Unlimited match or does this thing go to Found Releases 1.0+ also?

if someone is looking for a better kof game he is better that someone is better off playing kof2k2um, 98um or the old k2k and 98 neogeo versions anyway.

can drewski and uche stop sucking at posting PLEASE?!?! Don't derail the thread with your useless shit.

kofguy4ever your shit  sucks aswell.

Not true. You can setup your folders correctly while moleboxing to be able to have all the cns files in one pack. In case of patching that you will just download a small file to update the text files. OR you can molebox each character appart, like in KOFZ.

Anyway, have a nice day guys. :)

or just use delta/whatever patches since molebox should give you beter version control anyway.
#21  September 26, 2011, 09:57:38 pm
sad to say man this kofm sucks all these months man he could of done better like my mugen kofxi ultimate which is w.i.p. only thing i like is some of the stages and white k.o screen from the real game. and guys he use some of his chars and plus other author chars mainly tested all of them. all he did was edit them to his liking same thing im doing but more smoother gameplay. im not impressed. i rather play kofz. oh i like his new char naomi
#22  September 26, 2011, 10:49:27 pm
  • Hola
    • Chile
    • yiazmatomegavictorys.wix.com/mugenvictorys
What.

#23  September 26, 2011, 11:14:10 pm
He's saying that KOFM 2 sucks except for some things and that he's gonna do better with his own game.

Although I'll believe that when he concurs the english language.
#24  September 27, 2011, 01:06:01 am
Is a bad work

Bugs and bugs...

Pass:

#25  September 27, 2011, 03:54:47 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#26  September 27, 2011, 03:59:37 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
wow, metroker did something good this time!  :o
            Zorf Giudecca
#27  September 27, 2011, 04:12:55 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Dear kofguy4ever:

Please stop derailing this thread (or any other) with posts related to your "awesome 2k2umXI" fullgame.

PS: this in an official warning.
#28  September 27, 2011, 04:13:21 am
  • 99% Offline, So?
    • Mexico
    • www.facebook.com/KOFNeostation
Darek-Zelgadis-Memorial:

• Nice Intention.
• Interesting but otaku-fanboy story.
• Excellent Background Music.
• Unnecesary 1.2 GB file size.
• Ilogic AI.
• Long wait.
• Some sprite edit details.
• (Bugs * More Bugs) ^ 2
• Bad attitude!
• No future Fix
• A possible third part?

WTF!

You must first, TRY to be open to criticism an feedbacks before you think in something else. Please.
#29  September 27, 2011, 06:12:40 pm
  • I'm a llama!
 :???:
what is unlock's password?
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
#30  September 27, 2011, 09:04:38 pm
  • For the Murder!

you need them to "unlock" new chars...

the fun thing is that everyone is kissing his ass in his forum for this crappy game ::)
and if someone mentions something about the bugs he deletes their post..... --;
lol
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#31  September 27, 2011, 09:14:10 pm
look all im saying is that he could of done better with the chars. i really liked his kofm game before thgis one even my friends use to play it everyday. but this one has lots more bugs. i was hoping for more chars also. im doing my best to fix all bugs with chars in my game. im not trying to be rude but it dont seem that he a true kof fan like me. if he did he would of made it more better. thats all im saying peace
#32  September 27, 2011, 09:16:42 pm
He's saying that KOFM 2 sucks except for some things and that he's gonna do better with his own game.

Although I'll believe that when he concurs the english language.

yes that all im saying. im pretty sure my game will turn out good. alot of people will hate alot will like thats how the world is. so it dont bother when people talk crap
#33  September 27, 2011, 09:24:52 pm
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none

you need them to "unlock" new chars...

the fun thing is that everyone is kissing his ass in his forum for this crappy game ::)
and if someone mentions something about the bugs he deletes their post..... --;
lol

exactly that, he is deleting people feedback and bug reports... just keeping the +1 nice car dude!!

what's the worst thing about this? the admin is OK with this, and also Zel said before he hate the +1 comments and leechers... and his thread has only +1 comments and leechers xD
            Zorf Giudecca
#34  September 27, 2011, 10:10:49 pm
    • France
#35  September 27, 2011, 10:19:02 pm
After going over a few things, my main issue at this point is mostly with Zelgadis' attitude and decision making rather than towards the game itself. The most obvious one I think is his decision to make only one initial release with no bug fixes/patches/updates what-so-ever. The fact that he's deleting the posts of those who report these bugs doesn't make it any better. Despite enjoying his work at times, even I must admit that his attitude is extremely awful on these matters.

The absolute worst thing about this though is that this game has so much damn potential. Mostly due to the edited/original-sprited versions of Krizalid with his 2001 appearance and Sinobu Amou. What I think a lot of people have noticed at this point though is that the game's AI is too difficult to handle for most casual players, ESPECIALLY when one gets to the bosses (which once again, excell beyond SNK Boss Syndrome).

For example take a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRgAsswNd8w

Not only did Zelgadis bring back the Clone Boss' infinite power guage (which people complained about even in the first game), he upped their AI as well. Hell, people are even complaining in the original thread that the bosses are still too cheap, but at this point it's unlikely he's going to fix any of the issues. I seriously don't even want to think about what his third game is going to be like at this point. If he just straightened out his attitude and actually acknowledged these problems, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Also, if anyone finds out the pass for Kung Fu Girl in this game, please post it. I'd personally give you a gold medal for doing so if I could (the proceedure for unlocking her is almost insane).
#36  September 27, 2011, 10:35:57 pm
    • USA
What does everyone mean by Zelgadis' atutude?
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:44:16 pm by Uche_of_MFG
#37  September 27, 2011, 10:46:43 pm
After going over a few things, my main issue at this point is mostly with Zelgadis' attitude and decision making rather than towards the game itself. The most obvious one I think is his decision to make only one initial release with no bug fixes/patches/updates what-so-ever. The fact that he's deleting the posts of those who report these bugs doesn't make it any better. Despite enjoying his work at times, even I must admit that his attitude is extremely awful on these matters.

The absolute worst thing about this though is that this game has so much damn potential. Mostly due to the edited/original-sprited versions of Krizalid with his 2001 appearance and Sinobu Amou. What I think a lot of people have noticed at this point though is that the game's AI is too difficult to handle for most casual players, ESPECIALLY when one gets to the bosses (which once again, excell beyond SNK Boss Syndrome).

For example take a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRgAsswNd8w

Not only did Zelgadis bring back the Clone Boss' infinite power guage (which people complained about even in the first game), he upped their AI as well. Hell, people are even complaining in the original thread that the bosses are still too cheap, but at this point it's unlikely he's going to fix any of the issues. I seriously don't even want to think about what his third game is going to be like at this point. If he just straightened out his attitude and actually acknowledged these problems, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Also, if anyone finds out the pass for Kung Fu Girl in this game, please post it. I'd personally give you a gold medal for doing so if I could (the proceedure for unlocking her is almost insane).

THANK YOU I AGREE WITH THIS POST
#38  September 27, 2011, 10:49:00 pm
    • Puerto Rico
What does everyone mean by Zelgadis' atutude?

Did you miss the part where he said that he wouldn't update this game at all and deleting all bug and error reports from the thread leaving only the Nice game +1 comments?

How big is the game total? I may see for myself if I'm feeling masochistic.
#39  September 27, 2011, 10:53:07 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Its around 1.6 GB or something. Took ages to install on my machine, as I decided to see what it was like for kicks.

I have to agree with Shinryuu, Iori Clone 9 is absolute donkey shit and Kyo Clone 10 is just as bad. I'm wondering if the difficulty selector's even working as I still get AI that would cream a casual player. Around about the 2nd or 3rd fight too.

Furthermore I read that to get KFG you have to beat Shinobu with Kusanagi's Hyper or something, that is if it has to be Kusanagi specifically or just a maember of the Kusanagi family or whatever. This would be a whole lot easier without all the cheap shit.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#40  September 27, 2011, 10:59:38 pm
From what I understand, you have to beat Sinobu in the first round by using Kusanagi (or it could even be the original Kyo or one of the clones), and the last hit has to be a Level 2 Hyper Move. Good luck trying to do so, however. My good friend (and awesome strategist who somehow is capable of beating these bosses) on Youtube tells me that Sinobu's combos can rip apart anywhere from 50% and over of your health.
#41  September 27, 2011, 11:07:36 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Does it have to be in single mode? Because if it does, then I'm not averse to just cribbing the KFG password from soneone else if need be.

The first time I played this I had to resort to spamming Geese's Double Shippuken against the CloneBastards, it was that bad
#42  September 27, 2011, 11:25:33 pm
I think it does have to be in single mode from what I can gather from translating this. Also, don't feel bad about that. That's usually how I deal with the AI in this (and by setting the life to 1% if I just want to get through it), either that or spamming Krauser's new, oversized/overpowered versions of the Blitz Ball. Those things are useful, but annoying if you're fighting him.

Also, since I have the chance to do this, I'll post my personal pro/con points on the full game.

Pros:
- A very good/wide selection of characters to play as (58 in total, not including bosses).
- Almost all the characters have new edits or have unique new touches to them in some way.
- The unlocking system is rather unique for the first few ones, in terms of progressing the story-line in it that also unlocks access to the final bosses. This is only for the first two or so unlockables, however...
- All the music and stages are fantastic.
- Actual functioning edited/original sprited versions of Krizalid 2001 and Sinobu.

Cons:
- The unlocking proceedures get to be a pain in the ass when trying to access some of the "extra" characters.
- The difficulty, as stated before, is extremely cheap. There's also a few gimicks thrown in there just to make the game seem harder (the clone's infinite power guage for one).
- Bugs here, bugs there, and more problems/glitches as well.
- You can't play as/unlock playable versions of the bosses.
- The screenpack itself is rather bland when compared to the one from the last game. It mostly just boils down to three main colors: Blue, White, and Black.

And most likely, none of these issues will be fixed unless Zelgadis straightens out his attitude and learns to take criticism and accept bug-reports from others.
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:38:01 pm by Shinryu82
#43  September 27, 2011, 11:31:20 pm
    • USA
A.I. is bullshit. Zelgadis' idea of an awesome A.I. is repetitive combos and infinite power (for bosses, besides of course the extra life). That's not A.I., is just a basic script of move chaining in the same way again and again. It has no variety whatsoever, when X char hits you with a c.LP you know what he's going to do next, and later and later.

Also several chars feel so badly adapted it's not even funny. Iori Clone 09 (Yeah, a Iori clone lolz!) is Sander's Iori slapped into this "thing". He even has his original explod that appears when he's at low life. Also he still can do his Ya Otome version 95, you know, without the superpause and with the totally out of place 95 voice. And for some stupid reason he can still activate MAX MODE, ARMOR MODE and COUNTER MODE... em...

And... you know, the totally out of place characters with doubtful sprite quality? Yukino, the protagonist of this game... she comes from a hentai game you know? And then you have Mizore... I mean... well whatever... it's mugen I guess...

Em... I still have this game, I wanna rip the music but don't know how. If anyone can open those damn encripted packs to get the music be my guest. He said the music was specially done for this game (A friend of him composed them) but honestly, I can BS on that, it's not the first time he lies anyway and those tracks sound like J POP/ J ROCK and I bet they were performed by some obscure asian band or something...

Zelgadis don't want to see any posts related to bugs and stuff that's wrong because he likes to pretend this thing is perfect. If he lets people post the feedback everybody will notice how weak this is. And the worst thing is that most of the admins agree with him on that (As in "protecting his work"). You know how you protect your work people? By making something SOLID, and this thing is as solid as a 70 year old fat woman's ass...
#44  September 27, 2011, 11:38:12 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
@ Rednavi:

Iori Clone 9 feels more like Ihoo's if anything owing to how it changes hitsparks and voices on the fly. I know Sander's had KOF and CvS but that kept itself largely together. I really don't get why he had the 99 extras or 2002's MAX mode. Ther'es actually a KOF Memorial Wiki that says he was based on Ihoo's. Still.

YEah I read about Yukino, she's from Body Transfer. Only now she's a Kula edit but with FIRE POWERSS ZOMG its almost an "ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL" type deal. At least she's funny for the winpose where her clothes explode and she cries about it. Leads to funny moments in Simul with Geese laughing about it or Rugal liking what he sees. As for Mizore, I don't get it.

@Shinryu

Well now I'm doubly wanting to crib a password. I don't feel like attempting to bullshit the Clones on my own if they're like that. Why did Krauser even have an overpowered Uber Blitz Ball special? At first I thought it was an EX move dealie ala SF3 or KOF XIII but only Krauser had a sort of EX Blitz Ball and it can be spammed so what's the point? Pick Krauser.

I gotta agree with the unlock methods. Its good up until you unlock Mizore. Then the methods start getting unfair and demanding that you're a socially detached KOF demigod that has to deal with dickish AI that's like that evne on the easiest setting. No offense to KOF pro players out there BTW.

I kinda wish Krizalid was playable. And to kinda nitpick I'd like of Joe had Thunder Fire but otherwise he's okay.
#45  September 27, 2011, 11:43:33 pm
    • USA
Ah you're right, the name was Ihoo. Yes, that's the Iori I was talking about. The one with a crapload of moves and kinda shitty vels and chains.

This thing is working on mugen 1.0 for no reason. Nothing from it was used. AILevel is ignored, they wont be easier if you low the difficulty. Music doesn't have looppoints. Of course HD res is not used and I don't care. The default settings are weird, 80% life and infinite time? And of course, no winquotes whatsoever.
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:46:53 pm by Rednavi
#46  September 27, 2011, 11:45:05 pm
Yeah, Iori Clone-09 is completely based off of Ihoo's Iori (and for the record, I actually wrote that article on him). I still go by the criticisms outlined in it. When converting a character with such modes in pure KoF-standards, those modes should have been taken out. Instead, he still has his Max/Counter/Armor modes, and he's still the only character from what I can see that has his abusive side-step-dodge of sorts.

As for Yukino and Mizore - Yukino does come from some sort of obscure hentai of some kind and Mizore is just there due to the fact that Zelgadis usually puts in some sort of anime guest character in these games.

In terms of ripping anything, I think the easiest way to get the music is just to rip it with Audacity and convert it to an mp3. That is, unless someone wants to try to crack into the moleboxed files/whatever this thing is packed with.
#47  September 27, 2011, 11:47:30 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Its quite an argument for "less is more".

In this case its possible for a boss to not have so much moves and ridiculous stuff and still be tough but on a better level.

I would ask why Geese has Nightmare-style Double shippuken but I'm not complaining about it anymore after fighting the Clones.

Yeah, Iori Clone-09 is completely based off of Ihoo's Iori (and for the record, I actually wrote that article on him). I still go by the criticisms outlined in it. When converting a character with such modes in pure KoF-standards, those modes should have been taken out. Instead, he still has his Max/Counter/Armor modes, and he's still the only character from what I can see that has his abusive side-step-dodge of sorts.

As for Yukino and Mizore - Yukino does come from some sort of obscure hentai of some kind and Mizore is just there due to the fact that Zelgadis usually puts in some sort of anime guest character in these games.

In terms of ripping anything, I think the easiest way to get the music is just to rip it with Audacity and convert it to an mp3. That is, unless someone wants to try to crack into the moleboxed files/whatever this thing is packed with.

Any luck translating the endings so I can figure out why Yukino disintegrated herself along with Element? And I don't see why Iori Clone 9 has the 94 sidestep if he can spam it to high hell.

I wouldn't mind Yukino so much if she didn't feel so unoriginally altered to have fire moves and what is clearly Satsuki's voice from Melty Blood.
#48  September 27, 2011, 11:51:23 pm
    • USA
Iori Clone 09 can be guard crushed, he even has the KOF 99 explod when that happens. And the html file that comes with the game explicitly says that "the guardbreak is not feature as in normal KOFs but some moves automatically break the guard like Kyo's Mu Shiki"...

Total lack of detail, just... total...

Any luck translating the endings so I can figure out why Yukino disintegrated herself along with Element? And I don't see why Iori Clone 9 has the 94 sidestep if he can spam it to high hell.

Post the pics, I can translate his spanish... or broken english aswell :P

ew! No way! It's either RAW quality or nothing. music is easly rippable thanks to them not having loop points but screen recording... that's not top quality.
#49  September 27, 2011, 11:57:14 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I saw that too. I saw Real Bout 2 hitsparks when guardbreaks happen. There's barely any consistency going on here.

I love how Element rips off White's fuck you tactic from REal Bout Dominated Mind. When you beat him he shoots a laser that will OHKO you unless you jump over it and hit him.

Rednavi said:
Post the pics, I can translate his spanish... or broken english aswell

Sorry, I don't feel like rushing through a game that prides itself on difficulty that makes it more a matter of luck than skill.
#50  September 28, 2011, 12:01:50 am
True, the music quality is usually a lot better in its initial file-form. I can't get at it myself, so we'd need someone with more extensive knowledge on this sort of thing.

Also, there's a rough translation of the ending on Youtube already, and I was thinking about doing one myself since I already translated the intro. The basic jist of it was just to destroy Element due to him either being far too powerful to kill otherwise, or it could have been due to Yukino's DNA/awakened powers interacting with him or something like that. Even with a rough translation, it kind of leaves me mystified. Kind of stinks though...Element had such a build-up/hype to him and he dies in the end - and most likely this new figure called "Calisto" mentioned in the end is going to be the end-boss of the next game.
#51  September 28, 2011, 12:06:48 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
And it looks like Naomi's working for him.

I only hope Zelgadis didn't go so far as to write it as if Yukino and Kyo might have been a couple. Doesn't Kyo have Yuki?
#52  September 28, 2011, 03:26:51 am
Found another bug:
Rock sometimes moves around and attacks before the round even begins. I probably won't do a video on it, since I'm already working on something else at the moment, but if anyone else wants to I would love to see it. It'll probably be worth some good lulz and bring back some flashbacks of fighting Dooby Dummy.
#53  September 28, 2011, 03:31:54 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I won't, I uninstaled the game eventually.

And I got that bug with Rock. Seriously did Zelgadis even bother to bugtest this? I know how practically rhetorical that question is but still, how'd you let that slip by? People know what kinda bug that can lead to.
#54  September 28, 2011, 04:14:12 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
there is a friend of Zel that call himself a "beta tester"... we already know he fails!
            Zorf Giudecca
#55  September 28, 2011, 04:42:57 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Must have fell asleep at the wheel somehow.

Anyway I don't see why Kyo and Iori had to be unlocked.In KOF 99 it might have made sense, as it they went missing after Orochi's end and it looked like that they died defeating Orochi in their special ending.
#56  September 28, 2011, 04:45:32 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Must have fell asleep at the wheel somehow.

Anyway I don't see why Kyo and Iori had to be unlocked.In KOF 99 it might have made sense, as it they went missing after Orochi's end and it looked like that they died defeating Orochi in their special ending.
you mean a hidden treasures team ending in the king of fighters 97?
#57  September 28, 2011, 05:28:54 am
Finally got the last password and unlocked everything. For those of you that don't know, somehow still have the game, or just want to save yourself the headache, here they are:

82956943 - Unlocks Yukino and Sula

99752018 - Unlocks Kyo, Iori, Kyoko, and Naomi

91125679 - Unlocks Mizore

33918258 - Unlocks Kusanagi

82197360 - Unlocks Kung Fu Girl
#58  September 28, 2011, 06:05:10 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#59  September 28, 2011, 06:22:13 am
  • For the Murder!
BITCH PLEASE!!

Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:01:14 am by the_mike
#60  September 28, 2011, 10:18:07 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
            Zorf Giudecca
#61  September 28, 2011, 12:01:58 pm
    • France
lol
#62  September 28, 2011, 04:53:43 pm

Well, that certainly didn't take long for someone to hack into this (for the record, this image comes from a discussion thread on tieba.baidu). And what a surprise: Iori Clone-9 still has that random "Another Iori" striker from KoF 2000. I don't recall his AI ever using it in-game, though.
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:45:14 pm by Shinryu82
#63  September 28, 2011, 06:51:11 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Looks like it won't be long before the whole thing is cracked and the whole thing can be extracted.
#64  September 28, 2011, 06:56:40 pm
    • USA
I am thankful that the flames have come to an end.
#65  September 28, 2011, 09:49:32 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Please stop posting here.
#66  September 28, 2011, 10:18:16 pm
    • USA
Well, that certainly didn't take long for someone to hack into this (for the record, this image comes from a discussion thread on tieba.baidu). And what a surprise: Iori Clone-9 still has that random "Another Iori" striker from KoF 2000. I don't recall his AI ever using it in-game, though.

It's not surprising at all, as I said, that Iori is practically untouched, he reminds me of that Athena in KOF chickenWING where she has Guilty Gear mechanics in a... KOF game... yeah... is THAT bad.
#67  September 29, 2011, 12:27:07 am
    • USA
#68  September 29, 2011, 12:28:12 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Learn what backseat modding actually is before you throw the term around.
#69  September 29, 2011, 02:37:26 am
From the Urban Dictionary:
"Backseat Modding
1. When a person tries to act like a mod or an adminstratior of a forum. They are general pain in the ass, piss people off and so on."

Regardless though, there's still notable subject matters to comment on things relating to this full game, like this:
http://www.mugenimperiolatino.com/index.php?board=167.0

It must be a Christmas miracle or something.
#70  September 29, 2011, 04:31:06 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
lol there really is a bug report forum. Wow I feel dumb.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#71  September 29, 2011, 04:47:21 am
You shouldn't. I think it was just recently added, and seemingly not by Zelgadis but by another mod, interestingly enough.
#72  September 29, 2011, 06:19:12 am
    • Puerto Rico
On another note, am I the only one that (with the exception of the cheapass SNK syndrome on steroids bosses) everyone does too little damage on default settings(80% life in options)?
#73  September 29, 2011, 06:55:20 am
    • USA
They added the bug section as a way to shut up the people who wanted to give feedback...

It sounds like a lose-lose situation for them because we complained about not being able to talk about the bugs and now that they made the section we complay about that being some sort of scapegoat... but hell it is a scapegoat. This will teach the people next time that feedback should be encouraged, even if you don't want to update the game.
#74  September 29, 2011, 05:16:41 pm
On another note, am I the only one that (with the exception of the cheapass SNK syndrome on steroids bosses) everyone does too little damage on default settings(80% life in options)?

From what I understand, every normal character has around 2000 to 3000 life, and usually with an attack boost of around anywhere to 30 to 50. The bosses have even more than this in both regards at times. I'm guessing it could be due to the life stats, unless one is playing in Team Mode to potentially even out the stats for the characters.

Regardless of all that, it does seem like everyone does such little damage even on some lower life settings (unless you go to 30% or lower). Which becomes a real pain in the ass when facing the bosses and their upgraded life and attack stats.
#75  September 29, 2011, 05:45:15 pm
  • For the Murder!
every normal character has exactly 2400 HP, i dunno about the "booses" though...

#76  September 29, 2011, 05:49:33 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
The loading screen after a fight can be skipped.

So why's it there? Couldn't they just put a winscreen there?

And c'mon, the Greese typo I can understand, Geese ends up as "Gesse" most of the time. But misspelling boss as "boos" is silly.
#77  September 30, 2011, 03:36:27 am
    • USA
The loading screen IS the loading screen. It's the VS screen. How would you put winquotes in a VS screen? The game doesn't have winquotes... I mean that would require Zelgadis to THINK and CREATE winquotes... and I honestly preffer it this way, without winquotes. Imagine the bullshit we would get with his otaku fanfic writing style.

The BOOS typo was addressed to him TWO YEARS AGO... talking about getting the feedback huh?
#78  September 30, 2011, 03:49:51 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
He coudl have copypasta'd for most of the gang and for his ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DO NOT STEALs (and Yukino) ....yeah I see where you're going with this.

Okay seriously. :l
#79  September 30, 2011, 03:59:39 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
            Zorf Giudecca
#80  September 30, 2011, 04:09:24 am
  • For the Murder!
it was something like, "do you want to report bugs?, ok, here's this topic, go there and report your bugs, I'm not reading them though..."

GOH

#81  September 30, 2011, 12:19:53 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Please redirect all your blind praise and dick strokings here --> X

Please redirect all your feedback that I do not care about here --> Y
#82  September 30, 2011, 04:08:49 pm
Pretty much...

Personally, I'm almost hoping some sort of crack/extracted version is obtained at some point. At least that gives some ability to potentially fix the bugs that Zel will never pay attention to.

Also, since I've been wondering on this...does anyone know where Element's voice clips come from? I know they're likely edited from another character, and I swear I've heard his death-cry before, but I can't place what character it's from.
#83  October 01, 2011, 12:04:17 am
the game isnt good at all thats the point
#84  October 01, 2011, 11:46:58 am
  • Sexy!!
    • www.mugenimperiolatino.com
Oh god!  o_O

80 replies from the first post, I'll not read that, but I'll try to send the feedback to Zelgadis...  :)

Thanks, I guess.  :P

"Si quieres matarme, ódiame, aborréceme y sobrevive como puedas. Huye, escapa y aférrate a la vida....y cuando tengas unos ojos comos los míos, ven por mí"

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Click and Join!!