YesNoOk

Soul Ninja UMK3 v1.1 (Read 110003 times)

Started by Juano16, January 10, 2010, 04:03:20 am
Share this topic:
Re: Soul Ninja UMK3 v1.0 & Updates for all my chars
#21  January 13, 2010, 05:18:09 am
there is a bug. when i use subzero's deep freeze on the non fatality compatibility char, it went invisible!
fix that.

whoaa

strange, thanks for report

EDIT: i found the error, sorry, you can wait to the update (not soon) or change by yourself, to do it you need to:

• Open the shaddap.cns
  • Go to the state 60731

then find this state controller (is easy because is a short state)

[State ]
    type = Helper
    triggerall = !numhelper(60733)
    trigger1 = animelemtime(4) = 10
    helpertype = Normal
    ID = 60733
    name = "eternal ice"
    postype = p2
    stateno = 60733
    ownpal = 1

then just change the 4 in the trigger1 to a 3, then it must be like this

trigger1 = animelemtime(3) = 10

thats all
    any other problem please report  ;)
Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 05:38:16 am by Juano Borsalino
#22  January 13, 2010, 05:32:32 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
cool, I'll go check them out

hmm might be time for me to go to 1.0 Mugen although I hope it will be easy to convert the rest of my mugen roster to 1.0

you not need to convert  :S you can use all your old stuffs
try download the mugen 1.0 RC6, and do a backup of the new mugen.cfg, then erase the folders data, chars and stages, the take yours (that folders in your winmugen) and move, then overwrite the mugen.cfg from the RC6 that you copied, then your data folder will chagne just in the mugen.cfg file

cool, I'll go check this out
#23  January 13, 2010, 10:24:37 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Show us a video demonstration of soul ninja UMK3, and don't forget to add shang tsung MK2 and soul ninja umk3 the in-game movelist!
#24  January 13, 2010, 11:50:06 pm
Show us a video demonstration of soul ninja UMK3, and don't forget to add shang tsung MK2 and soul ninja umk3 the in-game movelist!

i think time ago in the movelist and make video, but im a little lazy  :P
#25  January 13, 2010, 11:52:24 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
ran into a bug with the 1.0 version of female ninja

Error message: Trigger not valid for mugenversion of character: ailevel
Error parsing trigger1. 1
Error parsing [State -1 -- AI ---,=== ACCIONES AI ===]
Error in [statedef -1]
Error in code\ninja.cmd
Error loading chars/FemaleNinjaUMK3/jadeumk3.def
Error loading p1
Library error message: died parsing ailevel

Edit: Same error appears with Cyberninja too
#26  January 14, 2010, 12:16:34 am
ran into a bug with the 1.0 version of female ninja

Error message: Trigger not valid for mugenversion of character: ailevel
Error parsing trigger1. 1
Error parsing [State -1 -- AI ---,=== ACCIONES AI ===]
Error in [statedef -1]
Error in code\ninja.cmd
Error loading chars/FemaleNinjaUMK3/jadeumk3.def
Error loading p1
Library error message: died parsing ailevel

Edit: Same error appears with Cyberninja too

thats because i commit a error in the DEF, i forgot to change the mugenversion = 1.0 in all the DEf files oops again

you can fix it opening the DEF files and changing that line, all must be mugenversion = 1.0
, i think actually say 2002, blablalbalb, change to 1.0  :)
#27  January 14, 2010, 05:54:21 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
a bit of a glitch with soul ninja umk3 (unless its the stage itself) when I did the stage fatality for the pit 1 the stage doesn't scroll down all the way

Edit: I think it might have to do with my Mugen scrolling since I got the same glitch with female ninja and with some other stage fatalities. I did get the 1.0 versions of your stages

Edit: I found a good resolution but ran into another bug, most of the stage fatalities are either ignored or they do the spike fatality (which is the kombat tomb style fatality for most other mugen stages) Also I noticed the finish him music for each of your stages doesn't play with any of the chars (all ninjas and shang tsung)
Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 10:36:29 am by Lucky Dearly
#28  January 14, 2010, 01:41:22 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
a bit of a glitch with soul ninja umk3 (unless its the stage itself) when I did the stage fatality for the pit 1 the stage doesn't scroll down all the way

Edit: I think it might have to do with my Mugen scrolling since I got the same glitch with female ninja and with some other stage fatalities. I did get the 1.0 versions of your stages

Edit: I found a good resolution but ran into another bug, most of the stage fatalities are either ignored or they do the spike fatality (which is the kombat tomb style fatality for most other mugen stages) Also I noticed the finish him music for each of your stages doesn't play with any of the chars (all ninjas and shang tsung)

Well the finish him music can fixed if we wait for the ex + alpha series of 1.0 mugen.  ;)
#29  January 14, 2010, 07:32:56 pm

use the res 640x480, because if you use other then the game localcord change and the stageID system no longer works (it returns wrong values)

Well the finish him music can fixed if we wait for the ex + alpha series of 1.0 mugen.  ;)

thats true, the last is the mugen 1.0 RC5 EX + alpha, im waiting for a new one for RC6  :(

#30  January 14, 2010, 08:23:08 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
alrighty, I'll try the 640X480 resolution although it might glitch my character select

Edit: the fatalities work but the glitches remain, the pit 1 doesn't scroll down to the bottom of the pit when the fatality is done, a similar glitch occurs with the bell tower fatality too. the pit 2 fatality is misaligned when the impact occurs

here are some screens I took of these glitches

pit 1 glitch as you can see the scrolling stops here when the fatality is executed

pit 2 final scene is misaligned

Bell Tower, again scrolling issue like the pit 1 only the screen doesn't scroll down showing the opponent hit the spikes
Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 08:38:17 pm by Lucky Dearly
#31  January 14, 2010, 09:08:46 pm
alrighty, I'll try the 640X480 resolution although it might glitch my character select

Edit: the fatalities work but the glitches remain, the pit 1 doesn't scroll down to the bottom of the pit when the fatality is done, a similar glitch occurs with the bell tower fatality too. the pit 2 fatality is misaligned when the impact occurs

here are some screens I took of these glitches

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/BabyGatomon/Screenshots/mugen004.png
pit 1 glitch as you can see the scrolling stops here when the fatality is executed

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/BabyGatomon/Screenshots/mugen005.png
pit 2 final scene is misaligned

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/BabyGatomon/Screenshots/mugen006.png
Bell Tower, again scrolling issue like the pit 1 only the screen doesn't scroll down showing the opponent hit the spikes

mmmm try to use your old winmugen screenpack too, but check in the mugen.cfg, the line

motif = data/mugen1/system.def

erase the mugen1 and leave the system.def, then

motif = data/system.def

EDIT: yes i found the error, the mugen 1.0 default screenpack uses localcoord = 1280,720, then that affect the camera move in the stage fatality, you need to use a localcord = 320,240 but if yu do that in the mugen 1.0 default screenpack, that will affect the whole screenpack

then you should use a low res screenpack, i think with the change of the line that i say before (motif) if should be solved, try and tell me what happen

EDIT2: no wait thats not the problem, the problem is in the stages themselves, im fixing, im gonna reupload the stages when i finisg, sorry

EDIT3: i fixed, im uploading in this moment, it will finish in some minutes
Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 10:14:12 pm by Juano Borsalino
#32  January 14, 2010, 10:19:09 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
okay cool, I'll redownload the stages then
#33  January 14, 2010, 11:02:35 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Anything you added for soul ninja umk3?
#34  January 14, 2010, 11:10:45 pm
#35  January 14, 2010, 11:11:56 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
ah cool, I'll go redownload the stages now
#36  January 15, 2010, 04:27:04 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Can you add robot smoke UMK3 the global destruction fatality?
#37  January 15, 2010, 11:44:30 pm
#38  January 16, 2010, 12:20:07 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
#39  January 18, 2010, 11:44:18 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
sorry for the double post but I just caught this

seems we got a size glitch with Shang Tsung, most notibly with the other MK2 chars other than Shang himself
#40  January 18, 2010, 10:15:13 pm