YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 825031 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's-Whatever...probably DBZ something...
#2581  June 22, 2015, 08:31:53 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Your ideas some like a plan, Mr. Infinite.
I want to test it naooow! :)

lui

#2582  June 22, 2015, 08:33:47 pm
    • USA
If you plan on using the EB sprites, do you think you can make a sprite patch that replaces your SvK Broly sprites with the new high quality ones?
#2583  June 22, 2015, 09:30:52 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
I just hope you will choose something else than main hero cast, any villain or second role character like a trunks or piccolo would be cool.
I would actually like to do all the available character/sprites if possible.

If you plan on using the EB sprites, do you think you can make a sprite patch that replaces your SvK Broly sprites with the new high quality ones?
I would just re-do Broly completely over, my coding has improved a lot since I did the old Broly, I wouldn't mind using some of the move ideas though.

lui

#2584  June 22, 2015, 09:34:08 pm
    • USA
would it still be SvK style? thats my favorite style from you lol
what happened to the project anyway?
#2585  June 22, 2015, 10:48:32 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
Id totally be on board for providing custom voices for Goku, Broly, Frieza, all ages of Gohan, and Nappa ! A Broly remake would be fucking awesome though! Thats where my vote goes!
#2586  June 22, 2015, 11:25:04 pm
Venom sprites are pretty jacked up and his CS has taken me longer to do than any character that I previously have done, I'm almost done but, still have more to do.
I can help out if you'd like to send some sprites/a template my way.
#2587  June 22, 2015, 11:38:19 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
DBZ-I style
-6 button gameplay (more combo heavy than current style)
I don't know how much you've looked into the sprites, but very few characters have enough stuff to pull off something like this. :/

If you're planning on making all/most chars available, this means it could almost be a full game. I hope you'll come up with some cool DBZ specific mechanics, such as multi teleport/attack moves, Beam counters or beam sturggles (which you'll hopefully pull off less buggy than they were in Z2 chars LOL), etc.

Good luck! This is gonna be interesting to follow. :)
#2588  June 23, 2015, 03:41:22 am
  • You ugly! We fix!
Wow, very excited about the possibility of having all those sprites coded into your style, Infinite. That would be awesome.  :laugh:
These palettes better make me cum rainbows when I see them.
#2589  June 23, 2015, 06:00:06 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
DBZ-I style
I don't know how much you've looked into the sprites, but very few characters have enough stuff to pull off something like this. :/

If you're planning on making all/most chars available, this means it could almost be a full game. I hope you'll come up with some cool DBZ specific mechanics, such as multi teleport/attack moves, Beam counters or beam sturggles (which you'll hopefully pull off less buggy than they were in Z2 chars LOL), etc.

Yeah, I looked more at the sprite sets and some of the animations are so bad and attacks are limited, I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe just get back to work on Venom...
Re: Infinite WIP's-Whatever...probably Venom or something...
#2590  June 23, 2015, 06:09:39 pm
  • Raging Fist
on the bright side, at least the way the palettes are done on these sprites are amazing, esp on CVS type characters.
#2591  June 23, 2015, 08:10:06 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
DBZ-I style

Yeah, I looked more at the sprite sets and some of the animations are so bad and attacks are limited, I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe just get back to work on Venom...

Please make zangief and haggar they were on your old list :) chucho didn't want to update Juri and C-viper I sent a pm about you. to work together with you but I can see he didn't type you. :S please don't give up you're my favorite creator on Mugen world.
Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 08:18:41 pm by yaret
#2592  June 23, 2015, 08:10:19 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
that didn't stopped capcom with their SF2 bosses back in the day, iirc they had one or 2 jump attacks and 2 or 2 ground attacks repetead using just different timings... I think you could figured out how to take advantage on what you already have
            Zorf Giudecca
#2593  June 23, 2015, 11:45:27 pm
  • Niigasan
Why don't you just edit your broly to infinite style?

lui

#2594  June 23, 2015, 11:47:02 pm
    • USA
guys, as much as i love infinite's work, i can see that he's getting de-motivated to do them as he keeps on switching up to different characters. if he wants to take a break, don't keep on begging him to do "this char" or "this char". let him do what he wants, mugen is just a hobby.
#2595  June 24, 2015, 05:59:15 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Solution to this dilemma; why not have both?

I'm not sure how far you'd be able to stretch EB's sprites, but I'd enjoy seeing what you have in store for whoever you go with.
#2596  June 28, 2015, 11:02:37 pm
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
We have so many DBZ characters already, not to mention countless DBZ wips in progress, I'm hoping you decide to finish Venom. I was really looking forward to an Infinite style Venom, and then hopefully more Capcom-style characters that we don't see a lot of.

There are so many characters that could use some love. I love your Cable, Dr. Doom and Deadpool, you do great takes on Marvel characters, and it's great when you do characters like Oni, Kain or Cloud, characters who you don't see many versions of. I would not have Kain or Oni in my mugen if not for you, and I love having them there. Grant is another one you don't see often, and he is awesome.

You could always try your hand at a DC character, ha, there are some DC characters out there with great sprites who could use a re-do from a highly talented coder...just saying, ha. I would kill for an Infinite style Superman using Sean Altly's reworked sprites. Ah, sorry, didn't want to ask for characters. Just a possibility if you ever get bored, ha.

Just my 2 cents, good luck on whatever you decide to do, a new Infinite-style character is a great thing no matter who it is.

Oh, just wanted to add that I love your First Lantern sig and avatar. I miss Geoff Johns GL run sooo much. I know its off topic, but have you been reading Venditti's current run? Not sure how I feel about Hal's new hooded/Krona's gauntlet look just yet...
Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:07:50 pm by rhiggatwat
#2597  June 29, 2015, 07:17:09 am
We have so many DBZ characters already, not to mention countless DBZ wips in progress, I'm hoping you decide to finish Venom. I was really looking forward to an Infinite style Venom, and then hopefully more Capcom-style characters that we don't see a lot of.

There are so many characters that could use some love. I love your Cable, Dr. Doom and Deadpool, you do great takes on Marvel characters, and it's great when you do characters like Oni, Kain or Cloud, characters who you don't see many versions of. I would not have Kain or Oni in my mugen if not for you, and I love having them there. Grant is another one you don't see often, and he is awesome.

You could always try your hand at a DC character, ha, there are some DC characters out there with great sprites who could use a re-do from a highly talented coder...just saying, ha. I would kill for an Infinite style Superman using Sean Altly's reworked sprites. Ah, sorry, didn't want to ask for characters. Just a possibility if you ever get bored, ha.

Just my 2 cents, good luck on whatever you decide to do, a new Infinite-style character is a great thing no matter who it is.

Oh, just wanted to add that I love your First Lantern sig and avatar. I miss Geoff Johns GL run sooo much. I know its off topic, but have you been reading Venditti's current run? Not sure how I feel about Hal's new hooded/Krona's gauntlet look just yet...

I was looking forward to that Batman by Rajaa but I don't think that's ever coming, but if we're throwing suggestions, I'd love an Infinite Batman with Alucard's sprites

but naw, suggestions aside... when you feel the interest to work on something, go for it.. we ain't goin nowhere
#2598  July 06, 2015, 11:12:03 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
Venom would be pretty cool, I still think doing Spawn would be awesome as well ...

Even something simple like the Hulk, Balrog/M.Bison, or Zangief ...
Re: Infinite WIP's-A COMPLETE compilation
#2599  March 25, 2019, 09:23:18 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
I have been working on many things but mainly, I am working on a compilation mugen. This is more similar to a full game. Many of these compilations have ridiculous  file sizes and many broken characters, with different game fx's, gameplay, sounds, and some without AI.  The game will use a modified add004 system and will be mainly team based- either tag or KOF style next character up. Here are a few videos of some of the characters that are done so far. every character will be eidted by me, some almost have been completely redone.  Here are a few Demo AI videos.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I also am taking back taking on comissions if anyone is interested in having something coded or color separated.
Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 09:26:49 pm by Infinite Intel.
#2600  March 25, 2019, 09:42:53 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Is that VaroHades' Goenitz with smooth FX? Noice.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update