YesNoOk

Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) Discussion. (Read 192099 times)

Started by Navana, September 16, 2012, 08:47:31 pm
Share this topic:
Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) Discussion.
#1  September 16, 2012, 08:47:31 pm
    • USA
Does anyone in here play DFO? <3 Here is the place to speak about it~!

You can add me on there as SaijoruMaya currently. Talk about the characters you have, what level you have and rumors as to what might be added into the game in the future and more!

DMK

Re: Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) Discussion.
#2  September 17, 2012, 01:34:18 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Currently playing the Xbawkz version, waiting for the new quest, but no word outside of a small leaked trailer in the marketplace. Hoping it brings more character types with it too.
#3  September 17, 2012, 06:11:06 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
Hey Princess here are my characters on DFO

FlyingAngela - Female Grappler and my main.

RiotOfOrochi - Female Brawler

StriderSage - Blade Master

theboogieman - Male Spitfire

RobZombies - Avenger

Splaterhouse - Monk

SarCastro - Berzerker

GlenKruger - Exorcist

Add what you like and I hope to play with you on DFO. About rumors there has been images of the Female Slayer and Female Priest but they are most likely fake because there was a male mage picture that looked nothing like the male mage currently. Now what I do know is that there will be Dark Knight for slayers and it looks very overpowered to me. They take the best moves of the slayer and make it into one subclass. Needless to say pvp might be worse than it already is.
#4  September 17, 2012, 01:00:28 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
I play well more like AFK in now that my friend and guild mates are back in school anyway my characters are

MGirard lvl 70 M Nen
Shinajinciko lvl 70 F Launcher
RappidIce lvl 62 Spitfire
MrSaffron lvl 43 M Grappler
Vilestar lvl 42 Rogue
LeahJinciko lvl 37 Summoner
Hikarimiko lvl 15 gonna be a F Nen

Don't play the lvl 70's much outside of doing OV

Concerning the Female Slayer both of the pictures of her are official the first one was shown when her and M Fighter were revealed to be classes in the work. The second was shown at the Dark Knight and Creator reveal and she's coming in Winter to Korea/DnF we may be able to expect her next Summer in DFO. Female Priest probably is fake never seen that one myself. Also don't worry about Dark Knight or Creator making PvP worse they aren't able to enter PvP.
#5  September 17, 2012, 02:41:59 pm
    • USA
Female Priest picture that I found.

And great! Can't wait to play with all of you! I have ONLY  a level 47 F. Gunner (Ranger) at the moment. I've only been playing the game for about five weeks now, but it's fun! I just got a Pink Fallen Ethereal's Dress.
#6  September 17, 2012, 06:04:36 pm
Don't worry I got characters below and and above that level so we can play no matter what. I've got a lvl 63 which is my highest but I like to dabble back and forth between characters to keep the experience fresh. I'd say give other classes a try if you're interested. I didn't think I'd like being a blade master until I've tried it.

I'll add you guys (ugh going to have to with EACH character. wish there was an account friendship system) and I'll swing by to help. If you guys are stuck I'll be more than happy to help you out of the rut. I remember the tassel quest on scoria and that was a pain.

I was expecting the female priest to be to be a little more taller and muscular on her picture. Hope to see more variance in the classes soon. A male thief sounds great and the ninjutsu class for the thief should be fun.

Zeo

#7  September 17, 2012, 09:16:58 pm
  • A long time around.
Benaiah - Lvl 70 Weapon Master
Apollyx - Lvl 64 Soul Bender
Dychi - Lvl 70 Male Nen (Main)
Sharlam - Lvl 45 Ranger
Swillo - Lvl 41 Rogue
ZeoRebirth - Lvl 60 Glacial Master (Last Active character)

Don't really play anymore, but those are my characters.
#8  September 17, 2012, 09:46:27 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
A quick question, there are still no EU version of this?
I remember there was an USA version, that banned all non-USA IP's. Of course there were still korean and japanese versions but meh.
Still no way to play this outside of USA right?
#9  September 21, 2012, 11:10:21 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Nexon is the only company at this day and age that region block all of their games.

In other words they can go die in a fire.
#10  September 22, 2012, 12:59:44 am
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
I've been playing DFO since CB.

My main is my Avenger, currently. I just love the class. He's level 70. I also run Berserker and Grappler. I've played the majority of classes in the game.
#11  September 22, 2012, 07:43:50 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
Dang, it's been forever since I played this, since I never found any real mates to play with.

I sometimes fooled around with a couple of classes, but my favorite is the Priest. Never got past lvl 25.

:'C
#12  September 23, 2012, 07:10:31 am
Its okay, it gets pretty slow going higher in levels unless you have a good guild or friends.
#13  October 09, 2012, 06:17:23 am
  • Never give up

Started playing this game about 1 week ago. My first character is a level 19 female gunner. I switched to male fighter about 4 days ago.

Looks like everyone here has level 70's. Damn, I would probably slow you guys down in dungeons. lol
#14  October 12, 2012, 07:43:07 pm
On the contrary, the way I see it is that the mentoring system + profession mat gathering + AH selling = great incentive to help.

Given to how I am in the game I'd try to help you out to also recommend/be recommended into a good guild as well. I'm not level 70 yet but it doesn't mean that I don't mind helping out. In the past whenever I have gotten an item that I couldn't use I'd give it to a friend so that they can use it. If noone wants it, I just sell it. I prefer to invest in others because friendship is worth more to me than gold anyways.
#15  May 15, 2014, 05:01:28 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
So Neople have decide to Bring DFO back without Nexon America it's a Alpha Test right now and you need to use Facebook to log in for now.
http://dnf.neople.com/
Dungeon Fighter Online Alpha Test - starting 15 May 2014.

Leave your comments here if you'd like to share something about the Alpha Test!

#16  May 15, 2014, 06:45:37 am
  • The Goddess Returns
So Neople have decide to Bring DFO back without Nexon America it's a Alpha Test right now and you need to use Facebook to log in for now.
http://dnf.neople.com/
Dungeon Fighter Online Alpha Test - starting 15 May 2014.

Leave your comments here if you'd like to share something about the Alpha Test!

......FUCK YES!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#17  May 15, 2014, 06:48:57 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I'm crying right now.....this news is a thing of beauty.....
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 06:56:23 am by R565
#18  May 15, 2014, 11:39:54 am
  • The Goddess Returns
And I can't even get the damn plug-in to work for me...somehow.

Meaning I can't even download the fucking game because for some reason, my computer does not want to accept the plug-in(and no, this isn't firewall blocking it or anything else, the plug-in just plain fails to download onto my computer).
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#19  May 15, 2014, 05:31:50 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Fuck Yes! Never saw this coming but holy shit do I want to play this again. The fact that Nexon is no longer involved is just icing on the cake.
#20  May 16, 2014, 09:50:59 am
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
That's some great news. I've already downloaded the client. But for some reason I keep getting Runtime c++ error when I try to launch the game. And it looks like I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. I hope they'll fix this ASAP.