YesNoOk

Bugs from the MK VS SF characters by ESFAndy011 (Read 22262 times)

Started by AceKombat, June 26, 2009, 02:09:59 am
Share this topic:
Bugs from the MK VS SF characters by ESFAndy011
#1  June 26, 2009, 02:09:59 am
  • Hello ^_^... I visit MUGEN sometimes :P
Ryu : http://www.freewebs.com/esfandy011/MK_vs_SF_Ryu.rar
Ken : http://www.freewebs.com/esfandy011/MK_vs_SF_Ken.rar
Raiden : http://www.freewebs.com/esfandy011/mkvssfraiden.rar
Chun-Li : http://www.freewebs.com/esfandy011/mk_vs_sf_Chun-Li.rar
Chameleon : http://www.freewebs.com/esfandy011/mkvssfchameleon.rar
Shin Lvl 2 Akuma : http://www.This link no longer works, sorry/?d=38ARXIHU

~ShugenDo Engine~

-Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li doesn't work in this build of Shugendo.
SakirSoft: Those chars are refering to a KenAi.cns file is not in the char folder. If you fix the def file and remove the line
where it refers to the KenAi.cns file they work in ShugenDo.

-Combos are very hard to perform and been noted on certain bug reviews and a youtube review of ShugenDo.
SakirSoft: Fixed

-Moves and movements also have timing problems, such as Raiden's teleport, shoto characters like Ryu who has super jump, and dashing or running.

-Parrying doesn't remove projectile animations, doesn't show the parry spark and I think performing a parry in this also have strict timing problems compared to MUGEN version.

-Throws can be blocked in ShugenDo while it was not suppose to be blockable.

-Unable to perform wall jumps in the corner.
SakirSoft: Fixed

-When performing a fireball and a super afterwards, the fireball still moves on while the super buffers.

~Shin Lvl 2 Akuma~

-When selecting to be a dashing Akuma or a running Akuma, pressing the left or right movements seems to make the icon disappear.
SakirSoft:Fixed

-A lot of sounds of the character doesn't work, and most of it belongs to the being hit sounds. Check the CMD log of the ShugenDo and you may see a bunch of that stuff.

-Wall throw move (MP+MK) throws the opponent backwards.

-The air throw (QP+QK in air) in the air suppose to go in front of Akuma.

-Performing standing throw is buggy.

-Performing standing wall throw makes the opponent trigger a hurt sound.

-While holding two buttons and releasing one of the buttons, Akuma throws an attack

-Mostly all fireballs from Akuma have huge shadows including some fireball hit sparks.

-When performing teleport in the wall, he stays at the teleport frames for a while, but is suppose to revert back to standing quickly to prevent cheapness.

-When performing a fireball and a super afterwards, the fireball still moves on while the super buffers. EDIT:  I think this goes to every character that have black out buffer supers . So I'm putting this above in ShugenDo Engine bugs with characters .

-The fireball supers (D/B 2XPunch and D/F 2XPunch) missiles won't disappear when hit, and the D/B 2XPunch supers goes entirely fast in seconds compared to the actual speed in MUGEN. Also when it hits someone , it's suppose to add a slow-mo feature (The effect is also in supers like down/forward 2XKick, down/forward down/forward kick and down/back down/back kick).

-Shun Goku Satsu (QP-QP-Forward-QK-FP) super doesn't work and it's because this character is customized to use 4 super bar charges in MUGEN.
SakirSoft: Fixed ShugenDo support power values beyond 3000

-D/F 2XKick super doesn't come out properly which makes him stuck near the wall during teleporting.

-D/B D/B Kick super doesn't come out properly and it makes Akuma's size larger.

-D/F D/F Kick super is very buggy compared to MUGEN version.

-Akumas rising Tatsumaki (D/F Kick) into dive kick (D/F Kick in air) can be infinitied.

-While performing dive kick in the corner and the opponent is in the air, both players go off screen for one second and return back with both players at same x position.

---

June 25, 2009 : Akuma bug information added

I'll try to edit it tomorrow with a video and probably more stuff to add .

Video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs0FEb4T2Lk&fmt=18
Mortal Kombat, is not about death, but cheating in mame. Need Mame cheats? Go Here.

#Put_kokonoe_in_usfiv #Kappa
Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 07:56:06 pm by SakirSoft
Re: Bugs from the MK VS SF characters by ESFAndy011
#2  June 26, 2009, 09:34:29 pm
    • www.sakirsoft.com
Thank you for that report.
I will edit your post and will write some comments on the bugs and about the fix status of them.

Here you can find ShugenDo
www.sakirsoft.com
#3  June 26, 2009, 11:28:35 pm
Thanks Sakir  ;D I got the video ready for Akumas side ( With some engine problems with these characters . ) and soon I will upload it in youtube .
Mortal Kombat, is not about death, but cheating in mame. Need Mame cheats? Go Here.

#4  June 28, 2009, 07:50:18 pm

#5  June 28, 2009, 09:52:33 pm
    • www.sakirsoft.com
www.sakirsoft.com
#6  June 28, 2009, 11:57:44 pm
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
good ace kombat ;P
#7  June 29, 2009, 12:35:31 am
    • Poland
I'm happy to know that I'm not alone with Chars Bug Testing. I'll hope to see more great reports, like this one, from you AceKombat.

Really cool work.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#8  June 29, 2009, 09:34:45 am
I tested a collection of mugen chars in ShugenDo and there are for least 100 bugs i found.

There is still a long way to become a 100% mugen characters compartible engine.

I think before adding new features you should focus  on the compartible of the engine with mugen instead of MAKING NEW FEATURES
#9  June 29, 2009, 01:12:12 pm
  • Snake Man
    • tunglashor.webnode.com
I tested a collection of mugen chars in ShugenDo and there are for least 100 bugs i found.

I think before adding new features you should focus  on the compartible of the engine with mugen instead of MAKING NEW FEATURES

Hence this board - "Bug Testing"  --;
Whatever bugs you found are more likely to get fixed if you tell the developer about them, as above.
#10  June 29, 2009, 03:37:34 pm
    • Poland

That's what Sakir trying to do but without bug reports he will be fix bugs much slower. As far I know there is only few guys who post their reports/opinions, thats why so much things is still left unfixed (not to mention the fact he is ONE person, have a life and other stuff, besides ShugenDo).

I strongly suggest to post them one by one, so he will fix it for sure, sooner or later.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#11  July 19, 2009, 07:57:03 pm
    • www.sakirsoft.com
It took a while but i fixed some bugs.
As soon as possible i will upload a video of Akuma in ShugenDo.
www.sakirsoft.com