YesNoOk

mortal kombat project 4.7 (Read 7204 times)

Started by nerazzurri, July 01, 2010, 10:57:31 am
Share this topic:
mortal kombat project 4.7
#1  July 01, 2010, 10:57:31 am
hello iam new here  ;D

ok so i downloaded the 4.7 version but it's not working for me when i try to start the game i get a black screen and nothing happens

can someone help me please ? is there a programe or emulator or something ?

also i have the mortal kombat trilogy and with pc patch but it's still not working i get errors like this :

" no usable video modes available " and sometimes this " unable to link to kernel32.dll" then "cannot load WDIRxxF.dll"

Ax

Re: mortal kombat project 4.7
#2  July 01, 2010, 06:15:22 pm
    • USA
Seek Truth
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#3  July 05, 2010, 06:54:24 pm
i moved the chars from the 4.7 folder to the  mkp4.1 version

but how do i add the characters in the select.def ? where is it ?
#4  July 06, 2010, 10:01:41 am
 If he uses a new mugen he will lose the Finishers, Blood and other effects that are made specially for MK the current version.

I suggest download
http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/a5fef4c9-d864-4e08-9d54-727a297fa79f/?action=forceDL

No limit winmugen and copy the MUGEN.CFG to your current Mugen.cfg and replace it (just in case your old one uses lower resolution) and ofc delete your current Mugen.exe and use the .exe from No limit winmugen. No need to paste all chars on new mugen or you will lose the effects made for MK that are in the Data folder of MKP.  See if this helps. If not, you may be having a video problem, old video, old PC dont know, old direct X. See if you have working drivers, they are up-to-date etc.
Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 10:05:24 am by Imtor
#5  July 06, 2010, 06:03:06 pm
thanks man but still not working my pc is good and everything is updated

i moved the MUGEN.CFG from the no limit to the MK4.7 and replaced the old one then i replaced the Winmugen.exe with the one from the no limit is there something more i need to do ? when i start the game i get an error and it crashes

also i tried to delete the mkp.exe but still not working and it crashes
#6  July 06, 2010, 06:08:26 pm
i changed the compitapility to win95 and it worked  but there is still a problem

the game starts to the screen where i chose a fighter then it crashes before the fight and i get this message " can't open stage : stages/MK_Battle_Arena.def "

do i need to replace this file ? if so can someone please upload it ? or is it something else i need to do ?

EDIT : yeah the stages folder is empty i don't know how i downloaded it this way so can someone please upload the stages folder  ?
#7  July 06, 2010, 07:17:07 pm
You want the stage MKA Battle Arena, cause I have it, I use MK chaotic (*cough* useless 10 scorpions/subzeros and so on and so on *cough*) that has a lot more stages  or you want all stages? Because all stages could be downloaded from

http://mk-anthology.blogspot.com/

Better dl them from MK chaotic and you may even play fuller game than MKP cause it has all MK stages also some pointless -_- but it is only 4 files to download unlike mk anthology that is 13 files to download oO