• ↑←↑
  • Life sucks, but at least I have JoJo
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Really digging the JoJo ones my dude
Re: My graphics
#4  March 24, 2017, 04:24:36 pm
  • Dante for Smash
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Goodness me, you clearly nailed the style down. Loving all of these.

(Silly question on the Seiya sprite, but didn't he wear a different helmet when wearing the Sagittarius cloth?)

Dante for Smash
Re: My graphics
#5  April 05, 2017, 04:00:15 pm
    • Venezuela
Not because this is the seiya of 1986 and in the sorites of jump ultimate stars comes out the same. And thanks for comment
Re: My graphics update!!
#6  April 05, 2017, 07:35:22 pm
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
This is great stuff, man. I hope we can collaborate some day on some kind of NGPC sprite project.

Everything looks great. My only feedback is to consider differing heights and avoid scruched-up poses for visual clarity. It's tough, of course, with the limited amount of space you have, which is why sometimes you have to make concessions with posing and detail.
#7  April 05, 2017, 07:38:51 pm
  • Hater of Oatmeal
  • I live in a Cube
This is great stuff, man. I hope we can collaborate some day on some kind of NGPC sprite project.

Everything looks great. My only feedback is to consider differing heights and avoid scruched-up poses for visual clarity. It's tough, of course, with the limited amount of space you have, which is why sometimes you have to make concessions with posing and detail.

That would be cool the only other project I know of is the Snk vs Capcom Rivals fangame and that was pretty meh. So yeah I would like to see this and thanks to the types of sprites these are it shouldn't take as much time as CVS or Kof sprites either.
#8  April 06, 2017, 04:26:13 pm
    • Venezuela
If I already work with ulisan the creator of snk vs capcom rivals for the creation of the third part which includes characters like shun ei syo kirishima and alice de kof xiv that still work are those sorites of alice and some scenarios like art Of fighting