Share this topic:
New Megaman Game
#1  March 22, 2013, 09:47:19 pm
Re: New Megaman Game
#2  March 22, 2013, 10:04:26 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada

I'm ready capcom.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 10:07:50 pm by Tyrant Belial
#3  March 22, 2013, 10:08:29 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
Oh please, let it be Megaman X9.
#4  March 22, 2013, 10:15:19 pm
April senses are tingling...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#5  March 22, 2013, 10:28:18 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
 Hate to break the news but there is no new Megaman Capcom clarified on the stream afterwords they are discussing what to do with megaman theirs no new megaman planned right now.
#6  March 22, 2013, 10:57:21 pm
I've been trolled.  :wall:
#7  March 23, 2013, 01:25:21 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#8  March 24, 2013, 06:20:21 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
A new Mega Man game that isn't a re-hash, top-down, side-story, Pokemon? I'm interested!
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#9  March 24, 2013, 09:59:00 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
plz let it be megaman x cyber elf war
#10  March 25, 2013, 02:47:36 am
    • USA
It's gonna be Mega Man 11 with rehashed 8 bit sprites  ::)
#11  March 25, 2013, 03:10:23 am
And what's wrong with so-called "rehashed" 8 bit sprites?
#12  March 25, 2013, 03:11:53 am
    • USA
Nothing really, I just want a new game that doesn't use 8 bit sprites. I want another game like those PSP remakes.
#13  March 25, 2013, 03:15:19 am
If they do a classic style game then they should do it with classic style sprites like they have been. I will say that they probably need to create either a new spinoff or series that will modernize it just like how MMX and MMZ did but if they create more classic style games then they should do it the right way.
#14  March 25, 2013, 03:25:38 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Waiting for the hype to die and turn into public backslash.
#15  March 25, 2013, 03:30:45 am
    • Venezuela
    • antisociety_09@hotmail.com
New Megaman? Like the fat Guy Yellow with Blue?
#16  March 25, 2013, 03:33:00 am
    • USA
#17  March 25, 2013, 03:39:09 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
#18  March 25, 2013, 04:45:41 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
If they do a classic style game then they should do it with classic style sprites like they have been. I will say that they probably need to create either a new spinoff or series that will modernize it just like how MMX and MMZ did but if they create more classic style games then they should do it the right way.

Because the sprite styles of Megaman 7 and 8/M&B don't exist, amirite?

Megaman 9 and 10 were obvious cash ins to Nostalgia fags rather than proper sequels. They even intentionally removed staple abilities for the sake of appealing to the nostalgia early megaman games.

That said, I hope they don't bring back Classic Megaman again. You just have to look at the X series to tell how obsolete the Classic mechanics are.
#19  March 25, 2013, 04:48:57 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#20  March 25, 2013, 05:03:21 am

Because the sprite styles of Megaman 7 and 8/M&B don't exist, amirite?

Megaman 9 and 10 were obvious cash ins to Nostalgia fags rather than proper sequels. They even intentionally removed staple abilities for the sake of appealing to the nostalgia early megaman games.

That said, I hope they don't bring back Classic Megaman again. You just have to look at the X series to tell how obsolete the Classic mechanics are.

Oh please. I didn't disregard those games just to prove a point and I don't know why you made it seem that way. Those games were experiments at best, every single one. Mega Man 7 was the first classic style game on SNES and it was simply designed as an alternative to MMX for those who wanted to play the old way. Mega Man 8 and MM&B were the same, they were just testing the SNES 32-bit graphics, but after they received criticism and MMX continued to succeed they abandoned them.

You have to be incredibly obtuse to believe that 9 & 10 were cheap cash ins. There's plenty of people out there who prefer and enjoy retro gaming, and for a lot of people, less is more.