YesNoOk

Organized/Cleaned & CS'd sff's (Read 11134 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, June 30, 2018, 04:17:57 pm
Share this topic:
Organized/Cleaned & CS'd sff's
#1  June 30, 2018, 04:17:57 pm
    • USA
Well tbh, I actually had planned to do this at some point, but more so when things were at a more complete state, but seeing as I haven't been as active working on things I'll share them in case anyone needs or wishes to complete them. It's been requested numerous times, so I figure I might as well do it myself. Some come with pals, some do not. I can make pals upon request, or you can. You can also save the pngs, they are indexed. Some of them have the dialogue stuff, but can just delete any FX you don't need. I'll add onto this as time goes on. for a limited time as I have over 300 of these and no patience to upload every single one. Upon request, ask for specifics. Not for any specific author, you'll have to edit them yourselves unfortunately sorry. I have plans to "eventually" complete these for personal use, but I've been lazy and people are impatient. With this, now you can make everything yourself using the same resources. Disclaimer Get it while you can, host it yourself etc. 

Asura Sprites by SNK CS by SNK

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Marco Rossi Sprites by SNK CS by SNK

Gai Tendo Sprites by SNK CS by SNK

Robert Garcia Sprites by SNK edited by DG0 CS by DGO

Jimmy Lee Sprites by SNK CS by SNK

Leona Heidern Sprites by SNK CS by SNK

Lee Pai-Long Sprites by SNK CS by SNK

Haohmaru Sprites by Capcom CS by Capcon

Pyron Sprites by Capcom CS by Pyron

Terry Bogard Sprites by Capcom CS by Geese

Yuki Sprites by SNK CS by SNK

Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 08:45:51 pm by ;x
Re: Organized/Cleaned & CS'd sff's
#2  June 30, 2018, 05:45:49 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Good to see you doing your thing again. I love the separations and such, this one area I need more work in.lol Keep it rocking, look forward to more of your hard work.
#3  June 30, 2018, 06:40:33 pm
    • USA
Should try it. This is so I can just do my own thing in peace. I have no longer have any public plans, so someone else feel free.
#4  June 30, 2018, 07:04:31 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
mmm... you forgot to put the authors of the characters you edited, so we can add this wonderful CS's, please.
#5  June 30, 2018, 07:16:26 pm
    • USA
I'll put it in bold for you, sorry if it wasn't clear, but I make my own sffs. The sprites are by Capcom/SNK respectively
The sprites are for anyone looking to make these characters, I don't edit over anyone so you would have to apply these over their characters yourself.
The format is the regular order 200,210,220, 230,240,250 etc. You'll have to change the sprite values to match those you want to use.
#6  June 30, 2018, 08:00:45 pm
thanks for these!

lui

#7  June 30, 2018, 08:22:11 pm
    • USA
yeah uh, that robert was sprited by DGO and was originally seperated by girard, give credit to em if youre gonna expand on their initial CS

#8  June 30, 2018, 08:32:53 pm
    • USA
So first I'll say. I'm not going to do this with everything. I've had conversations with many people behind the scenes & they don't have a problem with it. This is a "Re cs" not an edit. Well its an edit of SNK's property. See for yourself. I just used the same colors at that time. Even so I still put this in the edits section as I figured someone would suggest something of the sort.

lui

#9  June 30, 2018, 08:58:34 pm
    • USA

hi so i also plopped in marco's sff into vans' marco and reimported the rest of vans' effects and other files and what do you know, anything that you didnt change the numbers to is completely aligned and intact perfectly with no issues whatsoever. marco was seperated from vans' .sff and its' attacks numbers were reorganized as with other stuff, but the things that you didnt renumber are still intact.

vans himself ripped those marco sprites from the source game and aligned him by himself with data from the source game, which took alot of time in itself.

there's nothing wrong with anything that you did, but just give credit to the original authors who made these. sff's man, some of these took alot of time to put together when they were first made. it really isn't that hard.

EDIT:

Haohmaru was also done by Froz

the one you posted doesn't even look different wtf, it's literally just froz's CS

what kind of credit giving is this?

stop being coy and give proper credits to the people who did the source stuff for mugen. it's pretty scummy to just throw things under the bus like that and go "here have the CS'ses you guys asked for since youre so impatient and that i did it myself" it's pretty condescending you're backhand insulting everyone by stating stuff like that.

you're just lying at this point :/
Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:07:49 pm by Walruslui
#10  June 30, 2018, 09:02:57 pm
    • USA
Download the Marco from the kof mugen, compare it, which is what I used. I'm done with tracking down whomever did what if its not clear. It's really not that serious, kind of going out of your way for this. Well from here on, just edit things however you want, I just wanted to do this last thing. Also, I want to see every release state who ripped the sprites if possible as its now a thing. July 10th reformatting everything so please host someone.
#11  June 30, 2018, 09:11:51 pm
    • USA
Its not scummy. I'm not making this post for reown, I'm making it so you can add it to the database yourself before I delete them. You do that part, if not, then just ignore and I'll just delete it. No where does it say online whom ripped the sprites just looked. Sorry for inconvenience, but as I said edit post however you want.
Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:28:29 pm by ;x

DW

#12  June 30, 2018, 09:28:05 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Why do you go out of your way to not give credit where credit is due? I haven't seen Yuki from Last Blade be CS'd before. You did it, that's great. You took the time out of your life to do it. Would it kill someone to take a second to acknowledge that you did it and provided it for use? You don't have to write down every single thing that was done by said person. Just a name would do. You just happened to use the exact same colors as Girard with CS'ing Robert?

You added facial hair and his fingers. That's cool and deserving of note that you did that. Though why can't you just say that you added on to Girard's CS? What's the problem? I always give credit where it's due. I don't track people down, no one is asking you to do that. A simple name would suffice.

lui

#13  June 30, 2018, 09:32:57 pm
    • USA
i do appreciate the fact these characters were cs'ed in the first place. that's a nice thing to do, im not saying for you to go on detective mode or anything, i think i was pretty fair with what i said.

i provided info for DGO and Girard for that robert. just asked to give credit for expanding on it, thats it

i know for a fact vans did rip those marco sprites himself and aligned the .sff's himself. i provided that info, i literally just asked you to apply those credits.

i specfically made it clear nothing you did is inheretly wrong, this is a matter of literally just giving credit and you chose to take that personally and be on the defensive for it. if you don't know who the original person who aligned and the .sff's in the first place were, just say so. nothing wrong with it.

instead you decided to give the WRONG credits, not even once responding to anything that i actually said, lied and act out because of it, and even tried to spread your salt to another thread and basically side stepped everything. you didnt even answer the whole "this is just froz's haohmaru CS" post.  cmon now dude.
#14  June 30, 2018, 09:41:00 pm
    • USA
Hey man I get you, I do. I'm not asking for my name to be put on anything, please understand where I am coming from. All I am doing.. Is posting this, so someone may have a use for it. If you add it to the database yourself, you can add all of that. You guys already know these guys etc, I'm not looking into all of that sorry. The "SNK/Capcom" authors are that for a reason. Change it, simple. Also, that isn't fair, to automatically tell me I am being defensive, I just don't care anymore. Not about the credits, but the work itself. Read the title btw It's not only cs sprites smh. It clearly says "organized", also that Hoahmaru specifically has small details such as the eyes etc, check it, when you check make sure you do it thoroughly.

DW

#15  June 30, 2018, 09:48:09 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Why is this on limited time?
#16  June 30, 2018, 09:49:34 pm
    • USA

DW

#17  June 30, 2018, 10:02:26 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm sure someone will, if they do that. As for you not asking for your name to be put anywhere, that's fine. It's not about whether you ask for it though, it's the respect you deserve for taking time out of your life to do it. I was gonna CS Terry, though thank you for providing it and saving me the trouble. Is his complete? How about Yuki? I have no plans for her, but if she isn't complete, I'd be willing to help finish her.
#18  June 30, 2018, 10:13:25 pm
    • USA
His base CS is complete, I was working on his sleeves last, to make the classic costume. He has "all" extra sprites & some custom sprites by Nuverage or however your name is spelled on here idk. He did those intro sprites. The Terry Vs. Andy one.

Yuki, hands, lower or upper part of whatever you call her getup, other than that I did the hardest parts already. I had not super long ago found an array of custom sprites for her(no documentation of who made them) and her umbrella/classic intros from last blade 1. I did not cs those. The custom attacks, if anyone is familiar with the lore of that game, she sacrifices herself. It's not like I've never tried to look for all these people and ask them, I just gave up. If anyone knows, I'm sure they'll say.
https://youtu.be/KxkEn092cQI?t=2m14s

DW

#19  June 30, 2018, 10:27:09 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Mmnnrgh...

Is the mock sleeve separation already present on Terry's sprites? While it does look nice for the most part, I could do w/o it. If it is, hopefully you haven't gone too deep with it, and I'll just edit it out. As for Yuki, I'll look her over and get back with you.

One last thing. No one's asking you to hunt anyone down man. If you know where you got something from, just credit that person. It'll go a long way. No, none of it is required, but it's a good idea to show respect. Everyone works hard on what they do and showing respect is how we all grow and work together. If you don't know, you just don't know. No one would hold that against you.
#20  June 30, 2018, 10:36:22 pm
    • USA
I'll eventually do it some day, don't worry about it, but yes it is necessary. Maximum fan service. Also I was saying that because I'm not going out of my way to discredit anyone this was literally so someone could just add it to the database so its hosted. Everything now is an edit to me. When I eventually completed all of this stuff then I'd take the proper procedures, but this was a last minute thing. Stuff like knowing who ripped sprites etc is a little much as that is definitely not common knowledge and it was being thrown at me as if it were mandated. I just figured if no name is on it, anyone can claim it, but I'll add more to this later. Stay tuned.