YesNoOk

how make a sprites from tasunoko vs capcom with dolphin (tutorial) (Read 10242 times)

Started by djlolo, April 05, 2014, 10:05:58 pm
Share this topic:
how make a sprites from tasunoko vs capcom with dolphin (tutorial)
#1  April 05, 2014, 10:05:58 pm
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com
Using the Dolphin Emulator, you have to choose the Dumping Option or Dump Textures,
using that option will allow you to create a folder with some images (NOT THE PLAYER'S SPRITES)
then, i picked the font from those images (in training mode, the font background is some sort of
mosaic wall) and painted them light green then save them in a folder which the Dolphin Emulator
can recover the edited text dump you just edited (can't remember the folder's name quite well)
and there you go! next time you play the game it's gonna show the light green background! (i did the
same thing to get rid of the lifebars if i'm not wrong) and then you can to record the character
moves in .AVI file (the emulator has this option as well) and that's how i captured and cropped the sprites
"manually" using the magic wand in coreldraw and photoshop which is a pain in the ass cause i couldn't get
rid of the dust when the player performs a high jump, falls etc etc, but if you're gonna try it out then go for it!
cause there's no other easy method to do rip sprites from a Wii game as far as i know..
Re: how make a sprites from tasunoko vs capcom with dolphin (tutorial)
#2  April 05, 2014, 10:16:47 pm
Re: how make a sprites from tasunoko vs capcom with dolphin (tutorial)
#3  April 14, 2014, 02:07:32 am
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com