YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Read 778536 times)

Started by REDHOT, September 08, 2016, 04:02:55 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Hayato RELEASED, Teaser gameplay video!)
#81  November 23, 2016, 01:07:06 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Yesssss! Tenshinhan's got one of the most unique, diverse movesets in Dragonball; glad that Team Z2 is there to do him justice. Definitely near the top of my most wanted list!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Nice sword FX!!!
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Hayato RELEASED, Teaser gameplay video!)
#82  November 23, 2016, 04:57:53 pm
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
RedHot thanks for more awesome character!
O have to say two things
1_ juggy have no "hyper combo finish" almost all the time that kills enemy with hyper
2_ all this character here are playable in 1.0 and 1.1 Mugen, but Silver samurai is not compatible with 1.0. Will you make something tô make Silver samurai compatible as 1.0?
#83  November 24, 2016, 02:37:00 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
RedHot thanks for more awesome character!
O have to say two things
1_ juggy have no "hyper combo finish" almost all the time that kills enemy with hyper
2_ all this character here are playable in 1.0 and 1.1 Mugen, but Silver samurai is not compatible with 1.0. Will you make something tô make Silver samurai compatible as 1.0?

Thanks!
1- You´re right, Hyper combo finish only recognize if you kill the enemy when the Hyper BG it´s visible, if not, the HCF don´t work, with Juggy the hyper BG dissapear when he do the last hit (in MvC2 too), so if you kill the enemy with this last hit, could happen that... I have to check this for the finals vertions...

2- Of course.
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
#84  November 24, 2016, 05:45:16 am
  • war is always over mugen
  • the solitare blade of light
    • Uruguay
wow this cool i will try them
#85  November 27, 2016, 05:25:20 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Hi redhot I just got done putting Silver Samurai on my Mugen 1.0 and I found this error

Error message:
Error parsing [State -2]
Error in [Statedef 2490]
Error in SilverSamurai.cns
Character mugenversion is older than this version of M.U.G.E.N.
Error loading SilverSamurai.def
Error loading p2

Library error message: Expected int value and read float.

and also I found more error on Silver Samurai and most all the 5030 to 5060 is missing this also part of the crashes that is happening for mugen 1.0 and 1.1 :)

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 05:48:29 am by OldGamer
#86  November 27, 2016, 07:23:03 pm
    • USA
What's weird was that I was just playing MVC2 yesterday. It's still one of my Favorite Versus Games. I'm glad redhot that you made MVC2 Conversion. As we all known, your goal is to make all 56 Original Characters. You've already made Strider Hiryu & Charlie (who I currently use in the Game Sometimes) and DarkWolf13 made SFV Nash. I can't wait to see what you guys got in store next!
#87  November 27, 2016, 11:16:17 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Hi redhot I just got done putting Silver Samurai on my Mugen 1.0 and I found this error

Error message:
Error parsing [State -2]
Error in [Statedef 2490]
Error in SilverSamurai.cns
Character mugenversion is older than this version of M.U.G.E.N.
Error loading SilverSamurai.def
Error loading p2

Library error message: Expected int value and read float.

and also I found more error on Silver Samurai and most all the 5030 to 5060 is missing this also part of the crashes that is happening for mugen 1.0 and 1.1 :)

Silver Samurai is only for 1.1, if you want to try it in 1.0 you will found that mugen cant load the character into the game, ill convert him into 1.0 for sure.
The other thing is weird, Silver Samurai Works fine in 1.1 for me, but let me check that missing sprites, thanks !

Follow the project on:

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
#88  November 28, 2016, 08:24:08 am
What's weird was that I was just playing MVC2 yesterday. It's still one of my Favorite Versus Games. I'm glad redhot that you made MVC2 Conversion. As we all known, your goal is to make all 56 Original Characters. You've already made Strider Hiryu & Charlie (who I currently use in the Game Sometimes) and DarkWolf13 made SFV Nash. I can't wait to see what you guys got in store next!

Can't wait for them too. But unfortunately Darkwolf13 is already on retirement, cause his pc is busted again. We won't see him permanently. Only we know is that REDHOT is now in charge only for the official MVC2 chars. Just let you know.
#89  November 29, 2016, 01:01:11 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

Can't wait for them too. But unfortunately Darkwolf13 is already on retirement, cause his pc is busted again. We won't see him permanently. Only we know is that REDHOT is now in charge only for the official MVC2 chars. Just let you know.

Very sad for Darkwolf13, that  shits happens, I´m sure that he will return one day.
I have vacations this week and the first week of January, the next character that I´ll release could take a while, just a little bit.. Anyway, I´m sure that he/she will be released before New Year or Christmas.

Follow the project on:

#90  December 02, 2016, 08:21:25 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Hey REDHOT. 

I took the liberty to update your Hulk.  Feel free to make any modifications/improvements you think necessary.
-added additional marvel super hero frames/timings for basic attacks (thanks to N. for mame cheats)
-added accurate clsn boxes to Marvel vs Capcom
-special move timings adjusted to mvc
-improved gamma slam/wave.  Armor issues and duplicating rock waves have been fixed.  Added dust particles and made vel/positioning more accurate to mvc.  also added envshake to make it appear more like mvc
-fixed your sprpriority issue with gamma slam
-modified gamma quake to behave more like mvc
-adjusted some vels for gamma charge
-added negative edge commands

http://www.4shared.com/rar/EV9obqVkce/Hulk.html
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#91  December 02, 2016, 04:20:24 pm
    • USA
Wow, I wouldn't expect DarkWolf13 to reach this time of his awesomeness. Hoping he makes an Impact Back! Gonna always remember him.

lui

#92  December 04, 2016, 05:40:11 pm
    • USA
he's not gonna come back for a long time. i would know, ive spoken to him personally about it
#93  December 09, 2016, 04:26:15 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Hey REDHOT. 

I took the liberty to update your Hulk.  Feel free to make any modifications/improvements you think necessary.
-added additional marvel super hero frames/timings for basic attacks (thanks to N. for mame cheats)
-added accurate clsn boxes to Marvel vs Capcom
-special move timings adjusted to mvc
-improved gamma slam/wave.  Armor issues and duplicating rock waves have been fixed.  Added dust particles and made vel/positioning more accurate to mvc.  also added envshake to make it appear more like mvc
-fixed your sprpriority issue with gamma slam
-modified gamma quake to behave more like mvc
-adjusted some vels for gamma charge
-added negative edge commands

http://www.4shared.com/rar/EV9obqVkce/Hulk.html

Thanks! I´ll check and I´ll do modifications if think is necessary.

Follow the project on:

#94  December 09, 2016, 07:38:27 am
hey redhot a question for ya. i see you add the walk back and forward after the they do there intro. is it possible to add crouch,dash forward and back dash and even jumping also?
#95  December 09, 2016, 03:17:09 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
hey redhot a question for ya. i see you add the walk back and forward after the they do there intro. is it possible to add crouch,dash forward and back dash and even jumping also?

Yes of course, it´s possible, in the same way that you can add the commands "holdfwd" and "holdback" you can add the commands "dash" "up" etc... you should add some velsets to program that..

Follow the project on:

#96  December 09, 2016, 07:31:41 pm
Ok cool thanks!
#97  December 10, 2016, 12:20:48 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

This is an example with Dash Fwd..:

Copy and paste all the statedef of the Dash Fwd (statedef 100) and change the number of the statedef into another number that is not used.
Copy and paste this code into the new statedef to hold the camera.

Code:
[State 0, ScreenBound]
type = ScreenBound
trigger1 = 1
value = 1
movecamera = 0,0

Delete the final ChangeState and put this (the number 21 is the number of the Pre-fight state, when you can walk):

Code:
[State 100, 4]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = animtime = 0
value = 21

Into the Pre fight statedef (statedef 21 in my case), put this
The command in this case is FF (Dash Forward), change this if you have to, the number of the value too, (111 is the number that I put in the new Dash statedef)

Code:
[State 100, 4]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = command = "FF"
value = 111

If you want to do this for Crouching, Dash bckwrd... you have to do the same thing, copy and paste, changing the numbers of values and commands.

Follow the project on:

#98  December 10, 2016, 12:51:00 pm
ok ill try this. still a lil bit confusing but ill see how it goes thanks!
#99  December 10, 2016, 01:13:28 pm
gonna try and put this together now!
Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Magneto RELEASED)
#100  December 18, 2016, 05:32:11 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

Teaser Gameplay Video!

Hi! One of the most popular and used characters in MvC2 it´s released!!, and one of my favorites too.. Magneto!.
With the Original MvC2 1vs1 gameplay (as faithfull as possible) - 6 button gameplay edition.
MUGEN vertion: 1.0 and 1.1
The original author is Kong with some edits do it first by Darkwolf13 for his own project. This last vertion that I made, is made with a lot of effort to try to improve Magneto in MvC2 gameplay, this character was not worsened to offend the great work of the original author and the first editors.

Download in the project web page!:

http://marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es/

What was edited?:
- Hitdef and some codes in all standing, crouching and air punches and kicks (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef and some codes in all special moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef and some codes in all hyper moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible).
- Wall hit code elaborated by me
- Stance code
- New Animations
- New Sprites
- Throws codes
- Dash fwd and backward
- Intro
- MvC2 Palettes
- Lie down time
- Portaits
- Pre Walking
- Air Dash
- Volume
- New FX (to the original MvC2 game as faithfull as possible).
- New sounds (to the original MvC2 game as faithfull as possible)
- Hyper BG
- Velocities
- State hits
- Character scale
- Super jump
- Yacells
- Commands
- MvC2 Air Dizzy
- Cancel win animation if you press Start
- Hit the enemy when he´s lying down
- Combos
- Lose by time over
- Vertical Spinning

Things to perfect:

- Details in all the throws
- Hyper grav effect in hit
- Ground corner push in Magnetic field
- Fall recovery in Magnetic blast
- Tech it

Credits:

- Kong (Original author and various original codes of this character)
- Mouser (various original codes of this character)
- DarkWolf13, walruslui and ExShadow (First edit, Hyper Ports, and Common1 codes)
- Nobukuki (Stance code)
- Iwakick (Tech-it coding)
- FerchogtX (Some MvC2 FX and sounds)

Hope you enjoy it, this will be the last character that I´ll release in this year, so Happy Christmas and Happy New year!.

Cheers.

Follow the project on: