YesNoOk

Questions about Brawlbox (Read 14166 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, August 05, 2017, 03:23:58 am
Share this topic:
Questions about Brawlbox
#1  August 05, 2017, 03:23:58 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Alright, since the whole Daisy thing is (kinda) put aside, another problem with my 3D characters is still unsolved.

See I have a few models of Samus and Shiek, one Shiek model from SSBM, and 2 Samus models from Prime 1 and (again) SSBM. The problem with them is that they're OBJ files, and I don't think they can be rigged with Blender. (At least, not while the vertices are in the way)

Most people (I think) rig GameCube models using Brawlbox, and I think they also T-pose trophies with it as well. My 2 questions are: Is Brawlbox REALLY the ideal program for rigging GameCube and Wii Models? And can Brawlbox T-pose trophies?

Posted: August 05, 2017, 04:37:51 am
I'm a newbie in this kind of work, so I need help with this, a whole lot of it.

Posted: August 07, 2017, 02:29:22 am
Um... anybody?
Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 10:59:04 pm by RedDragonCats17
Re: Questions about Brawlbox
#2  August 12, 2017, 12:39:52 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I haven't used brawlbox in a long while. I never saw anything that was for rigging models.
But I only got characters that were already ready for use in game.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
Re: Questions about Brawlbox
#3  August 12, 2017, 09:47:25 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
FINALLY! Someone replied!

Hmmm, well I'm considering to use it because as I said, I want to use the models of the characters I mentioned before, and I have tried to rig Sheik, but it wasn't really successful.

I think it's because I shrank her model size and made the weights of the model red in Blender, I have no clue.

Posted: August 13, 2017, 12:05:56 am
If you guys don't mind, while I wait for more answers, I'm gonna make a small resource request. Someone posted a reply in the CS thread, and it reminded me of something I wanted to get, but couldn't find it.