YesNoOk

Dragon Ball Z Mugen 2019 (Read 9686 times)

Started by akama, July 14, 2019, 12:18:56 am
Share this topic:
Dragon Ball Z Mugen 2019
New #1  July 14, 2019, 12:18:56 am
  • Yada Sensei
  • Omaewa mu shindeiru
    • akamajoseph@yahoo.fr
Download link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xpL7Y5TgA9BDclpMF8XH2qh8xPp1Fvdh

Screenshots

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W4_t-8_wNqT5o_oSXfFkxnkZJ5giknz2

DRAGON BALL FIGHTER Z Mugen

INTRODUCTION

This Is a 2D fighting game bringing back the adventures of Goku and his friends for those

Passionate of the anime, 2D fighting games and retro gaming.

If you don’t fall in any of the category above you better pass your way friend

Well someone’ll tell me, there’s already the real Dragon Ball Fighter Z out there, why should

I care for this plagiary third grade graphically poor release?

Well I tell you something, you’re lucky I don’t know you, cuz I would have Kamehameha your Face. Jokes asides Dragon Ball Fighter Z is a joke! To my personal taste that is. The gameplay is Cheese, you’re easily bored and godammit there are NO TRANSFORMATION!! Duuuuddddeee!!!
A Dragon Ball Z game with no transformations??? c’mon!

I loved the intro, I loved those special k.o’s but that’s it, the rest just feels like a

2D version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse which is crap either! Yeah I’m harsh but it’s
because I am a diehard Of the Dragon Ball Z saga….by Akira Toriyama …. only!

So let’s get to business, DBFZM is a 2D fighting game with old graphics, fun and interesting gameplay, intelligent AI and FUCKING TRANSFORMATIONS!!!

CREDITS

It is important to know that I didn’t made any of the characters from scratch, just edited them to reflect what I had in mind.

Special Thanks to those guys of DBFZ for the inspiration, the splash, and probably the intro xD, The Z Team for those amazing and funny characters they keep releasing, you rock guys, also Kenshiro99 and a great deal of thanks to 280gou, now this is a MAN! I pretty much used his codes everywhere and his Goku universal is the best character ever. Akira Toriyama of course and Elecbyte, I guess you know why lul.

Well I can omit the guy who did this awesome screen pack , cuz he is not
important….WAAIIIITTTTT there is no way I can do that,  yeah this man is the nucleus of
this project which would never had seen the world if his mother hadn’t born him, and that guy certainly had as much free time as me, if not more, thanks a lot   Hloader.

Thank you too for buying this game and playing it…wait Mugen is free ? Darn I forgot that,
well THANK YOU VERY MUCH for giving this a try any feedback will be much appreciated!!

THE GAME MODES

In Versus mode you fight against a human opponent, set your fight conditions but remember handicap matter, so if you go on all four characters against a single opponent, you’re pretty much at a  handicap disadvantage.

If you need to hone your skills with a particular character Practice is just for you.

You want to watch the computer fight? learn new moves or just recreate some Z battles you wouldn’t probably have to see? GO to watch mode and organize your scenarios, like that epic Vegeta and Goku fight against Broly.

Option lets you set the timescale, life scale and difficulty scale as well as set the various controls. The game is originally set to be at the highest
difficulty, I suggest leaving as is to have the best gaming experience, though you can still reduce the difficulty and join what I call the the non- noble noob path.

ARCADE or STORY mode

Relive DBZ original saga: You will face enemies from the original story, face the  Seiyans, kill the tyrant, participate in the Cell Game and defeat the Majins.

THE Z TRIAL

THE Z TRIAL is meant for those who want to play Arcade mod with friends, double damage and fast paced combat here, we are no more kidding,

Defeat the Challenger:  Special characters may pop out of the void and try to stop you in your campaign, some will give you headache and really get into your nerves.

I take no responsibility into joystick or keyboard destruction, just keep a glass of cold water nearby and in case it is too hard well you can still follow the non-noble noob path.

Plan your attacks as you have just one power bar and manage to outwit the enemies with a perfect combination of moves, certain characters might even have a special move combination if you time properly

GAMEPLAY AND GAME MECHANICS

SIGNS:  Below you will have a list of signs and their signification, you don’t have to cramp them down don’t mind, they’ll
come naturally as you get used with the game

Smash that button: When this sign appears, you have to press the said button in rapid successions.

Where am I?  This pops when a character is somewhere the camera cannot find it, this visual indicator still shows the exact position of that character.

If you receive physical damage within a short period of time, your character might go into a dizzy state, dizzy characters cannot fight back for a short period of time. To escape from dizziness, press all the keys rapidly

Smash that Stick: Rapidly push and pull your stick or press the buttons from left to right when t his sign appears

POWER MOVES: Most of the characters in game share a common power move setup, making it easy to master the supers, hypers and transformations of all the characters when you get the thing.  Combo chains and specials demand some skills though.

Supers are power moves that usually requires 1 to 2 energy bars, they are quick and easy to use and can be easily chained with combos. Mostly all characters execute supers with the command: Y, Z and  Y, C

Go to the Option menu for button configuration

Hypers are power moves that requires all 3 or 5 bars of energy if available, they can be a direct upgrade of a super or an entire new move. They take time to cast sometimes leaving the character exposed but deal a lot of damage. Mostly all characters execute hypers with the command: Y, Y, Z and Y, Y, C

Ex -Hypers are super powerful moves that depends on special conditions to execute, you can see them as super Hypers. Some characters have an EX mode, when activated, a special bar or symbol will appear on the screen. You have to fill the bar by doing special actions like combo chains, taunts or blocks, it varies per character. When the bar is full the symbol will blink or you will just notice it, now you just have to execute your move with the standard hyper controls. Know that Ex mode also works for supers. When you execute a super or hyper in ex mode your character executes a powerup version of that move and exits the Ex mode. Timing is crucial.

Charged Hypers: Since not every character have an ex mode, charged hypers makes for the latter. They deal the same percentage of damage than ex hypers if not more sometimes. To execute a charged hyper you have to press the standard Hyper command and hold down for some time, your energy decrease periodicaly until fully charged think a charged Kamehameha beam or the famous genkidama. Charged Hypers required a decent level of tactics as you are completely exposed while charging up. Some characters can even charge supers into hypers dealing additional damage

TRANSFORMATIONS

SPECIALS

To hell all those who spit on transformations, they are not just for cosmetics, they are the soul of Dragon Ball Z, the reason why I don’t go and play one piece or any other game, again the Naruto guys understood it. And here you have a 2D fighting game with transformations!

Beware though, if you’re beating the crap out of a seiyan and you suddenly see his hair becoming blond, bro put your finger on that block button asap cuz you’re out for a nightmare. The game is pretty balance with any character capable of beating any character with a lot of skills but those Hannah Montana Race are just badass, they get new moves and buffs. Don’t bother there is a bot out there just deleting any character with OP skills

The standard controls for all transformation is      Z+C

Specials are specific moves to a game mechanic, they are the heart of this game, proper mastering of specials makes you almos t unbeatable, tactics my friend tactics!

-   BLOCKS: The basic in a fighting game is to block, block and block. But slow down here every character has a maximum number of hits he can block within a certain amount of time, exceeding that limit will send the character into an off -guard state or dizzy. I hated those streetfighter games where you could block the whole day and the opponent will do nothing about that. The Universal standard command for blocking is “Backward” button. I’m sure the guy who created this is wealthier than Bill Gates.

-   Throws: You need to be close enough to a character to perform a throw, they are non-parable moves that requires no energy bars but leaves you exposed. Most characters have their way of performing a throw, yeah mastering specials need training with characters I warned ya.

Counter: At least the good news for those who love blocking, block incoming hits and time press the Z command to perform a counter, the enemy is sent aback leaving some precious seconds to break. You can even counter fire balls and send them back to sender. Counter drives a certain amount of energy. Certain Characters have their own particular way of performing a counter

-   Dash and Power Dash: Should I explain what Dashing is ? Okay well that bastard is trying to escape to charge some ki and I won’t let him do that, I press forward, damn I’m too slow, I double press forward…Yeah I’m sprinting towards him! That’s basically what a dash is. Power Dash is an upgraded version of a dash, it takes some energy “hence the word: power” and gives you more speed. It is pretty nasty when used efficiently giving you the ability of harassing you opponent. Power Dash also lets you evade incoming power balls. Humans can’t power Dash !

-   Reversal: I played and tested with friends and found out the power dash stuff was pretty nasty, I needed a counter for that s tuff, hence the reversal, by pressing the     C     command before being hit your character can instant transmit behind his opponent and sends him flying away with a blow. Isn’t that cool ? Yeah of course it would have been nastier tha n the power dash and game breaking so I made it costly. Using a reversal cuts 1power bar so be careful using it and time properly

-        Power charge : Press the S command to charge your ki, but be careful that lets you completely defenseless

-   Taunts:  You want to play on the nerves of your opponent and push him berserk? Hey keep taunting him, if he is frequently trying to bitch you and fails, keep taunting but wait I am not responsible of fights or anything due to lack of fair play xD.  Taunt with the S command, certain characters EX mode bars even depend on taunting. But you can only taunt with your energy at full level!

Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 11:16:18 am by akama
Re: Dragon Ball Z Mugen 2019
#2  July 30, 2019, 10:57:57 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I must say I like the idea. Idk if the link you posted was a DL or anything because I'm at work and certain sites are blocked. But I definitely agree with you with the transformations! That's why I have my Vegeta transforming because like you said, whats DBZ without transformations!
#3  August 04, 2019, 09:44:46 pm
  • Yada Sensei
  • Omaewa mu shindeiru
    • akamajoseph@yahoo.fr
Hey DJMouf, yes sir that's the download link, hope you'll like the mechanics and the biuld
#4  August 05, 2019, 07:13:34 pm
You could at least have posted some screenshots of the game, what am I expecting to get?
#5  August 05, 2019, 07:15:03 pm
The spaces in-between the text makes it looks like there are supposed to be images there but they aren't showing up or something.
#6  August 05, 2019, 07:38:46 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
#7  August 06, 2019, 10:51:44 am
  • Yada Sensei
  • Omaewa mu shindeiru
    • akamajoseph@yahoo.fr
Actually I uploaded images but they aren't showing, trying to fix it