YesNoOk

Hello (Read 418 times)

Started by Dcea, May 09, 2011, 09:05:12 pm
Share this topic:
Hello
#1  May 09, 2011, 09:05:12 pm
  • Got pulled over in a parked car
Hi, I'm new to MUGEN but the second I saw it I knew I would have to make some characters and stages. My first project is going to be Sora from Kingdom Hearts because he seems pretty straightforward as a fighting character goes, (a few combos, supers, and an ultra attack) but at this point all I have created is an invisible character that is facing the wrong way. (I know what I did wrong and all those problems are being fixed) If you know of any guides for making your first character that you strongly suggest for somebody who has little experience please let me know. Thanks for reading.
stupid questions deserve long in depth answers, this will do one of two things, either the person asking will understand, or they will then know they will never understand, either way that question won't be asked again.
Re: Hello
#2  May 09, 2011, 09:09:23 pm
  • Internet User
    • USA
theres already a sora for mugen.but i suppose it wouldn't hurt to make another..and for tutorials? i'd search on youtube,they got some which gives the basics..
Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 09:15:57 pm by The lone wanderer
Re: Hello
#3  May 09, 2011, 10:24:11 pm
  • Got pulled over in a parked car
I found Sora for MUGEN but it isn't quite what I'm looking for so I'm working on one and I plan on sharing it with anybody who wants it as soon as I'm finished. I have a list of characters who I want to make even though I know there are a million Ichigos and Gokus, I want to make my own eventually because I'm picky and I don't like the ones I found.
stupid questions deserve long in depth answers, this will do one of two things, either the person asking will understand, or they will then know they will never understand, either way that question won't be asked again.