YesNoOk

*Update*SF4Ken's Shinryuken+*Final Street Fighter*26.01.11 (Read 28574 times)

Started by Yota, September 25, 2009, 06:33:25 pm
*Update*SF4Ken's Shinryuken+*Final Street Fighter*26.01.11
#1  September 25, 2009, 06:33:25 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
Hi guys,

i'm making a game with the OpenBor engine , a Final Fight Beat them all game, and i wanted to show you a video i made about one of my current wip char, Ken.
I took the third strike sprites as my basement sprites for the other classical anims, and i drawn the whole SF4 Shinryuken's sprites, 149 frames exactly. It tooks to me several nights to complete the anim but i can say the result isn't too bad, i let you judge about the result.

Hope you'll like it.
If you have some interests i'll post here more of my sprites soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKKD2mzOMCo
If someone is better than you, admit your defeat, then rise and try to be better than him, with respect.
Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 12:32:08 am by yotatouch

vyn

Re: SF4 Ken's Ultra Shinryuken
#2  September 25, 2009, 08:16:20 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
damn... now thats cool, any plans of sharing it with the mugen comunity?? i know i sound like a leecher...

as to feedback the only awkward thing is the first kick but it might be the size of the sprites throwing me off

the transition from the last kick to the shinruuken is amazing  o_O
#3  September 25, 2009, 08:47:17 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
pretty cool indeed, I like the sequence of kicks in the super and the last one sequence that starts with the tatsumaki-senpoop-byakkou kyaku

also the stage looks pretty cool and the project looks interesting.
#4  September 25, 2009, 10:53:27 pm
  • behold my power
    • USA
Awesome spriting! I hope to see more of your work. How long did it take you?

so many hdd crashes QQ
#5  September 26, 2009, 01:00:34 am
  • Final Street Fighter
[V]yn
i know i sound like a leecher...
Don't worry i don't think like this. But i think i'll first finish my game then share with people asking me the permission and credits :)
In fact, i'm going to draw the whole enemies sprites, make a complete redesign of Final Fight chars.
I already started some enemies that you'll discover soon.
the only awkward thing is the first kick
Can you tell me more? And yes, the size of my chars are the same than Final Fight Arcade sprites. So this isn't the 'normal' Mugen sprites resolution.

ShimahnC
Awesome spriting! I hope to see more of your work. How long did it take you?
Thanks SC, it tooks more than 2 weeks to finish the whole frames of this move, it was a hard and long work, and, i still have to finish clean some sprites... looong!

mulambo
also the stage looks pretty cool and the project looks interesting.
Thank you, i decided for this game to do a complete remake of the classical Final Fight, with a complete redesign, that means new stages and Ennemies appearence and of course, players included. Some examples of my current work.

If someone is better than you, admit your defeat, then rise and try to be better than him, with respect.
Re: SF4 Ken's Ultra Shinryuken in 2D
#6  September 26, 2009, 05:15:31 am
  • DAT SAX
Holy fucking shit dude that was absolutely AMAZING. The sheer FLUIDITY in that animation was just breathtaking. Like Vyn, I hate to sound like a leecher/nag, but any chance of releasing those sprites for MUGEN use? :o

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#7  September 26, 2009, 06:23:22 am
  • Ars Mei Vitus et Musica Mei Animus
My lord, that was beautiful. I'm still looking over it, and admiring the work.
#8  September 26, 2009, 07:29:06 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
This looks really awesome, nice work.
#9  September 29, 2009, 09:40:19 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
~*Ishida-Uryuu*~
Holy fucking shit dude that was absolutely AMAZING. The sheer FLUIDITY in that animation was just breathtaking. Like Vyn, I hate to sound like a leecher/nag, but any chance of releasing those sprites for MUGEN use?  :o
As i said to [V]yn, i'll first finish my own game then give to people asking me permission with credit to use it. This is just sad that a lot of people takes work and said that it is their own creations. Even if you guys credits, peoples after you will not. So the first place i wanna see my sprites is in my game, that's all, hope you'll understand me ;)

roseille
My lord, that was beautiful. I'm still looking over it, and admiring the work.
K.O.D
This looks really awesome, nice work.
Thank you guys, actually i'm working on some new sprites and animations, new Cody and Haggar will come soon in new vids i hope... lol.

DemiRod
indeed most excellent anim and FX. good stuff with the other FF sprites. think this should go to WIP sec.
I didn't want to put this in wip section because here is the MUGEN forum and i respect this, so this is why if i don't receive the 'permission' from Administrators or Moderators, i won't.
Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 09:52:49 pm by yotatouch
#10  September 30, 2009, 11:17:16 pm
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
Well, when you're done, I have an SF3 character that needs new sprites (Capcom hasn't made sprites for Sagat in fourteen years, dammit), and since you have demonstrated considerable talent in the field of SF3 spriting (among other things), can you help me out? I'm hoping I don't have to pay, but I might if I have to...?
#11  October 01, 2009, 02:31:15 am
that was incredibly refreshing. your may work may well inspire other spriters to create new fluid actions as you yourself have done. i am in agreement with Ishida, the fluidity of the last kick to shinryuken is crazyy
#12  October 05, 2009, 01:21:14 am
  • Final Street Fighter
DonuTs
that was incredibly refreshing. your may work may well inspire other spriters to create new fluid actions as you yourself have done. i am in agreement with Ishida, the fluidity of the last kick to shinryuken is crazyy
Thanks DonuTs for this big compliment, unfortunetly the video isn't really representative of the fluidity, i really tried to work hard on this point, and make all movements very fluid, but the Ultra requires a very fast chain combo between the kicks, so we can't really see the whole frames in action on the youtube vid.
Anyway thanks man ;)
I'll try to keep the same quality for the next anims too.
#13  October 05, 2009, 04:58:05 am
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
great work bro! i liked!  ;D
#14  October 05, 2009, 07:37:20 am
  • I can't see :<
    • Poland
    • www.niewidomy.deviantart.com
Godlike work mane, that looks just amazong.
Re: SF4 Ken's Ultra Shinryuken in 2D + *stuffs from Final Street Fighter*
#15  October 23, 2009, 09:44:37 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
great work bro! i liked!  ;D
Godlike work mane, that looks just amazong.
Thanks guys, your comments always encourage me.

A topic to give you informations about the game, and show you some current wips.
To concern the game's BG's:
they will be completly redrawn, i don't want an old aspect of the game, and decided to do everything myself. I'll try to add some elements on bg's which will be destroyed when a hit will touchn like windows or classical drumbs, barrels, etc...

About the enemies:
i'll redraw from zero the whole enemies sprites, only few chars like Andore will uses sprites from 3rd strike.
Every chars will have a lot of sprites edits, especially for the pains and falls, as you can see here. All for the new Guy's, Ryu's, Ken's attacks, and certainly Cody and Haggar that aren't worked yet (And of course, for ChunLi and/or Maki too if i'll include them).
I show you here an example of some sprites edits i made for pains and falls.

The currents sprites aren't the definitive ones of course as you can guess, they were scaled from my first char size which was the Final Fight snes resolution. Since i changed and made the game to the same resolution than FF arcade, here is the dirty rescaled sprites. I'll redraw Axl and all enemies but before this, i have to define the whole pains and falls anims frames i need, then i'll start to redraw properly everything.

Here is the old stand and the one i made few days ago, but i'm not satisfied, colors aren't too bad but the stance need to be reworked. He needs more 'testosteron' if i can say so.

About the playable chars, i used for Ken and Ryu, the 3rd strike base, and i'll incorporate a lot of edits for them, as the Shinryuken from SF4 for Ken as you already saw. But i'll have to clean the whole originales frames cause i had to resize all sprites due to the scale, then, actually, Ryu's and Ken's sprites are a little dirty, not clean, so i'll clean the whole frames for them.
That's exactly the same case for Guy, except that he's from Street Fighter Zero's sprites. So for these 3 chars, it's 1) resize 2) edits sprites 3) clean sprites.
I'll maybe add ChunLi and/or Maki too, that will be the same situation.
About Cody and Haggar, i'll start from zero, as my enemies chars. I already started Cody's sprites and it's not too bad so far.

Cheers.
#16  November 02, 2009, 01:03:29 am
  • Final Street Fighter
Okay guys, here's a little update for Cody.

I made his 'stand' animation.
I'll change 2 or 3 stuffs but anyway, that's what i made.
Didn't really like his SF03 stand anim, so i tried to make more 'animation' movement.
Hope you'll like it.
#17  November 02, 2009, 01:09:21 am
  • DAT SAX
Dude that looks freaking sick.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#18  November 02, 2009, 01:14:30 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
As a big fan of FF1 I am quite impressed.
#19  November 02, 2009, 01:32:59 am
  • Most Hated!
wow this is some good stuff man!
#20  November 02, 2009, 03:01:16 am
    • Argentina
amazing bro!  :sugoi:
#21  November 02, 2009, 09:42:18 pm
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Wow that's sweet.
#22  November 03, 2009, 09:45:05 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
Dude that looks freaking sick.
As a big fan of FF1 I am quite impressed.
wow this is some good stuff man!
amazing bro!  :sugoi:
Wow that's sweet.
Thanks guys for your comments. I'm actually working on his walk anim, think i'll finish tomorrow, i'll show very soon. Thanks again ;)
#23  November 05, 2009, 04:28:49 am
  • Final Street Fighter
Hi all,
as i promess, here is the Cody's walk animation. 10frames, the belt isn't fixed so don't pay attention on it. The rest is finished i guess.
#24  November 05, 2009, 05:24:25 am
  • SNK is life
:buttrox:
#25  November 05, 2009, 06:33:40 am
  • Street Fighter II the game that changed everything
    • sites.google.com/site/mugenuba/
You are making a great job, man. Good luck with it.
#26  November 05, 2009, 11:31:58 am
  • King of Sona
fluid & flawless
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#27  November 05, 2009, 01:53:16 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
As everybody said, very nice job. You're a very skilled spriter ! :yes:
#28  November 06, 2009, 08:06:16 am
    • www.scrollboss.illmosis.net
Everything I've seen of this project looks amazing so far. I'm a Final Fight fan and those are the best Cody and Axl sprites I've ever seen.

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to more updates about this!
#29  November 06, 2009, 01:03:44 pm
Ho.Ly. Shit. I think I'll defer to this guy when it comes to animation, among other things.
#30  November 07, 2009, 03:12:15 am
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
 :2thumbsup: :guitarist: :happy: :iloveyou:
#31  November 09, 2009, 10:18:41 pm
  • Why are pokemon being mistreated?
i like the anim. i can see all your hard work! exactly like his ultra combo! out of all the kens this is the best one ive seen so far. I hope yull be able to release him as a char! i really want to try him out. ;D ;D ;D
#32  November 10, 2009, 04:54:18 am
    • Argentina
#33  November 12, 2009, 04:15:45 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
You are very good at animating and I am curious about your method, so what is it?
#34  November 12, 2009, 04:40:34 pm
  • SNK is life
(It looks like nothing but skill to me)
#35  November 13, 2009, 05:15:40 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#36  November 13, 2009, 05:40:42 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
First of all, i'd like to apologyse to everyone cause my tardiness in answering you, i've been very busy cause my real life.

You are making a great job, man. Good luck with it.
fluid & flawless
As everybody said, very nice job. You're a very skilled spriter ! :yes:
:2thumbsup: :guitarist: :happy: :iloveyou:
i like the anim. i can see all your hard work! exactly like his ultra combo! out of all the kens this is the best one ive seen so far. I hope yull be able to release him as a char! i really want to try him out. ;D ;D ;D
Guys, really thanks for all your comments, this is a great satisfaction to see your encouragments.
Really important to see i'm not alone. lol.
So i'll continue to draw, to animate, until the end of my game! So thanks to all of you.

Everything I've seen of this project looks amazing so far. I'm a Final Fight fan and those are the best Cody and Axl sprites I've ever seen.
Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to more updates about this!
Thanks man, of course i'll keep you inform for updates here ;) I'm also a big Final Fight fan, and Street Fighter (2D) fan too. So this game is a perfect mix for me, the best way to express how much Capcom influenced us.

Ho.Ly. Shit. I think I'll defer to this guy when it comes to animation, among other things.
As i just said to your killer instinct cps3 topic, you are a great spriter, the animation will come with your talent man :)

You are very good at animating and I am curious about your method, so what is it?
Well Frederika, About the Shinryuken animation, i made a video from the SF4 PC game, and i took the frames i needed, then i watched them, and drawn in the same time. that was my technic. About sprites animations, i'm using 'image ready' from photoshop cs2, and i use the previous layer with 30% opacity, and previous previous with 10%, then i can see my moves and change what is wrong to my sense.
I draw first the lines, then i add the main colors, and then, the shadows and lights, and i finish with the outllines, i change the black outlines to adapt with the skins/bodys/cloths colors. That's all i guess.

the most solid custom anim i've seen in months. salutations to topnotch work.
Thanks for your words DemiRod, i really appreciate. This was a hard work but i'm glad the result is appreciated.

More stuffs and animations about Final Street Fighter soon!
Stay tunned friends.
#37  November 14, 2009, 01:13:34 am
  • I'm Crazy.
    • jonbeetolmen.deviantart.com/
DAMN that was an awesome combo!
My Crappy artwork is Here.

http://jonbeetolmen.deviantart.com/
#38  November 14, 2009, 01:22:17 am
  • I'm Happy
I'm speechless

And plus, I see you're using the CPS2 Sprite for Guy and Cody....And Ken's CPS3 Sprite...You did said you were gonna redo the sprite, but are you also gonna add more frames to the characters, or just remake them.

PSN: Cashman1242
Gamertag: Cashman124
#39  November 14, 2009, 01:44:45 am
  • Final Street Fighter
I'm speechless
And plus, I see you're using the CPS2 Sprite for Guy and Cody....And Ken's CPS3 Sprite...You did said you were gonna redo the sprite, but are you also gonna add more frames to the characters, or just remake them.
You're right about Ken (CPS3) and Guy (CPS2), but Cody is my own creation, the inspiration is of course from SFZ3 Cody, but the sprite and the animations aren't existing somewhere else.
And yes, i'll add more frames if i think some animations needs it. I also already added some new moves to Guy, moves from Final Fight 3 Snes. You can check it there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQPQGrlQPGo&feature=channel
#40  November 14, 2009, 05:39:45 pm
  • I'm Happy
Now you got mine interest in your project.

Know two more questions.

If there's gonna be A Guy Of Cody in Street Fighter 4, would you rip there voice? And plus i think we do need a new voice for Cody anyway.

Are we gonna see some extra characters like Hagger or Maki?

PSN: Cashman1242
Gamertag: Cashman124
#41  November 14, 2009, 06:05:19 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
Now you got mine interest in your project.
Know two more questions.
If there's gonna be A Guy Of Cody in Street Fighter 4, would you rip there voice? And plus i think we do need a new voice for Cody anyway.
Are we gonna see some extra characters like Hagger or Maki?
Glad you ask me this Cashman.
If Cody and Guy will be in SSF4, first of all i'd like Original Final Fight Cody's appearence, and not SFZero3, cause i hate him in the Zero3 episode. Capcom did a big mistake to change him so much. And his voice is just a joke.
I'll take his new voice for sure! And even if Cody isn't in the SSF4, i decided do not take SFZero3 voice for him. I'll try another way.

About Guy i'll take the best of all games i have, i already mixed some voices from SFzero1/2/3, took the best i thought, and if he'll be in SSF4, of course i'll check it too.

Extra chars?
Of course i'm thinking about it. Maki won't be a problem, i'll take CVS2 sprites + edit sprites i'll draw certainly, but the principal is already existing.

I also want to design a new Haggar, but as Cody, it will takes time. I saw some Haggar sprites but they are using Hulk base sprites and he is just 'too much' to my sense, and i decided (if i'll add him) to start from zero and try to keep a real graphical balance and proportion with the other chars for his body's muscles/height, etc...
#42  November 17, 2009, 04:07:48 am
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com
What about their voices from Final Fight Streetwise (sighs) man that game sucked. which brings me to another character.............Kyle?
I'm trying. . .
#43  November 18, 2009, 09:00:15 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou
    • marancv.infinitymugenteam.com
oh god. youre doing a masterpiece. Im really happy with what ive seen so far!

epecting updatesgood luck

Thanks, Buckus.
Re: *Update* SF4 Ken's Ultra Shinryuken + *Final Street Fighter*
#44  December 05, 2009, 08:07:01 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
Well guys,

Few weeks i didn't posted new stuffs i made cause real life makes me busy...

What about their voices from Final Fight Streetwise (sighs) man that game sucked. which brings me to another character.............Kyle?
not in my plan Prodigy, i'll maybe include Maki from FF2 but i prefer to keep FF1 ambiance for this game.

oh god. youre doing a masterpiece. Im really happy with what ive seen so far!
epecting updatesgood luck
Thanks Marancv for your encouragment;)
I give you here new sprites version for enemies:

Axl,                                                               Slash,                                                           Schot.

A new Axl sprite, i think it's better than the first test i shown you few weeks ago.
Right now i don't like the Slash's face but i'll rework it.

I'm trying to be the most closer from Street Fighter III graphic styl, design, colors, etc...
Hope you'll like it.
#45  December 05, 2009, 08:22:08 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
Wow, your really good at mimicing the SF3 style.
Look commercial quality if you ask me.

Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
#46  December 06, 2009, 01:23:02 am
    • Argentina
yes,  this is a very professional work!

Good luck with this!  ;D

DGO

#47  December 06, 2009, 04:13:37 am
    • Chile
#48  December 06, 2009, 08:08:41 am
That's why I admire this guy! He's good! I've been practicing a little, but with college killing me, I don't have time for things anymore.  :(
I'm trying. . .
#49  December 06, 2009, 08:27:02 am
  • all is love in fair and war
awesome animation, and great details on axl
#50  December 08, 2009, 01:31:12 am
Yeah this is awesome. They really look very SF III like. Well done yotatouch  !!!  ;)
#51  December 09, 2009, 01:08:36 am
  • Final Street Fighter
Nnaajj, Master Yoda, Animelem9020, Prodigy, Navetsea, Ubaldo_saul,
Thank you guys for your nice words, i'm really glad to be not so far from my graphical purpose, and glad you still like it!

As i promess few days ago, here are 3 new enemies sprites i've made.

The base is the same for the 3 guys so it is more impressive than effective maybe.
But anyway i intoduce the new:
BillBull;                                                          G_Oribier;                                                      Wong Who

Cheers.

SNT

#52  December 09, 2009, 01:21:54 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
If I had a suggestion, it'd be to match Wong Who's palette a little closer; I'm not digging the shade of blue over him.  Otherwise, pristine work.  Can't wait to see how the other FF enemies will look in your sprite style.  All the best with the project!
Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 12:32:09 pm by Chosis
#53  December 09, 2009, 01:32:40 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Nnaajj, Master Yoda, Animelem9020, Prodigy, Navetsea, Ubaldo_saul,
Thank you guys for your nice words, i'm really glad to be not so far from my graphical purpose, and glad you still like it!

As i promess few days ago, here are 3 new enemies sprites i've made.

The base is the same for the 3 guys so it is more impressive than effective maybe.
But anyway i intoduce the new:
BillBull;                                                          G_Oribier;                                                      Wong Who

Cheers.

WOW!!! amazing...
#54  December 09, 2009, 07:44:39 am
  • Final Street Fighter
If I had a suggestion, it'd be to match Wong Who's palette a little closer; I'm not digging the shade of blue over him.  Otherwise, pristine work.  Can't wait to see how the other FF enemies will look in your sprite style.  All the best with the project!
Thanks for the comment.

I made some colors rectifications and you were toldly right, too much blue color wasn't good.
so i give you the both versions, the old one,and the new one more closer from the original:

I also changed a lit bit the t-shirt color.
#55  December 09, 2009, 08:31:49 am
That's pretty neat. You could've kept it blue, but it was too much blue. probably teal. but it's really good. you never cease to amaze me man. Wait till I get better at this!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!!
I'm trying. . .
#56  December 09, 2009, 09:54:07 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
That's pretty neat. You could've kept it blue, but it was too much blue. probably teal. but it's really good. you never cease to amaze me man. Wait till I get better at this!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!!
Thank you mate ! nice words, appreciate that hey.

I'm also Already working on The Guy And Cody's new Ultra Combo's sprite animations from SSF4 for my mod.
I'll show you when i'll have something to show

Until then, keep in touch!
#57  December 10, 2009, 10:45:12 am
  • all is love in fair and war
very nice work, great shading.
#58  December 10, 2009, 02:17:08 pm
#59  December 12, 2009, 02:02:24 pm
Coming out of dormancy to say this is the sexiest work in all of MUGEN this year!!!!

I love your work so much!!!

Here's some quick info, which i think u already know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh8yq65hqos

Cody at 0:28 and Guy at 0:48

Both have new supers/ultras and also will have 2 voice sets (Japanese and English)

There will be knew material to work with soon is all i'm saying :)

Good luck!

EDIT: they also have a remixed FF1 stage 1 theme.
#60  December 12, 2009, 02:12:07 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Coming out of dormancy to say this is the sexiest work in all of MUGEN this year!!!!

There will be knew material to work with soon is all i'm saying :)

Good luck!

EDIT: they also have a remixed FF1 stage 1 theme.

I'm also Already working on The Guy And Cody's new Ultra Combo's sprite animations from SSF4 for my mod.
I'll show you when i'll have something to show

lol, beaten by the bell.
*Update*SF4Ken's Shinryuken+*Final Street Fighter*20.12.09
#61  December 20, 2009, 02:55:53 am
  • Final Street Fighter
Hi to the community!

I'd like to talk about an update of Final Street Fighter.

the Resolution i chosen for this mod is 480x272 (Video 1).
I thought a lot about it but when i see this screen size, day ater day i started to feel inconfortable with my chars sizes.
What i'm starting to do is maybe a lot of work but i just can't do not make this change.

I decided to resize my chars as 3rd strike resolution, BUT a little bit thinner.
So Ryu and Ken will have the 3rd strike appearence, Guy will be enough reworked cause the Street Fighter zero sprite is smaller than 3rd strike, and For Cody and Haggar, well, it won't change a lot my work.

By doing this, 2 essential points will be better:
1- visually the game will be certainly more pleasant to watch and the sensations too
2- the gameplay is more adapted to this size. I made a lot of test and indeed, the gameplay is better and more closer from what i'm looking for.

I started to work on Ken's and Ryu's new sizes, and working on bboxes, attackboxes, coords of every moves and attacks distances etc...
So here the new size you can see:

I'm also working on Ryu's ShinShouryuken and i added new frames to make more smooth the anim when Ryu comes to the ground
So i drawn the 2nd and the 3rd frames to add more fluidity to the transition between the 1st and the 4th frame.

And i'm going to work the same way for other attacks and the new ones i'll add, and so on.
More updates soon.
Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 04:54:43 am by yotatouch
Re: *Update*SF4Ken's Shinryuken+*Final Street Fighter*20.12.09
#62  December 21, 2009, 09:41:27 am
    • USA
Ohhh very nice xP but yu better keep that SF4 Ken ultra Sf3 style before you even re-size it haha >:D
*Update*SF4Shinryuken+*Final Street Fighter*21.01.10
#63  January 21, 2010, 10:51:07 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
Hi guys,

Sorry for this long silence but i'm quite busy by Final Street Fighter's code, graphical part and real life.
I'm actually working on Cody's and Guy's sprite but not satisfied yet.

Some graphical news i wanted to share about the game's direction; i decided (to try) to draw Guy's SF4 Ultra's and include it in my mod, as usual, draw an animation from 3D videos isn't an easy stuff, so it will takes time.

Cody's clothes still will be the Final Fight one's and i'll take some moves from SF4 but not all ones.

About the Ken's new ultra, i'm still thinking of adding it or not... it's just a question of taste.

Anyway i just wanted to post a shot i did with SF3-ish Ken, with SF4 Stance.

More sprites soon.
#64  January 21, 2010, 11:19:56 pm
I think I speak not merely for myself but any/all subsequent stragglers hereto when in saying:

Fuckin' A!

Pardon my French.

(Though the outline of his left bicep bugs me a bit (too dark)).
#65  January 21, 2010, 11:31:45 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
You're right, thanks for the advice, FIXED ;)
#66  January 21, 2010, 11:35:40 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
I have to say I'm speechless!
It looks like a perfessional sprite, it does have a few tiny errors like CAB said but, it's just awesome.
I always thought you were skilled but, not that skilled.
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
#67  January 21, 2010, 11:38:20 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
Damn dude, you're an awesome spriter. Good luck on this.
#68  January 21, 2010, 11:41:46 pm
That's great work you're doing there,hope to see this in action any time soon!
#69  January 22, 2010, 05:43:35 am
Can't wait to see more yota!
I'm trying. . .

Jed

#70  January 22, 2010, 06:29:54 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
wow OpenBor huh? If I could make a game form this I would use a soul Calibur system mixed with dynasty warriors combo set but thats just me anyhow I do want to tell yeah your stages seem off scale like there to big or something with the chars actual size :P other wise cool animation dude i would like to play this game too  ;D

EDIT: Never mind I noticed something ells when the chars at the lower street level they look smaller because of the angel of the street the char should look bigger although as they go down the street but as they go up  the char is up to scale with the street  because the street is smaller up the street then down funny logic huh?  ;D
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 09:34:07 pm by Jed
#71  January 22, 2010, 11:25:59 am
  • King of Sona
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#72  January 22, 2010, 11:15:13 pm
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Oh my god, that's AMAZING!! You are ridiculously talented.
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#73  January 23, 2010, 12:28:03 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
His left glove (artist's right) looks too ball'ish.

The rest is great, can't wait to see that animated.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#74  January 23, 2010, 02:41:27 pm
Man!
I admire the job that you're doing here,if only M.U.G.E.N had more artists like you!
Keep up the good work and please give us feedback as soon as you can  :sugoi:!
#75  January 23, 2010, 02:59:34 pm
  • and the show goes on
that's so awesome.  :o
made of ripped hearts waving far away,
only my memory stays still, as i say.
Looking to sky,
oh, how many people wished to fly?
i don't know,
beacuse life's harshness is a mainpart of god's show
Re: *Update*SF4Ken's Shinryuken+*Final Street Fighter*18.12.10
#76  December 18, 2010, 09:48:14 pm
  • Final Street Fighter
Hi there,

Long time without giving some nes/updates on my wip game.

First of all, i'm keeping work on FSF, and i'm sooo far from giving up, so don't worry ;)
Recently i started to work on fx and other visual effects, using sometimes alpha command to combine it to my draws.
Here is one effect i made for the Hadouken:

The ground effects are from 3rd Strike, i just changed the colors, but the one in the air is what i made.

I'll include in the gameplay the focus attack so i started to draw Ken's one, a lot of frames and work, but it's really interesting.

I'm also still working on Guy's sprites and attacks all inspired mostly from SSFIV but it takes time to draw everything and retranslate it ingame, i let you guess...
Still also working on the mod's gameplay in the meantime.

Soon as i can, i'll post a new video to show the upgrades.
Keeping the hard work.
Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 10:00:58 pm by yotatouch
#77  December 18, 2010, 10:26:07 pm
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
    • hiivolt-07.deviantart.com/
YAY!!! :D
Spriting is hard.
#78  December 18, 2010, 10:35:53 pm
    • Argentina
Nice work man!  :)
#79  December 19, 2010, 01:57:37 pm
I like the effect but my only advice is that I think it should be more the the left. This way it would like more like the hadoken is cutting through the air rather then displacing it. By this I mean that the air should look like its lagging behind the hadoken so that the energy ball is causing the effect. Hope it makes sense.

It's very nice though  :sugoi:

I always shine!
#80  January 17, 2011, 10:53:49 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
How did i miss this stuff until now? The animation is superb and you've got the SF3  style down perfectly!
KEEP THIS UP MY MAN!
Re: *Update*SF4Ken's Shinryuken+*Final Street Fighter*26.01.11
#81  January 26, 2011, 12:31:34 am
  • Final Street Fighter
Hey guys,

Some screens i just made, until the video i'd like to make to present Guy and gameplay's recent features.
Those sprites are inspired from SSFIV's Guy but of course, they are in WIP state so the shadders and other stuffs aren't definitive.

Hope you'll like it.
Re: *Update*SF4Ken's Shinryuken+*Final Street Fighter*26.01.11
#82  January 26, 2011, 04:16:36 am
    • USA
Nice Guy Sprites! Very different from mine! I cant wait to see more. :P When are you going to release those awesome SFIV Ken Ultra 1 Sprites? >:)