YesNoOk

Roster Showcase (Read 1529777 times)

Started by Saohc, October 14, 2009, 08:46:02 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Roster Showcase
#5241  December 16, 2019, 02:28:01 am
<- I exercise and dance like that regularly!
#5242  December 16, 2019, 02:53:01 am
  • The other Indian
    • India

Awesomes stuff. Did you had to resize and color adapt  all of the small ports ?
Is this an edit of Shiyo's SP as well ? I really have not kept up with the add004 stuff?
Would be great if you shed some light on how you did this, im kinda interested doing something simillar.

Both mine and gui007 versions are what the last two posts have used. Scroll down the page for the link.

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/1-1-mugen-match-2-1-shiyo-kakuge-178445.0.html
Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 03:12:29 am by YugaCurry
#5243  December 16, 2019, 09:14:50 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
yes this is an edit of shiyo's screenpack, i had to rearrange the position of pretty much all the portraits, big and small, resizing them was a bitch because it was lots of trail and error to make sure they lined up similarly on both sides. i also color adapted some of the portraits, with others coming from people like stonewolf, kofhero77, and reporter vesgo.
#5244  December 16, 2019, 09:41:34 am
  • The other Indian
    • India

yes this is an edit of shiyo's screenpack, i had to rearrange the position of pretty much all the portraits, big and small, resizing them was a bitch because it was lots of trail and error to make sure they lined up similarly on both sides. i also color adapted some of the portraits, with others coming from people like stonewolf, kofhero77, and reporter vesgo.

Oh, I thought you used my edit cuz I've already done all that you did a while ago. Would've saved you time. My bad. Good stuff man...
#5245  December 16, 2019, 05:19:28 pm

Yuga thank you for the heads up mate.

King of games, do you mind throwing me a link for the ports and screenpack via PM ?
I plan to commission some ports in this style as well for some of the chars I use.
#5246  December 26, 2019, 11:24:36 pm