YesNoOk

Super Smash Clash (Android/iOS) (Read 685 times)

Started by jo19sh92, November 17, 2019, 04:17:13 pm
Share this topic:
Super Smash Clash (Android/iOS)
#1  November 17, 2019, 04:17:13 pm
  • The Assets Ripper
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA
Super Smash Clash is... well... obviously a Super Smash Bros clone for Android/iOS. It plays fairly similar to Super Smash Bros, but unfortunately, it lacks a lot of the more refined details and a proper roster. So, since this game is practically dead in the store, I'm sure someone with capable hands could revive this in MUGEN to be quite enjoyable. Since there's not many characters, my best guess is that a tag system for all of them or all of them compiled into a single character would be a nice way to keep this alive.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jvxrp39wwkykn4b/Super_Smash_Clash.zip/file
Character I Main As (Updated)
Eddy Gordo (by LESSARD)

Favorites
Dragon-Ken (by Kotori)
SPO Ryu (by Rikard)
Bebum Ryo (by Daimonmau)
Jesse (by The_None)
Re: Super Smash Clash (Android/iOS)
#2  November 17, 2019, 05:54:14 pm
    • Chile
Despite the game being dead, I kinda like the design of some of the characters here (especially the last two on the right). I'm sure they can be remade for MUGEN eventually.
I'm writing a MUGEN engine from scratch. If you want to talk about it be free to send me a message!
#3  November 17, 2019, 06:52:52 pm
  • Modern things are really annoying.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I've seen a very small amount of footage of this, loved that penguin to death. Thank you for reminding us all of this.
#4  November 18, 2019, 04:08:58 pm
  • The Assets Ripper
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA
I've seen a very small amount of footage of this, loved that penguin to death. Thank you for reminding us all of this.

You're very much welcome MR. IBZS, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that has even heard of this game. It was just something I came across one day and was like "Yeah, I can see this becoming more... better buy it now before it does."
Character I Main As (Updated)
Eddy Gordo (by LESSARD)

Favorites
Dragon-Ken (by Kotori)
SPO Ryu (by Rikard)
Bebum Ryo (by Daimonmau)
Jesse (by The_None)