YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1500709 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#4601  November 16, 2017, 04:28:58 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Despicable Me, huh?

First it was Mario X Rabbids, now we have..

Confirmed? :molleyes:
#4602  November 17, 2017, 12:30:19 pm
That is real or not, I think Rayman should be the one to have a crossover with Mario aswell.
#4603  November 21, 2017, 04:30:42 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#4604  November 21, 2017, 05:44:18 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Sounds like an awful game title.

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#4605  November 23, 2017, 08:03:12 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
The greatest and weirdest stuff always come out of Japan for some reason.

Anyway:

Splatoon's getting quite a large update tomorrow. It is quite amazing when a game gets so much support after launch like this.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#4606  December 05, 2017, 08:36:43 pm
#4607  December 08, 2017, 04:16:52 am
bayonetta 1/2 coming to the switch feb 16

and bayonetta 3 is in development
#4608  December 08, 2017, 05:07:29 am

there's even a trailer
#4609  December 09, 2017, 01:08:57 am
Breath of the Wild DLC is out
it's yet another one of those dumb "die in one hit" challenges.
Buddy, if you're trying to force me to be patient and put down the controller, I'm not fucking picking it back up. It's not actually fun to try the same thing over and over again and die with the stupidest misstep.
edit - well, actually, that's just the start... wait, I was thinking I hate these challenge's habit of negating everything we've accomplished so far by sending us back to square one, but did they want to give us some basic challenge that didn't require heavy equipment just to ease us back into the gameplay because they know we haven't played it for so long ? This better be worth it.
Fucking hell, trials unlocking trials unlocking riddles and trials. This is just vicious.
edit - so that's a challenge that unlocks trials that unlock riddles that unlock challenges that unlock trials that I'm told unlock more challenges. And this is just the beginning. Are you fucking serious right now.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 03:03:32 am by Byakko
#4610  December 09, 2017, 07:52:11 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1

I think it's time to put this game to rest.

The last area is actually the best dungeon and also has best boss in the game.

Also, I'd actually really like a mode that was JUST playing with the "you kill everything 1 hit but die 1 hit" weapon, but only if it had unlimited charge, could be fun.
#4611  December 09, 2017, 11:46:09 pm
#4612  December 10, 2017, 10:47:15 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
The last dungeon in the Zelda DLC is great. Good puzzles and an awesome boss. Using the bike around Hyrule feels good too.
#4613  December 10, 2017, 03:45:35 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#4614  December 10, 2017, 04:13:23 pm
And people have beaten the DLC already?! You guys are fast!
It's not really difficult. I haven't done the final extra boss yet because I got bored and didn't spend much time on it, but it's just 12 short quests (including a couple "field boss" fights), 12 short shrines, the same 4 different versions of Ganon (I stopped at 3, all that's left for me is the Waterblight Ganon but I already did the shrines), and apparently there's only one more new boss waiting after that. It goes pretty fast.
The new outfits are more fun to find than the challenge itself (also Phantom Ganon outfit hell yeah). The one nice things about some of those challenges is that they seem to have been hidden in spots that not a lot of people must have explored yet. They basically just threw more puzzles at the game with this DLC (and barely one new boss that I haven't seen yet), but the exploration and the little details are really the most important part of this game after all.
The best thing about the way they set the whole game up is that since the shrines literally pop out of the ground anywhere they want, they can throw some wherever they want you to explore. It's too bad that what they took from that is "let's just throw more puzzles and call it a DLC".
edit - well, I just went and did Waterblight. That was quick. You an probably do the whole thing in one night.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:31:25 pm by Byakko
#4615  January 11, 2018, 03:29:39 pm

nintendo direck
#4616  January 11, 2018, 05:03:23 pm
    • Germany
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy? ok that came unexpected. ö.ö
#4617  January 11, 2018, 05:37:06 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
I really liked everything of the Nintendo Direct, except the Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, I am not surprised Nintendo wanted to port more games since Wii U was a failure.
#4618  January 11, 2018, 05:41:54 pm
what
#4619  January 11, 2018, 07:03:11 pm
I really liked everything of the Nintendo Direct, except the Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, I am not surprised Nintendo wanted to port more games since Wii U was a failure.

Agreed. DKC TF was not my cup of tea, but it's nice and about time that they added Funky Kong as a playable Kong.
But let's not get all too hype about it, they probably would add a new character or a new level. If they can do it in 4 months.
#4620  January 11, 2018, 07:36:34 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I'm on mobile data, so I cannot view the video. Can anyone provide a summary of the video?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!