YesNoOk

Buckus' WIPs. Ruby Heart Beta Released (Read 101182 times)

Started by A$AP Buckus, March 01, 2012, 09:39:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Buckus' WIPs. Rash Beta Released
#61  April 23, 2012, 08:27:58 pm
    • USA
-Please do. That'll be appreciated. You can knock out the other two Toads too if you like ;D. Thanks

here's the rest of the gang.  ;)

also, you might want to add a stopsnd in his QCB_k tornado.
#62  April 23, 2012, 08:33:34 pm
  • ^First attempt ain't so bad......
    • buckus.mugen-infantry.net/
Thanks. There are stopsnds in the states, but they happen at the end of the move. if interrupted, the sound will continue. I'll fix that

NoZ

#63  April 23, 2012, 09:10:01 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
I like them portraits Froz good job,now Buckus just asking if Demitri was a serious wip or just made him for personal use,cause you don't show much of him,yet a lot of people are pumped up for him,just wanted to get some details on him and if you plan to release him eventually,thanks for making them awesome characters and good luck with the toads
#64  April 23, 2012, 09:35:48 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Well uh, if you want suggestions for a Rash level 3, why not knocking them into the ground with their head sticking out like in the games, and giving them the big boot afterwards? Now if you were being arcade battletoads accurate I'd say make it knock their head off if it kills, but hey : P

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#65  April 25, 2012, 02:21:00 am
I like them portraits Froz good job,now Buckus just asking if Demitri was a serious wip or just made him for personal use,cause you don't show much of him,yet a lot of people are pumped up for him,just wanted to get some details on him and if you plan to release him eventually,thanks for making them awesome characters and good luck with the toads

Well, all of my W.I.P.s are for personal use. I release them only if I feel they are good enough for public release/if I think they're interesting enough. I've made a lot of chars that'll never see release or announcement. If you've seen a screenshot of the character, more than likely they'll be released sometime....just not right away. Look at Kain Blade and Goat: I announced them with my very first wip thread and they still haven't seen a release.

Well uh, if you want suggestions for a Rash level 3, why not knocking them into the ground with their head sticking out like in the games, and giving them the big boot afterwards? Now if you were being arcade battletoads accurate I'd say make it knock their head off if it kills, but hey : P

That's actually a good idea. the head thing would require custom animations though, so that may be out.
#66  April 25, 2012, 02:42:18 am
    • USA

Thanks, NoZ!

Dat Demitri does look sexy, so i wish for a release of him sometime this year.  :P

That's actually a good idea. the head thing would require custom animations though, so that may be out.

take a look in the Optional Animation Standards found in the tips,tricks, tutorials (which is found in the M.U.G.E.N Development Help),
i'm sure i've seen something helpful about that.

Edit: something like this perhaps?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:50:18 am by Froz
#67  April 25, 2012, 04:04:57 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Yeah the head being knocked off is clearly optional, considering well...yeah. The premise would work overall though I suppose. The only reason I thought of it was cause of Battletoads And Double Dragon, and because well...it's Rash, gotta be even more over the top if that's the case.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 06:20:13 am by Killer Kong?
#68  May 08, 2012, 05:52:19 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
what do you think about using lord raptor's guitar sounds for rash's guitar?
#69  May 25, 2012, 06:11:40 am
    • www.freewebs.com/empawk
I think he'd look better with an MVC2 look.

#70  May 25, 2012, 06:52:06 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
That doesn't even come close to a MVC2 look...
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?

DW

#71  May 25, 2012, 10:45:29 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Looking forward to your Ruby Heart release sir. I love your custom style that you implement into your chars. I'm also VERY glad that you're chars aren't 1.0 exclusive.  :)
#72  May 26, 2012, 01:10:04 am
    • www.freewebs.com/empawk
#73  May 27, 2012, 12:28:18 am
Thanks guys. I almost forgot about my wip thread. Guess I'll post some update screens:

New big portraits for Ghost Kick and Tiger. Still have to clean up Tiger's some more.

Addd missing intro for Ghost Kick.

Some screens for Shiva

@Empawk: If you feel up to it, go ahead. Nothing wrong with some original sprites.

I'm still looking for voices for Rash. Also, if anyone has any/can get clean sound rips from Martial Masters, please share them with me. I need to update some sounds in my chars.
#74  May 27, 2012, 03:33:11 am
    • Mexico
You're also making Hannah Dundee? Now all I would need is a Buckus-styled Spider-Man and my life would be complete.
#75  May 27, 2012, 04:37:12 am
  • Hot Pods!!
IsnĀ“t hannah from cadalics vs dinosors? anyways, looking forward to your finished products, as usual. 8)
#76  June 13, 2012, 07:15:14 pm
I'm kinda at a standstill with my Rash. He's pretty much finished, but I don't have enough voice clips to use for him. I'd also like to update my Martial Master's chars sounds. Kenshin Himura has the artmoney tables for the game and I think he can rip sounds perfectly, but he hasn't been active in quite some time. If anyone can get clean rips from Battletoads arcade/Martial Masters let me know.

Here's another wip. This will be the LAST new char until I finish them all:

some palettes. I'm not asking for any now so please don't post any:

this one will have transparency on the shield helper

#77  June 13, 2012, 07:40:32 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
so you decided to color separate captain america? Those look pretty awesome :sugoi:
#78  June 13, 2012, 07:47:27 pm
    • Mexico
He's not simply separating him, he's making him.
#79  June 13, 2012, 07:53:36 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#80  June 13, 2012, 07:56:23 pm
    • Mexico
He's making him in his style.