YesNoOk

Capcom VS SNK W 2.8 (Read 66301 times)

Started by -Red-, March 14, 2009, 12:21:32 am
Share this topic:
Capcom VS SNK W 2.8
#1  March 14, 2009, 12:21:32 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
Just a topic to show the advance of this project before release (next week or the week after). keep in mind that some shots are very beta (like the story scene).

WHAT'S DONE (IIRC)

- Changed one of the songs for the HURRY UP system and gave the other 2 songs a better quality.

- Winquote screen now has a total of 3 songs instead of one fixed song which is now randomly decided between them. Also winquote screen was heavily changed.

- Common rounds announcer have 2 more samples.

- Boss's second round song on story mode (the round where they "EX INSTALL") has a better quality, also the TRUE BOSS battle has a different song now, and when they are about to lose the song changes again (like in SFIV).

- Story mode can be played in any team mode as long as the enemy is in single mode, otherwise you will be on arcade more rather than the story mode, the difference is that there are no story scenes and in the BOSS and TRUE BOSS battles any version of them can come in (not like in story mode where the boss is always in normal mode in the first round and then EX INSTALLS).

- "DELETE YOURSELF!" can't be done in training mode.

- Normal KO sound has an extra sample so now it's randomly decided between the two of them.

- Character select screen is way different now, also uses an unusual kind of technique for the cursor to have a heavily custom style of movement. The song for it now is different too (original song from version 2.4 is still in the pack).

- EX Boss battle is available in any kind of team mode and in arcade or story mode, it's an extra battle to be unlocked now (so any mode have 11 matches once this is unlocked).

- EX BOSSES have some tweaks, now they dont have an aura but instead a haze effect similar to the GGXX serie, also they have a red palfx now. The EX BOSSES are now evil ryu, kusanagi, rock and yun.

- Tag team system implemented, features are similar to the tag team system I released today for normal mugen, this system includes the "DOWN!" sign and announcer when a teammate dies and all the extra stuff from my system.

- Fixed any memory leak left and also any kind of bugs related to simul mode (in part thanks to the tag team system).

- Survival results screen works perfect in any situation now, even if you lose in the first round of it. Also it was highly updated with more info on it (like your teammode, rank, grade depending on groove points, a portrait of the character, etc).

- Lifebars are coded back in the characters, this means life gauge changing colors depending of your life (on certain lifebar sets, yeah, there's more than just one set), portaits changing when you EX INSTALL or when the boss does (some EX INSTALLED characters have a different portrait than the ex version chars, also the ex bosses have their own portrait aswell) and some other stuff like showing the actual damage of a combo (even the lifebars coded on SyN's screenpack doesn't have this feature). I'm sure other things will come in eventually.

- Common1.cns have more options (like disabling special songs such as the hurry up one or the final round one for example or selecting lifebars) while a few ones were simplified (like the installs having only 2 sections now, one for normal chars and one for bosses).

- Lifebars had a great change on graphics, but im talking about the version 2.4 style anyway. This version will come out with a special and totally new 2.8 lifebars set too. For more info go to the bottom of this.

- Characters are now directly patched by uncompressing a .rar file instead of a patcher because they have changes in their .def files and other stuff. the pack will actually give the chars alternative files to them instead of overwriting them. Some chars include bug fixing (all of them have bug fixing regarding the common system).

- If you EX INSTALL on a round now the change is over at the beggining of the next one (you go back to normal), only exception is Kuroko who can only access his ex move via a command in-game now. Also Rugal no longer has ex mode via hold start (ultimate rugal is playable however).

- Kim, King, R. mika, Guy and any other new char splitted into normal and ex mode are adapted now.

- Zero and Andy were removed, main reason is the inclusion of the RANDOM SELECT slot.

- Yoko is the MID BOSS now and the MID BOSS battle is only available when the enemy is in single mode (story mode).

- Changed the options and loading screen.

- along with the lifebars being coded alot of other stuff related to it were changed, like nothing getting removed during roundstate = 3 (this includes the mode, stage counter, status display and story stage situations).

- Continue screen no longer shows the character, only the stage sorry, mugen won't allow me to do more).

- Changed or tweaked a few 9000,1 and 9000,10 sprites (portraits).

- Changed the logo of the project with one made by Drex. Change applied on the whole screenpack and system.

- BOSSES and TRU BOSSES have a fixed intro per round to avoid bugs, your character now stands and waits for the battle to start (as in CVS2), EX BOSSES have a new special intro aswell.

- fixed a typo on one of ryu winquotes.

- added demo mode identification and graphics.

- EX BOSS' stage is called "extra stage" instead of "stage: 11". There's no stage 12 btw.

- bosses' ex install in story mode were tweaked, they perform it on a different manner.

- tweaked voices and anims on all the ex installs.

- fixed any 1 pixel discrepancy between team sides on all the graphics.

- fixed some fire kanji and blood split fx position and added it to some other moves.

- Rugal changes stand anim once ex installed (to his ultimate-like stand), it's not like this in any previous version.

- Changed timing on most of the story mode stuff.

- can ex install once a second has passed since the start of the fight.

- winquote screen can be skipped by pressing start to trigger the story mode scene faster.

- Story mode graphics totally revamped, it's showed on fullscreen and also a lot of stuff was added to it (so expect an ending... finally).

- New KO sign and effects for normal KO.

- Changed some palfx for the secret mode selection and challenge mode.

- EX installed chars have some advantages over the already on ex mode chars (ex installed ryu has a better SGS over evil ryu for example).

- Changed song on the "warning" screen which is now the "here comes a new challenger" screen.

- NEW UNLOCKABLES! Not gonna say too much except that you will be able to unlock the EX BOSS battle, the SECRET MODE SELECTION from version 2.4, extra sets of lifebar and more! the first part of the code to unlock the first secret is in "THE MOST SIMPLE LIFEBARS EVER!" set I released here, the second part for the first unlockable is in the "REDNAVI'S TAGTEAM SYSTEM" pack, the third and final part of the code will be inside CVSW 2.8, what does this whole first code will unlock? who knows..., but there are many other stuff to unlock in CVSW 2.8, and many ways to unlock each one, some easier some harder...

All the changes regarding bug fixes on chars and whatnot will be available with the pack once released including the core changes and state manipulation which is possible thanks to the patching via alternative files (something impossible via patcher). Changes include giving back some nulled stuff on chars like ingid's 4th super or r.mika's 3rd intro with the ring.

WHAT'S LEFT

- change the Time over, double KO, combo and time fonts (may keep the version 2.4 as alternatives).

- Change the main menu, loading and game over screen.

- adding some sort of lifegauge for the inactive character on tag mode.

- Finish the version 2.4 and version 2.8 lifebars (totally new), also planning to include a version 1.0 omake, CVS SLASH style and a CVS2 style lifebars.

- Finish a new advance report screen for challenge mode, also remake a few other stuff on the results screen like changing rank names. I may aswell make a system to show the current rank in real time during a fight.

- "decision selected" sound on continue screen for when you decide to continue or not.

- finish story mode scenes and endings.

- maybe add scenes for arcad mode, this means not being on story mode, scenes could be something close to the ones in KOF 02UM where you're seeing who's gonna be the boss battle and whatnot.

- New intro (SyN will probably take care of this and the teaser vid aswell).

- I may add a mission failed screen and song for the challenge more, dunno.

- changes for the game mode, stage counter, challenge mode mission and boss stage graphics, current ones will be used for the version 2.4 lifebars set while the version 2.8 will use new content.

- may add other extra stuff on screen.

- may give the EX BOSSES extra moves available only for them.

- Tweak the readme once I finish everything...

- One last thing I had in mind, adding in-game missions for arcade mode, like in certain situations where before the battle you will have a sign tellying you about a special mission available on that moment and tellying you to press start if you wanna try that mission, I think this will add diversity to arcade mode and will also add a variety of situations where stuff can be unlocked via this way (mission will not be like in challenge mode, for example a mission could be winning with rock by only using reversals).

Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 01:34:18 am by Rednavi
Re: capcom vs snk w 2.8
#2  March 14, 2009, 12:59:51 am
looks cool ;P

mabye for the ig K.O. sign

have it in front of the opponent?
 ShawShank Redemption said:
Fear Can hold you prisoner; Hope can set you free
#3  March 14, 2009, 01:15:26 am
    • Poland
One of most impressing full games ever (esides KoFZ) get's update. Yay! BTW in TO DO list you didn'r mentioned any interactive stages. It means you abadoned it ?

Good luck, I can't want to try it out :P
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#4  March 14, 2009, 01:19:20 am
  • The Cleaner
  • Just Too SWEEEEET!
wow this is very impressive work good job man
#5  March 14, 2009, 02:08:24 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Don't forget about H's characters, they're just as good as Waru's CvS works and deserve to be included.
#6  March 14, 2009, 05:20:41 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
Don't forget about H's characters, they're just as good as Waru's CvS works and deserve to be included.

the game is called cvs W ... from waru's creations only omg ...  --;
#7  March 14, 2009, 06:22:38 pm
    • kratos-kreations.webs.com/
Looking great. That select screen is mighty sexy. :sugoi:
Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 05:11:44 am by Kratos
#8  March 15, 2009, 02:53:00 pm
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
this is really great progress i think im going to like this version more than the others. i don't know y and i have seen it done before but i like the cursor for the select screen. i notice and get excited by the smallest things lol when it comes to screenpacks. you might have seen it but any advice for me http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=86305.0
#9  March 15, 2009, 04:50:43 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
This keeps getting better and better.
#10  March 15, 2009, 05:38:06 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
Lifebars are pretty ugly, and I don't care for the character select screen. There's just too much... green. Also why don't you get rid of the GP score on the characters? Those serve no purpose at all, I don't even know why Waru included those to begin with.
#11  March 15, 2009, 08:15:37 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
if this is capcom vs snk why are there other stages that arent from capcom or snk?
#12  March 15, 2009, 08:48:08 pm
    • Poland
IIRC stages are not included, so you can add your own stagers to this. He just have ones he likes.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16

DTK

#13  March 17, 2009, 08:54:06 am
I like how you matched the motif with Warusaki's system. It totally works, man.
#14  March 17, 2009, 04:48:59 pm
    • USA
One question: Will we see some of the old midbosses, such as Jususzilla's Zero and Andy.
#15  March 17, 2009, 05:10:39 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#16  March 17, 2009, 06:07:33 pm
#17  March 18, 2009, 12:48:35 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
Lifebars are pretty ugly, and I don't care for the character select screen. There's just too much... green. Also why don't you get rid of the GP score on the characters? Those serve no purpose at all, I don't even know why Waru included those to begin with.

Yeah, keep complaining about the green colour and I will change the entire screenpack and whole system, and while im at it i will give ryo attack=8000 so he will be the most powerfull character in the game :P

It's the style of this, you will have to get use to it if you wanna play this I guess...

also G.P.'s serve a purpose in story mode BUT you can disable them in the common1.cns options. Also there are different sets of lifebars in case you wan't to change them, including a CVS2 style set, I bet you would know that if you take the time to read the stuff I posted instead of just complaining about the screenshots.

One of most impressing full games ever (esides KoFZ) get's update. Yay! BTW in TO DO list you didn'r mentioned any interactive stages. It means you abadoned it ?

Good luck, I can't want to try it out :P

once this get's released I will ask people to make stages for this, in fact the first one is already included in this version, the underground base by MOTVN, it's the boss stage. I'll keep the rest of the ideas for version 3.0 to ahead (I have the full list of desired stages and interactions).

One question: Will we see some of the old midbosses, such as Jususzilla's Zero and Andy.

I highly doubt they will return.

They will... if I ever evolve this to something that would include chars by H' and rolento... something that's not gonna happen soon.

Now more images:

also another changelog:

- The melty blood track used for one of the final round songs that was removed from previous versions is back, now the final round will have 4 possible songs to be played! (ok, this is too much actually, but I dont know if I should remove one of the other songs or not, I just can't decide it). Anyway, while this song was already is previous CVSW versions this song is a resample of it (so it has a better quality and starts different, better actually). I'm starting to feel bad about the common.snd because it's over 100MB now :P, this including a few tracks I inserted on it that will be used later.

- Groove points and groove bars get removed during story mode scenes and when needed (like the powerup bar which sometimes were visible in the winquote screen, this kind of stuff no longer happens).

- Intro song for true bosses are different from the bosses. ex bosses share the same song the true bosses have for now.

- Fixed a typo on one of Jill winquotes (S.T.A.R.S. spelled as S.T.A.R.).

- Groove bars won't get removed during the special type of KO's (like SSM finish or SGS finish). Groove points get removed due to their low sprpriority however. I actually don't care about this, G.P.s should be always below everything to not to be annoying.

- Yoko and nightmare geese have new winquote portraits and hibiki got more winquotes. A few other portraits were tweaked aswell.

- All the characters who can EX INSTALL have a different portrait than the ALREADY IN EX MODE chars now (I said some before, now it's all of them)... OK not ALL of them, Zangief uses the same one as Mech Zangief yet :P.

- I forgot to tell that the lifebars and anything related to them (portraits, status) are ontop of everything so now you can use any kind of stages as they won't be covered by them.

- TIME OVER and DOUBLE KO animations are coded in the common1.cns now, they're also totally new and use the style implemented on the NORMAL KO animation. Also now that they are coded they can use more than one animation at the same time so basically the fight.def file is only used on the stuff impossible to code (win icons, timer which can be coded too but since it's not a "fullgame" I'll leave it that way, and teammode teammates icons).

- All the finish animations have ontop=0 so the groove points messages can be seen above them.

- Changed graphics on basic story mode scenes like the scenes where you are being watched and scanned. Also made new graphics for all the dialogues (some lines were changed or altered), now the scenes that shows other stuff than you being scanned are left, later scenes (boss to ahead) will have the UNDERGROUND BASE stage by MOTVN as the background on them as this is the official CVSW BOSS STAGE. Dialogue was tweaked so you know why you are in their base (not too much to explain, just watch most of KOF intermissions :P).

- Added custom pause effect to double KO (sort of pause effect like the one in FINEST KO and SSM finish KO, of course not that long).

- Added transition effect for special situations like draw by time over or by double ko, transition effect only worked on KO or special KO situations before. Also applied more time on draw situation (assertspecial: roundnotover).

- Removed the 10 ticks hyper combo finish pause on all the character's .cns files, this caused a 10 tick delay in the active character's assertspecials and stuff like the foreground being visible during those ticks were happening, this no longer happens. also the pause was unnecessary as the SSM finish backgrounds coded in CVSW already have a pause time setted to it.

- Changed fonts and a very few extra tweaks on winquote screen. New fonts showed on the next shots are a PHAIL and will be changed again (tried everything like transparency and whatnot, they sucks anyway with most of the names).

- in the winquote screen all the EX BOSSES have their own color name, portrait style and winquote line (not too much to say about this as all of them share the same winquote: "...").

- Fixed many other "memory leaks", basically there's a lot of stuff that can't be eliminated/ destroyed due to this not being a real "fullgame" so I kept most of the stuff that could be destroyed during the fight without being eliminated because the process of eliminating those explods/helpers cause bugs and also lagged alot during the winquote screen so only stuff that can be destroyed is destroyed.

- Tweaked the general coding that goes on statedef -2 again, basically I moved most of the stuff in the common1.cns except the stuff that's really necessary to be on statedef -2. Also tweaked palfx and whatnot.

- tweaked the code that gives you your life back after finishing a mission on challenge mode. now you get the life back at the beginning of the next round instead of the moment you start to pose (so this way you actually get your whole life as soon as you start the challenge mode, in the very first round of the first mission).

- Finished adding advantages for the chars who ex installed during the fight.

for the ones who doesn't know what an EX INSTALL is in CVSW, is when you choose the normal version of a character and then during the battle in stateno 0 (standing state) you hold low kick and press start, this changes you to a new state where your character will pose and be totally vulnerable for 1 or 2 seconds with a special fx on him, when you enter in this transformation state your character changes his mode at cost of some life.

ryu, sakura, zangief and ken loose half of their current life while bison, geese, rugal and akuma only loose a quarter of their current life. only those characters can ex install. Kuroko has a similar ability except he doesn't loose life and can swapm between his CAPCOM and SNK movelists as much as he want's.

this is the list of advantages so far once EX INSTALLED (the list shows the normal mode names):

* RYU/ SAKURA: Shun Goku Satsu goes as far as shin akuma's one.
* AKUMA: Misogi becomes unblockable.
* RUGAL: G End becomes unblockable, Shun Goku Satsu goes as far as shin akuma's one.
* M. BISON: can use Psycho Crusher by using the HCF+P command.
* KEN: Sennou Ken travels a longer distance and goes faster, now goes fullscreen and a little bit more.

still missing Geese and Zangief however...

advantages are applied to the bosses who ex install on the second round aswell, so a shin akuma boss on story mode will have an unblockable misogi.

Rugal also have a second and third genocide cutter kick on his specials and supers depending of the strenght used on the move but that was an advantage he always had coded on him anyway.

Stuff modified on characters (some stuff can't be understand by you due to fullgame coding things I guess):

RYU:
- CHANGED VELSET TO 7 ON STATEDEF 3300 FOR EX INSTALLED MODE.

- ADDED OPTIONAL FLAMES FX ON KANJI AND BLACK BG EXPLODS ON STATEDEF 3302

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
triggerall = Numhelper(5535802)=0
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 12457812, Kanji2]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2321
postype = left
pos = 0,0
removeongethit = 0
bindtime = -1
sprpriority = -3
removetime = 90
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale  = 0.5,0.5
persistent = 0

EVIL RYU:
- CHANGED VELSET TO 7 ON STATEDEF 3300 FOR EX BOSS MODE.

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 12457812, Kanji2]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2321
postype = left
pos = 0,0
removeongethit = 0
bindtime = -1
sprpriority = -3
removetime = 90
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale  = 0.5,0.5
persistent = 0

KEN:
- CHANGED VELSET TO 20 ON STATEDEF 3400 FOR EX INSTALLED MODE

GEESE:
- ADDED WHITE BACKGROUND ON STATEDEF 3202 AND CHANGED PRIORITIES ON KANJI

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 0
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2340
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 31
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

NIGHTMARE GEESE:
- ADDED WHITE BACKGROUND ON STATEDEF 3202 AND CHANGED PRIORITIES ON KANJI

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 0
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2340
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 31
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

RUGAL:
- CHANGED ANIMATION IN STAND ANIM AFTER EX INSTALL ON STATEDEF 0

- EX MODE CAN ONLY BE ACCESED VIA THE EX INSTALL (HOLD A AND PRESS START)

- CHANGED VELSET TO 7 ON STATEDEF 3200 FOR EX INSTALLED MODE

- CHANGED HITDEF ON STATEDEF 3300 TO BE UNBLOCKABLE FOR EX INSTALLED MODE

- ADDED OPTIONAL FLAMES FX ON KANJI AND BLACK BG EXPLODS ON STATEDEF 3202

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 12457812, Kanji2]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320
postype = left
pos = 0,0
removeongethit = 0
bindtime = -1
sprpriority = -3
removetime = 90
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale  = 0.5,0.5
persistent = 0

ULTIMATE RUGAL:
- ADDED OPTIONAL FLAMES FX ON KANJI AND BLACK BG EXPLODS ON STATEDEF 3202

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 12457812, Kanji2]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320
postype = left
pos = 0,0
removeongethit = 0
bindtime = -1
sprpriority = -3
removetime = 90
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale  = 0.5,0.5
persistent = 0

M. BISON
- MODIFIED THE .CNS FILE SO PSYCHO CRUSHER IS AVAILABLE EVEN AFTER EX INSTALL BY USING THE HCF+P COMMAND ONCE EX INSTALLED

- DELETED 6 A.I. COMMANDS TO HAVE SPACE FOR THE NEW COMMANDS

- ADDED THE HCF+PUNCH COMMANDS ON THE .CNS AND .CMD

[Command]
name = "HCF+P1"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, x
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P1"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~x
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P2"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, y
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P2"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~y
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P3"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, z
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P3"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~z
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P4"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, x
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P4"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~x
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P5"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, y
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P5"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~y
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P6"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, z
time = 20
[Command]
name = "HCF+P6"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, ~z
time = 20

AKUMA:
- CHANGED HITDEF ON STATEDEF 3400 TO BE UNBLOCKABLE FOR EX INSTALLED MODE

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320+ifelse(var(12),2,0)
pos = 0,0
postype = Left
sprpriority = -3
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 0.5,0.5

SHIN AKUMA:

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320+ifelse(var(12),2,0)
pos = 0,0
postype = Left
sprpriority = -3
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 0.5,0.5

SAKURA:
- CHANGED VELSET TO 7 ON STATEDEF 3300 FOR EX INSTALLED MODE.

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320
pos = 2,0
postype = Left
sprpriority = -3
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 0.5,0.5

DARK SAKURA:

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Win
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -6
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 90
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 1,1

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = win
anim = F2320
pos = 2,0
postype = Left
sprpriority = -3
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 0
scale = 0.5,0.5

CAMMY:
- CHANGED .SND FILE WITH ONE WITH HER CVSPRO VOICE ACTRESS

INGRID:
- ENABLED A NULLED SUPER SPECIAL MOVE ON THE .CMD FILE

- FIXED A BUG WITH HER LV.3 SUPER SPECIAL MOVE FINISH REGARDING THE LAST HITSOUND WHEN THE ENEMY FALLS

- ADDED A PROVISORY CHEAP KO ANIMATION ON HER .AIR FILE FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH DELETE YOURSELF

- ADDED A BLACK BG TO AVOID SPR PRIORITIES ON HER LV.3 FINISH AND REMOVED THE ONTOP ON THE CIRCULAR SPRITE.

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 0
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -4
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 40
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale = 1,1

R.MIKA:
- ADDED AND FIXED A NULLED INTRO ON STATEDEF 190

- ADDED SOME TRIGGERALLS TO THE PLAYSND SCTRLS ON STATEDEF 7503 FOR STORY MODE AND WINQUOTE SCREEN COMPATIBILITY

YURI:
- FIXED AIR THROW BUG ("AANIM" TYPO)

KUROKO:
- DELETED 1 AI COMMAND FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH TAG TEAM SYSTEM (HAD 128 COMMANDS)

- EX MODE CAN ONLY BE ACCESED VIA THE MOVELIST SWAP MOVE (HOLD A AND PRESS START)

- ADDED A PROVISORY CHEAP KO ANIMATION ON HIS .AIR FILE FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH DELETE YOURSELF

- ADDED A BLACK BG TO AVOID SPR PRIORITIES ON HIS CAPCOM LV.3 FINISH AND REMOVED THE ONTOP ON THE CIRCULAR SPRITE.

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 0
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -4
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 40
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale = 1,1

HAYATO:
- ADDED 2 STATES ON SWORD.CNS

- ADDED 2 EXTRA ANIMATIONS FOR HIS SWORD TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE TAG SYSTEM

HIBIKI:
- ADDED COMPATIBILITY COMMANDS

- FIXED WRONG ANIM BUG ON FIRST ANIMCHANGE ON STATEDEF 3201 (FROM 3221 TO 3211)

- ADDED OPTIONAL BLOOD SPLIT FX ON STATEDEF 3001

[State 3001, Explod]
type = Explod
trigger1 = NumTarget
trigger1 = AnimElem = 27
anim = F76002
pos = Ceil(target,Pos X - Pos X)*facing+0,-60
sprpriority = 5
scale= 0.5,0.5
ownpal = 1
facing = 1

- ADDED OPTIONAL BLOOD SPLIT FX ON STATEDEF 3201

[State 3201, Explod]
type = Explod
triggerall = NumTarget
trigger1 = AnimElem = 30,= 45 && anim = 3201
trigger2 = AnimElem = 31,= 42 && anim = 3211
trigger3 = AnimElem = 30,= 45 && anim = 3221
anim = F76002
pos = Ceil(target,Pos X - Pos X)*facing+0,-60
sprpriority = 5
scale= 0.5,0.5
ownpal = 1
facing = -1

HAOHMARU:
- ADDED OPTIONAL BLOOD SPLIT FX AND ISSEN SOUND ON STATEDEF 3302

[State 1000, Spark]
type = Explod
trigger1 = AnimElem = 3
anim = F76002
pos = 60, -50
scale = 0.5,0.5
postype = p1
ownpal = 1
ontop = 1
sprpriority = 8
persistent = 0

[State 52, Effect]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 = AnimElem = 5
value = F80,12
channel = -1
abspan = -1
persistent = 0

RASETSUMARU:
- ADDED OPTIONAL BLOOD SPLIT FX AND ISSEN SOUND ON STATEDEF 3302

[State 1000, Spark]
type = Explod
trigger1 = AnimElem = 3
anim = F76002
pos = 60, -50
scale = 0.5,0.5
postype = p1
ownpal = 1
ontop = 1
sprpriority = 8
persistent = 0

[State 52, Effect]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 = AnimElem = 5
value = F80,12
channel = -1
abspan = -1
persistent = 0

- ADDED OPTIONAL BLOOD SPLIT FX ON STATEDEF 3325

[State 1000, Spark]
type = Explod
trigger1 = anim = 3325 && AnimElem = 4
anim = F76002
pos = -2,-60
scale = 0.5,0.5
postype = p1
ownpal = 1
sprpriority = 4
bindtime = -1
persistent = 0

YOKO:
- ADDED A BLACK BG TO AVOID SPR PRIORITIES ON HER LV.3 FINISH AND CHANGED SPRITE PRIORITIES ON HER BG ANIMATIONS ON IT.

[State 1200, Flames]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 0
anim = F2330
postype = left
pos = 0,0
sprpriority = -102
bindtime = -1
ownpal = 1
removetime = 60
supermovetime = 99999999
pausemovetime = 99999999
scale = 1,1

ALL:
- ADDED THE CAPCOM VS SNK W 2.8 CODING IN STATEDEF -2

- REMOVED ALL THE NOMUSIC AND NOBARDISPLAY

- REMOVED STATEDEF 5900 (NOW IS PART OF THE COMMON1.CNS)

- MOVED TURNS MODE INTRO FROM STATEDEF -3 TO COMMON1.CNS

- MOVED SPECIFIC TURNS MODE INTRO FROM STATEDEF -3 TO COMMON1.CNS

- ADDED SOME ANIMATIONS FOR TAG TEAM SYSTEM IN THE .AIR FILE (2 FOR NORMAL AND 2 MORE FOR EX VERSIONS)

- CREATED NEW FILES (CVSW) FOR ALL THE CHARS INCLUDING A NEW .DEF FILE

- FIXED CHARACTER CONTROLLED BY THE AI ALWAYS ON EX MODE BUG ON ADVANCED ROUNDS ON SURVIVAL

- FIXED ANY KIND OF BUG RELATED TO SIMUL MODE THAT COULD AFFECT THE GAMEPLAY (LIKE 2 GEESE VS 2 BISON INTRO BUG)

- ADDED 1 EXTRA ANIMATION FOR CHARACTERS WITH EX BOSS MODE FOR THEIR SPECIAL INTRO (EVIL RYU, YUN, ROCK AND KUSANAGI)

- CHANGED PRIORITY ON FINEST KO BG AND ADDED A BLACK BG FOR PRIORITY REASONS

- REMOVED DEFAULT 10 TICKS PAUSE ON SSM FINISH

- ADDED TAG COMMAND ON THE .CMD

[Command]
name = "TAG"
command = a+y
time = 10

- RESETS VARIABLE FOR EX INSTALL ON THE NEXT ROUND (EXCEPT KUROKO)

[State -2, 3]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = roundstate = 0
var(12) = 0
#18  March 18, 2009, 04:11:10 am
    • USA
Rednavi, everytime you make something, it turns out to be a blessing to the M.U.G.E.N. Community. I only hope you do the same for [glow=blue,2,300]Capcom[/glow] vs. SNK [glow=silver,2,300]SLASH[/glow].

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Capcom vs snk w 2.8 RELEASED!!!
#19  April 02, 2009, 07:33:11 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
NOT REALLY!

Anyway, time to talk about some new stuff...

From the top of my mind:

- challenge mode result screen totally modified and revamped, now tells your mode (survival or challenge mode), team style, portrait of a char, a grade depending of the groove points and a rank (codename) depending of how many enemies you defeated. the rank names also change depending of the mode itself so in challenge mode the names dependof when you loose (in which mission) while in survival mode names are more generic and depend of then number of enemies defeated only.

- Lifebars tweaked a little bit, expect them to have new graphics for the mode names/stuff at the top of the lifebars/ect.

- Winquote screen changed a little bit and with new name fonts (finally some good ones ^^). a sign tells you if you can skip the winquote screen to a story/arcade mode scene by pressing start.

also story mode scenes have alot of graphics on them, I know but have in mind that they are scenes, that's all, and they must have data gizmos for you to know that they are watching you  ;)

this is how they look on a dark and bright stages for you to have in mind (first pic is a dark stage with one of the first scenes while the second one is a bright stage with the graphic AND the "you are the champion" effects, which is hte reason why it's so damn bright!

#20  April 02, 2009, 05:10:17 pm
    • mkarmageddonmugen.myfreeforum.org/
WOW, real nice, keep it up. :sugoi:
#21  April 02, 2009, 05:46:18 pm
    • USA
(excessively drooling on the screenshots)
#22  April 05, 2009, 12:24:13 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
A little bit more of info

REAL THIRD CHANGELOG (with some info I posted before + new one):

- Challenge and Survival result screen totally revamped, now shows your teammode, a portrait of your character, the mode (survival or challenge modes), a grade based on your groove points, how many enemies you defeated and a rank depending of how far you managed to make it. Of course the gaphics are totally new.

Challenge mode have rank names depending of when you loose, this mean loosing on a certain mission or round gives you a certain rank, there are 101 unique ranks and each round has it's own rank name until round 101 where you get the same rank from there to ahead.

Survival mode have generic rank names based on how far you made it only and not on which mission you lost as there are no missions in survival mode (still survival mode have it's own rank names too and only a very few ranks are shared between modes).

Challenge mode ends at round 85 as in previous versions but you can try getting further and keep fighting on infinite "ultimate mission" fights if you want and will still get a better rank.

In case you dont know about it challenge mode is an alternative way to play the common survival mode from mugen with a twist, after round 10 (so from 11 inclusive to ahead) you start challenge mode where you play different challenges (called missions) and have different kind of disadvantages like getting more damage from enemy attacks, having to defeat the enemy in less than "X" seconds or loosing life by time. Each mission last for 5 rounds and after one mission is cleared you pass to the next one. There are 15 unique missions, 5 rounds each, 10 normal rounds + 75 mission rounds = 85 rounds in total to finish challenge mode. I won't add new missions in this version but there were several touches to avoid bugs and to optimize coding.

Normal survival mode can be played by using the second player on it so you can play any of both modes without any complications. Also can play it by just using another team style rather than solo style.

- Challenge mode can be played even if the enemy is setted on tag style, It was like this before but I didnt realize it until now... IT'S NOT A BUG IT'S A FEATURE!!! Anyway, not it is a feature ^^ (I can fix it but I actually prefer it this way now).

- In challenge mode When you are in danger status the music changes, also death missions have a special song too now (like the time attack and poison missions which also have other songs).

- Font changed for the names on the winquote screen... again! Also tweaked it a little bit.

- Added an explod that tells you can skip the winquote screen by pushing start when a scene is next.

- Team style selection fonts revamped.

- Other stuff changed in the character select screen (like portrait markers and intro for that screen).

- Changed loading screen.

- Changed transparency on the status display animations, now it has a fluid transparency transition.

- Remade gradients in the different data displayed at the top of the lifebars. Also STAGE 10 is now named FINAL STAGE.

- Remade the round start font animation (the words displayed), used the same font style but changed size, position, gradient and the way the transparency is handled (now changes every frame for better transition between the words).

- Of course, more coding optimization (including a fix in the special intros for char vs char in tag team situations, a bug I almost forgot to fix but it's fixed now :P).

- Palfx you get from missions are active now before roundstate < 2 instead of roundstate = 2 to ahead.

- Time doubles when tag vs tag (so the hurry up explod and song also comes alot later, 25 seconds before time over, like in normal battles). Also the hurry up moment comes out a couple of seconds later then before.

If you people have to ask something to be included do it now or never before I finish it, just dont ask about ZOMG IORI or something like that :P
#23  April 05, 2009, 01:44:53 am
    • USA
...wow...
#24  April 05, 2009, 01:53:50 am
What about a MVC-ish tag team support where your other team partner jumps in and both perform their supers as a combination.  :) 

BC

#25  April 05, 2009, 02:17:11 am
    • UK
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/Forum
looking very crisp, nice graphics looking forward to this.

but LOL @ violent kens hair  ;D
Retired from mugen but not development
#26  April 06, 2009, 12:39:51 am
  • GITF (we the best)
his hair is thicker than afro thunder from ready to rumble i bet it has all types of critters inside of that thing lol
#27  April 07, 2009, 12:36:15 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
too bad I can't use HI RES VS screen :(

also no MVC tag team system, that would trigger too many bugs if 2 characters are on the screen at the same time, remember that I created the tag system to prevent 2 people of the same team to be on the screen at the same time, also I would have to code which super to be the one that's gonna be used in that double super for each character and that work for something that's not even something good on this is noth worthly already. also this is CVS :P..., and mugen is already broken as it is, let's not make it more broken...

meh, I can't find a decent hi res violent ken art besides his SVC artwork &gt;_&gt;

#28  April 08, 2009, 06:58:06 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou
    • marancv.infinitymugenteam.com
i found this in the net

and Imade this time ago(portrait). use if wish

Thanks, Buckus.
#29  April 08, 2009, 11:51:50 pm
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
spoiler pic is not useful, it's just too weird, the second one is cool but I need the whole image (on hi res)
#30  April 09, 2009, 11:12:35 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou

touched up the face a little

Thanks, Buckus.
#31  April 17, 2009, 12:37:55 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
Thanks for the image, it was really useful, added to the ptroject and also added Marancv to the special thanks for the edit:

Im almost over with story mode, and then I'll move to the rest of the lifebars and the unlocking system.

Also the project includes a few KO samples done by Drex to swap the KO sounds with the ones he edited which are better (at least for me), anyway that's just optional...
#32  April 17, 2009, 01:37:15 am
  • DAT SAX
"wish to be dead"

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#33  April 17, 2009, 01:38:17 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
agh! I forgot to change that line >_<! It was one of the parts in the dialogue I was suppose to change &gt;_&gt;, gonna fix it today thanks for pointing it out.
#34  April 17, 2009, 02:20:53 am
  • Riot of the Hadou
np, glad it was useful

Thanks, Buckus.
#35  April 17, 2009, 02:32:38 am
  • DAT SAX
o_o wat

Marancv, I pointed it out.

My MUGEN shit:
#36  April 17, 2009, 04:20:04 am
  • Riot of the Hadou

Thanks, Buckus.
#37  April 17, 2009, 05:15:38 am
  • DAT SAX
quote next time then lol

My MUGEN shit:
#38  April 17, 2009, 06:07:51 am
    • USA
Everyone, remind me to upgrade me computer.
IM CAPTAIN COMMANDO!
#39  July 03, 2009, 01:33:03 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina

So I had to do this...

anyway, I'll make a pole and let you decide, basically im missing the next stuff:

- Akuma's path ending
- mission path screen for challenge mode
- other lifebars
- a way to unlock the secrets

I can finish the ending and the missing path screen but the other 2... well, I just dont have enough time, power of will, or just inspiration to make the lifebars so...

I'll let you decide, after I finish the first 2 things, should I release this or just wait until I make the other 2 things?
Re: Capcom VS SNK W 2.8
#40  July 03, 2009, 03:08:50 am
    • USA
I say you should wait for Warusaki3 to release a fighter from the SNK side.
#41  July 03, 2009, 08:21:35 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
Since you seem to have lost your motivation, I think you should release it for now, and take a littlle pause from this!

#42  July 03, 2009, 12:55:12 pm
    • Poland
It looks like you are busy with other things, so finish that two things and release it, maybe some feedback and opinions bring your motivation back :D

#43  July 03, 2009, 04:01:50 pm
  • Dark Man X
  • TIP EHT FO MOTTOB
Release now, you can always go back and add patches later. I thing the lifebars always looked great, however I favor the 2.4 character select better. Are you going to give an option to use the old one, but still keep the new features?
#44  July 04, 2009, 09:54:51 am
  • I changed it to match my WIP
    • USA
Agreed. Release and wait for his CvS Chris. (That's what I'm hoping for, anyways.)
Spoiler: Works In Progress (click to see content)
#45  July 05, 2009, 01:35:56 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
the reason why I asked this:

I can release this as it is but I wanna know if the people will actually get this version while I work on the last one.

the last version wont be a patch because that's impossible to do with this, you will have to DL the thing again, if people wont bother playing this version to give feedback then I can just wait a few... month :P and release the last version, but I wont be able to get feedback that way...
#46  July 05, 2009, 03:38:48 am
  • Riot of the Hadou
why dont you ask waru in a pm if he will release something soon or far?? i mean, if youre lucky enogh he´ll answer you and you'll know what to do

Thanks, Buckus.
#47  July 05, 2009, 04:47:25 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I don't even think Waru's predictable to himself.
#48  July 05, 2009, 12:04:48 pm
    • www.dementi.it
I will play with this version for sure, and wait for next one as well!

#49  July 05, 2009, 06:21:38 pm
    • USA
the reason why I asked this:

I can release this as it is but I wanna know if the people will actually get this version while I work on the last one.

the last version wont be a patch because that's impossible to do with this, you will have to DL the thing again, if people wont bother playing this version to give feedback then I can just wait a few... month :P and release the last version, but I wont be able to get feedback that way...

I say put it on hold until you are either done or feel confident that its ready to be released.

Just so you know, expect tons of "I followed the instructions completely but why BLA BLA BLA isnt working, isnt showing, etc." if you release then re-release later which is another good reason to put this on hold to avoid the headaches that comes over something thats so simple and in your face to solve.
#50  July 06, 2009, 08:21:36 am
I loved its design, has a great future, I wish I could give the result, so please let me know you're ready, congratulations!  ;D
#51  July 16, 2009, 11:20:30 pm
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
Last screenshots before release :D

- Finished coding for the "CHALLENGE COMPLETED" screen, this will show you your current character, the mode the CPU is on (Vs one or two enemies), the missions you completed, the next mission to beat, the missions left (but hidden as "???"), the name of the current mission and a brief explination of your current goal. The icons have special effects regarding size modifications.

- This screen has infinite time so you can take your time (Or even rest) while you're on it. Also if you finish CHALLENGE MODE you will get the password here after a few seconds. Since this screen has infinite time you will get a sign telling you that you can press a button to skip it after a few seconds.

- As I just said... once you finish the CHALLENGE MODE you WILL GET A PASSWORD!!! However the password is useless in this version :P, but you will be able to use it on the next version to unlock a couple of extra stuff (The password will be the same in the next version so you can finish it now or just wait for the next version). There's also a password hidden in my other 2 recent releases: "The Most Simple Lifebars Ever" and the "Tag Team System By Rednavi" pack, both of them have one password each which you will need in order to unlock a couple of extra lifebars in the next version (Not this one). You can get both of those files at Club Syn X-Treme, the Tag Team system is also hosted at Trinity Mugen.

- "Down!!!" explod changed and also have a size modification effect.

- Removed most of the transparency effects on the words in the round start animations, instead they have size modification effects (See a patern here?) to make it smoother.

- Changed the winquote screen a little bit (Just a few pixel placements).

- Captain Commando fully playable and adapted.

- Changed a few things in the character select screen.

- Double KO and TIME OVER announcers have an alternative voice (Randomly decided between the old and new ones).

- New sounds added on the "MID BOSS" and "WON THE TOURNAMENT" intermissions. Also got a better version of the ex installed boss's song (That song that comes from Akatsuki Blitzkampf). The "WON THE TOURNAMENT" scene also have new fonts.

- Added "mission failed" music and sign when you lose on challenge mode.

- Fixed the disabling option system in the common1.cns to save a lot of memory avoiding unnecesary process and helpers.

- Changed gaphics on the words in the lifebars (The ones that tells you in which mode you are, which stage, which mission, etc.) and also changed the gaphics for the exclusive explods for TIME ATTACK MISSIONS on challenge mode. "MID BOSS" and "FINALS" explods from story mode are absent on arcade mode as this mode has no story.

- Removed some frames on some Particle Illusion FX animations to save space, memory and to help the game to load faster, effects that were mainly modified were the ex install effect and the special fire kanji effects, still this cut out is unnoticable in-game (Effects were already in 60fps so removing half of the frames won't be noted by the naked eye).

- Main menu and Game over screen finally revamped! The main menu screen now has a lot of animations and finally fits the style the game currently has (Digital stuff, is not a hat), Green and techno. Same for the game over screen (Which previous version was unchanged since the very first version!!!Yeah! version 1.0 X_X).

only ending for story mode is left :D

also make sure to read the damn readme file once I release this &gt;_&gt;, I worked on it yesterday.
#52  July 16, 2009, 11:26:00 pm
    • www.dementi.it
Cool!

Will wait for the release!

#53  July 16, 2009, 11:31:32 pm
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
Challenge mode progress screen:

#54  July 17, 2009, 12:09:07 am
    • USA
Excellent stuff, RedNavi. How do you do it?

Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:46:49 pm by Uche_of_MFG
#55  July 17, 2009, 12:23:42 am
  • GITF (we the best)
these features are awesome and someone should give you an award for doing all this for us foreal i like what i see....no that's false i love what i see.im so jealous; i can't wait to do the same for myself is there going to be a tutorial on how u did this stuff or are you going to have us just look at the full game as a reference to how  to do this.
regardless this i can't wait im even going to use my arcade stick to play this lol
Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 09:59:38 pm by UG [walt]
#56  July 17, 2009, 01:43:21 am
  • WIP: SF4 CE
Che, esto está bueno! La única acotación es de índole ortográfica: Loose (amplio, suelto, poco apretado) != Lose (perder).

#57  July 17, 2009, 07:38:20 pm
Very Beatifull.......  Esta de parabens cara ta muito bonito, estou louco pra ver essa criação sua... aguardo noticias pro download  ;D Abraço...
#58  July 17, 2009, 09:43:28 pm
  • Not Here...
    • z13.invisionfree.com/TheAtProject3/index.php?act=idx
I can't wait to play this one! The last one, I just got my ass kicked though...
#59  July 17, 2009, 10:01:46 pm
#60  July 17, 2009, 10:28:42 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
- As I just said... once you finish the CHALLENGE MODE you WILL GET A PASSWORD!!! However the password is useless in this version :P, but you will be able to use it on the next version to unlock a couple of extra stuff (The password will be the same in the next version so you can finish it now or just wait for the next version). There's also a password hidden in my other 2 recent releases: "The Most Simple Lifebars Ever" and the "Tag Team System By Rednavi" pack, both of them have one password each which you will need in order to unlock a couple of extra lifebars in the next version (Not this one). You can get both of those files at Club Syn X-Treme, the Tag Team system is also hosted at Trinity Mugen.

damn .. more password and secret stuff im reaaally interested in the Next version already LoL  ;D
#61  July 19, 2009, 11:11:13 pm
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina

I'll fix that typo Lasombra Demon.

GT

#62  July 19, 2009, 11:27:57 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Oh shit. LOL
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#63  July 21, 2009, 04:54:40 am
  • I changed it to match my WIP
    • USA
Can you just please release it, already? I want to play it now.
Spoiler: Works In Progress (click to see content)
#64  July 21, 2009, 06:09:56 am
  • DAT SAX
shut up

My MUGEN shit:
#65  July 21, 2009, 09:05:54 am
Good job for such great work Rednavi. I'm still using your low-res screenpak. You're a pro in graphics. Keep it up.
#66  July 22, 2009, 02:58:26 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
"challenge mode" looks interesting
#67  July 22, 2009, 04:12:44 am
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#68  July 23, 2009, 11:19:50 pm
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
- You can now select the song you want to hear during the final round by holding a direction before the round starts. Each direction corresponds to a song and only the player 1 (The character or team to the left) has the ability to choose the song since it's that team the one who has the helper who triggers the song.

- In ARCADE MODE you will have new song changes during the BOSS and TRUE BOSS fights, there work similar to the ones in STORY MODE except that the songs are randomly decided between 3 assigned songs for the ARCADE MODE. The song randomly changes each round after the first one and they don't depend of the boss' actions (Since the bosses on ARCADE MODE won't EX INSTALL). Now you know why I kept that ridiculous long song of like 90 seconds in the .SND file :P, it really gets used in TAG STYLE vs TAG STYLE matches where the time limit doubles (Assuming you don't get raped by the bosses).

- Any kind of moments in ARCADE MODE or STORY MODE where the music changes will have a higher priority over the final round songs so they wont get played but instead the selected music for those modes will be.

- This means there's no final round song for STORY MODE either on the BOSS and TRUE BOSS fights, instead the song assigned to the "last round of a mission" (Also used as one of the final round songs actually) will play on the third round. The song assigned has a lower priority than the one when the boss is about to die on the TRUE BOSS stage so it will get replaced with it once that moment get's reached.

- Also no hurry up songs will come out either during those special situations, this means those songs wont be interrupted at all unless the match is over.

- K Groove will be affected by anything that should affect the groove gauge now like when you are on the CLASSIC MISSIONS on CHALLENGE MODE where you're supposed to not to be able to use any super special moves at all or when you are on SHADOW MODE (That's if you unlocked the special modes in the extra options to be available for you to use) where you have unlimited groove gauge power. It wasnt like that before.

- In case no one paid attention I fixed that survival mode bug where after a few rounds the characters who dont have an AI will just jump or block but wont attack at all, I discovered a stupid bug MUGEN has with this mode, seems like the characters DO share they variables between rounds like if they were the same character actually, and so if a character with AI comes first and activates it (VAR(59)=1) then the next character wont be able to attack in the next round unless he actually has an AI coded on him (Because everything that arent AI changestates have the line "triggerall = !Var(59)" so the AI wont get in random states by pressing random buttons). Maybe we should actually discuss this little thing later on the mugen discussions section or something like that...

- Seems like I fixed any bugs regarding intro skipping (In part thanks to SyN who gave me a workaround on that regarding the song triggering), I'll have to check this out a little bit more before releasing but so far I tweaked anything that needed to be tweaked in order for the whole system to work correctly even after skipping the intros. So yep... intros can be skipped, even on TAG STYLE. Well, seems like it's perfect so far regarding statechanges, music triggering and mission-wise.

- Finishing the STORY MODE will give you a password which is in fact a part of it. There are a total of 4 parts of the password to get and each EX BOSS holds a part. The way to get the password is easy, just beat the EX BOSS with any character and once you pass to the winquote screen you will get to a new scene where you will get a part of the password. Which part of the password you get depends of who was the EX BOSS. Once you get all the parts of the password you will be able to use it to gain access to a patch that will let you use the SPECIAL MODES where you will be able to select a certain advantage or disadvantage for your team. There modes are just for fun and the game will prevent you from using them in an abusable way soon or late (Like not being able to use them at all on STORY or CHALLENGE MODE).

- SFIV announcer added on the KO, DBKO and TIME OVER situations, now each one of those situations have 3 samples for them.

- Totally changed the NEW CHALLENGER scene, this time it will use the digital scheme this game currently has (With the new fonts and all).

- Removed the random select icon :( . I wanted to include it but I can't due to the way the battles are set like, otherwise you would end up un the bosses and extra battles row where there are duplicates of the characters already available and also wouldn't be able to get out of that row and hence limited to a very few chars (The ones repeated on that row).

- Of course due to the previous point I had to rearrange a few slots, and while I was doing that I decided to change the fonts for the status types again.

BETA version of some ending scenes (need some help with one BG and a few sprites for... "???")

Other stuff

#69  July 24, 2009, 01:23:54 pm
Good job and great update Rednavi.  :sugoi:

But your fans are dieing to know when you'll release this. ;P
They even want know which day, hour, minutes and if you can, at which second you'll release it. ;D
#70  July 24, 2009, 08:17:43 pm
i loved your making.................. is this the best Mugen 4 ever!! i liked very mutch... But your fans are dieing to know when you'll release this is this true!!...  Thx!! rapaz ta muito legal esse teu Mugen cara, posta ai p galera ver e babar no teu release, PLZ... valews brother!!
#71  July 25, 2009, 11:11:07 pm
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
I think no one expected this :D, I added some new crap into it...

Extracted from the readme:

Ever wondered WTF are those icons in the top section of the winquote screen? Well, those are special icons called "W BOOST ICONS".

This feature is new to this version and it has no real purpose in terms of unlockables and whatnot (Bah, give thanks you have something to unlock on this &gt;_&gt; , remember that this is not a fullgame, also MUGEN :P ), is just an extra element to add replayability, fun and to press yourself into getting a better or certain result.

Basically the W BOOST system will give you a certain icon depending of how you played the last round of the battle. This doesn't mean that you will only get W BOOST icons by playing "right" as you can actually get many different icons by just doing certain things or taking certain decisions while fighting, I mean sometimes all you need is "luck" to get a certain icon ;) .

The W BOOST icons are divided into 13 categories and each one is independant of the anothers. Each category also has it's own number of possible icons to get on it, sometimes you have plenty of ways to get an icon on that category, sometimes a few, sometimes only one way and sometimes no way at all on your current state.

The next grid will show each icon category and how to get each possible icon on it. Keep in mind that only one icon is possible per category and there are icons that will override other icons depending of how hard each one is to get, also some caregories have a possible "overall" icon to get which needs the complexion of all the previous icon requests in that category.

The categories are ordered as they appear on the winquote screen, to know how each icon looks like open the "WBOOST.BMP" file that comes with this fullgame system and check the names of the icons here to identify them on the image.

CATEGORY 1: ROUND FINISH.
- FLASHY FINISH: Super special move/ Super combo/ Original combo finish.
- FINEST FINISH: Finest KO finish (Overrides above icons).
- CHEAP FINISH: Cheap KO finish (Overrides above icons).
- OVERTIME: Win by time over.

CATEGORY 2: MAX COMBO.
- COMBO LV.1: Make a combo of 25 hits or more.
- COMBO LV.2: Make a combo of 50 hits or more (Overrides above icons).
- COMBO LV.3: Make a combo of 75 hits or more (Overrides above icons).
- COMBO LV.MAX: Make a combo of 99 hits or more (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 3: MOVE LIMITER.
- BASIC STYLE: No super special moves were used at all.
- MELEE MASTER: No special moves and no super special moves were used at all (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 4: LIFE.
- LAST STAND: End the battle with 1 HP.
- HALFWAY TO END: End with exactly 50% of life.
- PERFECTIONIST: End with 100% of life and without getting hit or guard an attack.

CATEGORY 5: GROOVE GAUGE USAGE.
- MAX GROOVE: End with your Groove gauge with full power.
- ZERO GROOVE: End with your Groove gauge empty.
- CLASSIC GROOVE: Groove gauge power wasn't used at all (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 6: DEFENSIVE.
- KNIGHT ARMOR: Guarded a lot.
- QUICK STAND: Safe fall more than 4 times (Overrides above icons).
- DEFENSIVE TACTIC: Just defend more than 9 times (Overrides above icons).
- OFFENSIVE DEFENSE: Parry/blocking more than 5 times (Overrides above icons).
- DEFENSIVE MASTER: Atleast 3 of the requisites above (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 7: OFFENSIVE.
- QUICK COMEBACK: Did a reversal.
- EL FUERTE: Perform a normal grab more than 5 times (Overrides above icons).
- COUNTER ARTIST: Deal a counter more than 8 times (Overrides above icons).
- OFFENSIVE MASTER: All of the requisites above (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 8: SYSTEM LIMITER.
- WALKER: Didn't use dash, backdash or run at all.
- VINCIBLE: Didn't use roll or dodge at all (Overrides above icons).
- GROUNDRULER: Didn't jump once in the entire match (Overrides above icons).
- SYSTEM LIMITER MASTER: All of the requisites above (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 9: FIRST ATTACK.
- FIRST ATTACK: Dealt the first attack of the entire match.

CATEGORY 10: TAUNT.
- SAIKYO FAN: Taunted more than 7 times.

CATEGORY 11: GROOVE POINTS.
- LUCKY GROOVE: Finished with a total of 77.777 or 777.777 Groove Points.
- NEGATIVE EDGE: Finished with a negative Groove Points value.
- RESTART: Finished with a total of 100.00 Groove Points.

CATEGORY 12: GROOVE SELECTION.
- FAIR GROOVE: Didn't use EX GROOVE.

CATEGORY 13: TAG STYLE ONLY.
- LEGACY: Partner commited suicide.
- LONE WOLF: Didn't try to tag out in the entire match and didn't lose a member.

Some misc notes about the categories:

* ROUND FINISH: Even if you win with a SSM finish or a FINEST KO finish but the enemy died by cheap damage you will still get the CHEAP FINISH icon.

* MAX COMBO: this category reads your best combo so you can only get a better icon than the previous one.

* MOVE LIMITER: you CAN use command attacks and grabs and still get MELEE MASTER. Counter Attack (Guard cancel) counts as a special move. Original combo activation DOES count as a super special move.

* LIFE: you CAN'T get PERFECTIONIST if you guarded an attack or got hit even if you fill your life back to 100% (Using just defense for example).

* GROOVE GAUGE USAGE: you CAN'T consume you Groove gauge on ANY way to get the CLASSIC GROOVE icon, that means no MAX MODE or Guard cancel either. To get the MAXGROOVE icon on K Groove you must win while on Rage mode (When you are red), on S Groove you just need to charge the gauge to MAX ann win while it's still charged.

* DEFENSIVE: you CAN get the DEFENSIVE MASTER icon without KNIGHT ARMOR but it's only possible using the EX Groove because you need both the blocking/parry and just defense abilities in such case. The ARMOR KINGHT requisite says "alot" which means the requisite will be accomplished only after you spent alot of time on guard stun so the attack must make contact with you in order for this to be posibilly fulfilled.

* OFFENSIVE: normal grab means a grab performed by F/B + HP/HP, aerial grabs are NOT included, neither special or super special grabs.

* SYSTEM LIMITER: you can get VINCIBLE even if you used a Counter escape. GROUND RULER can be failed even on ISUKA MODE if you press UP because you are TRYING to jump in that case. You must NOT press UP in any state where you are able to jump in order to get this icon.

* FIRST ATTACK: of the entire match means THAT, so if you tag out and get the "first attack" explod with your second teammate after someone else already got it before you won't get the FIRST ATTACK icon after winning the match.

* TAUNT: if you taunt after winning but before the win pose it will still count as one of the 7 taunts needed.

* GROOVE POINTS: good luck getting the LUCKY GROOVE icon &gt;_&gt; .

* GROOVE SELECTION: nothing to say here...

* TAG STYLE ONLY: you obviously can only get one icon here. In case you're about to die but still wan't to get an icon here then just commit suicide (Delete yourself!) and the partner will instantly get the LEGACY icon (And full groove gauge, remember that!). LONE WOLF can only be got with the leader of the team and also if you never TRIED to tag out, "tried" is the key word here, attempting to tag out will already prevent you from getting this icon, even if you got hit during it.

In case you're wondering if you can get atleast one icon per category then... yes, but it's HARD and it can be done only on a TAG STYLE team, playing very well and must be on either P Groove or K Groove.

Now, if you're wondering which is the best possible result then I'm gonna tell you, but keep in mind that it's VERY, VERY HARD. The way you can get such almost impossible result will be shown below with every possible way to fulfill such damn task...

* ROUND FINISH: either CHEAP FINISH or OVERTIME. FLASHY FINISH is impossible due to the MOVE LIMITER category, FINEST FINISH depends of the enemy but will prevent you from getting MELEE MASTER on the MOVE LIMITER category.

* MAX COMBO: atleast COMBO LV.1, the best would be COMBO LV.MAX but you will need to use a super special move or something like that hence loosing the MOVE LIMITER category.

* MOVE LIMITER: MELEE MASTER for the hardest result, BASIC STYLE for the easiest in case you need to use a special move.

* LIFE: either LAST STAND or HALFWAY TO END. PERFECTIONIST is impossible due to the DEFENSIVE category.

* GROOVE GAUGE USAGE: CLASSIC GROOVE for the hardest result, MAXGROOVE in case you need the power up bonus for having the full groove gauge, ZEROGROOVE may be impossible even if you spend your whole bar before defeating the enemy because you still get some power from your whiffed or connected attack when you defeat him.

* DEFENSIVE: you need KNIGHT ARMOR, QUICK STAND and either DEFENSIVE TACTIC or OFFENSIVE DEFENSE to get DEFENSIVE MASTER. You CAN'T get both DEFENSIVE TACTIC and OFFENSIVE DEFENSE due to the GROOVE SELECTION category.

* OFFENSIVE: getting OFFENSIVE MASTER would be near (If not already) impossible, getting the COUNTER ARTIST may sound easy but you have to keep in mind that the MAX COMBO category also needs some attention. Same problem would arise with EL FUERTE. Meh, just get the damn QUICK COMEBACK if you can't get anything else.

* SYSTEM LIMITER: it's possible to get SYSTEM LIMITER MASTER but very hard (Especially the GROUNDRULER icon). You will still get VINCIBLE anyway due to being unable to dodge with P Groove or K Groove.

* FIRST ATTACK: simple as hell.

* TAUNT: ticky if you don't have the freedom to do the 7 taunts. I guess the best is to taunt 6 times and then taunt for the 7th time during the cheap KO or time over finish.

* GROOVE POINTS: men, you REALLY must have luck on this one, to get 77.777 G.P.s you must fight way too bad during the first round and then rise your G.P.s to that point, that's the only possible way without dying on the same round you start to plan to get said G.P.s. To get 777.777 G.P.s is another whole story, I don't think you can do it outside of STORY or ARCADE MODE, no fight lasts that long. NEGATIVE EDGE would mean you played horrible and may also affect the other categories (I don't think you can get this specific icon while fulfilling the rest of the requisites, it's way to weird). RESTART is as hard as LUCKY GROOVE but atleast more possible.

* GROOVE SELECTION: just don't use damn EX Groove...

* TAG STYLE ONLY: Must win with the leader of the team, otherwise you will probably lose any chance here but you will also lose the chance to get the FIRST ATTACK category. The only way to deal with this is to tag out at the start of the match, deal the first attack andthen tag out again, if the leader is about to lose then just commit suicide and both categories will be safe. Anyway, LONE WOLF would be the pro's way...

Remember, the W BOOST requisites will only be possible to be accomplished if you are on the final round which is the round you actually will be able to see the icons anyway. Also each character in a TAG STYLE team has his own W BOOST icons so you will only see the result of your current active character (The one who's showing the winquote screen) and anything done by your partner will have no effect on your icons (Except the category 13 requisites).

BTW, if you get to play SOOOOOO DAMN BAD that you end up without any chance to get an icon on any category yet somehow get to poorly win the match then a VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE will appear in the place where the icons usually are, yeah, you the people from the MUGEN forums will quickly recognize the message, I think I just gave an idea of what's going to be about in this paragraph ;) .

That's all, and NO! This doesn't unlock ANYTHING! Seriously! That's my last word about this! I mean it!

release date? I have to make ONE FUCKING EDIT of "???" so Felo Llop can make 4 DAMN SPRITES for him. Yeah, I now suck at sprite editing, can't make even one edit so he knows how he looks like :P.

Once that's done I will release it.
#72  July 25, 2009, 11:39:22 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou
edit of who?

Thanks, Buckus.
#73  July 25, 2009, 11:43:09 pm
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
of "? ? ?"  ;)

GT

#74  July 25, 2009, 11:43:50 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Will he still have ":o" move?
#75  July 26, 2009, 12:10:26 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
For the ones outside of the CVSW universe...

GT

#76  July 26, 2009, 12:48:05 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
I don't know what I'm looking at, but its awesome.
#77  July 26, 2009, 12:49:31 am
  • I'm just a sweet transvestite
Rednavi, I'm still waiting for what you told me to do!!

BTW: I love what I'm seeing...O_O
#78  July 26, 2009, 03:10:13 am
Wow, thank you man, you are a master in this mugen of parabens, not to not pulling the bag, but really his mugen this beautiful! I anxiously his release!  (google translator SUX :P)
#79  July 26, 2009, 04:48:22 am
  • Riot of the Hadou

Thanks, Buckus.
#80  July 26, 2009, 09:58:42 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
no, never, that was always "? ? ?"'s line.

@ Llop: hey! im outside of my PC now, I'll TRY to make an edit by tomorrow, but you have an idea of what's going to be like... if you look at that last screenshot's portrait at the bottom.

@ Anyone who didn't get it: that last screenshot shows who's "? ? ?", and in case u care he DOES have a name (and even a movelist but that's another story) but I just need a few sprite edits for the story scenes which are the only things left (Every part of the ending scenes are already fully coded). Also that screenshot is the very first scene you get on STORY MODE.

anyway, any comments about the W BOOST icon judgement system? I just made the graphics and coded it yesterday (Like, 5 hours before posting them here).
#81  July 26, 2009, 01:49:45 pm
    • USA
no, never, that was always "? ? ?"'s line.

@ Llop: hey! im outside of my PC now, I'll TRY to make an edit by tomorrow, but you have an idea of what's going to be like... if you look at that last screenshot's portrait at the bottom.

@ Anyone who didn't get it: that last screenshot shows who's "? ? ?", and in case u care he DOES have a name (and even a movelist but that's another story) but I just need a few sprite edits for the story scenes which are the only things left (Every part of the ending scenes are already fully coded). Also that screenshot is the very first scene you get on STORY MODE.

anyway, any comments about the W BOOST icon judgement system? I just made the graphics and coded it yesterday (Like, 5 hours before posting them here).
What is the W Boost?
#82  July 26, 2009, 07:38:14 pm
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
Read more of the last page, and you'll find the answer to your question.

OKP

#83  July 26, 2009, 07:49:20 pm
  • Rocky Vega
    • www.okp.ownbb.com
this screen pack will be awesome ;D ;D
#84  July 27, 2009, 03:25:22 am

I'm only sad that the boost mode didn't come out as originally planed.
#85  July 28, 2009, 01:31:29 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
yeah but if you think about it it would be buggy and/or limited as hell, MUGEN sucks for that kind of thing. For fortune that concept will be fully possible on my KOF: NESTS CONCLUSION fullgame.

new update log:

- Added new W BOOST icons and changed some requirements for others, now it should be damn easy to atleast get one in a whole round. Incase you don't even get one and also had to play on an abusive SPECIAL MODE to win THEN you will get the special message I'm talking about in the stuff posted above.

- Tweaked all the palfx for all the SPECIAL MODES.

- SD MODE is now available to use in the SPECIAL MODE selection.

- SD MODE now uses defencemulset instead of the enemy having attackmulset of 0.5, it was a smart move Shinra told me long time ago to use the previous code but MUGEN still has lots of moves that don't read that (Like projectiles or lifeadd- moves) so I just decided to go for the least buggy way. Also this was the only way to make SD MODE available in the SPECIAL MODE selection without having some incompatibility issues with SP MODE.

- Added 3 new other modes which will be explained below: HAZE MODE, MASTER MODE and a last mode which won't be revealed here, you have to watch it for yourself in-game XD .

- Any SPECIAL MODE that modifies your life won't give or take your life while your character is waiting outside of the screen in a TAG STYLE team.

- Yoko now has 2 winquote portraits making her the only character in the whole game who has such number without an EX mode, this means the portrait you get is randomly chosen. She still has only one winquote :( (Meh, no one gave me a damn idea ever and I never watched the anime).

- Fireworks during the "WON THE FINALS" scene get's removed once Rugal and "? ? ?" starts to watch you.

- Changed the fonts for SPECIAL MODE activation.

that's all, I will just wait for the story mode missing sprites and it will be done...

also an update of the W BOOST judgement system:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  W BOOST JUDGEMENT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever wondered WTF are those icons in the top section of the winquote screen? Well, those are special icons called "W BOOST" icons and are part of the W BOOST JUDGEMENT system.

This feature is new to this version and it has no real purpose in terms of unlockables and whatnot (Bah, give thanks you have something to unlock on this &gt;_&gt; , remember that this is not a fullgame, also MUGEN :P ), is just an extra element to add replayability, fun and to press yourself into getting a better or certain result.

Basically the W BOOST JUDGEMENT system will give you a certain icon depending of how you played the last round of the battle. This doesn't mean that you will only get W BOOST icons by playing "right" as you can actually get many different icons by just doing certain things or taking certain decisions while fighting, I mean sometimes all you need is "luck" to get a certain icon ;) .

The W BOOST icons are divided into 13 categories and each one is independant of the anothers. Each category also has it's own number of possible icons to get on it, sometimes you have plenty of ways to get an icon on that category, sometimes a few, sometimes only one way and sometimes no way at all on your current state. Keep in mind that while no specific icon will request you to get a certain icon on another category to be got the other categories can still harm your chances of getting certain icon on certain category due to incompatibility between them (Like winning a round with a super special move yet pretending to get a "never used super special moves" icon, that kind of thing is impossible).

The next grid will show each icon category and how to get each possible icon on it. Keep in mind that only one icon is possible per category and there are icons that will override other icons depending of how hard each one is to get. Also some caregories have a possible "overall" icon to get which needs the complexion of most of the previous icon requests in that category.

The categories are ordered as they appear on the winquote screen, to know how each icon looks like open the "WBOOST-ICON.BMP" file that comes with this fullgame system and check the names of the icons here to identify them on the image.

CATEGORY 1: ROUND FINISH.
- SPECIAL FINISH: Special move finish.
- FLASHY FINISH: Super special move/ Super combo/ Original combo finish (Overrides above icons).
- FINEST FINISH: Finest KO finish (Overrides above icons).
- CHEAP FINISH: Cheap KO finish (Overrides above icons).
- OVERTIME: Win by time over.

CATEGORY 2: MAX COMBO.
- COMBO LV. 1: Make a combo of 10 hits or more.
- COMBO LV. 2: Make a combo of 25 hits or more (Overrides above icons).
- COMBO LV. 3: Make a combo of 50 hits or more (Overrides above icons).
- COMBO LV. 4: Make a combo of 75 hits or more (Overrides above icons).
- COMBO LV. MAX: Make a combo of 99 hits or more (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 3: MOVE LIMITER.
- BASIC STYLE: No super special moves were used at all.
- MELEE MASTER: No special moves and no super special moves were used at all (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 4: LIFE.
- STILL OK: End with more than 75% of life.
- PERFECTIONIST: End with 100% of life and without getting hit or guard an attack. (Overrides above icons).
- HALFWAY TO END: End with exactly 50% of life.
- DANGER ZONE: End with less than 20% of life.
- LAST STAND: End the battle with 1 point of life left (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 5: GROOVE GAUGE USAGE.
- MAX GROOVE: End with your Groove gauge with full power.
- ZERO GROOVE: End with your Groove gauge empty.
- CLASSIC GROOVE: Groove gauge power wasn't used at all (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 6: DEFENSIVE.
- KNIGHT ARMOR: Guarded a lot.
- QUICK STAND: Safe fall more than 4 times (Overrides above icons).
- DEFENSIVE TACTIC: Just defend more than 9 times (Overrides above icons).
- OFFENSIVE DEFENSE: Parry/blocking more than 5 times (Overrides above icons).
- DEFENSIVE MASTER: Atleast 3 of the requisites above (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 7: OFFENSIVE.
- QUICK COMEBACK: Did a reversal.
- EL FUERTE: Perform a normal grab more than 5 times (Overrides above icons).
- COUNTER ARTIST: Deal a counter more than 8 times (Overrides above icons).
- OFFENSIVE MASTER: All of the requisites above (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 8: SYSTEM LIMITER.
- WALKER: Didn't use dash, backdash or run at all.
- VINCIBLE: Didn't use roll or dodge at all (Overrides above icons).
- GROUNDRULER: Didn't jump once in the entire match (Overrides above icons).
- SYSTEM LIMITER MASTER: All of the requisites above (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 9: FIRST ATTACK.
- FIRST ATTACK: Dealt the first attack of the entire round.
- FATAL BLOW: Won the round with the first attack of the entire round (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 10: TAUNT.
- SAIKYO FAN: Taunted more than 7 times.
- SAIKYO NO.1 FAN: Taunted more than 13 times (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 11: GROOVE POINTS.
- NEGATIVE EDGE: Finished with a negative Groove Points value.
- RESTART: Finished with a total of 100.000 Groove Points.
- GOOD!: Finished with more than 200.000 Groove Points.
- GREAT!: Finished with more than 300.000 Groove Points (Overrides above icons).
- AWESOME!: Finished with more than 500.000 Groove Points (Overrides above icons).
- LUCKY GROOVE!: Finished with a total of 77.777 or 777.777 Groove Points (Overrides above icons).
- IT'S OVER ONE THOUSAND!: Finished with more than 1000.000 Groove Points (Overrides above icons).

CATEGORY 12: GROOVE SELECTION.
- FAIR GROOVE: Didn't use EX GROOVE.

CATEGORY 13: TAG STYLE ONLY.
- LEGACY: Partner commited suicide.
- LONE WOLF: Didn't try to tag out in the entire match and didn't lose a member.

Some misc notes about the categories:

* ROUND FINISH: Even if you win with a SSM finish or a FINEST KO finish but the enemy died by cheap damage you will still get the CHEAP FINISH icon.
* MAX COMBO: this category reads your best combo so you can only get a better icon than the previous one.
* MOVE LIMITER: you CAN use command attacks and grabs and still get MELEE MASTER. Counter Attack (Guard cancel) counts as a special move. Original combo activation DOES count as a super special move.
* LIFE: you CAN'T get PERFECTIONIST if you guarded an attack or got hit even if you fill your life back to 100% (Using just defense for example). If you have 100% of life yet lost the previously named icon you will get STILL OK instead.
* GROOVE GAUGE USAGE: you CAN'T consume you Groove gauge on ANY way to get the CLASSIC GROOVE icon, that means no MAX MODE or Guard cancel either. To get the MAXGROOVE icon on K Groove you must win while on Rage mode (When you are red), on S Groove you just need to charge the gauge to MAX and win while it's still charged.
* DEFENSIVE: you CAN get the DEFENSIVE MASTER icon without KNIGHT ARMOR but it's only possible using the EX Groove because you need both the blocking/parry and just defense abilities in such case. The ARMOR KINGHT requisite says "alot" which means the requisite will be accomplished only after you spent alot of time on guard stun so the attack must make contact with you in order for this to be posibilly fulfilled.
* OFFENSIVE: normal grab means a grab performed by F/B + HP/HP, aerial grabs are NOT included, neither special or super special grabs.
* SYSTEM LIMITER: you can get VINCIBLE even if you used a Counter escape. GROUND RULER can be failed even on ISUKA MODE if you press UP because you are TRYING to jump in that case. You must NOT press UP in any state where you are able to jump in order to get this icon.
* FIRST ATTACK: of the entire match means THAT, so if you tag out and get the "first attack" explod with your second teammate after someone else already got it before you won't get the any icon here after winning the match.
* TAUNT: if you taunt after winning but before the win pose it will still count as one of the taunts needed. Noneone's alternative taunts (Like dan's different taunts or Kyo's taunt after his super) counts.
* GROOVE POINTS: Remember that each character has it's own Groove Points counter even if you can't see it (Case of the leader's partner in a TAG STYLE team). And good luck getting the LUCKY GROOVE icon &gt;_&gt; .
* GROOVE SELECTION: nothing to say here...
* TAG STYLE ONLY: you obviously can only get one icon here. In case you're about to die but still wan't to get an icon then just commit suicide (Delete yourself!) and the partner will instantly get the LEGACY icon (And full groove gauge, remember that!). LONE WOLF can only be got with the leader of the team and also if you never TRIED to tag out, "tried" is the key word here as attempting to tag out will already prevent you from getting this icon, even if you got hit during it.

In case you're wondering if you can get atleast one icon per category then... yes, but it's HARD and it can be done only on a TAG STYLE team.

Now, if you're wondering which is the best possible result then I'm gonna tell you, but keep in mind that it's VERY, VERY HARD. The way you can get such almost impossible setup will be shown below with every possible way to fulfill such damn task as certain icons may differ in difficulty depending of the player who actually is trying to get them, not to mention that some categories may harm others if certain icon is reached. BTW you must be on either P Groove or K Groove.

* ROUND FINISH: Either CHEAP FINISH or OVERTIME are the hardest to get. FLASHY FINISH is impossible due to the MOVE LIMITER category, FINEST FINISH depends of the enemy but will prevent you from getting MELEE MASTER on the MOVE LIMITER category. SPECIAL FINISH is the easiest to get but MELEE MASTER will be unreachable on the MOVE LIMITER category.

* MAX COMBO: Atleast COMBO LV. 1, the best would be COMBO LV. MAX but you will need to use a super special move or something like that hence loosing the MOVE LIMITER category.

* MOVE LIMITER: The MELEE MASTER icon for the hardest result, BASIC STYLE for the easiest in case you need to use a special move.

* LIFE: Both HALFWAY TO END and LAST STAND are hard icons to get due to the slim chance you have, still HALFWAY TO END is actually harder. PERFECTIONIST is impossible due to the DEFENSIVE category. Either DANGER ZONE or STILL OK are easy choices in case you don't care about hardest icons.

* GROOVE GAUGE USAGE: The CLASSIC GROOVE icon for the hardest result, MAXGROOVE in case you need the power up bonus for having the full groove gauge, ZEROGROOVE may be impossible even if you spend your whole bar before defeating the enemy because you still get some power from your whiffed or connected attack when you defeat him (Remember that we are trying to NOT to use any super special moves in this case).

* DEFENSIVE: You need KNIGHT ARMOR, QUICK STAND and either DEFENSIVE TACTIC or OFFENSIVE DEFENSE to get DEFENSIVE MASTER. You CAN'T get both DEFENSIVE TACTIC and OFFENSIVE DEFENSE due to the GROOVE SELECTION category.

* OFFENSIVE: Getting OFFENSIVE MASTER would be near (If not already) impossible if we wan't to have an icon per category. Getting the COUNTER ARTIST may sound easy but you have to keep in mind that the MAX COMBO category also needs some attention. Same problem would arise with EL FUERTE. Meh, just get the damn QUICK COMEBACK if you can't get anything else.

* SYSTEM LIMITER: It's possible to get SYSTEM LIMITER MASTER but very hard (Especially the GROUNDRULER icon). You will still get VINCIBLE anyway due to being unable to dodge with P Groove or K Groove.

* FIRST ATTACK: Simple as hell to get the FIRST ATTACK icon, but for the other one... well, maybe impossible unless the enemy is with low life at the beginning of the round which can be possible if he's on RATIO STYLE.

* TAUNT: Tricky if you don't have the freedom to do the 7 taunts. I guess the best is to taunt 6 times and then taunt for the 7th time at the very end of the round during the KO time (That's if you can). For the hardest icon SAIKYO NO.1 FAN you must taunt even more.

* GROOVE POINTS: You REALLY must have luck on this one, to get 77.777 G.P.s you must fight way too bad during the first round and then rise your G.P.s to that point, that's the only possible way without dying on the same round you start to plan to get said Groove Points. To get 777.777 G.P.s is another whole story, I don't think you can do it outside of STORY or ARCADE MODE, no fight lasts that long. NEGATIVE EDGE would mean you played horrible and may also affect the other categories (I don't think you can get this specific icon while fulfilling the rest of the requisites, it's way to weird). RESTART is as hard as LUCKY GROOVE! but atleast more possible. If you don't care about the hard icons then just get 200.001 G.P.s to ahead.

* GROOVE SELECTION: Just don't use damn EX Groove...

* TAG STYLE ONLY: Must win with the leader of the team, otherwise you will probably lose any chance here but you will also lose the chance to get the FIRST ATTACK category. The only way to deal with this is to tag out at the start of the match, deal the first attack andthen tag out again, if the leader is about to lose then just commit suicide and both categories will be safe. Anyway, LONE WOLF would be the pro's way...

Remember, to see the W BOOST judgement you got you must win the match and wait for the winquote screen to come out. This means nothing done on previous rounds will affect the icons you get (Except anything regarding Groove Points). Also each character in a TAG STYLE team has his own W BOOST judgement so you will only see the result of your current active character (The one who's showing the winquote screen) and anything done by your partner will have no effect on your icons (Except the category 13 requisites).

If you use any SPECIAL MODE you unlocked (Such as SP MODE or POISON MODE for example) there will be a special mark in the screen to show the mode activated.

BTW, if you fight SOOOOOO DAMN BAD that you end up without any chance to get an icon on any category and also had to use some abusive SPECIAL MODE to somehow get to poorly win the match then a VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE will appear in the place where the icons usually are just to congrats you for such poor performance. You the people from some MUGEN forums will quickly recognize the message. I think I just gave an idea of what's going to be about in this paragraph ;) .

That's all, and NO! This doesn't unlock ANYTHING! Seriously! That's my last word about this! I mean it!

and updated data about the SPECIAL MODES:
EXTRA OPTIONS:

- BLIND MODE
- PALFX: GREY
- EFFECT: The screen will fade in and out during the battle to confuse both players. Note that this mode actually affect both characters even if only one of them activated the mode.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold LIGHT KICK + MID KICK (A + B BUTTONS) before starting a battle.
- CATEGORY: BATTLEFIELD EFFECT.

- QUAKE MODE
- PALFX: WHITE
- EFFECT: The screen will shake a lot to confuse both players during the battle. Note that this mode actually affect both characters even if only one of them activated the mode.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold LIGHT PUNCH + MID PUNCH (X + Y BUTTONS) before starting a battle.
- CATEGORY: BATTLEFIELD EFFECT.

- ISUKA MODE
- PALFX: YELLOW AND LIGHT BLUE.
- EFFECT: You won't be able to jump and your character won't be able to turn by itself, to do it you must make certain actions or press UP first.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold LIGHT PUNCH (X BUTTON) before starting a battle.
- CATEGORY: DISADVANTAGE.

- CLASSIC MODE
- PALFX: PURPLE
- EFFECT: You won't be able to use any Super Special moves or charge your Groove gauge.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold LIGHT KICK (A BUTTON) before starting a battle.

- DEATH MODE
- PALFX: VIOLET AND DARK BLUE
- EFFECT: Your life is set to 1 HP.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold MID PUNCH (Y BUTTON) before starting a battle.

- POISON MODE
- PALFX: DARK GREEN
- EFFECT: You will gradually lose your life (But you won't die by life draining). Inactive character on a TAG STYLE team won't be affected.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold MID KICK (B BUTTON) before starting a battle.

- SP MODE
- PALFX: GOLD
- EFFECT: You will deal double of damage on all the attacks except proyectiles, helpers, grabs and SGS or lifeadd- triggered moves.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold STRONG PUNCH (Z BUTTON) before starting a battle.
- CATEGORY: ADVANTAGE.

- SD MODE
- PALFX: BLUE
- EFFECT: You will receive half of damage after the 1st hit of a combo.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold STRONG KICK (C BUTTON) before starting a battle.

- SHADOW MODE
- PALFX: BLACK
- EFFECT: You will have infinite Groove gauge power.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold TAUNT (START BUTTON) before starting a battle.

- HAZE MODE
- PALFX: YELLOW AND GREEN
- EFFECT: you will be invisible but a green haze effect will come out once in a while to reveal your location. Other stuff like explods, afterimages and effects will still be visible. Invisibility stops when the round ends or for a while when you get hit.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold MID PUNCH + LIGHT KICK (Y + A BUTTONS) before starting a battle.

- HEALING MODE
- PALFX: LIGHT GREEN
- EFFECT: You will regaing some points of your life back each tick. Inactive character on a TAG STYLE team won't be affected.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold LIGHT PUNCH + LIGHT KICK (X + A BUTTONS) before starting a battle.

- MASTER MODE
- PALFX: CYAN
- EFFECT: All the effects from ISUKA MODE, CLASSIC MODE and POISON MODE will be active. Inactive character on a TAG STYLE team won't lose life.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold MID PUNCH + MID KICK (Y + B BUTTONS) before starting a battle.

- OVERDRIVE MODE
- PALFX: BRIGHT RED AND DARK GREEN
- EFFECT: All the effects of SP MODE, SHADOW MODE and POISON MODE will be active. Inactive character on a TAG STYLE team won't lose life.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold STRONG PUNCH + STRONG KICK (Z + C BUTTONS) before starting a battle.

- ????? MODE
- PALFX: ORANGE
- EFFECT: This mode will be revealed and explained in the real readme, and trust me, you're gonna LOVE this mode! Probably gonna play on it all the time!
- HOW TO ACTIVATE IT: Hold LIGHT PUNCH + MID KICK (X + B BUTTONS) before starting a battle.
- CATEGORY: ??????????.
Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 01:34:47 am by Rednavi
#86  July 30, 2009, 08:34:39 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou
I think this CapCom art would blend much better with the general art style of the game:

Thanks, Buckus.
#87  July 31, 2009, 03:27:34 am
My 2  ;D i loved CapCom Art... .in this Style..........  i am crazy 4 release...........   :sugoi:
#88  August 11, 2009, 11:33:53 pm
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
Sorry people, Felo Llop is on a vacation so you will have to wait until september to enjoy this, but while we are waiting for it you people will soon get a special surprise (Of course before release, this week probably)
#89  August 12, 2009, 12:36:48 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
I always imagined making an accurate full game as it being all in one character - allowing you to make up for Mugen's deficiencies. The screenpack could be, say, an arcade hardware test menu screen or something (for KOF full games, you could make it look like the Neo Geo test menu, for example), and make it look like you're choosing a game from of a list of games in the arcade cabinet at the character select screen. It'd be a pain to make a reality, but it's undoubtedly possible.
#90  August 12, 2009, 12:43:54 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
You're talking about fullgame stuff :P, this is just a fullgame system but not a fullgame itself, I always said that.

Also making what you say will limit MUGEN itself to only one mode (Stuff will be broken on other team modes or even on survival mode).
#91  August 14, 2009, 01:46:39 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
#92  August 30, 2009, 04:52:52 am
In your 25 July post we can see Sakura saying "Did I impress you!"
Since it's a question, it should be "Did I impress you?"

In your 27 July post there's Captain Commando using the word "them" cut into em' ... but it should be 'em instead.

I know it's just grammar, but hey... it's still feedback.  :)
#93  September 01, 2009, 12:45:08 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
yes, you're right, I will fix those, but to defend myself I directly quoted those from the games :D

Capcom sucks at grammar  :(
#94  September 02, 2009, 12:34:53 pm
    • USA
you mean Capcom W ? :P
#95  September 03, 2009, 12:44:20 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
LOL
#96  September 06, 2009, 04:18:05 am
  • Kill them fooqin ugly reds, 1.2 billion of them
    • https://www.facebook.com/BleedingXthornes

the game is called cvs W ... from waru's creations only omg ...  --;
[/quote]

well if its for waru's creation only why does it have some of van's cvs styled chars?

its a pretty good idea to put in some H' s char  that way  the game can include atleast a eagle,etc  then the name would be  capcom vs snk W.V.H

dime si no es una buena idea rednavi :sugoi:
Hongkong is ruined!
Therefore, the Hongkong government called Bruce Lee’s relative “Chin” for the massacre of the reds.
#97  September 06, 2009, 04:40:58 am
???
Can you please quote me a screenshot with one of van's characters in it from this thread.
#98  September 06, 2009, 04:43:38 am
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Sorry people, Felo Llop is on a vacation so you will have to wait until september to enjoy this, but while we are waiting for it you people will soon get a special surprise (Of course before release, this week probably)
It's okay with me.
Current Status: N/A
#99  September 06, 2009, 07:00:00 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina

the game is called cvs W ... from waru's creations only omg ...  --;

well if its for waru's creation only why does it have some of van's cvs styled chars?

its a pretty good idea to put in some H' s char  that way  the game can include atleast a eagle,etc  then the name would be  capcom vs snk W.V.H

dime si no es una buena idea rednavi :sugoi:

FAIL!

GT

#100  September 06, 2009, 07:02:05 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
LOL

......xD
#101  September 06, 2009, 07:07:52 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
... IT'S VANS. And he never made anything CvS.
#102  September 06, 2009, 05:53:54 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Of course he did, somebody just leaked all the alphas/betas of your CVS-CC game.
#103  September 06, 2009, 11:16:53 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou
ZOMG CAN I HAS LINKZ?  I WILL MAKE A FULL GAMEZ WITH EM, IS MY MOOGENZ SO STOP THE HATE B*TCHX, KYHNX

WORD.

Thanks, Buckus.
#104  September 06, 2009, 11:18:40 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
#105  September 06, 2009, 11:22:55 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou

Thanks, Buckus.
#106  September 06, 2009, 11:25:46 pm
  • Imagination is Everyting....
    • flamekyo.mugen-infantry.net
This pack is gonna be bad ass
... Pulse Lifebars Re-Make :twisted:  60%
#107  November 28, 2009, 06:19:55 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
emmmm...

#108  November 28, 2009, 12:05:16 pm
Switch Juni and Rolento
#109  November 28, 2009, 07:30:24 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Isn't that shot old?

And honestly I don't see what can be gained from them being switched
#110  November 28, 2009, 09:02:49 pm
  • Welcome to Die!
impossible, waru released Rolento the other day, he's showcasing Rolento is now apart of the project, looks sweet by the way!
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlchemistMI

Alchemist AKA Alcheymyst AKA H.F.C Alchey
#111  December 03, 2009, 12:19:33 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6klN49HeIoc

just wait until the process is finished so you can see it on HI RES. My videos will be of optimal quality from here to ahead, "I have 1337 PC  8) "

Isn't that shot old?

And honestly I don't see what can be gained from them being switched

because of the realitionship between rolento and hibiki (Which is just... a special intro). anyway drex the portraits changed places (along with some others).
Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 12:24:16 am by Rednavi
#112  December 03, 2009, 12:42:08 am
    • France
There are many achievements ! :ninja:
I guess it will be the same for each character ?
#113  December 03, 2009, 12:44:10 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
lol@ the random ass achievements.

#114  December 03, 2009, 12:47:24 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
There are many achievements ! :ninja:
I guess it will be the same for each character ?

each one will have 347 unique achievement and there are other 1748 global ones. Then there are 3 only the A.I. can get but they are impossible to get because the A.I. will never do something even close to get them.
#115  December 03, 2009, 01:53:20 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#116  December 03, 2009, 01:55:46 am
    • France
Something tells me he's not. :woeh:
#117  December 03, 2009, 02:22:20 am
  • Complex
    • Panama
    • Skype - lopezantispam@hotmail.com
I lol'ed at the random achievements  :sugoi:
#118  December 06, 2009, 10:03:09 am
GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!......LOLz

Sig by TempesT :)
#119  December 06, 2009, 10:42:08 am
  • SNK is life
SE COLO UN NINJA
#120  December 06, 2009, 10:14:38 pm
  • I'm New To This. Who Cares?
I definitely cannot wait for this to be released. I've been playing 2.4 since it came out.
#121  December 13, 2009, 02:36:24 pm
    • Philippines
sir rednavi,
we have some problem regarding your tag team patch when we used it to H"'s CvS2 Characters like Iori and Mai. Somehow it triggers those characters into classic mode whenever we use them for single play mode. the groove selection doesn't show up either. can you please help us regarding it.
#122  December 16, 2009, 12:26:37 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
I definitely cannot wait for this to be released. I've been playing 2.4 since it came out.

That thing is crap, is crap compared to this, you cant imagine how many bugs were fixed.

sir rednavi,
we have some problem regarding your tag team patch when we used it to H"'s CvS2 Characters like Iori and Mai. Somehow it triggers those characters into classic mode whenever we use them for single play mode. the groove selection doesn't show up either. can you please help us regarding it.

This is not the place to ask that + I already answered that kind of things on the readme, you have to carrefully read the statedef 5900 section + stop asking to me and dont even think about PM me >:(

Something tells me he's not. :woeh:

LOL I'm not THAT crazy :P, stop watching silly videos and give me some KOF NC feedback damnit &gt;_&gt;

In another news...

I was absent for the last 2 weeks due to... hemorroids (No joke, grade 2 hemorroids, and grade 3 requires operation so I was barely safe) but im now back so... Warusaki3 released another patch for everybody &gt;_&gt;...

I grabbed the patch and now gonna go home to update my CVSW patches to last version, I'll send it to SyN tomorrow.

I also did an EPIC combo video (140 combos to be precise) with ALL the characters, once I find a way to compress it into a good size I'll upload it (Including bugs and all), seriously EX GROOVE is like the cheapest thing ever! so many fulllife combos getting discovered...
#123  December 17, 2009, 04:27:37 am
(shaking)

Wow. I can't even imagine actually playing it. The 2.4 version itself was outstanding. I didn't think that it could get any better...
#124  December 17, 2009, 09:19:54 am
    • Philippines
sorry but from what i knew you said that you make this tag team system... statedef 5900 as you say is about intros right? i don't have any problems regarding intros...

well thanks anyway... H"'s CvS2 Character does have statedef 5900... and i put it as the same with warusaki's CvS Characters...

yeah it works fine with Warusaki's Characters... but i hope as you make the coding it is easy for you to tell where we went wrong, as if everyone here is a mind reader... or as we wise or smart as you?

if you don't want to answer our questions, fine you don't have to...

cause every time that we can hear a reply from you like that we automatically hears the song "Don't cry for me Argentina" cause you sounds like crying...

so if you can't say something good just shut up. we people here are not all smart as you do.
#125  December 18, 2009, 08:49:22 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Hemorroids? Holy shit, you're tankin' it you crazy bastard, must've gotten unlucky or something, but hey, I'm not complaining, this project already passed my standards and you're STILL working on it....wow.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#126  December 19, 2009, 11:26:01 am
    • Philippines
i don't know... some of us just asked questions on him yet he already consider it a complaining... if i get too much i didn't mean it. i hate his being so boastful about his creation he forgets people is not as smart as he is...
#127  December 20, 2009, 03:20:14 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
blah blah blah

SyN has the game bother him now :P
#128  December 20, 2009, 07:39:46 am
Is there something wrong with your site? Every time I try to go to it. It says, "Missing Something -Syn-?"
It just stays at that screen...
#129  December 20, 2009, 07:56:54 am
  • GITF (we the best)
the site is down right now until syn decides to bring it back up. there is nothing wrong with the site
#130  December 20, 2009, 08:34:03 am
Oh.
That sucks.  :-\