WIP: SvC Omega Zero (Read 85071 times)

Started by The Dutch Guy, July 29, 2007, 04:17:02 pm
Share this topic:
WIP: SvC Omega Zero
New #1  July 29, 2007, 04:17:02 pm
  • When will The Dutch Guy start?
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
here's my first mugen project

he's based off of N-Mario's svc zero (wich i have permission to use as with his omega), but im still learning to code so i might need some help with that
Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 07:15:41 pm by Sepp
Re: WIP: SvC Omega Zero
#2  July 29, 2007, 04:17:58 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
good luck with your project
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#3  July 30, 2007, 01:03:57 am
    • USA
I remember when I was editing his zero to make him like omega zero long time ago  ;P, but I got bored so I stopped editing his sprites, anyway I wouldn't be able to release him anyways  :D. good luck!
#4  July 30, 2007, 09:15:52 am
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
im also trying to edit some attacks so he will "feel" a bit like omega (altough not as strong :P )
#5  July 30, 2007, 01:41:57 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I was actually going to add Omega Zero mode to my Zero but sadly I didn't know enough about Omega Zero in order to add it...

All I can say is you'll need N64Mario's permission if you're going to do that.
#6  July 30, 2007, 02:11:00 pm
    • USA
He said he already have it :P

and what kind of help do u need about the omega zero mode? I can tell you all of his attacks (or record them on VBA movie format), I kicked his ass so many time that's not even funny anymore (on perfect without any chip, etc...)
#7  July 30, 2007, 02:14:52 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
well... its not that im making an omega zero mode, but just a different character
#8  July 30, 2007, 02:19:26 pm
    • USA
I was talking to Jesuszilla  ;P

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#9  July 30, 2007, 02:26:40 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
thanx, ill get back to you when im as far as i can get
#10  August 01, 2007, 01:55:53 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Don't just change the color of his sabre. Change the color of his suit too. ;)

Ex. Give his arms/legs a blue tone color, and give the hair a more dull color. I'd assume the colors of GBA Omega Zero. ;)

Also, needs a new "I'm the messia" intro, and flashing aura.

Thus is why I never considered SvC Omega Zero. Lack of sprites to do a new intro & ground pound move. Colors aren't fitting as usual.

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."

vyn

#11  August 01, 2007, 06:21:23 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
playing the actual game where he appears would be a good idea mate, to understand what the charcter actually is

good luck with this, zero fan here
#12  August 01, 2007, 11:38:09 pm

Also, needs a new "I'm the messia" intro, and flashing aura.

Thus is why I never considered SvC Omega Zero. Lack of sprites to do a new intro & ground pound move. Colors aren't fitting as usual.

I was bored so I did this animation.  Would need the Shinespark separate over his forehead jewel.  ( I couldn't find a good one.)

I was going to frankensprite his ground pound, and the rest of his Omega intro anyway.

Getting his backview was extremely tedious because of how tall, and thin Zero is in  SVC.  Ya'll can use that for whatever.  Just message me or credit or whatever.

The ground pound attack would be a hell of a lot easier to sprite out.

(And yes, I know he doesn't have any hair. Omega has none at the beginning of the intro animation.)

#13  August 01, 2007, 11:48:20 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Yet another reason I didn't bother adding it either: Too much editing would be involved.

I just hope you'll be removing a lot of his moves regular Zero has and replacing them with O. Zero moves. Otherwise it'd make no sense.
#14  August 02, 2007, 05:40:11 am
  • Video Game Veteran
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
I was bored, and did this palette. It's should be much different from SvC normal Zero, to tell them apart.

If you don't like it, I can try to make up some others. ;)

BTW, what sabre blade slash animation are you going to use, to make up for his double shot + sabre move? In that attack, he makes an uppercut movement of his sabre. And I don't recall seeing that animation in SvC Zero.

So yea, You're going to do a lot of editing to get Omega Zero correct.

[size=1pt]I might re-consider programming SvC Omega Zero for mugen, if you want to handle making the sprites, which was the main reason why I never made him.[/size]

Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 05:44:26 am by N-Mario
#15  August 02, 2007, 05:55:24 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
I'm liking that palette, especially since it includes Omega's red eyes, a detail that I find often overlooked.

I can see a number of possibilities for his 7 Hit Assassination animation.

BTW, what sabre blade slash animation are you going to use, to make up for his double shot + sabre move? In that attack, he makes an uppercut movement of his sabre. And I don't recall seeing that animation in SvC Zero.

Didn't Zero have some kind of attack remniscient of Kirby's Final Cutter? Or am I confusing the SvC Zero with Saber Zero?
Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 05:59:56 am by RicePigeon
#16  August 02, 2007, 06:22:43 am
  • Video Game Veteran
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
I'm liking that palette, especially since it includes Omega's red eyes, a detail that I find often overlooked.

I can see a number of possibilities for his 7 Hit Assassination animation.

Didn't Zero have some kind of attack remniscient of Kirby's Final Cutter? Or am I confusing the SvC Zero with Saber Zero?

Oh yea, he did have a rising sabre attack. However, he was facing the screen when he did it. Unless DeathMasterReaper wants to be lazy about it, and use his crouching uppercut animation for that attack. :P

Also want to note that Omega Zero should NOT have any additional weapons, other than his sabre, and his gun/pistol. Whereas SvC Zero has a Rod, and a Shield Boomerang. Omega Zero should not have these, and should get some new moves all together.

Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 06:32:41 am by N-Mario
#17  August 02, 2007, 12:02:08 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
well first i also darkend the body of zero (u should be able to see that:P) second i know that im going to have a lot of editing but i dont give a damn and so ill just do it ^^ btw like your pallet 2 N-Mario
#18  August 02, 2007, 12:04:51 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
i might also do some attacks he didnt have origanally(cant spell it right i know...) and enscripture could you make more sprites of that opening thing? i like how it looks :sugoi:
#19  August 02, 2007, 12:22:03 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
I also made a few O. Zero palettes myself. They're in .act format in my Zero. I believe act010.act is the most recent one. You can use it if you want.
#20  August 02, 2007, 12:23:26 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
can i see some then plz?