YesNoOk

Capcom vs. The World Beta (HUGE Update, 4 NEW Characters including Skullomania!) (Read 132336 times)

Started by Sean Altly, October 21, 2012, 09:47:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom vs. The World Beta (HUGE Update, 4 NEW Characters including Skullomania!)
#361  February 12, 2013, 02:09:45 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
@Sean
Hmm, I think you're right actually, I think despite the fact that I updated some of the def files I may have actually missed those, I'll fix it and reupload, thanks Sean!

Edit:
Unfortunately when I had made the palettes for the older CM Punk I used Sean's standalone release of him, and he didn't have the UT file in the .def at the time, the issue is fixed if you have been using my palette pack, I tested it, and I got the clone, fixed the def, reapplied and he's fine now, so you can either redownload and apply the patch again, or easier would be to go into the .def and copy and paste from another character and add it below the palettes as with everyone else.

Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 02:28:50 am by C-G-U
Re: Capcom vs. The World Beta (HUGE Update, 4 NEW Characters including Skullomania!)
#362  February 12, 2013, 05:29:36 am
i love your work sean altly this game is coming great
this is the best mugen game i ever played
and ryu's theme is so amazing i cant stop listening to it
i like the shotgun you gave jill and skullomania is so fun to play with
great job always!
your new jin wil have to be the best one when you make jin ex
#363  February 12, 2013, 06:33:44 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I was playing the updated version, and I realized something: There is nothing for the Double K.O. I just got a Double K.O. and it was a standard font. This needs to be corrected.
#364  February 12, 2013, 06:55:53 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I was playing the updated version, and I realized something: There is nothing for the Double K.O. I just got a Double K.O. and it was a standard font. This needs to be corrected.

Yes, this is of the utmost importance. :P

Download Last Bout now!
#365  February 12, 2013, 07:39:33 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
I'm assuming this was intentional, but I wanted to ask, how come you haven't updated the "ending" yet, it still lists characters that have been, or are now included in the game (aside from Morrigan).

Also wanted to say, completed my first playthrough of this with Jill, I really like your variation of her, you definitely managed to make her feel somewhat familiar, yet fresh and very fun to use, so kudos to you sir.
#366  February 12, 2013, 01:29:19 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Awesome update.  Good to see Supes' ice breath all fixed up, but still having trouble with the Blodia Punch super on the Jungle Stage, but maybe it's my copy ^^; oh well.  Loving the new characters as well.  Haven't found any new bugs, but I'll report if I find any.

Not just you, I forgot that the issue was fixed by adjusting some stuff on the stage itself.

Just place this in the stages folder and overwrite the old one. Whoops.

Just DL'd it, works fine now ^^
#367  February 12, 2013, 03:46:03 pm
Nice job with Skullo, looks so cool...I tried to put him into my Mugen, but a double of him appears right at the start of the round.  It remains there the entire round doing nothing, but getting in the way.  Oh well..either way good job with everything.
Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:27:45 pm by Zingo
#368  February 12, 2013, 08:06:41 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
@Zingo
CM Punk had a similar issue, this was due to people using my palette patch, I don't believe it should be the same with Skullo, as I never had that issue with him myself, but double check his .def file and ensure that it lists his "UTbar" file under the palettes, since this is what was causing it on Punk.
#369  February 12, 2013, 09:50:08 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
He's saying it happens when he moves him outside of the full game to his own Mugen, in which case, it might occur. It's due to the code for the UT Bar. That's why I don't recommend using them outside the full game unless you have a knowledge of code and can remove the necessary stuff to make it work.

This is a FULL GAME release, after all, not a release of several individual characters.

Download Last Bout now!
#370  February 12, 2013, 09:56:39 pm
Woohoo!  Yeps...CGU..that fixed it up..thanks!  It wasn't there and when I added it in..it's good.
#371  February 12, 2013, 10:06:43 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
I wanted to also add, I don't really play simul mode myself all that much, but you may want to fix the name displays on the lifebar, as it doesn't look good with it being overlapped by the UT bar for the second player. I would also say the same about the names overlapping in Simul mode on the versus screen, but I really don't think it's that big of an issue..

Is your game using the default sounds for the floor bounces and hit impacts btw?
#372  February 12, 2013, 10:14:53 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Yeah, I wish I could leave Simul mode out and still have Team mode. I forgot to even check how things looked in it. My bad.

And yes, they're the default hit land sounds right now. I'll replace them soon.

Download Last Bout now!
#373  February 12, 2013, 11:05:54 pm
Gonna get right on it. Probably going to be a great job as usual!
#374  February 13, 2013, 02:34:18 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
#375  February 13, 2013, 02:39:05 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Because it's a minor bug that will be corrected in time. There's far more important things to deal with than no double KO for the time being. Besides, how many people are going to complain about no double KO before the game is released in full?
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 02:42:26 am by C.A.N
#376  February 13, 2013, 02:53:26 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I don't know, seems to happen to me all the time pls fix
#377  February 13, 2013, 03:18:21 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Why are you sticking your tongue at me? Do you want more Double K.O. complaints in the future?

Because I didn't like the way you worded your complaint ("This needs to be corrected," as if it's a huge issue that I absolutely must fix now because you said so) since it's such a minor issue, but I didn't want to seem sensitive or start an argument. So, I playfully mocked it instead. C.A.N. and Lith already responded in both the ways I could have (sternly or sarcastically), so I think they've got it covered.

Download Last Bout now!
#378  February 13, 2013, 07:41:51 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Hey Have you about using K's KOF MI Voice for him in your game 
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#379  February 13, 2013, 10:28:06 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
DL it and find out.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#380  February 14, 2013, 06:50:26 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
No Way Its XI or NGBC KOF 2002 was different
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way