YesNoOk

Those video games you love & hate at the same time (Read 12318 times)

Started by Legendary DeMoNk@I, December 14, 2014, 02:11:19 am
Share this topic:
Those video games you love & hate at the same time
#1  December 14, 2014, 02:11:19 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
The subject is about those games you hated for various reasons but for some damn reason you played it anyway from time to time. Sometimes you never ended it or you just played it through anyway to get it over with and just to say you ended it. What was that One game or games you experienced that with? You can explain your experiences about them if you'd like not or not.

I had my fair share of those for sure but ill start with this one that comes to mind first below because although i hated it for a particular reason i still liked it enough to play through it and end it. Mind you i only cared to play and end it once and never cared to play it again smh

RESIDENT EVIL 5

Yes. i still have it because im a RE fan and yes i didnt enjoy it as much as i enjoyed RE4 for a particular reason. It was that shitty partner A.I. of Sheva that just boiled me up :bomb:. I dont know, maybe others here had a different experience but my god this game pissed me off because of that crap in the worst situations. Either the AI was too stupid to get out of the way or i found her just poppin shots off in the wrong direction or just at targets that made her waste bullets. That plus she would get caught and stuck at the wrong time where i needed that back up. The RE games after that one i never had that issue with the partner A.I. A couple other friends laughed and said the same thing at the time about that but they still enjoyed the game. The game was great but man that part of it just made me hate it more so smh....
Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 10:27:53 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
Re: Those video games you love & hate at the same time
#2  December 14, 2014, 02:13:48 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Smash Brothers Melee=It's fun when you're kicking butt, but extremely annoying when you blow up and die.

Playstaion All Stars Battle Royale=Fun, somehow, despite being really stupid, but Sackboy's moveset sucks, which stinks, because he's my main...

Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion=Same as Smash, but with a bunch of glitches.

Mario Sports Mix=Dodgeball, nuff said.

Pac-Man Party= Uhhhhhhh... Had bosses, some mingames were fun, great graphics, but just about everything else stunk.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 02:35:17 am by タイタニックリバース
#3  December 14, 2014, 02:19:11 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
XCOM

One day I'll be smart and bold enough to save the earth without XcomUtil and savescumming.
#4  December 14, 2014, 02:22:26 am
    • USA
Dark souls:

I want to entirely love the game but sheesh man its just too damn hard. I got further this time in that big Cavern of skeletons that be shooting arrows at you everywhere (deep in the caves just past that Torch holding demon Mystic er something) but man all i do is mostly run through there and die now. This has been month 4 er so now i stopped playing it...I gotta be in the mood to play it because i know the abuse thats coming with it lol

&

Dead Rising:

::) Im a huge zombie fan so that makes me play it still when im in the mood but sheesh that game is hard too. Im trying to get all the cases but between the time needed to complete certain cases (for the real ending) and just the difficulty of keeping survivors unharmed its a pain in the ass. So its been a good 3 years er so since i played that shit....DR2 isnt as tough as the first IMO (which ive ended already).
#5  December 14, 2014, 02:27:41 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
-Shadow The Hedgehog: Very, very interesting take on Shadow's story after SA2 on paper, but really bad when it was actually made. I still love this game.

-Castlevania: Dracula X: One of the best Castlevania games I've ever played (first one, tbh), but the fucking controls drove me nuts!

-Kingdom Hearts: CoM (GBA version): Great graphics, great way to connect KH and KH2. Battle system sucks, IMO.

-Ehrgeiz: I fucking love the idea of the game, the gameplay, and the inclusion of FF7 characters. But the camera is really bad though.
This is a generic forum signature.
#6  December 14, 2014, 02:33:03 am
    • USA
-Ehrgeiz: I fucking love the idea of the game, the gameplay, and the inclusion of FF7 characters. But the camera is really bad though.

lol yeah i agree. I actually still have that old import CD for PSX actually^^

Keep the input coming guys. This is pretty interesting stuff to read and share! haha
#7  December 14, 2014, 02:43:05 am
  • For honor!
Shadow the Hedgehog: This game is godawful. The level designs are crap, losing only some of your rings instead of all of them is an obvious excuse to all the cheap hits you will be experiencing, the mission system is more obnoxious than interesting, Chaos control sucks if you want to do missions but becomes broken as hell during bosses, being able to adjust the camera would be an improvement if it didn't fuck itself all the time anyway, the homing attack tends to be suicidal, Shadow handles almost as poorly as Metal Sonic in Sonic R, you have to stop if you want to pick up guns, you often have to stop to wait for slow moving platforms to jump on, you have to stop to do dumb puzzles, and....Gaaaaahhh. What kept me going to finish this game though was the amusingly retarded plot filled with hilariously dull and poorly rendered characters.

True Crime: New York City/Sonic 2006/Sonic Boom/Mortal Kombat Advance/Superman 64: These games are really useful to me for one thing and one thing only: Entertaining people with all the glitches.

Battle Monsters and Primal Rage: Awful fighting games made enjoyable by their atmosphere and bizarre though heavily flawed systems.

D: Another game that's absolute garbage as a game but is enjoyable to experience because of the atmosphere.

Iroha stripped for me
#8  December 14, 2014, 02:53:21 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Left 4 Dead 2, I can go from having fun to wanting to ragequit after a few seconds, the director being a loathsome cunt, idiotic teammates, or just retardation from the bots really make me despise that game sometimes.
#9  December 14, 2014, 02:55:05 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Shadow the Hedgehog: the homing attack tends to be suicidal, Shadow handles almost as poorly as Metal Sonic in Sonic R

This reminds me of all the times I rage quit when playing the Cryptic Castle, Mad Matrix, Cosmic Falls (holy shit), and Black Comet levels. And yeah, Chaos Control is a good excuse for level skip, unfortunately.....

lol yeah i agree. I actually still have that old import CD for PSX actually^^

Keep the input coming guys. This is pretty interesting stuff to read and share! haha

Oh yeah, Prince Doza and Han Dae Han all the way....
This is a generic forum signature.
#10  December 14, 2014, 02:59:35 am
    • USA
Left 4 Dead 2, I can go from having fun to wanting to ragequit after a few seconds, the director being a loathsome cunt, idiotic teammates, or just retardation from the bots really make me despise that game sometimes.

LOL i love that game. there were times that certain situations pissed me off so bad online i had to laugh. Me and friends used to play that shit a lot online at the time and it never failed...Before the day was over either someone always got pissed with some random dude because he fucked up OR someone got mad because they got left for dead  ::) lol
#11  December 14, 2014, 03:26:47 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
No More Heroes: I hated the fact that the only reason to fully explore Santa Destroy was to find extra cash, bonus shirts, and those Lovikov balls or whatever the frig they're called. Also, the part-time job and exercise minigames in that game were extremely boring. But even with these gripes, I managed to stick with it.
#12  December 14, 2014, 07:58:26 am
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: I love the idea of this game, I love the characters in this game, I love how Capcom went the extra mile to make characters feel like they came from their source games in some cases instead of just fitting them into the versus series template, I hate the stupidly tiny amount of singleplayer content, I hate the cheap-ass endings, I can't play it worth a damn and never got the hang of switching between characters or X-Factor or any of that shit, I can play as any one character but the 3v3 aspect breaks my brain.

:|
#13  December 14, 2014, 07:01:35 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Primal Rage - It has such an AWESOME premise, FUCKING DINOSAURS FIGHTING. It's also pretty decently-animated. But my god is it stiff. I'm glad in the later versions, they fixed the controls to be more traditional, but it's still a pain to actually play.

Shaq Fu - Awesome music and animations, hilarious concept, but the input detection SUCKS. Hard.

Capcom Fighting Jam - Not gonna lie, it's a guilty pleasure of mine. It's aesthetically nice, has an awesome roster, but dear god the way they executed it... why not have selectable styles since it's literally built on top of CvS2, or at least a universal system?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle - MAN I was hyped for this... but the netplay and every single character using QCF commands is just... ugh. It felt so phoned in at that point. And not EVERY character needs an ORAORAORA-type move. In spite of that, the game has quite a bit of variation, but I wish they got a bit more creative with it. The netplay is also worse than Vanilla SF4.
#14  December 14, 2014, 07:46:21 pm
    • USA
Shadow the Hedgehog: I 100%'d this on the PS2 long time ago, I can't believe I went through that hell and survived.

Sonic Adventure 2: I had over 300 hours (I think it was actually 500 but I'm not sure) in my savedata (And you can add 100 more to that, I played it without a VMU for a long time) before my Dreamcast died. Nowadays I have the Steam version and the only badges I'm missing are related to the chao garden. I can't push myself to play that game even more just to grind for animals and THEN play every single damn chao race event, ugh.

Guilty Gear Isuka: 100%'d that one too. What a waste of time :|
#15  December 14, 2014, 07:57:21 pm
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
Cartoon Network Speedway - God, it was an ugly game, but the fact that I could play as the Red Guy was simply glorious.

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric - Some moments were actually pretty funny, and it does show a bit if promise, but then it all just fell apart.
 _(:I> L)_   Sonic 06 was just unbearable altogether.

Snowboard Kids - I'm gonna get first, I'm gonna get firs- *runs into wall next to small entry point to the elevator, gets hit with frying pans, gets hit by every weapon in the game, comes last*

#16  December 14, 2014, 08:00:16 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Eastern Mind: Lost Souls of Tong-Nou: Awesome music, art, concept, and its a fun point and click. But the puzzles are convoluted as all hell and tedious after awhile.

King of Fighters XIII: As far as fighters go, absolutely gorgeous. Love the roster, music and gameplay. However I have a lot of problems with how strict the execution is.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dungeon Dice: Fun concept but dicerolling a million times so you can match two sides and summon a monster gets boring really quick.
#17  December 14, 2014, 08:03:40 pm
    • USA
King of Fighters XIII: As far as fighters go, absolutely gorgeous. Love the roster, music and gameplay. However I have a lot of problems with how strict the execution is.

I didnt have an issue with that though but lord the netcode online was Horrible! ::) I still love the game but i just dont care to play online matches anymore smh

Guilty Gear Isuka: 100%'d that one too. What a waste of time :|

YES i agree...i actually bought that shit back at the time and couldnt wait to trade it in immediately. Well At least it wasnt as bad of an experience as Overture smh

Capcom Fighting Jam - Not gonna lie, it's a guilty pleasure of mine. It's aesthetically nice, has an awesome roster, but dear god the way they executed it... why not have selectable styles since it's literally built on top of CvS2, or at least a universal system?

lol yeah i agree. Good thing it was just a burn copy though i had installed into my modded G1 Xbox at the time.
#18  December 14, 2014, 08:22:00 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Shadow of the Colossus -- an appreciable yet frustrating affair for being very realistic in parkour and horse handling. Far be it from this game to spoon feed the vast majority of casual gamers.

SvC Chaos: SNK vs Capcom -- granted, it's not CvS2, but what can I say? I grew up with this even whilst it was broken. Also amusing in that Ryu has -- for once, even if OoC -- a personality.
Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 08:42:00 pm by UrbaneVirtuoso
#19  December 14, 2014, 08:34:29 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
steam kof xiii netcode is good.
#20  December 14, 2014, 09:18:46 pm
    • USA
#21  December 14, 2014, 10:06:17 pm
    • USA
Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy: The Mis-Ed-Ventures: Standard licensed fare that I only enjoyed because of how hilarious the character models looked (especially Kevin's).
#22  December 14, 2014, 10:10:49 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
To be fair, the show had a odd art style.
#23  December 14, 2014, 10:30:11 pm
    • USA
#24  December 14, 2014, 10:53:06 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Holy Diver: It's like playing NES Castlevania on steroids. The music is great, the sprites are pretty nifty, and the whole concept of fighting through Hell (literally) is great. But it's so hard I still haven't beaten the second level. I got VERY good at beating the first level though.

The .hack games: Halfway through the second one, the game started feeling really repetitive, and grinding for virus cores was a chore. But I kept playing for the story because I really wanted to know the truth behind The World. Then I find out it was created by a guy who had a crush on a fanfiction writer, and when she died, instead of crying and moving on like most people, he adapted one of her stories into an MMO and coded in a girl NPC who is his imaginary daughter between himself and the fanfiction author. Barf.
#25  December 14, 2014, 11:11:27 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
#26  December 14, 2014, 11:16:28 pm
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
Now that I think about it, I 100%'d Sonic Heroes. I got a hidden boss battle thing at the end, wasn't worth spending a fucking hour running around looking for enemies to kill with that Crocodile team though.
#27  December 14, 2014, 11:17:43 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#28  December 14, 2014, 11:30:58 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Now that I think about it, I 100%'d Sonic Heroes. I got a hidden boss battle thing at the end, wasn't worth spending a fucking hour running around looking for enemies to kill with that Crocodile team though.

I tried long ago to get to that stupid boss. Couldn't pass those stupid stealth missions, though. Nice to know it's not worth it.
#29  December 14, 2014, 11:43:36 pm
    • USA
steam kof xiii netcode is good.

Yeah... "good".
asides from random spikes, ive had little to no problems with it, maybe its your internet

It's worthless when USFIV and Skullgirls have a far better system that allows me to play with people from far away. A series like KOF deserve GGPO, not this input delay shit. Maybe it's your internet that can compensate for the bad netcode.
#30  December 15, 2014, 12:21:37 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Smash 4 is somehow the best and worst game at the same time.  Best gameplay, visuals and music but worst modes, unlockables and roster.  Too much Kid Icarus and Animal Crossing crap, but as a tradeoff there's a lot of Mario and Fire Emblem stuff too so that's good.
#31  December 15, 2014, 12:24:39 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I think you mean too much Mario stuff. There's literally 7 Mario characters. That, and the impacts are WAAYYY softer than they are in Brawl. I agree with bad roster, though. And the music is rather bad compared to Melee or even 64. They could easily make a better Pac-Man remix.
#32  December 15, 2014, 12:41:24 am
    • USA
>700 songs
>Worse than Melee music even though 80% of Melee's music is in the game.

The impacts are also NOT softer than Brawl, seeing as Brawl let you RECOVER OUT OF HITSTUN.  Gameplay wise 4 is the best but as far as "content" goes they dropped the ball tremendously.
#33  December 15, 2014, 12:46:32 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
smash 4s ost is great
#34  December 15, 2014, 12:51:14 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
>700 songs
>Worse than Melee music even though 80% of Melee's music is in the game.

The impacts are also NOT softer than Brawl, seeing as Brawl let you RECOVER OUT OF HITSTUN.  Gameplay wise 4 is the best but as far as "content" goes they dropped the ball tremendously.

It has 700 songs? I didn't know that... I still think Melee is better, though...
#35  December 15, 2014, 12:56:14 am
    • USA
How.  If you're still talking soundtracks, almost everything from Melee is in 4 except for like 4 songs.  You like LESS music?
#36  December 15, 2014, 01:17:22 am
    • USA
^^^^ WTF.....spam bot like a motherfucka!!

EDIT:

Ok the spam bot was sprayed away off the page

The other game i can mention is Ghosts & Goblins on NES: The game was painfully hard but yet i still played that shit anyway trying to see how far id get before rage quitting

Boy & His Blob (NES): My father at the time got it for me for my B day as a surprise and lord...my friends laughed at that shit saying "WTF is this crap?? this is horrible!".....I knew it was bad but then out of boredom i just started playing it more and more and liking it for what it was. the graphic design was horrible compared to games like Super C, Castlevania 3 & SF 2010 at the time but the cool abilities that the blob got depending on what Jelly bean you gave it was pretty damn cool....Music was dry as hell though lol....but...i still played it from time to time. Guilty pleasure

Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:34:09 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#37  December 15, 2014, 01:25:39 am
    • USA
Anyway if you're talking gameplay for Melee I'd strongly disagree because I think Melee gameplay is boring as fuck but in terms of content it was definitely superior because
-Adventure mode
-Better event matches
-BRRRRRRRRRRRRREAK THE TARGETS
-Better stages

#38  December 15, 2014, 01:26:30 am
LOL! this is the first time i've seen one here...
gotta get dat viagra i don't need dat shit  8)
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#39  December 15, 2014, 01:27:38 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
3Xtreme for psone.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#40  December 15, 2014, 01:38:28 am
    • USA
LOL! this is the first time i've seen one here...
gotta get dat viagra i don't need dat shit  8)

lol. yeah that was crazy. I havent seen that happen in eons here at this forum

But anyway another game is:

Cool World (NES):

The game was crap. But for some reason while taking a break from playing Street fighter or Demons Crest id put that dry ass game on and play it until i beat it if i was in the mood lol....
#41  December 15, 2014, 03:03:10 am
  • For honor!
How.  If you're still talking soundtracks, almost everything from Melee is in 4 except for like 4 songs.  You like LESS music?
Though some of them like DK Rap were cut and butchered to be under 3 minutes.
Iroha stripped for me
#42  December 15, 2014, 03:07:53 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Awwwww... It's not in? I liked Melee's DK 64 rap...
#43  December 15, 2014, 03:09:17 am
    • USA
Have you even played SMash 4, cause your posts make it seem like you haven't.
#44  December 15, 2014, 03:09:38 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
how did you interpret that to mean its not in
#45  December 15, 2014, 03:33:33 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#46  January 02, 2015, 02:56:17 am
    • USA
Demon's Souls and Dark Souls: Enough said.
#47  January 02, 2015, 03:39:20 am
  • For honor!
Super Smash Bros Brawl
-------------------------------
I've had to relive the disappointment because my youngest brother visiting over the holidays only plays Snake and prefers vanilla Brawl to project m and brawl minus. This game is such a god damn letdown through 3 major design fuck-ups that I had to re-experience.

1: Random pratfalling: Nobody likes this. It is a horrible, horrible design idea. Did the developers really think making an annoying little bugger slap the controller out of your hands on random occasions into a gameplay mechanic was a good idea?

2: The ability to act out of hitstun: How do you top a mechanic in which control over your character halts at random? How about the worst possible idea in a game that's centered around hitting people? It royally screws over many characters like Shiek and Captain Falcon because they are unsafe on hitting an opponent. Like, to give you an idea as to how bad it is I countered the second part of Snake's A combo with Rest. Yes. I no-sold hit one and punished an attempt to land hit 2 with fucking rest.

3: Floaty as hell air velocities with high land lag on almost anything: How am I supposed to Captain Falcon or Jigglypuff when the opponent has forever to recover (Which can be done at any time due to acting during hitstun) before I can continue their aerial assaults or try to continue the pressure after landing an aerial attack? It feels like every character is SS5SP Mizuki when they jump and Peach's jumping just feels like...I can't even describe.

It's a letdown on many levels but it deserves to exist because the lack of Mewtwo aside it has the best roster in the series and the stage builder botch lets me enjoy its really good mods (Including that project M one that fixes the lack of Mewtwo and well everything).
Iroha stripped for me
Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 03:43:52 am by Alpaca-San
#48  January 02, 2015, 03:48:59 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Alpaca-san I've never ever made this kind of posts because I agree with every single thing you just said.

I got all the trophies in that game too, though it was before I realised how truly awful it was.

I play as Ganondorf In melee (Also P:M and Smash 4), but he was nerfed SO HARD in Brawl for what seems like no reason, to the point of complete unplayability.
#49  January 25, 2015, 10:16:55 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Total War: Rome

I love it when my empire grows and I do some epic battles, but I hate it when all hell gets let loose. Revolts, betrayal, surprise enemy attacks, reinforcements :qq:
#50  January 25, 2015, 10:45:02 am
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

It's not a bad game, I must admit. I like the gameplay, visuals, music and that's pretty much it. But I dislike the game for its unbelievably bad balance, bad level design (especially most of the Micaiah's maps), lack of character developments. Not to mention the plot is pretty bad as well.
#51  February 27, 2015, 09:28:14 pm
    • USA
Jet Force Gemini- Blasting at giant insects: Fun. Having to fuss with the targeting controls just to do so: Absolutely disgusting.

Strider (NES)- I love that it focuses more on the manga's storyline, but that doesn't really make up for the lousy precision-based wall-jump mechanic and repetitive battles with the Demon Weapons or whatever they're called. Also, Matic can go gnaw on a two-foot monster.
#52  February 28, 2015, 07:10:46 am
    • USA
lol yeah I can say the same about Strider NES too....it was like some form of guilty pleasure for....I knew it was pretty bad compared to the arcade and genesis one but I still played it. music was a bit catchey
#53  March 07, 2015, 05:03:18 pm
    • USA
Section Z (NES)- When you make it so far into the game and your energy is down to zero and you lose a life and END UP HAVING TO START ALL THE WAY FROM THE FUCKING BEGINNING. If that's not a major screw-over, I don't know what is.
#54  March 08, 2015, 03:25:21 am
    • USA
LOL......yeah I remember that painful Capcom classic
#55  March 08, 2015, 03:34:17 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Section Z (NES)- When you make it so far into the game and your energy is down to zero and you lose a life and END UP HAVING TO START ALL THE WAY FROM THE FUCKING BEGINNING. If that's not a major screw-over, I don't know what is.

Sounds like a job for savestates.
#56  March 08, 2015, 04:22:03 am
    • USA
Alien Isolation:

I love the game for what it is but I HATE that damn Alien when it comes around.....so annoying and relentless. I like the intensity of trying to stay away from detection and all but that bastard is just too damn smart on zeroing in on you where you are at actually. It has super senses I know but god damn they could have toned that down a bit more smh.

Overall I like the game though. Its going to take me a while to end it because of that damn stalking Alien.
#57  March 08, 2015, 10:23:46 pm
  • pls step on me senpai
    • USA
    • Skype - Baryonyx Mono
    • http://baryonyxmono.tumblr.com/
Zoo Tycoon 2

it's fun as hell to make zoos but then your guests are whining about not being "amused" because you didn't build 87 billion statues or fountains

okay first of all i don't go to a god damn zoo to see statues i go to a zoo to see real fucking animals. second, you're at a zoo with FUCKING DINOSAURS. LIVING, BREATHING, EATING, SHITTING DINOSAURS. HOW IS THAT NOT AMUSING.
#58  May 29, 2015, 09:47:42 pm
    • USA
Sonic Generations

Playing 3D versions of classic Sonic stages is pretty cool, but Sega pretty much dropped the ball by not including enough of them and opting to include levels from his less-than-stellar last-gen entries.
#59  May 29, 2015, 10:45:28 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
That, and too many of the stages were similar. (Did we really need Rooftop Run and Planet Wisp? I mean, we could just buy Unleashed and Colors for most of the consoles Generations was on...) There wasn't even any Game Gear stuff...
#60  May 30, 2015, 02:14:18 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Final Fight: Streetwise
I've to admit it, this is my guilty pleasure so far. Even when the gameplay is repetitive, the final stages a la Resident Evil (which is shit BTW) and the graphics PSX-like, I love the story, Kyle and the original trio is kickass, the Arcade Mode is sick to play with friends and it reminds me a lot  of Yakuza games. And also the cameos from past FF and SF's Cammy makes this game gold to me. At the point to buy a copy to eBay of Xbox version to be played in my Xbox 360 (one of retrocompatible games this console has)

DmC: Devil May Cry
I became a fan of DMC series since a time ago, but I disliked the new look, story and reboot of Dante & co., but the free beta of this game changed my opinion, the gameplay is so sick as the rest of the saga and in the end covinces me to get a copy. And also I got HD Collection and DMC4, so with DmC finally I got the complete series :thumbsup:

Dead Rising 1
I love this game and finally I could get a copy of it. It's just like I wished of this game and it has a lot of fun crushing zombies and changing clothes :beatnik: but the missions are hard as hell and the time is very few to get them all, not to mention if you don't save in certain points of history, you can get back to the beginning. Oh, and don't let some of characters got killed, oh no... then f*ck you with the mission and start all over again from the very begining. Sorry, I love this game, but those things are the reason I don't play it very much...

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X