YesNoOk

post here if you want a subforum for your full game (Read 415989 times)

Started by Titiln, October 25, 2010, 10:29:28 pm
Share this topic:

GOH

Re: post here if you want a subforum for your full game
#121  May 24, 2012, 10:48:48 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Cenobite give us a link to your fullgame project thread please.
#122  May 24, 2012, 06:01:21 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus

GOH

#123  May 24, 2012, 06:05:31 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
I know I was talking to him.

I don't see much progress yet, that warrants a sub-forum. If you have a few betas of the characters or the motifs, or maybe a few videos showcasing more progress, then you've got my vote.
#124  May 24, 2012, 07:31:11 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#125  May 25, 2012, 05:10:31 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
I know I was talking to him.

I don't see much progress yet, that warrants a sub-forum. If you have a few betas of the characters or the motifs, or maybe a few videos showcasing more progress, then you've got my vote.
I have some betas of chars of the older version, but I'am redoing them completly, so there aren't any new characters yet.

But Lifebars, Motif and 20+ stages are nearly done.

Another point for my subforum is, that I need much help in editing sprites, cause the project got such a big roster. That would make a way better overview for all single characters.
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#126  May 25, 2012, 05:14:24 pm
    • Thailand
Basically, Cenobite, GOH wants your private characters before he is able to grant you a sub-forum. Power abuse, etc.

I don't see why not. Progress looks inconsistent, though. 5 years is a long time. =p
#127  May 25, 2012, 05:17:23 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
Progress looks inconsistent, though. 5 years is a long time. =p
Yeah there where times where I didnt have the time for mugen due to real life issus.

But right now I'am pretty motivated to work on this project.

look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#128  May 25, 2012, 05:26:14 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
Progress looks inconsistent, though. 5 years is a long time. =p
Yeah there where times where I didnt have the time for mugen due to real life issus.

But right now I'am pretty motivated to work on this project.
Good to hear that) I just hope it will take you less than another 4 years to finish your game :sugoi:(yeah, I've been waiting for it since 2009 I think :S)
#129  May 31, 2012, 12:03:08 am
Well, since now there's more people seeing this, I guess I can try once more...

I request a subforum for my fullgame Anti-Gouki Project, mainly for posting my advances, make topics for suggerences and other stuff it can't be done in a sole thread
Official website in BNMP
Main thread (old)
Discussion about ideas
Voice request for clones
Releases until now:
-Kung Fu Fan
-The Projectile
-Gouki Higashi & Powerless One
jesus fucking christ can a staff member address this one already. back then i didn't really have the heart to post "no" to this one because it wouldve been very discouraging
#130  May 31, 2012, 12:17:58 am
Why? what's wrong with it? I don't like the way his characters play but it's a cool concept and it's a reality unlike most fullgames that don't come out.
#131  May 31, 2012, 12:35:57 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I think people are just hung up on the fact that they're all Akuma. It does seem weird that the staff seems to always ignore him, they don't even say no or anything. It's a full-game, so I don't see the problem, and Basara's a good creator who won't abandon it IMHO.

If you're worried about cluttering up the area, feel free to move SHADEs of Manhattan to inactive projects for now since I'm totally focused on Capcom vs The World and commissions.

Download Last Bout now!

GOH

#132  May 31, 2012, 10:30:06 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
You got my vote Basara. But only Iced or Val can make the sub-forum. I'll ask them.
#133  May 31, 2012, 05:47:57 pm
#134  May 31, 2012, 06:00:28 pm
  • SNK is life
Giving him the space to sort out all his threads that ALREADY EXIST doesn't sound like a horrible idea, just for the sake of keeping things tidy, as opposed to having Basara make simultaneous individual threads for each of those Crazy Akumas, which would be absolutely valid since they'd all play different and have specific needs like Palettes or voices or ideas.

Give it to him already. He's a well known regular member who's been here for years.
#135  May 31, 2012, 07:34:53 pm
    • Chile
ya i was hung up on that and didn't really think it was worth a subforum
I see you've no idea what's about my project, have you?? I invite you to read my threads and know more about my fullgame :)

Thank you guys for the support :tearsofjoy: I wanted that subforum for years and I'm still working on him (very slowly, but working), I hope to release a big update for my clones soon

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#136  May 31, 2012, 07:39:56 pm
i know what the project is and i did read about it
#137  June 10, 2012, 12:10:49 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
It is done, but i repeat what I said in decisions . I do think you would get more worth out of your normal wip thread due to lack of hits and etc that might be discouraging.
#138  June 11, 2012, 08:43:17 pm
    • Chile
Wow!! Thank you very much :tearsofjoy:

Don't worry, I'll keep updated that thread and the fullgame, as well giving more importance than my normal WIPs ;)

Again thanks thanks thanks :D starting to move the AGP threads to subforum right now

#139  June 27, 2012, 07:14:51 am
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
hello peoples. well i am back and its been a quite awhile since i first asked for a sub-forum here. right now our project is still in ideas and engineering spot and been there for awhile, but with all the progress we have made i wanted to really see now since it has been opt that maybe we could have a sub forum in the thread , that we could actually have one  only if here you guys deem it worth it in your opinions. it is in wips everywhere else hosted and i plan to show only the more updated works and not the too much old stuff since alot of things been remodeled.

the goal is to sort everything and wont require alot of seperate threads . i can minimize very well, and keep it from being cluttery and alot of talk only unless need be  for feedback, comments and such. here is the link to the thread... http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=124419.0

again hopefully this may meet in the end your needs here in what you would consider a wip. i have surfed alot of the other wips even from their begining stages, i been here for a very long time and know whats been what and their progress. lol. they are looking good too.  So please in respects i hope to hear back from someone and let me know. If the answer is no then it will stay in its place period no matter the updated material until you deem it fit for Guild wip status bros.  aight fellas and ladies. peace.
#140  June 27, 2012, 07:16:57 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Still a -1

It still looks like you don't have enough.