YesNoOk

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Read 437278 times)

Started by Titiln, July 21, 2011, 08:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
#61  July 22, 2011, 12:44:58 am
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Proof Capcom sucks ass so much that they have to release 8 updates to the same game.

Fuck capcom, love mortal kombat.
mk3/umk3/mkt also mk4/mk4 gold take a seat \_

GOH

#62  July 22, 2011, 12:47:29 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
/thread

Shut the internet down.

Close it.

All doors.

Let's go.
#63  July 22, 2011, 12:50:06 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
i don't like either series but

fuck this series for doing the thing that my favorite series did?!?!
#64  July 22, 2011, 12:54:50 am
    • USA
Wow, what just happened in the stream right now...

- Storm does HC -> DHC into sentinel force -> XF LV2 -> Sentinel force again -> DHC into storm.

- Taskmaster loses like half of life just by chip damage :gonk:
#65  July 22, 2011, 12:56:08 am
  • Got a worse Birthday than that Pink Blob.
    • USA
120 posts of the 960 are complaints about lack of megaman.
Classy.
Around 10% only?
I read it and yes, it was like 10%. The other 90% was "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT ROCKET RACCOON INSTEAD *insert yor favourite(s) char(s) isn't in UMVC3*"

Can't blame them. Some people were skeptical about Capcom putting in a dog/wolf thing, now dey putting in a Raccoon? Time and time again, I wonder whats wrong with Capcom.
Let's also emember that back then in Marvel Super Heroes, no one knew who Shuma Gorath was.
#66  July 22, 2011, 12:57:26 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
link please navi
#67  July 22, 2011, 12:58:14 am
#68  July 22, 2011, 12:58:59 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
#69  July 22, 2011, 01:05:13 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Proof Capcom sucks ass so much that they have to release 8 updates to the same game.

Fuck capcom, love mortal kombat.
mk3/umk3/mkt also mk4/mk4 gold take a seat \_

Hmm...again quite a bad comparison..that with MK3/UMK3 is true..they could have done a "full" UMK3  without the MK3 version with a few months more development time

MK 4 Gold however was a technical upgraded version released for the dreamcast only over a year after the console releases of MK4.

The comparison with the SFIV and MVC3 upgrades would be logical, if MK Gold would have been released as a simple upgrade with more fighters for Playstation, N64 etc 6-12 months after the Mk4 home consoles release.

#70  July 22, 2011, 01:13:47 am
mk4 gold was an update to mk4 released on the dreamcast a year after mk4's release on other consoles. if i bought mk4 and then bought a dreamcast then i would've been ripped off just like capcom are ripping everybody off now. you need to get the latest version if you want to play competitively because that's what everybody is going to be playing. of course this was not an issue with mortal kombat 4 because nobody wants to play mortal kombat 4

A second revision of the game, known as version 2.0, was released about a month after the initial release intending to address some of the major issues in it. This version fixed the most severe bugs and glitches in the game and added VMU support, which allowed saving to work properly. The revision is identifiable by a red tinted disc, as opposed to the original's gold tint, and a green sticker saying "Hot! New!" placed on the instruction manual cover.
:cawg:
#71  July 22, 2011, 01:20:51 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
bohohohoh mk is better

every SINGLE post

goddamn.

cut that shit out,yo, cut it.
its terrible and misinformed and no one should even be trying to compare them. Its like that whole thing with mk having free dlc and when someone shows that they dont it just moves down to the next bullet point  "ohhh but mk had less upgrades." No one cares.

NO ONE!
Im seriously pondering banning the next person that uses any name like Capcom Co., Ltd. or Capcom Co., Ltd. or whatever, not for support of capcom but because its dumb as fuck
#72  July 22, 2011, 01:24:13 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Oh my God thank you Iced seriously.
#73  July 22, 2011, 01:35:07 am
#74  July 22, 2011, 01:36:44 am
  • Bad Apple.
    • Puerto Rico
Wow this is just...  :P

Ultimate MvC3 Turbo 2.0, coming soon.  --;

#75  July 22, 2011, 01:40:26 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Yo Iced

DO YER JOB -Cable
#76  July 22, 2011, 01:43:08 am
  • You PC bro?
Can anyone say super ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3?
#77  July 22, 2011, 01:44:39 am
holy shit i bet they're releasing ANOTHER update after this one huh Capcom Co., Ltd. :smug: i bet its going to be called ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 alpha ex turbshut the fuck up
#78  July 22, 2011, 01:52:12 am
  • Maker of obscurity.
    • http://tetsuwanatom.b1.jcink.com/
-Toshio Tenma
#79  July 22, 2011, 01:56:19 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
I stated that Thor also had some stuff from the MUGEN version, but had also new stuff, so no problem there
You mean Thunder Strike/Mighty Spark?
Bah... just forget everything I said before... I never looked the second video, in which I can see NEW moves for GH, so every stuff I said about GH being a ripoff and unoriginal is just a product of me being an asleep silly man who didn't see that they actually did major changes and also that the move from Thor was from MvC originally.

So, I guess I have to apologize, specially to Capcom guys... and also with all the people in the old thread and this one. I was wrong, end of the story.

BTW... going more "on topic", is just me, or the X factor bar is gone (the one that was overlaying in the lifebar) and the X just blinks when you activate it?

See ya!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#80  July 22, 2011, 02:01:30 am
  • You PC bro?