YesNoOk

GOTENKS Z2 RELEASED! (Read 57900 times)

Started by Balthazar, January 12, 2018, 06:31:57 pm
Share this topic:
Re: GOTENKS Z2 RELEASED!
#21  January 13, 2018, 01:21:07 am
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
#22  January 13, 2018, 01:40:25 am
  • 1-Up
    • tonibarra.tripod.com
Is this his cheap ko? Because if so it's intended though he should say "Is that all you got" as he does a strut then falls down similar to Ric Flair
Nope. Regular KO on the last round.
Looked okay to me but I can move the axis up just a bit I suppose =)
Uhm, let me show you what I mean:

I'm pretty sure that's not what's supposed to happen. However, I made a mistake explaining how to trigger this. You have to hit Gotenks after he bounced back to the ground when he's still rubbing his head.
Yes, this was talked about with the testers. I even had to make special code for the colors to turn in his emo icons when he returned to normal mode. Normal Goku's was the same way.
Ah, okay. I just thought it looked odd how he depowered in the timeout animation and then was right back to SSJ2 in the next round, that's why I mentioned it. I'm not complaining. :)
Don't forget to check the description for the vid and get the other updates! And you can see new buffer stuff in Gotenks too!
Quoted for truth, especially when it comes to Babidi. Strange things happen when the one that comes with the Champ's Build tries to curse Gotenks.
#23  January 13, 2018, 04:39:10 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Nope. Regular KO on the last round.
I'll def check that. If so I have no idea how I missed that and will remove it!
I'm pretty sure that's not what's supposed to happen. However, I made a mistake explaining how to trigger this. You have to hit Gotenks after he bounced back to the ground when he's still rubbing his head.
OH! That one definitely is a bug. Yeah I misunderstood you. So much crap I figure things will have snuck passed us ^_^;
Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:40:10 am by Just No Point
#24  January 13, 2018, 05:41:15 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
#25  January 13, 2018, 11:42:43 am
    • Germany
Something seems to have gone wrong when the pallette files for him were compiled, cause when I load them in Fighter Factory they're either only partially there or are flipped horizontically and vertically. Might not be that important for everyone, but it is for someone like me who makes his own pallettes and/or chooses others from the files. Could this be fixed please? thx
Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:34:43 pm by -NMY-
#26  January 13, 2018, 05:01:07 pm
    • Germany
Something seems to have gone wrong when the pallette files for him were compiled, cause when I load them in Fighter Factory they're either only partially there or are flipped horizontically and vertically. Might not be that important for everyone, but it is for someone like me who makes his own pallettes and/or chooses others from the files. Could this be fixed please? thx

Just realised it was due to them being in there only as .png files. I am currently converting them to act. files and will upload those later for those that are interested
#27  January 13, 2018, 05:16:37 pm
    • Honduras
Fantastic char
Jesus loves you
#28  January 13, 2018, 07:00:36 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
I was kinda expecting a contribution topic for the portal screens.  :yaoming:
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#29  January 13, 2018, 07:53:22 pm
    • Argentina
    • ramirofusianogauna@hotmail.com
I tried to change Gotenks' palette for "Start+ a" to the one labelled as 068ssjgod-ethanthehuman-jnpedit,but it doesn't seem to work. I changed the value to 68 in his config file in the right section,but In Game he just uses his default Palette
#30  January 14, 2018, 03:58:37 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Just gonna say I love the Metal Slug inspired pose :P

Fantastic job overall guys, congratz everyone for finishing such masterpiece.
#31  January 14, 2018, 04:45:06 am
  • Just living life one post at a time
    • USA
Something weird is happening to me, when i turn into ssj2 i can't see the power meter? Did i do something wrong or is there a command to see it?
#32  January 14, 2018, 05:29:23 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
#33  January 14, 2018, 05:54:17 am
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
This  character is one huge meme. I love it.
#34  January 14, 2018, 06:46:50 am
    • Japan
I love it, awsome character guys!!! congratulation to the coder and the spriter, so much talent there. And of course to all the team for still doing this great project and give us this happiness in the process.
Just one thing, recently I discovered a bug, when Babidi use the curse skull in Gotenks he freezes and can not be hit during the whole game.
#35  January 14, 2018, 07:27:57 am
  • 1-Up
    • tonibarra.tripod.com
Just one thing, recently I discovered a bug, when Babidi use the curse skull in Gotenks he freezes and can not be hit during the whole game.
That's why it is important to check the video's description for the download for (at least) the updated Babidi.
#36  January 14, 2018, 08:34:44 am
    • Japan
#37  January 14, 2018, 10:58:42 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Passing by to congratulate all of you for the wonderful release. :)

The teasers were inspiring, and the character obviously doesn't disapoint. He's not easy to "master" (I can't really say master at this point, having only tested all his moves since the last time I played a beta version), but it looks like he really has a lot of stuff going on to surprise the opponent and mess with him in some hilarious manner.

Great job !!! :2thumbsup:
#38  January 14, 2018, 04:58:04 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com

#39  January 14, 2018, 08:09:23 pm
  • Just living life one post at a time
    • USA
I just tested it, it doesnt seem to appear on 1280 x 720, but it does appear on 640 X 480.
#40  January 14, 2018, 09:51:45 pm
    • Brazil
it's really amazing TeamZ2 work, both in codes and sprites. The only thing I did not like very much was the voice they used at Gotenks, it's very strange. Other than that, it's an exceptional job, you're the best mugen creator today.