YesNoOk

KOFZ 100501 mk3 up4 by MUGENCHINA Team (Read 33447 times)

Started by kkhohoho, May 01, 2010, 04:23:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KOFZ 100501 mk3 up4 by MUGENCHINA Team
#21  May 08, 2010, 03:47:59 pm
  • complete and ultimate and infinite
Please help me with adapting sprites to may chars.

no ones helpin me. I beg of u. I even have problem with my helper moves as they are quite slow, like I failed to make the ya sakazhuki of iori as that of the original to mah char and i copied the ont that yiori had, and so its too slow for my char. It dosent use any variables in any state+ or statedef -3 or statedef -2 also. I took permission from the respective author for using the sprites, so i just cant get em adapted to mah palette and also as i mentioned, the helper move problem.
 I am including all the features of all kof versions into one for mah chars so pls help me.

features like max mode armor mode counter mode, srtiker system with striker bombs etc.

Thankyou,
Lash
Lash
#22  May 08, 2010, 07:53:27 pm
  • Fighting Game Promoter
  • YouTube Promoter for all Fighting games alike!
    • USA
It seems that some people are having problems with Raysource. So, here's some steps in getting it to work:
1.Download it off of the Raysource link. Just try clicking on the various links on the site while using common sense. You should get it eventually.
2.Install it.
3.Go back to the link, and click on the 'tab' with the arrow.
4.You'll find yourself on a new page. Click on the Raysource icon. You'll then be asked to choose an application to use. Choose Raysource.
5.The Raysource program will come up, and there will be four white boxes with text in them. Click on the third one, and a browse screen will open. Find where you want to put your download, choose it, and then click the 'Start Download' button. You should be all set. Everyone, just let me know if you have any more problems.  :)
Ok, I get it, I have to be on internet explorer to do that. I guess most people don't have that much love for google chrome.
#23  May 09, 2010, 12:13:52 am
   Hi everyone,
   I just download this one and it's actually very good.
   However, it's packed so I cant access cmd file to find the command list for character. I tried to use some command from kof 98 but only some works. So anyone knows how can I access the command list? Thank you in advance
#24  May 09, 2010, 12:34:07 am
  • Never will be a Banana Chap
    • kmmousemugen.bravehost.com
2 things - one, you can change the link so it's slightly easier to navigate by changing the zn-ch part of the link to en. Does nobody ever get that?

Two, I hate sites that only work on IE. Everybody hates IE. Does nobody ever get that?

[Off-Topic Rant over]

It's not bad. Better than the older versions for sure.

'I have defied Gods and Demons... I know you, your past, your future. Your poet Eliot had it all wrong: THIS is how the world ends.'

KM's MUGEN Site. Like life, a work in progress.
#25  May 09, 2010, 03:46:47 am
    • USA
@ Cybaster: because LOL KOZ FANBOIZZZZZ!

There's some nice stuff aside from all the stuff I said, for example they avoid roundstate<2 and they dont use palno for EX modes (Which is a good way to select the mode).

All the chars actually have some process, in order to make the tag system to work all the chars must not have ctrl=1 on any state and trigger every changestate (including the guard and turn states, a bitch) with changestates, that's a work.

Still there's alot of stuff to fix, seriously silly assertspecials are just a mess, MAX2 moves do not require powerup on certain chars, custom states are really fucked up (I grabbed K' once, the move was ok but when grabbing EX K' the state was fucked up), and seriously, Kula has a MAX2 that is just LOLZ (Mainly because the move its not finished, even not states you just see a a frame WITH THE AXIS AND HITBOX LOLZ).

bah, ok.
#26  May 09, 2010, 05:33:18 am
It seems that some people are having problems with Raysource. So, here's some steps in getting it to work:
1.Download it off of the Raysource link. Just try clicking on the various links on the site while using common sense. You should get it eventually.
2.Install it.
3.Go back to the link, and click on the 'tab' with the arrow.
4.You'll find yourself on a new page. Click on the Raysource icon. You'll then be asked to choose an application to use. Choose Raysource.
5.The Raysource program will come up, and there will be four white boxes with text in them. Click on the third one, and a browse screen will open. Find where you want to put your download, choose it, and then click the 'Start Download' button. You should be all set. Everyone, just let me know if you have any more problems.  :)
Ok, I get it, I have to be on internet explorer to do that. I guess most people don't have that much love for google chrome.

I can do this on Firefox just fine.
#27  May 09, 2010, 05:34:07 am
   Hi everyone,
   I just download this one and it's actually very good.
   However, it's packed so I cant access cmd file to find the command list for character. I tried to use some command from kof 98 but only some works. So anyone knows how can I access the command list? Thank you in advance

Download the shell on the MUGENCHINA page to find out the moves. ;)
#28  May 09, 2010, 08:57:15 am
   Thanks for the answer kk, but can u just post the link for me, I downloaded it from another site, not mugenchina so I have no idea how to navigate that webpage. Thank you
#29  May 09, 2010, 02:15:53 pm
#30  May 10, 2010, 06:08:56 am
  • Fighting Game Promoter
  • YouTube Promoter for all Fighting games alike!
    • USA
I really enjoyed the game. But you gotta hear this. After I got my ass handed to me by Lin like a thousand times, I decided to pick Hayate. I finally beaten him, and the game just rage quit on me... WTH
#31  May 10, 2010, 03:22:50 pm
I really enjoyed the game. But you gotta hear this. After I got my ass handed to me by Lin like a thousand times, I decided to pick Hayate. I finally beaten him, and the game just rage quit on me... WTH

Happens to me too. You just have to deal with it.
#32  May 10, 2010, 05:38:29 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Can this be uploaded to a hosting site where I do not have to download a manager? I already have FlashGet and Download Accelerator Plus. I don't intend to get Raysourse. I am unsure whether it may give a virus.
#33  May 10, 2010, 06:23:01 pm
___! RAY AND KOFZ, 3 YEARS AND I STILL DONT GET WHY THE HELL THE JUST DONT MAKE IT A FULL FILE DOWNLOAD WITH DIFRENT MIRRORS. BUT WHO GIVES A ___! AHH feel a bit better. well I just go paly Kof on and emulator.
#34  May 10, 2010, 07:08:10 pm
___! RAY AND KOFZ, 3 YEARS AND I STILL DONT GET WHY THE HELL THE JUST DONT MAKE IT A FULL FILE DOWNLOAD WITH DIFRENT MIRRORS. BUT WHO GIVES A ___! AHH feel a bit better. well I just go paly Kof on and emulator.

It's quite easy if you take the time to figure it out. :)
#35  May 10, 2010, 07:27:59 pm
umm

It's quite easy if you take the time to figure it out. :)
Umm...

1. Already a member at mugen china 3 years. Checked
2. Replied to the post to see hidden files with already knew they were the links. Checked
3. Selected the link. Checked
4. Changed the langue to English. Check
5. Read download ray file. Checked
6. Enter URL in the add URL icon in ray APP. Checked
7. jumped to the download page and still the icon is not activated. Checked
8. Post my temper tantrum. Checked
9. Read the post for someone helpful. Checked
10. Making this post after reading your post. Checked
11. Spell check this cuz am a dummy. Checked
12. Thanks I may be a little impatient , sometimes but not in this case.
#36  May 10, 2010, 07:36:20 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Don't use Google Chrome, use Firefox or Opera to click on the DL link. Rayfile doesn't work well with Chrome ... :S
On the bright side, I'm working on your Batman alpha ATM. He's progressing smoothly. :)
#37  May 11, 2010, 07:08:52 am
    • USA
Is Raysource even trustworthy?
#38  May 11, 2010, 02:23:35 pm
Don't use Google Chrome, use Firefox or Opera to click on the DL link. Rayfile doesn't work well with Chrome ... :S
On the bright side, I'm working on your Batman alpha ATM. He's progressing smoothly. :)

I tried to reply yesterday but work just takes up a lot of time. Regarding KOFZ it all good I can play it some other time heheh, I used fire fox and still I get the same, errors or repeating mistakes. On a another note awesome you’re working on Batman.

Thanks Cybaster for helping out.
#39  May 13, 2010, 03:32:29 pm
    • USA
Since this update has winquotes, this should be in the "M.U.G.E.N. 1.0+" Section.

About the shell: I am not a member of MugenChina, so I can't access the download of the Shell extension. Can someone upload a mirror?
#40  May 22, 2010, 07:42:22 pm
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
For those of you that, like me, are using Chrome...instead of going back and using Firefox (which I hope gets a revamp soon to make it run as smooth as it first did for me about a year ago) just install the IE-Tab extension for Chrome and open the page in an IE-Tab...it should work just like an IE page after that.