• Cute Bounty Hunter
Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 10:48:50 am by Raffine
Re: Nijikaku
#2  September 17, 2007, 12:58:18 pm
  • Zeh Human brain....
It's kind of confusing to download... :(
#3  September 17, 2007, 01:44:15 pm
Could someone direct link for those who may get a little confused about downloading?
#4  September 17, 2007, 04:00:17 pm
  • God Emperor
虹格体験版第30版ベータ(リリース日:070916)
Download what's directly under that line.  Never direct link people's files it rapes their bandwinth and they generally don't appreciate it.
#5  September 17, 2007, 08:34:19 pm
so are there any major changes? im currently downloading but i dont wanna download it if its basically the same as the last one.
#6  September 17, 2007, 10:53:31 pm
God Mugen is bloated.  250 for a bloody fighting game?!
#7  September 18, 2007, 05:04:33 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
so are there any major changes? im currently downloading but i dont wanna download it if its basically the same as the last one.

I don't really know.  I'm downloading it anyway because the last Nijikaku I have is #26.
#8  September 18, 2007, 06:27:45 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
The only reason I'm getting the game is for Misery.

Because I like Cave Story.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#9  September 19, 2007, 03:18:10 pm
  • Zeh Human brain....
#10  September 20, 2007, 06:19:48 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Wow, Yakui got a big update since #26.  It's... a mind trip @_@

Animugen

#11  September 20, 2007, 07:01:07 am
So is the an anime fighting game of some kind?
#12  September 20, 2007, 10:03:57 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
It's 2chan gone fighting game.

Animugen

#13  September 20, 2007, 09:09:33 pm
What's 2chan?
#14  September 20, 2007, 09:35:29 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Lurk Moar.
#15  September 20, 2007, 10:42:28 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
One does not simply ask about 2chan.

Animugen

#16  September 20, 2007, 10:51:03 pm
 ???

DMK

#17  September 20, 2007, 10:52:21 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
It's an internet meme fight basicly.

Like if you had absurd anime characters fight each other sorta.

There ya go.

You'ed have to google the rest because to much to explain.  :P

Animugen

#18  September 20, 2007, 10:59:48 pm
Ok.Understandable.
#19  September 21, 2007, 12:33:53 am
There are indeed some nice updates to the characters here. We've got a nice new bunch of new characters. Seems Ojisama Chaos's dash punch super has been nerfed a bit. Lots of rebalancing overall, and they've done an admirable job.
#20  September 21, 2007, 07:05:53 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
#21  September 21, 2007, 08:09:00 am
  • Passing Through
Is there just an update patch? I don't want to download the damn thing over again
#22  September 23, 2007, 06:39:26 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I'm bored, so I'm gonna list the moves of a character.

Spelunker

Ha***ken - QCF+x/y
- Basic fireball.  The recoil knocks him back and hurts him, however.
Sho***ken - F,D,DF+x/y
- Basic uppercut.  He ends up too high, however.
Tatsumaki Sen*** Kyaku - QCB+x/y
- Basic hurricane kick.  He lands badly afterwards, however.
Tenma Kuu*** Kyaku - B,D,DB+x/y
- He does an aerial dive kick, then breaks his foot upon landing.

Shinkuu Ha***ken - QCF+x+y (requires 1000 power)
- Basic super fireball.  The recoil's so hard that he ends up flying to the wall.
Sho***reppa - F,D,DF+x+y (requires 1000 power)
- Double uppercut, but he's already too high after the first one.
Shinkuu Tatsumaki Sen*** Kyaku - QCB+x+y (requires 1000 power)
- He does a spinning kick in place, and then loses a foot.
Shin Tenma Kuu*** Kyaku - B,D,DB+x+y (requires 1000 power)
- He does an aerial dive kick so intense that he burns up.

Item - D,D+a (requires 1000 power)
- A random power-up drops for collection.  Possible drops are lives (+5 lives), timer (timer bar increases), and speed up (he becomes faster, but can crash into walls).  Opponent can also collect power-ups to nullify its effect.
Timer - D,D+b (requires 1500 power)
- A timer power-up drops for collection.

Mine Cart - F,B,D,F+a (requires 1000 power)
- He takes a ride on a mine cart, then crashes off-screen.
Flash - F,D,B+a (requires 1000 power)
- He shoots up a flare that slowly descends after exploding.  The flare can hit either player.
Machine Gun - D,F,D,F+a (requires 2000 power)
- He whips out his trusty gun and shoots with it.  Does not hurt him at all.
Bomb - D,B,D,B+a (requires 2000 power)
- He sets down a lit bomb that blows up after a while.  The bomb can hit either player.

Jigoku Meguridai Ranbu - D,B,D,F+x+y or D,B,D,F+a or z (requires 3000 power)
- He lunges forward and goes into an autocombo if he connects.  This autocombo costs him a lot of lives and ends in a Shin Sho***ken.  Can be cancelled at any time with a Shin Tenma Kuu*** Kyaku using "a".
#23  September 24, 2007, 02:38:23 am
I'm bored, so I'm gonna list the moves of a character.

Spelunker

Ha***ken - QCF+x/y
Sho***ken - F,D,DF+x/y

- Basic super fireball.  The recoil's so hard that he ends up flying to the wall.

- A random power-up drops for collection.  Possible drops are lives (+5 lives), timer (timer bar increases), and speed up (he becomes faster, but can crash into walls).  Opponent can also collect power-ups to nullify its effect.

- He shoots up a flare that slowly descends after exploding.  The flare can hit either player.
- He sets down a lit bomb that blows up after a while.  The bomb can hit either player.

- He lunges forward and goes into an autocombo if he connects.  This autocombo costs him a lot of lives and ends in a Shin Sho***ken.  Can be cancelled at any time with a Shin Tenma Kuu*** Kyaku using "a".

can u post a move list for takakazu abe?
#24  September 24, 2007, 02:52:13 am
  • Don't care if it's a sword or an egg, put it down!
    • www.youtube.com/profile?user=CandoraAuthes
>>>>I'm bored, so I'm gonna list the moves of a character.<<<<

Spelunker

Ha***ken - QCF+x/y
Sho***ken - F,D,DF+x/y

can u post a move list for takakazu abe?
The Answer to the Ultimate Question:

For rare M.U.G.E.N. characters, click here.
#25  September 24, 2007, 03:04:09 am
lol w/e just asking geez  --;

next time ya get bored, think about abe  ;)
#26  September 24, 2007, 05:31:34 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I haven't played much with Abe yet, but I can tell you that he's a KoF-type grappler.  Custom AI's not too shabby either.
#27  September 24, 2007, 09:12:58 am
  • Veamos chicas!
    • El Salvador
there is a folder named comands, where u can see the moves of all chars of that game.
No estaba muerto
#28  September 24, 2007, 02:44:18 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
That folder is very outdated; most characters have gotten new moves since that movelist was made, and of course new characters have been added that the movelist doesn't know about.

Anyways, I've finally encountered that seemingly anti-export message thingy.  It's actually just the character's win quote (if they have one).  The cause lies in Nijikaku's common1.cns; it checks for the gender of the opponent (authorname being either "man" or "woman").  If it's neither (most likely case if the character ends up outside Nijikaku), the system helper will transform into a win quote in the middle of battle.  Obviously annoying.

It's very easy to Null, though...
#29  October 06, 2007, 12:36:22 am
>>>I'm ganking Raffine's idea, and offering up my own little movelist. Just know I'm making up the names. And I apologize for any movelist mistakes; I can't check right now.<<<

Ojisama-chaos
Shin assault-QCF+x/y
- Oji moves forward, bobbing up and down while his leg spazzes out. Needs to be seen to be believed; like the character in general, then. Great for putting the pressure on your opponent, and you can follow it up with a grab using B.
Streeetch- F, DF, D, DF, F+x/y
-Basically, Oji's arm stretches forward. This is his only normal ranged attack, and he can take damage if the arm is hit, similar to Dhalsim. X goes half screen, Y goes full. You can hold down the button to delay the attack.
Spin Cycle- Hold B, F+x/y
-With X, Oji jumps up, and spins in place, slowly floating downwards while spinning. With Y, he starts on the ground, and slides all over the place in a completely random pattern. X is good to counter an attack at close range, and Y is good just to keep your opponent on his/her toes.
Rose Kick- QCB+x/y
-Oji throws a rose, then jumps to kick it. if he hits the opponent, he does a quick, damaging combo. You can never be sure whether he'll fly forwards or backwards, though. X makes him do a short hop. Y, on the other hand, sends him rocketing high into the sky, and off the screen. When he comes down, he can take the opponent by surprise, and it's naturally useful as an evasion tactic, to avoid an opponent's attack outright.
Flick of the Wrist- DP+b
If the grab connects, Oji shrinks the opponent and throws him/her. The enemy will travel forward, then fly backwards and hit the wall. Your opponent can be hit during this time, so once you do the throw, you can quickly belt out a super to intercept him/her.

Dash Smash- QCF, QCF+x/y (Requires 1000 power)
-Oji creates one of those weird face ghost things, and then suddenly comes screaming forward from behind it with a dashing punch, which does excellent damage normally, but next to nothing if blocked. It works great in the carnage of a 4 on 4 match, and can be used in conjunction with Flick of the Wrist. Oji is also invincible for the duration of the move, so this can be quite effective against striker and projectile whores. You know who you are. :3
Dervish- HCB+x=y (Requires 1000 power)
-This move was featured in Raffine's Nijikaku hate Homer video. Oji goes into a brief animation frame, and if he is hit, everything will freeze. He then kicks the opponent into the air, and starts spinning, shrinking into the ground, and as the opponent falls down, he stretches and spins up, causing a lot of damage. I recommend learning to use this move well.
Spinning Game Show Host- A (Requies 1000 power)
-The AI seems to like this maneuver a lot. Some cutout of a gameshow host holding a katana slowly travels across the screen, spinning around. It can often come out by surprise, but doesn't cause much damage. A waste of super energy; don't bother.
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA- QCB, QCB+x/y (Requires 2000 power)
-Oji starts spinning with his legs outstrectched, and flies around like a buzzsaw. This is a good move to use against AI opponents, for they don't usually see it coming. Just be warned that you can be hit out of this move at any point during it.
Crude Metaphor for Female Genitalia- HCF+x/y (Requires 2000 power)
-Ojisama spins on his head while a clone moves down on top. Their legs connect, and they reveal another 2Chan meme whose name escapes me, which is basically a crudely drawn anime maiden mooning you. There is a brief pause, then fish starts flying out from... there. Again, this is goos against AI, for it usually doesn't anticipate when the fish projectiles start flying.

Oji-chaos Dimension- C,C,C (Requires 3000 power)
-Oji seizures out, and suddenly, you're in some kind of manga dimension. All of Oji's special moves now behave a lot differently, and are more powerful. If used correctly, as in, fi you manage to start a combo, you can do ridiculous amounts of damage and turn the tide of battle. However, you still can take damage, so be warned.
Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 11:30:20 am by Lime
#30  October 06, 2007, 12:39:06 am
  • NO HAY COMENTARIOS TONTOS SINO TONTOS QUE COMENTAN
the best char of this game is vivou,but takakazu abe is very fun XDDD
#31  October 06, 2007, 03:38:26 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
takakazu abe is very fun XDDD

Hard to export, though.  Some of his attacks depend on his opponent's authorname being either "man" or "woman"; and if he notices that his opponent lacks the Nijikaku system helper (doesn't apply to Simul fights), he'll just turn into a win quote.

I guess this is a good time to list another movelist.

Takobue
Some sort of octopus thing with Mickey Mouse's face and voice.  Kinda creepy, especially his stage: a blank white void sparsely populated by Mickey drawings that are obscured enough to avoid legal trouble.

Bikkusandaa Maunten - QCF+x/y
- He puts on a familiar wizard hat and shoots lightning.  Slow to come out, but the lightning is instantaneous.
Kyaraban Karuuseru - charge B,F+x/y
- He hops forward while spinning his tentacles around him.

Fantajisuta - x,x,F,y (requires 3000 power)
- Basically, Raging Mickey.  With tentacles.  Um, yeah... &gt;_&gt;

Kung Fu Moves - AI-only
- Takobue can also do KFM's special and super moves (turning invisible as he does so due to lack of sprites).  Humans cannot do any of this at all, only the AI has access to them o_O
#32  October 06, 2007, 05:49:15 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Question :

This chars are not compatibles with regular Win Mugen right  :S

Cause when am trying to uses Abe it appears double in the game, is there anyway to solve this ?

DMK

#33  October 06, 2007, 06:14:43 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Well it's best to read threw most of these comments because they do mention the problems with exporting him.

The old one if I remember was an easy common.cns switch.

This one though has author name triggers for boy or girl.

If you want to stop the doubles.

Just change your winmugen's common.cns in the data folder with the one in Nijikaku's folder.

Should stop the double thing.
#34  October 06, 2007, 07:32:21 pm
Hard to export, though.  Some of his attacks depend on his opponent's authorname being either "man" or "woman"; and if he notices that his opponent lacks the Nijikaku system helper (doesn't apply to Simul fights), he'll just turn into a win quote.

What, exactly, is the "Nijikaku system helper"? I do have some idea on how to make Nijikaku characters compatible with Winmugen; just import all the sprites into the fightfx.air and fightfx.sff files. That I can understand, and I can even do that with Fighter Factory. But which sprites and which animations, exactly, constitute the "Nijikaku system helper"? I don't want to have to import EVERY SINGLE Nijikaku sprite into my fightfx.air and fightfx.sff files, because that would take me DAYS since there are hundreds of Nijikaku-exclusive sprites, and it would also unnecessarily screw up some of my other characters because I don't necessarily NEED every last one; just the ones that'll get rid of both the "doubles" problem and the "cannot fight because he/she turns into a win-quote problem". So, will anyone please tell me precisely which sprites constitute the "Nijikaku system helper", so I don't have to waste quite as much time making potential Nijikaku characters compatible with my roster? If anyone can, I can do the rest through Fighter Factory, but I need the specific sprite numbers and animation numbers so I won't have to waste too much time importing Nijikaku sprites I don't even need.

Thank you very, very much in advance to anyone who can possibly help me out.
#35  October 06, 2007, 08:03:33 pm
  • Veamos chicas!
    • El Salvador
i think the system helper is a code in the cns of every char, try to remove it from the char you wanted and see if works in regular mugen.
No estaba muerto
#36  October 06, 2007, 09:49:25 pm
  • Citizen Came
  • wtf is this hoktou shit
#37  October 06, 2007, 11:39:52 pm
i found out that they release the characters for regular mugen as well

go to this site:

http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/pwiki/

go to the first link

the chars should be under キャラ化済
#38  October 07, 2007, 01:53:29 am
The URL in question is actually

http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/pwiki/index.php

but thank you anyway.

Plus, about 30 minutes ago, I think I might have discovered the answer! (I even left a Youtube comment about it to someone's video just a few minutes ago as I write this.)

I got 2k (I have yet to test it on the others) to work for my regular MUGEN through the following steps:

1. Put Nijikaku's common1.cns file into 2k's folder, but make sure to leave the regular common1.cns file alone! (You need to leave the regular common1.cns in MUGEN's data folder in general so that you won't screw up all the OTHER characters that rely on a common1.cns file. Nijikaku's common1.cns file needs to go in a Nijikaku character's specific folder for what I'm telling you to work properly.)

2. Open up the Nijikaku common1.cns file that you just placed in 2k's folder, and search for any lines that read either

trigger1 = enemy,authorname = "woman"

or

trigger1 = enemy,authorname = "man"

and change all such lines to

trigger 1 = 1

This will make it so that those conditions will always be true, whether you're fighting another Nijikaku character or not. I did this to 2k, and now not only does she not leave a clone at the beginning of the match, but that stupid "winquote bug" doesn't pop up either!

However, I only tested this on 2k. I am downloading the rest of the Nijikaku characters as we speak, and I will proceed to test what I did on all of them to see if I get the same results.

A word of caution: 2k, for me, now works properly against many characters I tested her against because of the triggers I altered in her file, BUT, if she's up against the MUGEN version of Vava (remember the sub-boss from Megaman X 1?), then when Vava's health bar gets down low enough and Vava jumps out of his mecha, there's a bug where Vava's mecha leaves behind two or three clones. I just thought you should know. But most of my OTHER opponents worked just fine.

Also, don't take my word as gospel! I might've just gotten lucky for some reason with 2k, I am NOT guaranteeing that this will work for all of you, and I'm not even guaranteeing this will work on all the other Nijikaku characters. Please give me some feedback as to whether my steps work for you or not. If not, then I apologize deeply.
#39  October 07, 2007, 03:55:32 am
The URL in question is actually

but thank you anyway.

Plus, about 30 minutes ago, I think I might have discovered the answer! (I even left a Youtube comment about it to someone's video just a few minutes ago as I write this.)

I got 2k (I have yet to test it on the others) to work for my regular MUGEN through the following steps:

1. Put Nijikaku's common1.cns file into 2k's folder, but make sure to leave the regular common1.cns file alone! (You need to leave the regular common1.cns in MUGEN's data folder in general so that you won't screw up all the OTHER characters that rely on a common1.cns file. Nijikaku's common1.cns file needs to go in a Nijikaku character's specific folder for what I'm telling you to work properly.)

2. Open up the Nijikaku common1.cns file that you just placed in 2k's folder, and search for any lines that read either

trigger1 = enemy,authorname = "woman"

or

trigger1 = enemy,authorname = "man"

and change all such lines to

trigger 1 = 1

This will make it so that those conditions will always be true, whether you're fighting another Nijikaku character or not. I did this to 2k, and now not only does she not leave a clone at the beginning of the match, but that stupid "winquote bug" doesn't pop up either!

However, I only tested this on 2k. I am downloading the rest of the Nijikaku characters as we speak, and I will proceed to test what I did on all of them to see if I get the same results.

A word of caution: 2k, for me, now works properly against many characters I tested her against because of the triggers I altered in her file, BUT, if she's up against the MUGEN version of Vava (remember the sub-boss from Megaman X 1?), then when Vava's health bar gets down low enough and Vava jumps out of his mecha, there's a bug where Vava's mecha leaves behind two or three clones. I just thought you should know. But most of my OTHER opponents worked just fine.

Also, don't take my word as gospel! I might've just gotten lucky for some reason with 2k, I am NOT guaranteeing that this will work for all of you, and I'm not even guaranteeing this will work on all the other Nijikaku characters. Please give me some feedback as to whether my steps work for you or not. If not, then I apologize deeply.

i know that is the correct one but i always get a 404 not found page when i direct link it.
#40  October 07, 2007, 06:05:35 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Where's the Page?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#41  October 07, 2007, 07:49:41 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
In my pants.
#42  October 07, 2007, 07:52:35 am
This game is freaking crazy. :ninja:
#43  October 07, 2007, 03:44:23 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#44  October 07, 2007, 03:56:23 pm
How about you read the damn thread.

Also it seems it was updated on 01/10/07.
#45  October 07, 2007, 05:08:27 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Tempting... but meh, too minor.  I think I'll wait for #35 or something :S
#46  October 08, 2007, 12:02:14 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
How about you read the damn thread.

lolz.

I ALREADY read the damn thread!

and to clear any confusion,

where is the page to download win mugen version of the characters?

If it wasn't at that page (since I got a 404 error) where is it?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#47  October 08, 2007, 01:59:22 am
#48  October 08, 2007, 02:02:23 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
404 not found!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#49  October 08, 2007, 04:16:17 am
type it manually in the address bar. direct linking wont work
#50  October 08, 2007, 04:43:49 am
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/
o.o Um... very interesting - very, unqiue?

:juggle: :whip:

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo
#51  October 27, 2007, 04:30:31 am
  • overstating the
I am still having problems with porting Nijikaku characters to the standard Mugen.
Takakazu Abe in particular. I still get the "Win Quote" sprite pause while
starting the match.

The common1.cns solved the "Clone Sprite" issue well.
I have tried switching the "Man" and "Woman" triggers at the common1.cns
but still experiencing the win quote problem.

Any help would be appreciated.
please do not expect my reply in a different language.
#52  October 27, 2007, 05:52:29 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Abe himself has one last check against non-Niji characters: The Nijikaku system helper.  If his opponent doesn't have the system helper and it's not a Simul match, any attack he does will trigger his win quote.
#53  October 27, 2007, 07:50:36 am
  • overstating the
Abe himself has one last check against non-Niji characters: The Nijikaku system helper.  If his opponent doesn't have the system helper and it's not a Simul match, any attack he does will trigger his win quote.

Ah! That explains why the Win Quote shows up when I try his attacks manually. (Aside from the AI triggering it almost instantly in watch mode.)
Anyhow, is there any way to null the system helper check or any other method to disable the trigger?
Any detailed explaination would be appreciated.

By the way you are right. It shouldnt take long for a NICE BOAT charactor to enter this game. NICE GREEN should follow too.
#54  October 27, 2007, 03:20:48 pm
I am not able to extract the char forte by autor man , can anyboady help me???
#55  October 27, 2007, 05:02:38 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Forte is very incomplete right now (only basic attacks and a throw), so she's probably not worth extracting yet.

Anyhow, is there any way to null the system helper check or any other method to disable the trigger?
Any detailed explaination would be appreciated.

By the way you are right. It shouldnt take long for a NICE BOAT charactor to enter this game. NICE GREEN should follow too.

I have to be honest, I'm not sure how to properly deal with Abe's little system helper checker.  I might mess up something else if I null it.

As for Nice Boat, it can just be a stage too.  In fact, I edited a Nice Boat pic into the final boss's stage to replace an inappropriate pic there.
#56  October 27, 2007, 05:23:09 pm
  • overstating the
I have to be honest, I'm not sure how to properly deal with Abe's little system helper checker.  I might mess up something else if I null it.

As for Nice Boat, it can just be a stage too.  In fact, I edited a Nice Boat pic into the final boss's stage to replace an inappropriate pic there.

Alright, found it! I will try fooling around with it later.
In case anyone is also looking for the system helper, it is at the bottom of abe.cns state labeled: "虹格独自システム用ヘルパー" (NijikakudokujiSystemyouHelper). Im not sure about the AI state that follows after that but will try it as well.

Nice Boat as a stage? That is an article! Hahaha!
#57  October 27, 2007, 06:34:36 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
Abe spawns a helper for his AI too, as well as a check to see if the match is 2vs1 or something like that. I recall it took some real work to null bits out for him.
#58  October 27, 2007, 07:01:10 pm
  • Hm?
Yeah i did that, took me an hour before he was working without flaws  --;

"Sacred powers. Cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls. Rest in peace sinners! Judgement!" (Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia)
#59  October 27, 2007, 07:12:45 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
Well, instead of getting annoyed by it think about it this way: they don't lock up the characters fully probably so people that actually put effort into getting them to work can. Kinda an obscure test/trial if you will.
#60  October 27, 2007, 07:26:27 pm
  • Hm?
Yeah you got a Point here, well at last he works, but i think somebody could have done a better job of getting him to work, i don`t know if he got any flaws thanks to me  :-\

"Sacred powers. Cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls. Rest in peace sinners! Judgement!" (Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia)
#61  October 27, 2007, 07:51:28 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I've managed to export plenty of Nijikaku characters, but Abe isn't among them.  I'm not sure I really wanna put so much effort into getting a KoF-type grappler to work outside his full game... :S
#62  October 28, 2007, 12:54:48 am
  • overstating the
Yeah i did that, took me an hour before he was working without flaws  --;

Oh really? I am a beginner at editing .cns files, can you please explain to me how and
which ones of abe to null? If you recall any.

Any help to start my hour would be appreciated as well!
#63  October 28, 2007, 01:58:33 am
  • Hm?
http://rapidshare.com/files/65659994/abe.cns.html

My Butchered Abe.cns file, if he wasn`t updated it should make him work more or less on MUGEN, and maybe some skilled Coder can look at the -2 and -3, because after i ; stuff there he started working  :sugoi:
but maybe i ; stuff that wasn`t necessary  :-\

And if thats forbidden on MFG i will remove the Link  ;)

#64  October 28, 2007, 02:22:50 am
  • overstating the
Thank you very much Shiki Tohno. Your "butchered" .cns file definitely fixed the problem.
It was too much for you to actually upload your edited .cns so whether or not it would work in the future
versions is out of the question.

Thanks again!
#65  October 28, 2007, 02:27:09 am
I have this game.

Its so perverted &gt;_&gt; (Wagnahai, anyone?)
CV Wakamoto is my favorite character in it.
#66  February 23, 2008, 03:40:11 am
Downloaded one of the characters from the site to try on my normal mugen setup, but I'm still getting two characters.  the common.cns files (two of them) have no sign of the enemy.authorname stuff.

Any idea what it is?  I had the impression these were meant to be stand alone from the actual nijikaku game, so not sure what to do about it.
#67  February 23, 2008, 03:52:41 am
#68  February 23, 2008, 07:20:19 am
It would appear Nijikaku is on version 32.  As of Feb 05 2008.

I did figure out how to fix the clone problem with very little work and it doesn't seem to be causing any side effects.  Long story short, open up your character's name.cns file.  Not name_ai.cns or namec.cns or whatever else might be there.  Close to the bottom you'll see the following:

Code:
[state system];“øŠi“ÆŽ©ƒVƒXƒeƒ€—pƒwƒ‹ƒp[
type = helper
trigger1 = NumHelper(100000) = 0
trigger1 = TeamMode = single
trigger1 = enemy,TeamMode = Single
name = "systemhelper"
id = 100000
pos = 0,0
postype = p1
stateno = 100000
helpertype = normal
ownpal = 1
keyctrl = 0

Comment it out using semicolons (;) or just delete it.  Don't forget the part that says [state system] as well.

P.S. Sorry Blazing wolf, it just seemed that my post was relevant to this particular post.  If you really want though, I can go bump up another 4 month old post while I'm at it. ^_^
#69  February 23, 2008, 07:35:23 am
Can it work on Misery?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#70  February 23, 2008, 08:05:39 am
Can it work on Misery?
Yep, just tested it out, copied Misery from Nijikata, commented those lines, and played for a bit fine.

You'll have to get her from the full Nijikata package though, the wiki section on nijibox only has part of her character files available separate. Apparently missing the snd
#71  February 23, 2008, 02:33:58 pm
Doesn't work on abe. Well, it does but his grab move is gone and he glitches up a lot
#72  February 23, 2008, 06:47:13 pm
Can it work on Misery?
Yep, just tested it out, copied Misery from Nijikata, commented those lines, and played for a bit fine.

You'll have to get her from the full Nijikata package though, the wiki section on nijibox only has part of her character files available separate. Apparently missing the snd

Could I still get a link (I can't find it). I have a version of Misery already, but I may have messed up her cns file too much for your method to work, so I want to download a fresh copy.

Cenobite 53 said:
#73  February 23, 2008, 11:51:03 pm
http://nijibox.dyndns.dk/ke/index.php is the site Nijikaku is developed/hosted on.  The link to download is the one labeled as 239MB in the blue box.

As for Abe, a lot of his moves are based on if the target is man or woman (hence the use of author name to store that data.)  so his cns file references that a lot.  The cns file posted earlier in this thread seems to work, but I he may indeed be missing some of his moves.

I still haven't figured out how to port Visbou =(
#74  February 24, 2008, 01:21:04 am
Eh, sorry, I meant to Misery's files, not the game itself. Seriously, my internet is slow enough, and considering how many times it had cut off on me since I posted my previous reply here, I wouldn't have gotten her by now.

Cenobite 53 said:
#75  February 24, 2008, 03:19:43 pm
Eh, sorry, I meant to Misery's files, not the game itself. Seriously, my internet is slow enough, and considering how many times it had cut off on me since I posted my previous reply here, I wouldn't have gotten her by now.

Contains individual files for all nijikaku characters, including WIPs

If you click the link, it will give you a 403 forbidden message so you have to Copy & Paste it on the address bar
#76  February 24, 2008, 04:19:06 pm
Thanks, man. I just hope the snd file I had of her is good enough for this one.

Cenobite 53 said:
#77  February 26, 2008, 04:50:06 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I wanna say first that everything I mention here is based on #30 (what I have) and not the apparently current #32, so there's a chance that stuff has been changed from what I have.  Anyways...

She has man/woman stuff like Abe does, that's why.

Asuta-san also uses them too, but only in win quotes.  She's fully functional without edits, but her default non-specific win quote texts will be missing.
#78  February 26, 2008, 06:48:51 pm
I wanna say first that everything I mention here is based on #30 (what I have) and not the apparently current #32, so there's a chance that stuff has been changed from what I have.  Anyways...

She has man/woman stuff like Abe does, that's why.

Asuta-san also uses them too, but only in win quotes.  She's fully functional without edits, but her default non-specific win quote texts will be missing.

I'm not real sure that's the case.  The problem I'm having with Visbou is that the round starts, and her dog is shows up on screen but her sprite doesn't.  She's basically a non-entity
#79  September 26, 2008, 02:24:10 pm
Okay, this is a massive bump and pretty sure I'll get flamed for it, but I think Nijikaku was updated again.

The characters work perfectly when you port them, but even after you change the trigger1= 1 thing from the cns.file, the winquotes are still around
#80  October 11, 2009, 12:53:41 am
*bump*

Updated on July 28, 2009.  I'm still having trouble porting the characters to standard MUGEN.  Give some new instructions so others can read it, too.
My Mugen Wish List would include protagonists, mascots and other iconic characters with everything they have brought straight from their source with little or no editing.
#81  October 11, 2009, 01:32:37 am
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#82  October 11, 2009, 01:34:58 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Nijikaku is usually updated with char fixes, sometimes new chars, the frontpage usually shows a shot or two, giving examples.
#83  October 11, 2009, 09:44:30 am
My Mugen Wish List would include protagonists, mascots and other iconic characters with everything they have brought straight from their source with little or no editing.
#84  October 12, 2009, 08:23:57 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
The day they port over Nijikaku to the new MUGEN and stop updating for the old one is the day I finally download and keep it.
#85  October 12, 2009, 10:30:56 am
All I really want is whatever updates Misery got.

Cenobite 53 said:

TPG

#86  October 12, 2009, 10:28:09 pm
  • Teach my Miss Lyzer
actually i want to "save" some chars to my mugen

like mako,medoi-san,and the yakui-san

ahh yeah how do you do that again XD
WHY WON´T YOU LOVE ME!?
Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 10:36:04 pm by TPG
#87  October 12, 2009, 10:35:58 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#88  October 12, 2009, 11:40:51 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I really wish that they would port the entire thing to MUGEN.

There are some gems in that game but it is to tedious to try to convert them into MUGEN...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#89  October 13, 2009, 01:41:11 am
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
If you aske me, its not so hard, but some of them takes abit more work then others. Well to lazy to updated the files right now.  :P
Stuff
#90  October 13, 2009, 07:48:28 am
*bump*

Updated on July 28, 2009.  I'm still having trouble porting the characters to standard MUGEN.  Give some new instructions so others can read it, too.
what was updated

The whole Nijikaku project.
wow, way to be informative, he is asking what updated, bug fixes for example, and on whom and what for. 

I don't understand much Japanese and there are so many characters, which means I can't easily tell what all has been updated, so sorry. The only thing I know that was updated at that time was Takakazu Abe, which his largest extreme attack was colored, while one of his winning taunts became animated.  I saw this when I looked up MUGEN at Nico Nico Douga and watched Takakazu Abe and Makoto Mizoguchi fight each other.
#91  October 13, 2009, 07:50:24 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
BTW, is there a dl of the full current version of the game somewhere?
#92  October 14, 2009, 04:27:02 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
I noticed on nijikaku there are some characters not even added to the select.def one being a bonus game based on the simonkin characters
#93  October 14, 2009, 12:51:40 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
well, maybe that the easiest way to get answers would be to mail the creators

does someone have their adresses?
#94  July 03, 2012, 11:33:10 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
I know this topic is old as hell, but I stumble across the game and though others might like it.

Updated to version 48 on May 4th, 2012.

http://nijibox.dyndns.dk/ke/index.php

For any that care, to port them into regular mugen, you need to copy the common1.cns from the main data folder into the char's folder, and delete or nullify the "systemhelper" code mentioned before in the char's individual cns.
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#95  July 03, 2012, 11:34:22 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Awesome, thanks for bumping up and warning that it was updated.
#96  July 03, 2012, 11:35:37 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I knew it was updated too, but I didn't know how well received this game is, so I didn't say anything. If you want and you guys like this game for fun, I can bump it each time it's updated, as I check it each week.
#97  July 03, 2012, 11:37:18 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
That'd be cool with me.  The games so insane and off the wall, I'm surprised more people don't like it.
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#98  July 03, 2012, 11:39:25 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
If you look at it as a fighting game, you're crazy. It's not a fighting game. It was not meant to be that. Yeah, some characters would work well in MUGEN, but the majority are too crazy for using in a normal fight.

If you look at it as a game to do crazy things, to see Japan's current memes, or just to enjoy its silly humour, then you'll like it. There's some +18 stuff, in case that bothers you a lot.

---

Edit: Btw, what Makurayami said works. No debug problems at all. However, expect some to use KFM sounds and sparks, and that some moves will miss some sounds or effects. Victory screen also lacks part of it. And don't forget that some characters are buggy/poorly coded, so even by doing this some will experience problems. Only tried with Darii and Kudoi.
Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 11:57:37 pm by Nanashi_1337
#99  July 04, 2012, 02:59:23 am
  • Mite Kudasai, Ore no Henshin..
    • Singapore
Oh.. so it's finally bumped  ::) I've actually converted Balkan, tetuwo(Kamen Rider Black), Nobuhiko(ShadowMoon) and RX(Kamen Rider Black RX) from Nijikaku. I did use them in some screenshots and lots of matches..but I kept my mouth shut  :P

-they are working perfectly, removed the ending and the clone coding, no debug spams too  :sugoi:

~ A New Hero, A New Legend~ Cho Henshin! - 超変身! ~
Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:02:24 am by ♦Godai♫Yusuke♦
#100  July 04, 2012, 04:51:24 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Nijikaku, that is a very old relic of history.

But where are the links? If it is the 200+ MB Files, then this could take a while.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#101  July 04, 2012, 04:57:50 am
guess what. it's those files. because it's a full game
#102  July 05, 2012, 02:36:26 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
It'd be cool if someone with a better understanding of Japanese culture could make a list of the memes that correspond to the characters.  Cause I only understand or can find information on half of them, and I'd like to know what they all mean.

EDIT: I'd be willing to help and put forth what little knowledge I've found on them.  I'm really dying to find out what some of these correspond to, but all my searched take me to Japanese websites, and, well, I get stuck from there.

EDIT2: Don't want to bump this, but for future reference: when importing these into 1.0, you need to nullify the "systemhelper" state in both the char's CNS and the common1 CNS.  Nullifiying it in just eh char's CNS will make it appear to work fine at first, but after one round of arcade, the game screen goes black, the lifebars disappears, and a message covers the screen (probably something about not being in the Nijikaku game).  Nullifying the "systemhelper" in the common1 CNS will make the character playable, and the message will show up after the character wins the match, but it will not interfere with gameplay.
Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:30:19 pm by Makurayami
#103  July 10, 2012, 12:25:14 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Unfortunately, I found a problem in doing this with Itai. She tends to get stuck in a state, and debug isn't as friendly as with the others. Maybe you can see what's wrong in her.

Anyway, for more information about the characters:

- Nijiura Maids: http://www.shii.org/maids/
tl;dr All maids have a name, which represent their personality (for example, Medoi means bothersome in Japanese, and she basically finds everything bothersome. It works that way).

- OS-tan: http://ostan-collections.net/wiki/Main_Page
tl;dr Basically the personification of all OS that have appeared so far. Normally, the way they are represent problems or special characteristics they have. For example, ME tends to crush a lot, which represents how buggy that OS was.

That's the ones that appear more. The others tend to be separated. There's also robots and characters similar to Kamen Rider at the bottom of the select screen.
Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:28:51 pm by Nanashi_1337
#104  July 10, 2012, 02:46:01 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
I noticed she has quite a few CNS's in her file.  Maybe try nullifying the "systemhelper" in all the CNS's?  I did that (the "systemhelper" is hiding in a few of the CNS's) and she seems playable in training, but there was still debug flood.  I didn't test her too thoroughly though, so let me know if that helps.

And thanks for the info!  I might make a Nijikaku thread in the Mugen discussion with a brief bio of all the chars I can find.
#105  July 10, 2012, 02:52:58 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I already did that. Still causing the problem, though. I guess some characters aren't as easy to repair as the ones I tried before.
#106  July 10, 2012, 02:58:45 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
That character might just be badly done in the first place :-\.  It looks like all the characters have different creators (at least it looks that way from looking at the char files b/c they are all structured differently), so maybe that one is done a little worst then the others.  Are you trying to transfer to 1.0?  I don't know enough about MUGEN code, but I know Winmugen will overlook some mistakes that 1.0 will not.  Since the source game is Winmugen, that might one of the issues causing your problems.
#107  July 10, 2012, 03:38:39 pm
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
Nijikaku as a whole is berry, berry poorly coded. If you run the debug mode you'll be surprised with the quantity of debug flood and error messages popping-up on the screen.

Some chars like Yuki Kotonomiya are so badly coded that they crash your Mugen after you transfer her from Nijikaku to normal Mugen. In most cases fixing the char is a tedious process.

Not mentioning that the game has 216 chars and only a really small portion of them are genuinely fun to play.
#108  July 10, 2012, 03:53:24 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Wait 216 chars and most of them are poorly coded? It seems to me that is is like a daily contribution thing and I don't think people try to give feedback to each other to improve on their characters. Since  lot of them have debugs, shame really since I'm looking forward on some of them.
#109  July 10, 2012, 04:47:34 pm
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
As an example, when I open Nijikaku chars in FF3:

Dearka-Elsman: 104 syntax errors
Gurocure: 244 syntax errors
Kudoi-san: 395 syntax errors

This is only the visible part of the iceberg, not mentioning the debug messages, poor CLSNs and other factors. This is my opinion about the quality of the coding of Nijikaku and how hard is fixing those chars.
Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 04:59:45 pm by Zzyzzyxx
#110  July 10, 2012, 05:24:09 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
Well, as said previously:

If you look at it as a fighting game, you're crazy. It's not a fighting game. It was not meant to be that. Yeah, some characters would work well in MUGEN, but the majority are too crazy for using in a normal fight.

If you look at it as a game to do crazy things, to see Japan's current memes, or just to enjoy its silly humour, then you'll like it. There's some +18 stuff, in case that bothers you a lot.

Honestly, we all know its shitting from a coding stand-point.  It's more of a novelty thing.
#111  July 12, 2012, 01:42:57 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Well shoot, I thought there might be some good characters worth cheery picking.

Guess not.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#112  September 02, 2012, 07:09:14 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Since I said I will update this topic when another update appears, here it comes. New version released in 09/01/2012. I missed the July one, btw.
#113  September 03, 2012, 05:15:05 am
  • You don't know enehthin.
You got reported, for some odd reason? LOL Even though you posted an update to the topic subject.
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)
#114  September 04, 2012, 04:08:11 am
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
Gunna DL tomorrow.  Curious to see what's new.
#115  September 05, 2012, 07:03:12 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well, things I've seen:

- bTensai has a voice now.
- New character, Lily-san. It's like Abe but the opposite, against males she hits them like she hates them, but against females... make sure there's nobody watching when using her super.
- They changed one of XP pro moves to be less complex.
- New character, Kawaii-san... though she really doesn't fit with her name. She really looks scary.
- New character, Keion-chan. Don't get her reference.
- New character, Visko. Probably an OS-tan with Vista as reference, alongside with Vistake and Visbou.

All of them aren't really that good. Maybe Visko is still something worth trying.
#116  December 11, 2012, 01:23:19 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
New update, if somebody's following it. Some characters either got different moves or got improved in certain areas. The most noticeable change is that they improved the animations that announce the rounds, WIN and LOSE, and they're much better IMO. Also, two new characters, one is another Nijura maid called Seiza-Usuran. Another one is Lemon Tea-san, apparently another Nijiura maid I think, but this one is in the hidden area, which means it's for testing (doesn't seem like a boss to me).

Also, one thing to note, Seiza uses a Constelation system. Once she has unlocked all icons, she can do a really strong attack. One of them is only unlocked after winning a round, in case you wonder what's the attack that activates it (hitting succesfully an opponent with a certain attack makes an icon appear)
#117  January 08, 2013, 01:19:03 am
Keion-chan? you don't get it? don't you know the anime K-On?

and sheesh, I wonder why Visko was only released recently... they put her for consideration since like, last year or two.

btw I wonder if anyone noticed NT-mama, she's also new but unfinished... took her a while. .____.;

then theres characters who are supposed to be released by now, can be seen on the wiki (ttp:, or as I've noticed, she's really http:-san?) and then there's Koromo Amae, another character from Saki(Mutsuki and Mihoko are too~), who hasn't been updated since last summer...

and finally, theres Hayai-San, who for some reason has stuck onto the site ever since 2007 but she doesn't seem to have ever been put into Nijikaku. she must have been playable before, because a state intro for her exists in Godman's intro states, and he has one for just about every character.
#118  January 08, 2013, 01:23:25 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
There's a wiki for Nijikaku? Can you put the link, please?
#119  January 08, 2013, 02:27:39 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
Seconded, would very much like to see this wiki!
#120  April 07, 2013, 01:49:27 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
So new update appeared in 03/31/13. Music in select screen has been updated, and the new one is much much better, and no longer crashes after a certain point. Apart from that, two new characters, Dansai and Utagai. Dansai is... okay, I guess, using scissors as weapons. Utagai is an abomination of an attempt to bring Captain Kidd from World Heroes into MUGEN, the worst way possible. And of course, some characters were updated, but the list is too big to check it.

Also, I'm still interested in this:

There's a wiki for Nijikaku? Can you put the link, please?
#121  July 27, 2013, 12:26:13 am
I am very very sorry! I don't really check the guild anymore, sooo >~<;

but here it is: http://nijibox.dyndns.dk/ke/index.php

Posted: July 27, 2013, 12:32:28 am
Nijikaku as a whole is berry, berry poorly coded. If you run the debug mode you'll be surprised with the quantity of debug flood and error messages popping-up on the screen.

Some chars like Yuki Kotonomiya are so badly coded that they crash your Mugen after you transfer her from Nijikaku to normal Mugen. In most cases fixing the char is a tedious process.

Not mentioning that the game has 216 chars and only a really small portion of them are genuinely fun to play.

actually, I've transferred her to normal MUGEN and she gave me no problems at all >O>
#122  October 05, 2013, 05:12:54 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
That's not the wiki, that's the place where you download it...

But I'm not posting here just to say that. The game has been updated today. It will take some time until they update the main site, but if you go to their uploader, you'll see the new version there. Will tell you later what has changed.
#123  October 05, 2013, 06:32:03 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Their still working on this? I didn't know, because I thought development stopped in 2007.
#124  May 24, 2014, 07:30:26 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
It got a update on the 5th, and it's back online, FYI...

Mainly, the stages and music aren't randomized and there's a few new useless characters...
Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 10:55:52 pm by メインキャラクター
#125  February 12, 2015, 02:07:48 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Ummmmmmm... Well, I dunno if I should bump this again, but, at some point, it got another update. Some more characters, sprites in stages, and the roster is organized in a different pattern.
#126  February 12, 2015, 07:15:53 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
great news but i got only an empty page...

do i need jap proxy or something like that?
#127  February 12, 2015, 10:04:44 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#128  February 12, 2015, 10:24:36 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
this is odd, I keep getting a cannot download error on the file nijikaku56本体.zip
#129  February 14, 2015, 10:27:02 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
thanks a lot my friend!
#130  February 14, 2015, 11:35:43 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
If something's been recently updated, there should be no problem in bumping the thread.
#131  March 22, 2015, 12:30:23 am
  • If MUGEN didn't exist, I would be in Hell
    • Canada
    • parkermorrison@live.ca
I don't get the message glitch when I put a Nijikaku char in my MUGEN (since I removed it), but the lifebars still disappear. Help please?