YesNoOk

DarkDonald1 Original Screenpack (DD1_OSP) (Read 32694 times)

Started by McHooper, June 10, 2012, 03:39:47 am
Share this topic:
DarkDonald1 Original Screenpack (DD1_OSP)
#1  June 10, 2012, 03:39:47 am
  • "Oh well, we all make mistakes... ta-ta for now!"
    • USA
    • Skype - darkdonald1
Well, I got bored and couldn't find a good screenpack, so I made one to my fitting, and I hope to share it with the rest of the MUGEN world.

Here are a few snapshots, I'll even include a video of someone who tested out the screenpack.

Title screen:

Select screen; 358 Slots created and rightfully owned by N64Mario:

VS. screen (A bit based off of Melty Blood Original):

Lifebars (Again, MB Original; the creator is unknown, but I do not take credit for them):

Video by SanoTohno1 who tested the screenpack for himself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RqvEYJFgl8

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ruf225pn12ra61c

Download at your own risk, this is for WinMUGEN+ users only.
Hello there.
Re: DarkDonald1 Original Screenpack (DD1_OSP)
#2  June 10, 2012, 03:41:54 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Someone's MB lifebars and a reskin of N64Mario's select screen.

No thanks.
#3  June 10, 2012, 07:54:27 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
#4  June 13, 2012, 06:42:10 am
  • ahhh music :D and fighting games
seems like more of an edit really
#5  June 13, 2012, 04:37:03 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Honestly, I think if you put some effort into this it could be pretty cool. Everything doesn't have to be so serious. It's cool to release something silly every now and then. Ya know, have a little FUN! Try creating an original font and some new randomselect icons and I think that would make a great start. More originality, and this could be a cool and fun alternative to the norm...

Although  based on your release post, you probably made this to satisfy yourself...and not necessarily the rest of the mugen community. In which case, that might explain why you haven't responded to feedback. I hope you give it a try, there might be someone out there who would appreciate your work. Ya never know...

Good luck, homie 8)

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#6  October 03, 2012, 11:53:15 am
  • Apparently, it really applies to DM2 CARTOON!!
    • Canada
    • yasunorihiro2005@yahoo.co.jp
    • http://darkmasao2.webs.com/
DarkDonald1.  Cartoon Guy and Daniel in The My Poop Characters.
#7  October 04, 2012, 12:16:26 am
  • "Oh well, we all make mistakes... ta-ta for now!"
    • USA
    • Skype - darkdonald1
I'm very sorry for not being able to respond for all this time, apparently I forgot my password for the Guild. lol

Honestly, I think if you put some effort into this it could be pretty cool. Everything doesn't have to be so serious. It's cool to release something silly every now and then. Ya know, have a little FUN! Try creating an original font and some new randomselect icons and I think that would make a great start. More originality, and this could be a cool and fun alternative to the norm...

Although  based on your release post, you probably made this to satisfy yourself...and not necessarily the rest of the mugen community. In which case, that might explain why you haven't responded to feedback. I hope you give it a try, there might be someone out there who would appreciate your work. Ya never know...

Good luck, homie 8)

Anyways yeah, I read this a few months ago, and I will admit, this screenpack could've SERIOUSLY been worked on some more, which I did do back about in February or March, with something called "Origination." I deleted it because I was unsatisfied at the results, which turned out good, it's just that it had too much similarity between the screenpack here, and the other edit I made. So, again I apologize for this screenpack not exceeding anyone's liking, I'll be sure to try harder. Plus, I actually did have fun making it, not that I take anything MUGEN-wise serious these days anyway... *ahem*we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years9-13yearoldkids*ahem*

So anyways, I hope this clears everyone's minds about stuff. I'll probably post more shit if I decide to care or not.
Hello there.