YesNoOk

DC vs Marvel Screenpack (Read 39611 times)

Started by logansam, May 23, 2011, 08:21:22 pm
Share this topic:
DC vs Marvel Screenpack
#1  May 23, 2011, 08:21:22 pm
    • Colombia
Re: DC vs Marvel Screenpack
#2  May 23, 2011, 08:22:02 pm
    • USA
Wasn't this posted a few days ago, and was actually a compilation?
#3  May 23, 2011, 08:24:46 pm
    • Colombia
#4  May 23, 2011, 08:42:48 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Looking at its size, it's probably a screenpack. So yeah, you don't have to worry about downloading a compilation, since it's not.

Is it using only custom portraits, or is there an option to put only normal ones?
#5  May 23, 2011, 10:09:55 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
The best looking thing is the select screen in my opinion. Everything else is bad including the music that you choose, you should work on this more.
Take your time on the screenpack even if it takes you about a year the longer you work on something the better it is.

#6  May 24, 2011, 03:10:46 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Well, the only problem i have is you calming it to be your Sp. I see evo/ghost/battle material in this concept and you did not do it right. Well, I guess you have to start some where but, seriously rebuild with better fitting fonts,sounds designed and concept. It can work just uses better materials and if you used other people stuff credit them and not say my Sp now dl. o_O
#7  May 24, 2011, 09:02:23 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Urgh... what is up the bad color scheme in the title screen? KOF'03 + badly rendered pics = not good idea.
#8  May 24, 2011, 07:33:19 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
i don't understand how you can come up with so much creativity and beauty with such a select screen...and yet come up with the worst bad looking title screen and some basic versus screen!

yep, it feels too much like the screenpacks you based yourself on to start unfortunatly...

but it's a start, really loving the select screen though