YesNoOk

SuperMario Full Spritesheet (Read 2839 times)

Started by ShinRyoga, July 04, 2011, 07:12:18 am
Share this topic:
SuperMario Full Spritesheet
New #1  July 04, 2011, 07:12:18 am
  • (Formerly ShinRyoga)
  • MtF Transgender
    • USA
Hey, everyone. Just thought I'd bring this to the attention of anyone who cares, but I've uploaded a PNG file of the entire spritesheet for SuperMario (By ShinRyoga & NeoAnkh). This does not include the character select portrait, nor the storyboard sprites for his opening and ending. Those, unfortunately, have been lost to me with the death of my old computer. >_<

Here's the link to the spritesheet at my DeviantArt page:

http://shinryoga.deviantart.com/#/d3k86ti

There's not much there on my site yet, but hopefully I'll be adding more stuff from time to time.
Enjoy!   ;D
Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 05:42:57 pm by c001357
Re: SuperMario Full Spritesheet
#2  July 04, 2011, 08:29:27 am
    • USA
sweet. Thanks dude!
#3  July 05, 2011, 03:12:15 pm
  • (Formerly ShinRyoga)
  • MtF Transgender
    • USA
Hey, no problem man! Sorry I hadn't done this before now. 
#4  July 05, 2011, 06:27:14 pm
  • Sprite Whore
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/lee.tuttle.7
Would have preferred a set of sprites with a fixed axis but these will do. :3 They're still going into my archive.
#5  July 05, 2011, 06:35:13 pm
this was one of the first characters i downloaded and you last updated the spritesheet on 2002 and now i feel old
#6  July 05, 2011, 07:39:19 pm
  • Another ClayFighter turned MUGEN Creator
  • Call me daddy!!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Awesome news, this could be so much useful for me. Thanks for sharing, it's good to see you back posting!! ;D
#7  July 05, 2011, 08:32:53 pm
  • Trying now to act normal
    • https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!105&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
You awesome Super Mario always stays in my MUGEN select screen!  :sugoi:

One word to describe you and your awesome work:

"Legend"!!!  :2thumbsup:
* Pleasing other people is nice, but when creating for Mugen, you're supposed to please yourself first. -- Cybaster
#8  July 06, 2011, 08:51:00 pm
  • (Formerly ShinRyoga)
  • MtF Transgender
    • USA
Hoshi: Yeah, sorry about that. I lost all that stuff, actually...even the ending storyboards; all of them! Thank GOD I put that up on YouTube, or it would be entirely lost to me for a portfolio.

Titiln: Ha, ohh man....yeah. I'm there with you on that! I can't believe it's been so long.

Basara: Thanks! Have fun with it! Even though I probably still won't be posting much, it's good to be back. Feels like a return home.

Werewood: Cool! I'm glad people are still enjoying him almost 10 years later! Thanks so much for the compliment but I don't know about "Legend"...maybe the Legend of unfinished work.   :P
Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:48:10 am by ShinRyoga
#9  July 06, 2011, 11:38:45 pm
  • Master of Jankness
  • 15 years of MFG, geez...
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
hey, cool to see you are alive!
That char is very cool.

this was one of the first characters i downloaded and you last updated the spritesheet on 2002 and now i feel old

Same here...

#10  July 07, 2011, 07:44:52 pm
  • Sprite Whore
    • USA
Hoshi: Yeah, sorry about that. I lost all that stuff, actually...even the ending storyboards; all of them! Thank GOD I put that up on YouTube, or it would be entirely lost to me for a portfolio.
I believe I have an archive of the character on my external. If you'd like, I can extract the sprites, including the storyboards and whatnot, for you. :)
#11  July 11, 2011, 08:06:40 am
  • (Formerly ShinRyoga)
  • MtF Transgender
    • USA
I believe I have an archive of the character on my external. If you'd like, I can extract the sprites, including the storyboards and whatnot, for you. :)

Wow...you'd really do that? It sounds like an awful lot of trouble...but if it's not too much of a hassle, I would absolutely love this. You really don't mind doing that for me?

*Gives Hoshi a XBox720 and a Playstation 4*  ;D
#12  July 11, 2011, 07:35:14 pm
  • Sprite Whore
    • USA
Nah. I've already ripped about half of them with correct axis.  They just need a solid color background once I've finished ripping them.