YesNoOk

unknown/asuka custom hits system (Read 17907 times)

Started by LM_MAVERIK, February 27, 2012, 07:51:25 am
Share this topic:
unknown/asuka custom hits system
#1  February 27, 2012, 07:51:25 am
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/

Custom hits system
NEW video showing the custom hits system.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDXiSU_QGSs

Asuka video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXUh7wVCKAs

asuka and unknown have pretty much the same moves with minor changes so animating her was swift. she is pretty much battle ready.
I'll probably post a video later on today show casing her moveset

She has most of her iconic combos and launchers, signature moves like the triple leg cutter

the back hand doesnt bounce/bound the opponent like in tekken 6   - but the elbow after the knee attack does
asuka pals

screens

unknown screens

Intro
there is a intro planned for unknown and asuka. where unknown is in the form of jun.
Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:47:23 pm by LM_MAVERIK
Re: unknown and asuka versus
#2  February 27, 2012, 09:34:06 am
Your Asuka looks so cute..  :o
#3  February 27, 2012, 10:30:56 am
a minor observation, the movement of her feet going from full frontal to 3/4 in the elbow blow is bumpy, great work so far Maverik
#4  February 27, 2012, 11:30:33 am
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:25:23 pm by LM_MAVERIK
#5  February 27, 2012, 12:08:04 pm
  • Participate, be a part.
this project is coming along so sweet, I cant wait for the finished product. probaly the best full game in a long time.
#6  February 27, 2012, 01:34:20 pm
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
this project is coming along so sweet, I cant wait for the finished product. probaly the best full game in a long time.

woah some members of this community wont like you saying that lol. but thanks. ;D :eaugh:
#7  February 27, 2012, 03:29:54 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Wow. Asuka is looking hot. It'l be interesting to see how your 3D version stacks up against C.v.S. The Abstract's sprited version. Ultimately, I expect greatness from both. Keep up the phenomenal job!!

Quick question: Will we be able to pull out characters individually to fit into our rosters?? Not to sound like an annoying broken record, but I'm anxiously awaiting your utterly badass Ninja. I'd like to have him all to myself and kick some ass with Krang.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#8  February 27, 2012, 03:43:57 pm
this is cool project.
now mugen world will have a 3d and a 2d asuka.

but just one question.
will you have some dead or alive characters in your game?
#9  February 27, 2012, 05:16:01 pm
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
this is cool project.
now mugen world will have a 3d and a 2d asuka.

but just one question.
will you have some dead or alive characters in your game?

cheers. I have been asked to do dead or alive characters. perhaps I will if more people request them.

@saikoro

its up to anyone if they want to take them out of the fullgame. Lol and dont worry about grey fox i have planned to release him individually so you will get him eventually.
#10  February 27, 2012, 05:17:40 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Depends of who you'd choose to do. :P
#11  February 27, 2012, 05:27:01 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Dude.... You're certainly the fucking man!! Alright, I now know he's a separate release. Sweet deal. I can remain calm!!  ;D

Keep up with the impressive work. This project rocks!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#12  February 27, 2012, 05:32:43 pm
  • Just a regular goon
Awesome.

This word is all that can be used to describe this project.
"What do you want?"
"My face on the one dollar bill"
The Joker in Batman (1989)
#13  February 27, 2012, 06:38:28 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico

Mav great work as always bro! Unknown and Asuka are awesome! sorry Luna Himeki (Vanguard Princess, Doujin Game) but now, i'm in love with Asuka!  :swoon:
#14  February 27, 2012, 08:34:20 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
theres a bunch of dead or alive chars that would be awesome choices. Are you thinking a girl or boy

obviously kasumi or ayane, if male I would say Ryu hayabusa :P from ninja gaiden.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#15  February 27, 2012, 11:02:44 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Off-Topic:
DOA? Hah, Ayane, Kasumi, Helena, Hayate, Hayabusa.. obviouse choises lol why not, Bass? Zack? Christie or even Janne Lee lol

On-Topic:
Nice Asuka, She is a very good choise as a Tekken Char Keep it up  ;)
Also Unknown will be like Mokujin right? or will she fight like Jun all the way? and how bout the wolf thingy?
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#16  February 27, 2012, 11:35:52 pm
  • Just a regular goon
Personally i'd love to see Jahn Lee.

Then i can complete my Bruce Lee collection.
"What do you want?"
"My face on the one dollar bill"
The Joker in Batman (1989)
#17  February 27, 2012, 11:40:35 pm
  • I can take'em out with my fists
what about the bloody roar series people like sheena and yugo I think Stun would really fit this game but doesn't matter I'll still love this game either way
#18  February 27, 2012, 11:54:57 pm
well i think Xianghua would fit perfectly with this project because i can see her in this style any way agian keep this project up maverik  :sugoi:
#19  February 28, 2012, 12:34:57 am
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
Off-Topic:
DOA? Hah, Ayane, Kasumi, Helena, Hayate, Hayabusa.. obviouse choises lol why not, Bass? Zack? Christie or even Janne Lee lol

On-Topic:
Nice Asuka, She is a very good choise as a Tekken Char Keep it up  ;)
Also Unknown will be like Mokujin right? or will she fight like Jun all the way? and how bout the wolf thingy?

in the new tekken tag 2 unknown is actually juns evil side so she fights like jun but with supernatural moves too.
-yes she has the wolf thing too as part of her special. It can be summoned and used as a sort of assist.

-those are some good DOA suggestions, my favs were kasumi and ayane in the series, I also liked bayman from the DOA 1 i think.

well i think Xianghua would fit perfectly with this project because i can see her in this style any way agian keep this project up maverik  :sugoi:

thanks man xianghua is a lot like ling xiayou, they share a lot of moves so it will be one or the other. ling or xianghua.

what about the bloody roar series people like sheena and yugo I think Stun would really fit this game but doesn't matter I'll still love this game either way

good choice. but I didnt really get into bloody roar and am not familiar with their playstyles. 

@silentfailwhale

jan lee or law? who would you choose?
#20  February 28, 2012, 01:42:14 am
well since your making asuka, bryne fury and you made yoshimitsu then it would be nice to see you making a soul calibur character and that would be xianghua. mugen needs the soul calibur love makerik  ;D