YesNoOk

CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 2) (Read 35023 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, August 06, 2018, 03:06:05 am
Share this topic:
CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 2)
#1  August 06, 2018, 03:06:05 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
New Update... :)

Video made by GUI007, where we can see the operation of "FDR Neo Mode Configuration"

"Salve galera" Mugenguild... "Porque o guerreiro de fé nunca gela" by: Racionais mc's

Another finished character ... After some time away, I'm back ... ... My first character in the CAPCOM saga ... :)
Well, I present to you "CVS Neo Chun Li" by Falcon Rapper & Dampir (POTS/Infinite, with SFV Battle Costume...)

Designed to be played on Mugen 1.0 or Mugen 1.1 (some settings prevent it from running in other versions)

NEWS:(See in spoiler)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Movelist and other specifications of this char: Just view the file "read-me.txt"

Preview:

Credits:

- Electbyte (Creators of Mugen)
 - VirtuallTeck (creators of Fighter Factory)
 - Audacity (Sound effects)
 - Racionais Mc's (Famous Brazilian group of RAP, to which I used the instrumental base of the song "Vida Loka Parte 2" as background for the FDR EASY CONFIGURATION).
 - Infinite and R@ce Akira = For great chars in which I use as a template during conversion
 - Phantom of the server (best sparks and best style for ground fighting)
 - Jmorphman (Best effect for custom combos using helpers)
 - WumpaFruit96, Project13, Nedflandeurse, JuniT, Kater15 & Yolomate (Palettes)
 - Dampir, POTS & Jmorphman (Color palettes based on characters created by them)
 - Gui007 & JadeEye (For always promoting my work via Youtube)
 - LESSARD (Alternative portrait)
 - AVPboy6754 & GUI007 (Ending translations)
 - Voice patchs: DATKOFGUY (SFV), FELINEKI (SF2), JUST NO POINT (SFA3), JMORPHMAN (CVS2) & SEMICHARMED (SF4)
 - Left4Joker (Always bringing good ideas and suggestions in my group on facebook)
 - Admins and members of mugen groups on Facebook, especially Ramon Garcia (Mugen link & Share), Master Ares of the Shrine (Mugen Brazil), German A. Sanchez (better known as "Tiloger") and David JR Ayad Mugen Return) and to the group gallery there.
 - Members of the CVS EXtreme group (My group for mugen on facebook)

Special Thanks

- Dampir (Best KOF sprites to CVS converter, it's an honor to be able to use these sprites in this char);
 - JuniT (In addition to the help in creating palettes, was responsible for several tests, thanks for your contribution);
 - RSL "Vesgo" (Small Portrait);
 - Akito (For hints and tips which I used to improve this char).

Download:
Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 03:51:58 am by Falcon Rapper
Re: CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#2  August 06, 2018, 03:26:00 am
oh nice man she's here! now hopefully we can get that geese.
#3  August 06, 2018, 05:02:21 am
    • Brazil
#4  August 06, 2018, 05:06:10 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
welcome back, and congrats on releasing your very first capcom character in that style
#5  August 06, 2018, 05:44:07 am
  • Niigasan
Did u make sure to fix that issue in her that I gave for mature
#6  August 06, 2018, 06:34:47 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
An interesting alt of Chun-li ^..^
#7  August 06, 2018, 10:09:55 am
    • Morocco
You're finally BACK !!!
#8  August 06, 2018, 11:54:40 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
I thought I would never see your work again!

Da hora mano essa Chun-Li esta muito boa! BRASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#9  August 06, 2018, 04:23:23 pm
#10  August 06, 2018, 04:38:54 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I was very happy to have you put me in the "Special Thanks", thank you my friend, you can count on me whenever you need. And about Chunli: Marvelous, it's the best and most fun Chun-Li I've ever played, great release!
#11  August 06, 2018, 04:42:39 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Time to try this GEM!
Glad to see the release, my good buddy! ;)
#12  August 06, 2018, 05:25:26 pm
OMG!!!!GOD JOB!!!THANKS!!
#13  August 06, 2018, 06:27:59 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Nice alternate custom, THANKS!
#14  August 06, 2018, 06:34:51 pm
  • Mugen Remix0r!
I saw the video.... wow! an amazing char man, i clearly see hours and hours and hours of work.
Some notes:
- Take some rest and look at the lights/shadows in the skin... they are not in the correct agreement (win pose, intro pose, some attacks)
- The shoulder need a bit of retouch in the stance sprites
- The chest bouncing need to be redone to stay OK with the movement

Very well done!
#15  August 06, 2018, 07:19:33 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Well done, my R.O.K. Brethren.
- The floor impact sprite is misaligned. It appears at the center of the stage regardless of where the character lands.
- Her walk anim seems a bit choppy. Like a few frames are missing.
- Command for Hazanshu is d,db,b k. Should be f,df,d,db,b k.
- Imo, you should be able to follow up after her Hoyokusen for more juggle hits.
+ That Lv3 Air move is epic!

Good overall. Now...any chance...you doing a Sexy Ryu?

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 07:24:03 pm by Vegaz_Parrelli
#16  August 07, 2018, 12:05:30 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Welcome back, Falcon Rapper. For some reason after testing, I feel like there's something wrong with the config file as changing any of the values isn't working. None of the customizations I wanted isn't working and is still stuck on it's current values. Can you please take a look at that? That's the only major bug I found so far.

Since you also returned, I hope you have plans to update your other characters too as I did found a shared bug a while back with K9999 and Kusanagi (The bug doesn't exist on both versions of NeoCvsKyo) where performing supers changes all their basic hitsparks to purple. K9999 also have issues regarding damage inputs. I'll post more feedback on your other characters whenever you post a WIP topic or though messages whatever works for you.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#17  August 07, 2018, 05:06:52 am
    • Brazil
welcome back, and congrats on releasing your very first capcom character in that style

Thank you bro, have fun ... You're right, talking about the POTS-Infinite style this would be my first conversion from a Capcom char, but in fact it's not the first char based on Capcom, I did a Mike Haggar winmugen version SSF2X, was my first post in this forum...

Did u make sure to fix that issue in her that I gave for mature

In the tests I did playing with Chun Li I did not find this error. But I'll check, and thanks for the feedback

An interesting alt of Chun-li ^..^

Yes, an alternate version, when Dhampir showed me the sprites I thought it would be interesting to do something like this... Have fun my friend... :D

You're finally BACK !!!

Yes, I'm back hehehe, have fun my friend... :D

I thought I would never see your work again!

Da hora mano essa Chun-Li esta muito boa! BRASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro, have fun... :D

I was very happy to have you put me in the "Special Thanks", thank you my friend, you can count on me whenever you need. And about Chunli: Marvelous, it's the best and most fun Chun-Li I've ever played, great release!

Good thing you liked friend ... You and Dampir are much more than members that I found in the forums, they are people in whom I can talk about subjects outside the mugen, people who know my personal problems, are true friends... #eh_nois

Time to try this GEM!
Glad to see the release, my good buddy! ;)

Thank you Ned, you are always following my work, from the beginning, and thank you for having made one of the palettes, as we say here in Brazil: "É Nóis" ...

OMG!!!!GOD JOB!!!THANKS!!

I thank you for the feedback, I'm glad you liked it, have fun!

Nice alternate custom, THANKS!

Thanks AVPboy6754 it was a rather tiring job, where I think in the end the char was fun... :D

I saw the video.... wow! an amazing char man, i clearly see hours and hours and hours of work.
Some notes:
- Take some rest and look at the lights/shadows in the skin... they are not in the correct agreement (win pose, intro pose, some attacks)
- The shoulder need a bit of retouch in the stance sprites
- The chest bouncing need to be redone to stay OK with the movement

Very well done!

It was not me who did all the sprites, what I did was the separation of colors, the conversion of projectiles and effects to the format POTS and the codification... Nevertheless I will give a check, thanks for the tips

Well done, my R.O.K. Brethren.
- The floor impact sprite is misaligned. It appears at the center of the stage regardless of where the character lands.
- Her walk anim seems a bit choppy. Like a few frames are missing.
- Command for Hazanshu is d,db,b k. Should be f,df,d,db,b k.
- Imo, you should be able to follow up after her Hoyokusen for more juggle hits.
+ That Lv3 Air move is epic!

Good overall. Now...any chance...you doing a Sexy Ryu?

Oops, how much honor to receive you here Master Vegaz ... And thank you for all the tips, I will check and correct as soon as possible ... As for Ryu, I believe that the version where he appears shirtless and with a beard would be interesting for the near future

Welcome back, Falcon Rapper. For some reason after testing, I feel like there's something wrong with the config file as changing any of the values isn't working. None of the customizations I wanted isn't working and is still stuck on it's current values. Can you please take a look at that? That's the only major bug I found so far.

Since you also returned, I hope you have plans to update your other characters too as I did found a shared bug a while back with K9999 and Kusanagi (The bug doesn't exist on both versions of NeoCvsKyo) where performing supers changes all their basic hitsparks to purple. K9999 also have issues regarding damage inputs. I'll post more feedback on your other characters whenever you post a WIP topic or though messages whatever works for you.

In order for the "config.txt" values to work, you need to change the value of var (39) to "0"

This happens because when the value is 1, the settings can be changed once per round, and when the value is 2 the same can happen at any time of the round ... To do this, just hold the direcinal down and press the key "Start"

As for updating my old chars, it will happen soon...

And thank you for the feedback, Your tips are very important, have fun!
#18  August 07, 2018, 05:29:07 am
  • I must continue my training...

Oops, how much honor to receive you here Master Vegaz ... And thank you for all the tips, I will check and correct as soon as possible ... As for Ryu, I believe that the version where he appears shirtless and with a beard would be interesting for the near future

Sounds good, bro. Hope to see that one day. :cool4:

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#19  August 07, 2018, 08:08:25 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Excellent job! :)
#20  August 08, 2018, 05:57:32 am