YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646875 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald J Trump Primetime Political Sitcom Megathread: Syria edition
#41  April 07, 2017, 06:04:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
sarin attacks confirmed as weapons of mass destruction
#42  April 07, 2017, 07:15:04 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
 Watch now America and Russia act like they are at each other throats and then come to an agreement that prevents global war where America finally has a justification to lift Russia Sanctions in order to foster peace.
#43  April 07, 2017, 07:29:27 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#44  April 08, 2017, 02:50:15 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Anytime I see those pictures of Trump hugging the flag, I like to think that the flag is screaming for an adult to help him.
#45  April 08, 2017, 02:55:20 am
Flag:I need an adult
Trump: I am the most mature adult you'll ever meet.
Flag:Uh
Trump: Join me flag together we will make adults GREAT AGAIN

So meanwhile the world is still filled with lies with all forms of news being untrustworthy aka another day in America.
#46  April 08, 2017, 03:47:55 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
#47  April 08, 2017, 03:49:14 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
understatement of 2017.
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#48  April 08, 2017, 05:54:33 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Flag:I need an adult
Trump: I am the most mature adult you'll ever meet.
Flag:Uh
Trump: Join me flag together we will make adults GREAT AGAIN

So meanwhile the world is still filled with lies with all forms of news being untrustworthy aka another day in America.

Thanks, I needed a chuckle like that today... although I was thinking more along these lines:

Flag: I need an adult.
Trump: I am an adult!
#49  April 08, 2017, 05:55:44 am
I was gonna do that but then I remember it was Trump. He doesn't meet expectations he just does....something I don't know *shrugs*
#50  April 08, 2017, 06:40:17 pm
this is pretty much the only good thing trump has done.
assad's air forces have been massacring civilians with bomb strikes and sarin attacks for a long time, it's about time they have a taste of their own poison.
also, the reason for that strike was NOT to retaliate against the sarin attacks, it was to take away one of assad's most useful weapons in this war. those planes could wipe out an entire camp of fighters. as long as they're there, bashar will eventually win this war. so trump just evened the odds for the opposition.
and to everyone who's scared from russia, just fuck off man. children were being massacred, someone had to do something about it.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#51  April 08, 2017, 06:43:02 pm
children were being massacred, someone had to do something about it.
Nobody's denying that, the whole world is agreeing with that, no one said that was the problem.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#52  April 08, 2017, 07:52:44 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
this is pretty much the only good thing trump has done.
assad's air forces have been massacring civilians with bomb strikes and sarin attacks for a long time, it's about time they have a taste of their own poison.
also, the reason for that strike was NOT to retaliate against the sarin attacks, it was to take away one of assad's most useful weapons in this war. those planes could wipe out an entire camp of fighters. as long as they're there, bashar will eventually win this war. so trump just evened the odds for the opposition.
and to everyone who's scared from russia, just fuck off man. children were being massacred, someone had to do something about it.

He also revoked the TPP, let's not pretend that wasn't going to an absolute pain in the ass if not game changing if it was put into effect.

And honestly, I'm a little here and there with this.
It seems it was the right thing to do, but it also seemed like the wrong thing to do. Basically it's what's right vs. what's best for us.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#53  April 09, 2017, 05:31:24 pm
Well unfortunately this could be the starting point that puts the U.S. on the road to war again ironically the type of conflict he says  were "stupid" wars before. He also said we'd never get anything out of bombing Syria for something like this, Syria has used chemical weapons on its people before.
#54  April 10, 2017, 05:52:30 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political Sitcom Megathread: Holocaust Denial edition
#55  April 12, 2017, 03:09:19 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political Sitcom Megathread: Holocaust Denial edition
#56  April 12, 2017, 03:40:49 pm
That is literally the exact same thing  as going too far with a joke and then apologizing for being embarrassed.
"He offered an apology hours later"....cue laughtrack
Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 04:01:03 pm by Memes never die
#57  April 12, 2017, 03:58:50 pm
He offered an apology hours later.
"Tell us exactly who you're apologizing to" "uuuh anyone who was offended ? (like... do you want names, or...)" lol that reporter was quite clearly hurling Spicer right back into the pit because it's obvious he's not savvy about anything like that and he's just saying whatever goes through his mind at the time and there's nobody to double-check any text or make a good sitrep on a given crisis. ........ Yep, looking up this guy, Wolf Blitzer, his parents were holocaust survivors straight from Auschwitz. So if Spicer had any idea what he was doing, the first response would have been "you". It did pretty pointedly look like that's what he wanted to hear.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 04:04:28 pm by Byakko
#58  April 12, 2017, 04:18:00 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Actually Hitler DID gas his own people (people with disabilities), but I digress.
#59  April 12, 2017, 04:29:11 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Spicer never said "gas", he said "chemical weapons". It was a pretty dumb statement nevertheless, and even more so coming from a White House spokesperson.
#60  April 12, 2017, 04:42:54 pm
He actually did as people asked him to clarify, according to quotes not in the video.
“Quote, ‘Hitler didn’t even sink to the level of using chemical weapons.’ What did you mean by that?” the reporter asked.
Spicer seemed confused by the question and stuttered an answer: “I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no — he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing.”
You could argue "*the* gas" specifically meant sarin gas somehow, but it's more likely that he realized when asked that the gas chambers were included in chemical weapons and tried to backpedal immediately. Sure people are piling up on him now for a dumb mistake when he didn't realize what he was talking about and he's tried to revert it all back, but after everything these past few months, who would defend him.
(and then watch Trump go on another media hate spree about how they burned a good man at the stake for an obvious mistake)