YesNoOk

Battler Ushiromiya by Boomer released 8/5/11 (Read 31173 times)

Started by Seph, August 06, 2011, 02:43:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Battler Ushiromiya by Boomer released 8/5/11
#41  August 14, 2011, 07:57:10 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
*Battler needs super screen for his supers and I also recomend some invencibility in the start up, otherwise he'll get interrupted easilly.

What's the problem of being able to interrupt a super? He should stick with source for supers. It's your own fault if you let the opponent interrupt your attack.

you should be able to combo the super after a trip, so if he does not ahs a super pause enough to do that, it's wrong.
#42  August 14, 2011, 08:03:05 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
He's not talking about super pause, he's talking about adding invincibility frames at startup of all supers. Unless I understood something wrong.
#43  August 14, 2011, 08:05:58 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
    • http://tetsuwanatom.b1.jcink.com/
Alright, hope he can fix Battler's issues with time. But anyway, did you showed the issue with Battler's gethit, Werewood?
I recomend Boomer to not use the hitsounds with the group 5000, instead he should use hitsounds of the group 200+ for that one.
Example:
a) 200, 0 (weak)
b) 210, 0 (medium)
c) 220, 0 (Hard)
-Toshio Tenma
#44  August 14, 2011, 10:51:10 pm
  • Best supporting character in history of anime.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/aznperson569M
I don't think a super is useless just because you can be interrupted if someone hits you before you use it. You normaly don't use a super in front of the opponent, unless you're absolutely sure he cannot counter you at that time.

Actually, I think Battler's Elegant Blue Raid (QCB+2A) had invincibility frames on startup actually. However, I'm pretty sure there's none for his QCF super.

He's not talking about super pause, he's talking about adding invincibility frames at startup of all supers. Unless I understood something wrong.

He's talking about comboing into his All-Piercing Blue Truth super (F, HCF + C). In source you had to use Meta World's cancel ability to combo into that move.

uguu
#45  August 15, 2011, 08:18:31 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
    • http://tetsuwanatom.b1.jcink.com/
Battler's lv2 supers doesn't have invencibility, I checked it. Only Chiester 410 have invencibility at the start up.
But Boomer must be pretty carefull with the custom state which may send the enemy to a wrong direction if the target is not facing Battler.
-Toshio Tenma