YesNoOk

Anyone remember AlexLexus? (Read 27880 times)

Started by Reck, September 02, 2013, 08:56:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone remember AlexLexus?
#141  October 05, 2013, 06:26:06 am
    • USA
    • axlrose051@aol.com
What i do like is how this one person brings the WHOLE mugen community into agreement. We all hate him, unconditionally. Putting aside all our other differences of opinion and forum just to call Vyx an asshole.

Wonderful.

love it
#142  October 05, 2013, 07:07:03 am
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
What i do like is how this one person brings the WHOLE mugen community into agreement. We all hate him, unconditionally. Putting aside all our other differences of opinion and forum just to call Vyx an asshole.

Wonderful.

love it

No I don't hate him... I want to love everyone here !!! That's why I'll bring back Alexlexus in this community ... I'll create him as a character in my fullgame, everyone will enjoy to play with or against him (or destroy him if you like... must be good to slam him on the ground  :lugoi:).
http://mugenguild.com/forum/iron-muscle-bomber.400
Rahhhhhhh, AI is so hard to deal with !!!!
#143  October 05, 2013, 07:12:43 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#144  October 06, 2013, 09:56:59 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
thats terrible dont do that
#145  October 06, 2013, 10:31:11 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
I was talking about Vyx back then. And that was somewhat tongue in cheek.

Seriously, stop talking about these people.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#146  October 06, 2013, 10:32:48 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Let us talk about a positive influence in this community!
#147  October 06, 2013, 10:33:19 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
You rang?
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#148  October 06, 2013, 10:34:55 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
<3 MFG
#149  October 06, 2013, 10:46:28 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Alright then, let me start it off.

I once talked to this guy named Blood Berry, he was a good fellow, but after a few weeks, he vanished. Then I met another person, Lith, he was pretty similar to Blood Berry but way more feminine posting-wise. He also vanished for no reason. Then I met this dude named Kumomi, he was a SP maker, also pretty nice, but also vanished in less than a week.

Say, you remind me of those guys.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 10:50:50 am by Pachi
#150  October 06, 2013, 11:45:37 am
  • fuck me right in the street
    • USA
THE MFG CONSPIRACY IS AMONG US O_O
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#151  October 06, 2013, 11:48:11 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname

I once talked to this guy named Blood Berry, he was a good fellow, but after a few weeks, he vanished. Then I met another person, Lith, he was pretty similar to Blood Berry but way more feminine posting-wise. He also vanished for no reason. Then I met this dude named Kumomi, he was a SP maker, also pretty nice, but also vanished in less than a week.

That reminds me of this oddball Oxe fella. He seems like a slight combination of all of those people. He's never been around to meet these other people. He just might be connected...
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#152  October 06, 2013, 11:52:27 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
how about you let a negative thread die out and make a new thread instead? Theres zero reason to "change"the topic of a thread after it has lived out its purpose.
#153  October 06, 2013, 11:53:02 am
  • fuck me right in the street
    • USA
Don't say to much! they'll realize we're aware! D:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I have just realized what happened to P.O.T.S. :(
#154  October 06, 2013, 12:03:39 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ

At least I don't steal internet :haw:
#155  October 21, 2013, 12:25:35 am
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
What Im also surprised is that alexlexus is also known for promoting and making podcast about how we can get the MUGEN community heard, how to expand the community, become a better community, etc... im really, really surprised  he hasn't react or mentioned anything about the boom and popularity MUGEN is getting with SaltyBet... if he is in fact a "mugen follower" then there is no way he could be missing things that are going on with the community.

i have been on active duty for some time now. and currently in afghanistan. i have been out of the loop for a few years after needing to help the community by giving some time away from it . i will always be hated  i have come to accept that. as for why i havent done as many videos for mugen it was best to let things cool down. from some of the comments i guess the wounds havent healed yet. for those who know my noble attempt to get mugen more exposure understand i meant no harm.
nMo new generation of mugen exposure
Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 12:30:53 am by alexlexus
#156  October 21, 2013, 12:49:36 am
    • Thailand
Leave this man alone. He didn't do anything super horrible to anyone or to the community, and he doesn't deserve this shit.