YesNoOk

Bad created mugen charachers (Read 24021 times)

Started by Synck, December 23, 2012, 06:19:31 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Bad created mugen charachers
#21  December 24, 2012, 03:02:01 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
#22  December 24, 2012, 03:03:46 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman

DW

#23  December 24, 2012, 03:05:25 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
The whole point of Rare Akuma is to be a parody of those characters. :|

I had thought that the notion of Rare Akuma being a parody was...well obvious. Even before knowing anything about code and all, I came to that conclusion. I'm actually shocked how a good amount of people actually think Rare Akuma is a serious char.
#24  December 24, 2012, 03:06:12 am
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
@Jmorpham
yea just fixed it and my Argument has been added
#25  December 24, 2012, 03:08:21 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Any remotely accurate Big Bang Beat, SVC Chaos, Battle Monsters, Galaxy Fight, Fight Fever, Persona 4 Arena, Street Fighter 1 or Million Knights Vermillion character.  No matter how good your programming is, a shiny turd is still a turd.
#26  December 24, 2012, 03:22:58 am
  • Young Coder
    • USA
This is just ny personal opinion but most of the earlier DBZ characters (excluding the z2 characters of course) they just seemed non balanced and some of them had over the top "op" moves.
mugen or nothin

#27  December 24, 2012, 03:23:47 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#28  December 24, 2012, 03:26:36 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
This is just ny personal opinion but most of the earlier DBZ characters (excluding the z2 characters of course) they just seemed non balanced and some of them had over the top "op" moves.

there are a lot of older dbz characters that got overlooked that didn't fit into the category you are mentioning (mostly zgteam stuff). And Z2 characters aren't "Early" so they'd be excluded anyway.
#29  December 24, 2012, 03:30:00 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#30  December 24, 2012, 08:19:47 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
#31  December 24, 2012, 08:26:12 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Bad characters are just a matter of preference, and of bad standards  :smug: anything can be bad or good to anyone depending of the person. About Rare Akuma, I don´t dislike it but I never got the joke  :sadgoi:
Chilling
#32  December 24, 2012, 08:40:32 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
I thought the topic was about badly created mugen characters and not preferences of what characters are bad in general...
In other hands, the concept of "bad" is pretty subjective, but I'll place my view on it. Such characters that are dependent upon the factor of being playable and fun at the same time. If it doesn't factor these two fulfilling roles, then it means it must of been bad.

However, my preferences will remain unknown since I might spark someone's angry response back to me. =)
#33  December 24, 2012, 08:58:48 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Sakuraka's Sailor characters.  It did inspire me to get involved with Sailormoon related projects of openbor and mugen as a spriter but those animated sequences were annoying(after seeing them after the fifth time it gets tiring and boring) and slows down the gameplay.  The characters also felt incomplete since there are lacking in crouching moves and all their basic moves have the same function.  Makes me wish the new programmers would add Melty Blood combos in them.  A lot of fans seem to like them but as a serious gamer I wouldn't recommend them to my friends who are also serious fighting gamers.

And there's that Tuxedo Mask coming out of no where spamming his rose darts with that annoying background music which feels like a bug every it cancels the original background music.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#34  December 24, 2012, 09:04:40 am
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/

there are a lot of older dbz characters that got overlooked that didn't fit into the category you are mentioning (mostly zgteam stuff). And Z2 characters aren't "Early" so they'd be excluded anyway.

you're right I have a lot of bad dbz charachers,I stored on some dvd disc,I must find him

Posted: December 24, 2012, 09:07:02 am
hey everybody talk about rare akuma! O_O
oh he is a weird shit just I'd downloaded a the_none's soundpack for him IT"S FUCKED UP!
#35  December 24, 2012, 11:13:27 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Hmm, per Sakuraka's Sailor Scouts, while I agree on Tuxedo Mask being a pain showing up all the time, I thought the animated Super portraits were awesome.  Plus the A.I. often skips it,  so it's mostly shown when you're playing as them. (In which case, just press any button)

As for a bad creation...hmm, well I wouldn't say bad, rather not as good as expected, but those Adventure Time characters by Madoldcrow1105 looked nice for the most part, but had poor MvC gameplay, bad sound quality, and had some weird screeching sound when beaten.

Also, almost all, if not all regular sized DBZ characters characters that were not from the DBZ Dream, until....well, untill Z2.
Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:21:05 am by Llong Jjohn Killer
#36  December 24, 2012, 11:25:51 am
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
OK give me a kongs link of charachers that I can download it.
#37  December 24, 2012, 11:31:11 am
    • Thailand
Why not create a video of well done character instead of a video of bad characters? This doesn't make any sense unless you're giving feedback on the characters so they can be improved.
#38  December 24, 2012, 12:53:47 pm
Those first Ub22 creations, oh man...
But:
Why not create a video of well done character instead of a video of bad characters? This doesn't make any sense unless you're giving feedback on the characters so they can be improved.
Quoted for truth.
#39  December 24, 2012, 01:02:37 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#40  December 24, 2012, 03:41:07 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Fuck Mortal Kombat
YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!
Anyway,if youre looking for bad characters download infinitys MVC:EOH.Theres a shit load of them there