YesNoOk

Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen (Read 38168 times)

Started by Lord Vader, July 18, 2008, 07:22:46 pm
Share this topic:
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#1  July 18, 2008, 07:22:46 pm
Wow a majority of the people at Infinity don't know what they're talking about. Here's what some retard said.

sheeet:O this iceman even beats the f**k out of splode's=D great character;)=D

For some reason they always like to use bad grammar and spam smilies. Anyways is it just me or am I not seeing the big picture? I mean am I not seeing something in his MvC 2 characters that make them "godly"? Because the people at infinity seem to be worshipping them. I just don't see the good in them. They're horrible to me save a few. There are far better ones out there such as Splode's Iceman and Juggernaut or Nobuyuki's Magneto. To suggest Kong's is better than their's is blasphemous.
Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 08:00:23 pm by Lord Vader
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#2  July 18, 2008, 07:37:28 pm
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
No, it's actually just an opinion. Just as how lots of people like warusaki's characters and others don't. It doesn't make them wrong or stupid, it's just their opinion.
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#3  July 18, 2008, 08:36:08 pm
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
I think that this bunch of posts against Kong are mainly because he doesn't hear suggestions, I feel sad because, when he released his Sentinel, I gave him some feedback, as I always do with characters that I like or get my atention, but he never heard what I said, I didn't want him to do what I want, just some corrections, also with Magneto, which doesn't play nothing like in MvC2... THat makes me really sad.

I hope that someday he can pay atention to some feedback, few quality characters are better that a bunch of critiquized chars...

See ya!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#4  July 18, 2008, 08:56:39 pm
I think that this bunch of posts against Kong are mainly because he doesn't hear suggestions, I feel sad because, when he released his Sentinel, I gave him some feedback, as I always do with characters that I like or get my atention, but he never heard what I said, I didn't want him to do what I want, just some corrections, also with Magneto, which doesn't play nothing like in MvC2... THat makes me really sad.

I hope that someday he can pay atention to some feedback, few quality characters are better that a bunch of critiquized chars...

I know exactly what you mean. It's like he doesn't give a crap about feedback. I've posted more than once bugs of his various characters yet he rarely fixes them. And when I do keep posting the bugs over and over again because he's not listening, the admins at infinity get angry and tell me to fix them myself if I want them fixed so badly. Why should I fix something when it's the creator's responsibility to do it? And Shinra's crappy patches do nothing for me and actually make some of the characters worse. Plus Kong should be the one updating the chars, not some slave of his.
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#5  July 19, 2008, 01:22:48 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
And when I do keep posting the bugs over and over again because he's not listening, the admins at infinity get angry and tell me to fix them myself if I want them fixed so badly.

That s just pure unadultered ARROGANCE from those morons who call themselves "admins".
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#6  July 19, 2008, 01:31:53 am
  • this be some serious mugen shit
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#7  July 19, 2008, 01:47:58 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#8  July 19, 2008, 02:39:01 am
  • King of Sona

I know exactly what you mean. It's like he doesn't give a crap about feedback. I've posted more than once bugs of his various characters yet he rarely fixes them. And when I do keep posting the bugs over and over again because he's not listening, the admins at infinity get angry and tell me to fix them myself if I want them fixed so badly. Why should I fix something when it's the creator's responsibility to do it? And Shinra's crappy patches do nothing for me and actually make some of the characters worse. Plus Kong should be the one updating the chars, not some slave of his.

quit nagging. kong does what each creator does, making a char the way he wants it
if he wants to laugh at people nagging like you then that's his right. in fact i'm beginning to like his approach
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#9  July 19, 2008, 02:52:00 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Yeah but feedback like "mashing X results in 800 damage" deserves being listened to doesn't it? He's free to ignore the this is nothing like X and needs Y changing. But things like damage and stupid things could be fixed without going into accuracy. He doesn't finish things, he just puts them out there in a "hey look i made something else" manner.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#10  July 19, 2008, 03:14:26 am
  • Candy Princess
    • www.youtube.com/user/LaMissFa1ry

quit nagging. kong does what each creator does, making a char the way he wants it
if he wants to laugh at people nagging like you then that's his right. in fact i'm beginning to like his approach
It isn't nagging. It's a truthful observation.

It's well established Kong's work is very low quality so somebody stating the obvious is hardly them "nagging" About anything. ::)
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#11  July 19, 2008, 03:17:23 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
edit thread, kong recently released iceman.
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#12  July 19, 2008, 03:18:22 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
The reason it wasn't updated with that is because everyone hates Kong's stuff and mega-shitstorm happens every time one is.
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#13  July 19, 2008, 03:18:55 am
  • King of Sona
Yeah but feedback like "mashing X results in 800 damage" deserves being listened to doesn't it? He's free to ignore the this is nothing like X and needs Y changing. But things like damage and stupid things could be fixed without going into accuracy. He doesn't finish things, he just puts them out there in a "hey look i made something else" manner.

i agree but it's been his xx-mvc2 char he pooped out already?
and still people wine he doesnt fix them
common folks after so much time/chars not listning to feedback,
i see no point in wining on and on about it
he's not going to change. if he wanted to he would have fixed his pocket chars months ago
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#14  July 19, 2008, 05:44:55 am
the admins at infinity get angry and tell me to fix them myself if I want them fixed so badly

Riiiight. Like we all know you know MUGEN coding. You feel your feedback to Kong is a waste? Fine. Whatever. But to include the rest of the forum in your little rant shows you have more of a problem with Infinity than just Kong's characters.

And when I do keep posting the bugs over and over again because he's not listening, the admins at infinity get angry and tell me to fix them myself if I want them fixed so badly.

That s just pure unadultered ARROGANCE from those morons who call themselves "admins".

>:(

Since you stayed on topic by focusing squarely on Kong's work, I wouldn't normally reply, but, I have to say.. I don't see why you continue to care. If you think Kong is ignoring your feedback, why do you give two-bytes? Have you PM'd the guy? I mean, make me understand... why is it you and everyone else who bitches and moans about Kong not listening to anyone's feedback CONTINUE to bitch and moan about it. If it's to turn every person against him and to petition for him to stop releasing anything else, then you need to realize what the rest of the MUGEN world including IMT has realized when it comes to Kong... he does not CARE about your negative criticisms. There are worse works out there like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9QPqrTZr2g that you guys could be focusing all your negative energy on.

I also gotta say, if Shinra or anyone else for that matter wants to edit/patch his work, then feel free. That does not make Shinra a lackey. As a matter a fact, he is trying to help YOU guys by patching them but some of you guys turn your criticisms toward him also. None of you make sense.

Another thing I was going to end with is that I think if Kong's characters didn't have the prefix MvC then it would of been better in the long run because we can just toss these characters unto an unbalanced/crap pile and call it that. But he gives it a MvC...well not MvC feel with a template thats really not that great and because of that, threads like this are made.

I took a break for a little bit just now and went over IMT for fun and his thread is pretty much like "+1 word kongs, great job, best Iceman, perfected Mugen character and fav creator". Thats just silly man. Its just a really colorful forum with a membergroup rank/title for everything you can think of like Stage Creator, News Courier, Club-Syndicate Admin, Pallete maker and stuff like that. Its flash thats all heh. Bunch of young minds there I say at the exeption of 3 people that I think are pretty chill.

I also stumbled on this reply from one IMT user on Kongs thread....Ready...here it is.

Actually I'm kinda hoping Kong does Victor & Morrigan form Darkstalkers in MVC style.

*pulls a stupid face, shrugs and walks away upset knowing that a sad day for the Aenslands is near*

You DO know the same members of Infinity are members here, at MI and everywhere else right? I don't know why you think that just saying crap like "Bunch of young minds there" is just targeting IMT. Well, we can reply "bunch of leechers at MFG" and include you in that group too since you belong to this forum.  >:( Regardless what Kong releases next (and you know another one is brewing..) you should do what most of the non-leeching, smart and poop caring individuals do when it comes to his releases... pass them over. If Kong was making ANY of you download his stuff, then I would be embarrassed and I would be typing out apologies to each and everyone of you so called critics here. If you were paying Kong to create, I would be helping each and every so called critic here try to get their money back. Because he he isn't getting paid by you or IMT or because he isn't making you download his work, he could care less. Keep your criticisms on topic and on Kong's work. When you start talking about the IMT, IMT's members, etc, that's when we have a problem.

Since we are a "really colorful" forum with all of our ranks, guess you didn't need the Contributor rank.
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#15  July 19, 2008, 06:29:15 am
    • Mexico
The reason it wasn't updated with that is because everyone hates Kong's stuff and mega-shitstorm happens every time one is.
no, your wrong, many people actually enjoy Kong's creations, but people here do this too, they critize Kong's creations, why don't they make their own characters and then critize, Kong is not a miserable excuse for a creator, he is very talented, so, I respect your oppinion, but not everyone hates Kong's creations
I also stumbled on this reply from one IMT user on Kongs thread....Ready...here it is.

Actually I'm kinda hoping Kong does Victor & Morrigan form Darkstalkers in MVC style.

*pulls a stupid face, shrugs and walks away upset knowing that a sad day for the Aenslands is near*

Dude, what is your problem, if he wants Kong to do Victor and Morrigan, leave him alone and let him hope that his whish come true instead of being a jerk
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#16  July 19, 2008, 06:33:31 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Every person who defends Kong's stuff uses the same argument. If that were true, this forum should shut down and only allow creators in, and every other forum shall follow.

Doesn't work like that. Not every creator is a master (oowhap for example), not every non-char creator is code illiterate (La Miss Fairy, DarkValentine).
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#17  July 19, 2008, 06:38:17 am
    • Mexico
Every person who defends Kong's stuff uses the same argument. If that were true, this forum should shut down and only allow creators in, and every other forum shall follow.

just admit that kong's work isn't hated by everyone, if you hate his work thats good for you, I respect your oppinion, but kong actually has fans, just admit that
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#18  July 19, 2008, 06:52:46 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Of course he has fans, it doesn't matter how lame something is there's always someone out there who thinks it's awesome.

Aadmi

Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#19  July 19, 2008, 06:53:34 am
Now look what you guys have done you've gone and Angered Kong >:D

SHAME ON YOU GUYS  :mean:
Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 06:59:26 am by RajaaBoy
Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#20  July 19, 2008, 07:01:14 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
Just to throw this out there: did you guys know that doing the same thing repeatedly yet expecting a different result is a sign of insanity? Maybe retardation too, but that's just my input.