YesNoOk

CPS1/Edit FullGame "LORDZEUS & AVPboy" - "Street Fighter 2 MUGEN Edition Demo 2" (Read 8165 times)

Started by AVPboy, August 05, 2018, 02:52:02 am
Share this topic:
CPS1/Edit FullGame "LORDZEUS & AVPboy" - "Street Fighter 2 MUGEN Edition Demo 2"
#1  August 05, 2018, 02:52:02 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Hello guys, many of you might know about this project from my Youtube Videos, so, with not that much to say, I may want to say that there was a lot of effort into this, since we heavily edited a lot of material in order to be as faithful as possible to the original Arcade and Super Nintendo Games. Okay then...

Behold the second Demo of LORDZEUS'S Full Game, and well... sort of mine too now.

THANKS to: "God, always God... and every single Human being on the Planet, because all you are my brothers".
SPECIAL THANKS to: "All the character's authors, OldGamer and everyone that helped and supported, McQueen8601 for the song of the Teaser".
Compatible to: MUGEN 1.1 (No Zoom, included, don't have to explain at this point)
Animated: Obviously bae...
Chars: 30 Characters, secret and alternate ones included.
Stages: 38 Stages, secret and alternate ones included.
Sound: Yup, all in CPS1 Style, the game's soundtrack along with new songs and arrangements in that format as well.
Liferbar: OldGamer's, Edited by AVPboy6754 (Me...)
Intro: Yes.
Ending: Some... i have to make them with better quality (Edit them at least).
Game Over: Yes.
Slots: 100 slots (Many of them are not used, this was done only for non selectable Secret and Alternate Character purposes.)

The Demo's release teaser:

Gameplay video, provided by Sheedox :

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dh5tu7z5vmypdxs/SF2.rar/file

Password: AVPLand

HAVE FUN!

Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 04:43:27 am by AVPboy6754
Re: CPS1/Edit FullGame "LORDZEUS & AVPboy" - "Street Fighter 2 MUGEN Edition Demo 2"
#2  August 05, 2018, 07:34:58 am
  • I must continue my training...
A new bit of swag on a classic. Nice.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: CPS1/Edit FullGame "LORDZEUS & AVPboy" - "Street Fighter 2 MUGEN Edition Demo 2"
#3  August 06, 2018, 03:19:20 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
#4  August 09, 2018, 04:43:07 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Here comes a new delicious Gameplay video, provided by Sheedox

#5  August 12, 2018, 02:51:06 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Nice game man!

Off: LOL there's a artwork by me of Dan on the game folder xD
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#6  August 12, 2018, 04:32:21 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Nice game man!

Off: LOL there's a artwork by me of Dan on the game folder xD

Thanks man, i have to say that there some things that may be included and some others won't, so... i hope what you mentioned actually does. Since i like the Dan Hibiki concept way to much.
#7  August 16, 2018, 05:25:14 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ive been Playing the Hyper Street Fighter II Anniversary game today and even tho Cammy straight up Annihilated my ass SEVERAL Times i enjoyed it. This will Definitely be a Great Edition to my growing collection, thanks man!! :D
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
#8  August 16, 2018, 06:42:08 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Ive been Playing the Hyper Street Fighter II Anniversary game today and even tho Cammy straight up Annihilated my ass SEVERAL Times i enjoyed it. This will Definitely be a Great Edition to my growing collection, thanks man!! :D

Expect updates.