YesNoOk

CVS=W= EVE STYLE RELEASE! (Read 36067 times)

Started by cat, September 27, 2013, 09:50:55 am
Share this topic:

cat

CVS=W= EVE STYLE RELEASE!
New #1  September 27, 2013, 09:50:55 am
Sorry for bothering yall....I quit Mugen....Farewell...
Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:34:32 pm by Drakenstorms
Re: CVS=W= EVE STYLE RELEASE!
#2  September 27, 2013, 09:56:52 am
    • USA
    • axlrose051@aol.com
Jesus......christ....all...mighty
#3  September 27, 2013, 10:16:39 am
    • USA
why can't you guys just let this shit die? Seriously...
#4  September 27, 2013, 10:22:20 am
  • (´ー`)ノ

I didn't think you'd ever finish this...
#5  September 27, 2013, 10:28:10 am
    • USA
    • https://dissidiamarlq.neocities.org/
#6  September 27, 2013, 10:30:38 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
I hope you didn't forget to credit everybody who's creation is in that compilation.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#7  September 27, 2013, 10:56:40 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Might be nice to put others who helped as well.
#8  September 27, 2013, 11:32:20 am
    • USA
    • axlrose051@aol.com
#9  September 27, 2013, 03:13:25 pm
  • Making stuff is hard
Is this just a compilation, or did you actually edit all of the characters to CvS style as the title implies?
#10  September 27, 2013, 03:15:16 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Probably not.
#11  September 27, 2013, 04:04:47 pm
  • I must continue my training...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#12  September 27, 2013, 05:05:19 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I thought that this screenpack was wicked awesome back in the WinMugen days since it featured winquotes!!

Outside of that, yeah, this should be let go. Personally, I also think that the design is a little too cluttered since screenpacks have come such a long way; it's a little messy and waaaaay too angular looking in some places. Back in the day, it was amazing. Now... not so much as it hasn't aged too well. If someone did an update or re-launch that did good justice, perhaps then I'll add it to my screenpack collection.

And, uh, why all of the multi-part zip files....?? :freak:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#13  September 27, 2013, 05:17:50 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
This is why you came into the chatroom and bugged the hell out of me about CvSW for this insanely horrible compilation?
I am with rednavi on this. Create your own stuff and let this die completely......
Who in the fuck besides silly 12 yr olds just discovering mugen would download a 5gb COMPILATION and broken up into parts for that matter?
I swear the mugen community is beyond disappointing with shit like this and expect us to take this seriously......

Bad enough all you see from here is the same old recycled and redundant "pots styled" labled shit released and now this sad excuse of a compilation butchering up someone else's hard work....
Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 05:22:24 pm by -SyN-
#14  September 27, 2013, 05:28:55 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
One sloppy compilation accounts for the entire community? 
#15  September 27, 2013, 05:48:27 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Compilations are not releases, and thus does not belong in the release sections. Most people don't want to download 5 gigs of content that they can get elsewhere.

Also c'mon a single compilation is not representative of an entire community any more than a certain style of gameplay becoming more popular recently is ruining MUGEN forever.
#16  September 27, 2013, 06:00:24 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
What !? 5GB POTS' styled compilations don't define Mugen !? I've been lied to !!!
#17  September 27, 2013, 06:00:52 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
JMM, Why would MUGEN Discussion be the ideal place for a bad Compilation?
This has never happened before if I recall.

Especially if he's asking people to contribute to it.
Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 06:05:47 pm by Sire Hyogo.
#18  September 27, 2013, 06:06:18 pm
    • USA
It's not hurting anyone here, and it gives a chance for a discussion of why compilations are frowned upon to take place. This has happened before.
#19  September 27, 2013, 06:08:57 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
What else are we going to say except "It's bad."

And why isn't there a thread already made for discussing these? I think it'd make a-lot more sense than using someones compilation as a starter.
#20  September 27, 2013, 06:11:16 pm
    • USA
It gives an explanation to the topic starter better than a deletion and a PM. It doesn't warrant deletion, and we don't need a compilation of compilation threads either.
#21  September 27, 2013, 06:15:01 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
I don't think promoting "Hey, Let's hate this guy because he stole Mugen" is a very good idea in the slightest.

Honestly, It should just be binned like the other Compilation threads (That lack any effort of editing of such)
#22  September 27, 2013, 06:16:27 pm
    • France
Hey !!!! It takes a lot of effort (and bandwidth) to upload 27 RAR files for a total of 5.16GB !!! >:(
#23  September 27, 2013, 06:19:45 pm
    • USA
I don't think promoting "Hey, Let's hate this guy because he stole Mugen" is a very good idea in the slightest.

Honestly, It should just be binned like the other Compilation threads (That lack any effort of editing of such)
Other compilation threads have been moved here. Trashing this isn't letting the OP down easy, it's the exact opposite.
#24  September 27, 2013, 06:21:57 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Would it not be better if the MFG Administration would either clearly distance itself from compilations like that and delete such threads as soon as they appear or clearly allow them in an own sub  forum?

Discussions which lead to nothing like here now would be avoided.
#25  September 27, 2013, 06:22:37 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
This is why you came into the chatroom and bugged the hell out of me about CvSW for this insanely horrible compilation?
I am with rednavi on this. Create your own stuff and let this die completely......
Who in the fuck besides silly 12 yr olds just discovering mugen would download a 5gb COMPILATION and broken up into parts for that matter?
I swear the mugen community is beyond disappointing with shit like this and expect us to take this seriously......

Bad enough all you see from here is the same old recycled and redundant "pots styled" labled shit released and now this sad excuse of a compilation butchering up someone else's hard work....
why are you blowing a gasket over this

did someone stole your pet dog and compilated it with other pets or something? did a compilation shot your grandpa? Why are you so mad about what some guy did and about not being taken seriously? And why are you placing yourself as an outsider of the community when you are one of the  guys that been here the longest?

Just calmly explain the guy what the forum is usually for and why people already have those things, thats better than just screaming at him and wiping out anything he posts, which will learn him nothing.
#26  September 27, 2013, 06:24:13 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Other compilation threads have been moved here. Trashing this isn't letting the OP down easy, it's the exact opposite.
Well this is news to me then, Never once seen any Compilation "releases" go in this section.

But eh, no use of me bragging more about it.
#27  September 27, 2013, 06:26:28 pm
    • USA
Would it not be better if the MFG Administration would either clearly distance itself from compilations like that and delete such threads as soon as they appear or clearly allow them in an own sub  forum?
This thread isn't harming anyone. These threads have been moved here before with no issue. It doesn't need to be deleted or have a thread or subforums just for compilations because they are rare and not worth working oneself into a froth over.

I don't know why you guys are getting so worked up about a silly compilation thread that this discussion about what to do with it is taking over the entire thread. C'mon.
#28  September 27, 2013, 06:34:21 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
^^

Personally i have nothing against those compilations, like usually i just believe that the people which want to share such compilations should give full credit in a txt file including links to their own sources. I was just wondering why such a discussion is not avoided.

The OP calls people idiots because they critizised the compilation and also that he most likely did not give the credit and mentioned who made the screenpack only after people mentioned that he did not do it before.

In the end it is harming the OP i think JM

#29  September 27, 2013, 06:41:20 pm
    • USA
Basically we don't want them taking up space in Releases from actual releases, but they did take some smidgen of effort to put together so we don't really want to delete them either. So we usually move them here and they quickly fade away and it's no big deal.

Giving credit would be nice but it's not something we have enforced since 2007 and that was a whole bunch of craziness.
#30  September 27, 2013, 07:44:03 pm
  • For honor!
why can't you guys just let this shit die? Seriously...
Don't worry there will be a CVS Slash compilation next

why are you blowing a gasket over this

did someone stole your pet dog and compilated it with other pets or something? did a compilation shot your grandpa?
Yeah well my dog got shot by a compilation and things got even worse when the dog bled transparent motion blurred Mortal Kombat blood.

Iroha stripped for me
#31  September 27, 2013, 08:21:43 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Im so sorry arpa. We shall have a project "Arpa DOG project compilation, the beckoning" where people will make doggy characters in honor of your pooch,
#32  September 27, 2013, 08:23:02 pm
  • For honor!
:')
Iroha stripped for me
#33  September 27, 2013, 08:41:28 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Why would anyone get so buttmad over a compilation... ffs
#34  September 27, 2013, 08:54:12 pm
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net

Because like many of you here, its irritating and annoying and all of you sideline posters have no freakin clue to how this guy aggrivated the hell out of me over using and questioning me about this cvsw shit.

Anyway Fuck it, it is what it is....
#35  September 27, 2013, 08:58:37 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
...dude, someone contacting you personally doesnt make it so that everyone else is a "sideline" poster, it just means you had a personal bit with the guy, that actually makes this EVEN LESS of a community thing like you were claiming it to be, it was so "sideline" to the whole community that it affected you and not the people that comment and post stuff.
Relax a bit, you are erupting over nothing.
#36  September 27, 2013, 09:02:23 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ

Because like many of you here, its irritating and annoying and all of you sideline posters have no freakin clue to how this guy aggrivated the hell out of me over using and questioning me about this cvsw shit.

Anyway Fuck it, it is what it is....
Oh and you think I didn't get annoyed when he asked me for help with the simplest shit and having to spend a lot of time trying to explain basic shit to him? And how he still didn't know what he was doing regardless? And even when he did figure out what he wanted to do, he still needed help with doing the same thing only with a different sprite or feature? OR HOW HE CONSTANTLY MESSAGES YOU ABOUT THE DAMN SCREENPACK?

Just relax. It's bad, ignore it, let it die.
#37  September 27, 2013, 09:17:04 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
syn has the right to be angry because ( for what I get ) the other guy kept on pestering him about helping him out with stuff becuse secret project or somethingand the project ended up being a compilation, been there done that.

i am following this topic because it reminded me when this was a genuine offense and people would get baned over releasing a compilation.
#38  September 27, 2013, 09:50:23 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
From a real life experience, these compilations only give the engine a bad name.  Fighting game efficianado's download these and seriously laugh at them.  I encountered these people once at a party once and they pretty much just hated on me for liking the engine before I really had a chance to defend it.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#39  September 27, 2013, 10:44:53 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
From a real life experience, these compilations only give the engine a bad name.  Fighting game efficianado's download these and seriously laugh at them.

Bingo!! I was looking for a good comment to quote, and you summarizes it perfectly.

I say this because I'll do a random YouTube search of Mugen videos and come up across plenty of shit posts featuring poorly produced (E.G. quickly thrown together without any thought) rosters that feature shit compilations. The issue here is that we have plenty of great Mugen content that is overlooked by the crowd that wants to throw this shit together quickly, and it's this crap material that gets more attention on YT. That part I don't get, but it's the case. And it's sad. Sure, you have the diehards like all of us who can pick all of this apart and sift through a see of shit to get to the good stuff, but that only speaks for a good 15% of everyone; not everyone is going to want to do what we do and take it as seriously as we do (Well, I take it seriously). And I feel that this is the issue that gives Mugen the bad vibe that it doesn't deserve.

Case in point: You see a lot of "HolyshitthisOrochicharacterisawesome" posts instead of "Look at how accurate this SF3 Ryu by GM is when he fights an accurate SF2 Guile by MASA" And then you get posts like this one that feature everything I was mentioning above... and you can see where all of that leads. Mugen quality has become more of a niche inadvertently. But all of this is just me.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#40  September 27, 2013, 11:32:38 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
if there are people that dont know that there are good things and bad things to every community then I dont think you should be worried about trying to impress them. Who cares if some people laugh at silly people in a community you enjoy? Would you stop watching anime because of weirdos?
From the saltybets thread quoting myself:

how about you stop being stressed that new people might join the community or find something amusing? Everyone knows that the characters are old, and broken. Mugen has always had about seventy percent of bad content being distributed, this doesnt mean it shouldnt be showcased or even admitted. To hide it or act as if showing it is some kind of slap to the face of the people inside the community is dumb as hell.
Mugen can be anything you want it to be, it can be funny it can be dumb it can be broken. People understand this.  Shitting yourselves in terror over newcomers spoiling your corner of the internet is so dumb it hurts.

Most of your favorite creators started making stuff as 14 year olds, and it was mostly dumb stuff at first too, and its okay, people can do dumb stuff, they can do whatever, its a funny little hobbie, stop treating it like some kind of racial purity where there is a concept of TRUE mugen fans or TRUE FGCs.
#41  September 27, 2013, 11:52:59 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
29 different Downloads just for a Screenpack though?
#42  September 27, 2013, 11:55:34 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
You people.....are bunch of idiots it's just a screenpack edit that i would like to share that's all nobody got hurt if you like to download it then download the screenpack files unless if you don't want please go cry somewhere else WHO CARES ABOUT MUGEN COMMUNITY!? even rednavi told me he doesn't care so why caring about the whole thing for a release? it's not a release to be honest but I shared it and I reset my case

end of discussion.

Nobody here is an idiot. Stop using that word please.
#43  September 27, 2013, 11:58:26 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
You people.....are bunch of idiots it's just a screenpack edit that i would like to share that's all nobody got hurt if you like to download it then download the screenpack files unless if you don't want please go cry somewhere else WHO CARES ABOUT MUGEN COMMUNITY!? even rednavi told me he doesn't care so why caring about the whole thing for a release? it's not a release to be honest but I shared it and I reset my case

end of discussion.

We do obviously. And there's a lot of valid points throughout this entire discussion pertaining to this and the subject of "community" and "screenpacks" and even "compilations."

Just sayin...

29 different Downloads just for a Screenpack though?

Exactly. 5 gigs?? I've never heard of a screenpack weighing in at 5 gigs. Well, maybe Legacy. But we don't bring that up in these parts!!

#44  September 28, 2013, 12:02:33 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#45  September 28, 2013, 12:13:11 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Nobody its mad, people are just debating about a horribly made compilation of 5gb... thats all...
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#46  September 28, 2013, 12:14:20 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

#47  September 28, 2013, 12:21:20 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Nobody its mad, people are just debating about a horribly made compilation of 5gb... thats all...

you mean wasting time criticizing the screenpack....WOW
the 5GB has chars in it created by many creators and stuffs *configured*

But that doesn't help. Any specifics?? Example:

SF3 Ryu by GM
Rorschach 6 button config by SeanAltly

And what exactly do you mean by *configured??* I'm not trying to pour gas all over this raging inferno... I'm just curious, that's all.

#48  September 28, 2013, 12:30:25 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
I'm done here. I could see why people are getting pissed at you. Carry on...

#49  September 28, 2013, 12:59:26 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
Its out of place, but...LINKS without the chars, pleaseeee
#50  September 28, 2013, 01:03:28 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
Who cares? Everyone in this forum cares about this community, you call others idiots when your acting like one by saying mugen its just mugen on a "MUGEN" forum where some dedicated people sweat their asses off when making quality on a character, now I see why syn is complaining about this..
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#51  September 28, 2013, 01:03:40 am
    • USA
...Why is this thing 3 pages long by now? I really wish we could just let it go and let the thread be buried in less than a day and whatnot. I know I'm not helping by bumping this (Even though the last post was done minutes ago) but I totally hate when people bring back my old and OUTDATED stuff via compilations and edits. This screenpack is horrible, and I'm the one who made it so imagine how much other people probably hate it.

It was a "cool" thing back then but even this thing got heavily updated before I quit CVSW for real (Partially because warusaki is a dumb guy and I want nothing to do with him). I wish more people could just use the damn last version and edit that one instead, at least it was somehow PASSABLE instead of this flashy turd.
#52  September 28, 2013, 01:53:58 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Who cares? Everyone in this forum cares about this community, you call others idiots when your acting like one by saying mugen its just mugen on a "MUGEN" forum where some dedicated people sweat their asses off when making quality on a character, now I see why syn is complaining about this..

Yup. I think this'll be my last post in here unless if someone else makes a valid comment as such. Seriously... I have seen some truly passionate and high quality work come out of here. Not to mention all of the amazingly awesome people I've gotten to know. Nobody cares?? Are you insane!?

Carry on people.... Carry on....

#53  September 28, 2013, 03:37:28 am
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
I wish more people could just use the damn last version and edit that one instead, at least it was somehow PASSABLE instead of this flashy turd.

Which was the main reason I re-uploaded the last version with all of the proper characters in place a few months ago and hope that would kill the CvsW Madness and barrage of installation questions but instead you get random fucktards like Drakenstorms who compiles everyone's shit, bugging the hell out of people as if he was making some sort of effort and come to find out we get a random clusterfuck compilation with separate links equaling 5gigs.

But were all idiots according to him.

Oh wait, I get it.

He wants to be like this guy...
#54  September 28, 2013, 05:36:02 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
I wish more people could just use the damn last version and edit that one instead, at least it was somehow PASSABLE instead of this flashy turd.

Which was the main reason I re-uploaded the last version with all of the proper characters in place a few months ago and hope that would kill the CvsW Madness and barrage of installation questions but instead you get random fucktards like Drakenstorms who compiles everyone's shit, bugging the hell out of people as if he was making some sort of effort and come to find out we get a random clusterfuck compilation with separate links equaling 5gigs.

But were all idiots according to him.

Oh wait, I get it.

He wants to be like this guy...

:mmhmm:

#55  September 28, 2013, 10:26:47 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
._.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#56  September 28, 2013, 10:28:54 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Gee I thought you had problems when I met you. Now I know you do have problems!
#57  September 28, 2013, 10:31:11 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Posters like that make my hard earned shitposter rank here look bad.  =/

moot
#58  September 28, 2013, 10:34:28 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
I'm sorry who are you again?
#59  September 28, 2013, 10:36:05 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
See ^^ That's what i am talking about!

My whole reputation here ..everything..nobody cares anymore!
#60  September 28, 2013, 10:36:59 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
I fucked that one up, I'm sorry.

#61  September 28, 2013, 12:19:24 pm
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 12:41:11 pm by -SyN-
#62  September 28, 2013, 01:54:39 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
And Jmorphman honestly thought leaving this thread alive to taunt Drakenstorms was the best solution to show our "Dislike" towards Compilations?

You're getting too damn soft as a Moderator these days Jmorph, It should of been binned and it would've been another dead topic and nobody would be acting like this.

Heck, All this topic is doing is making RedNavi look bad.
#63  September 28, 2013, 02:43:18 pm
  • Got them waifus for sale
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/d.jaggerjack
You people.....are bunch of idiots it's just a screenpack edit that i would like to share that's all nobody got hurt if you like to download it then download the screenpack files unless if you don't want please go cry somewhere else WHO CARES ABOUT MUGEN COMMUNITY!?

If you see the way some of the replies are, you can easily see that many people care about the community so that question is unnecessary. Also, 5 gBs is A LOT and not everyone is going to download that many separate downloads just to play a compilation.

This is getting weird....*sigh* say what you guys want to say I got tired to talk t people about MUGEN if you want to download the screenpack please do otherwise don't and stop being one of those bitches who talk shit for nothing I mean what's the purpose of this discussion topic? I didn't want to end like this never attended to but getting random people talk crap for nothing there I can say that you guys need to have a life for once in your lifetime.

enough said..

Posted: September 28, 2013, 10:47:56 am
To all the people who respected me *thumbs up* I personally respect everyone and anyone who respects and supports me.

.Respect goes both ways, remember that.
#64  September 28, 2013, 02:57:33 pm
  • Taste my Shiny Dragon Raging Fire!
So much time wasted on argues and insults in this thread! Instead of that, you should helping me with my chars, especially Tundra or Kredo.
Fun fact: I can't remain silent about problems of M.U.G.E.N, or the entire Gameworld, but i can't say about them without it turning into shitpost.

Akuma: Akuma Yuiko! *grabs Andy with SGS* Isshun Sengeki! *starts relentlessy beating Andy*
Andy: Ahhahhahhahahha!!!
#65  September 28, 2013, 03:05:00 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
I'm pretty sure you were threatened with a ban the next time you did that.
#66  September 28, 2013, 03:08:23 pm
I'm pretty sure you were threatened with a ban the next time you did that.
Did what? I'm just asking for help in developing. It isn't harming anyone. So please, can you stand aside and not to interfere?
Fun fact: I can't remain silent about problems of M.U.G.E.N, or the entire Gameworld, but i can't say about them without it turning into shitpost.

Akuma: Akuma Yuiko! *grabs Andy with SGS* Isshun Sengeki! *starts relentlessy beating Andy*
#67  September 28, 2013, 03:19:45 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
You act as if the Mugen Development Help section doesn't exist anymore.

Publicly announcing it in an unrelated thread that you need help isn't going to promote it either.
Take a second to think for once, It's basically going Offtopic and leads to bad results.

What if I were to go into GohanZ2's thread and type "Hey guise, Fuck Gohan! Help me code my Senpai!"
That's basically asking for hate and ignorance at the same time.
#68  September 28, 2013, 03:21:52 pm
You act as if the Mugen Development Help section doesn't exist anymore.

Publicly announcing it in an unrelated thread that you need help isn't going to promote it either.
Take a second to think for once, It's basically going Offtopic and leads to bad results.

What if I were to go into GohanZ2's thread and type "Hey guise, fuck Gohan! Help me code my Senpai!"
That's basically asking for hate and ignorance at the same time.

Oh, really! So! This is just for you and for the sake of rules!

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/the-secretwhat-library-danhibiki-153455.0.html

I hope everyone satisfyed now...

#69  September 28, 2013, 03:23:18 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
That's Idea Engineering, That's not the Help Department.
#70  September 28, 2013, 03:28:21 pm
That's Idea Engineering, That's not the Help Department.

Oh, let's imagine: Me asking for sprites to be made(oh yeah, did i mention that my chars are an edits and they need individual sprites?) in either Request Section or any of sections of Help Department.

Not logical, yeah? Plus, it breaks the rules.

#71  September 28, 2013, 03:36:06 pm
lol I just shared a compilation and this is what happens....WOW!
you people really need to grow up and carry on xD

I think you are right. After all of that, they really need to get more adult and a bit less ignorant. Huh...

#72  September 28, 2013, 03:39:55 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#73  September 28, 2013, 03:41:20 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
^ I was trying to look for that post, Hahaa xP

Why can't we just have this thread locked and Recycle Binned? Or atleast merged with the shit thread?
#74  September 28, 2013, 03:42:05 pm

#75  September 28, 2013, 04:24:00 pm
#76  September 28, 2013, 04:42:56 pm
Sometimes i don't understand why you see some not-so-bad things as terrible and awful.

Also, you are like animals. I'm trying to help you, but you refuse and show me no pleasure.

#77  September 28, 2013, 04:46:39 pm
how are you helping anyone

shitty roleplaying posts do not count
#78  September 28, 2013, 04:48:29 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Hey, so I downloaded your compilation.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#79  September 28, 2013, 04:51:49 pm
#80  September 28, 2013, 04:58:12 pm

#81  September 28, 2013, 05:00:20 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
You should get out of this topic...like now.
#82  September 28, 2013, 05:01:38 pm
a broken image post wow i feel so owned by the king of say kyo martial arts
#83  September 28, 2013, 05:02:27 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
The image won't show because you placed the wrong link.

Is that how you "help" people animals? Spam gifs? Not really that helpful.

I think you really need to get more adult.

#84  September 28, 2013, 05:04:38 pm
    • USA
And Jmorphman honestly thought leaving this thread alive to taunt Drakenstorms was the best solution to show our "Dislike" towards Compilations?

You're getting too damn soft as a Moderator these days Jmorph, It should of been binned and it would've been another dead topic and nobody would be acting like this.
Is there something going on here I'm not aware of? Some reason you are getting so worked up over a dumb thread that you keep complaining that it hasn't been deleted? Because seriously dude, get over it. The only thing I would consider shit canning was this whole "why isn't this thread deleted oh my stars and garters" nonsense.

We usually don't delete compilations. That's it. The end. This thread isn't harming anyone's delicate sensibilities, and it wouldn't keep getting so much attention if you guys didn't keep posting in it.

So much time wasted on argues and insults in this thread! Instead of that, you should helping me with my chars, especially Tundra or Kredo.
Thanks for playing, see ya in a few months.
#85  September 28, 2013, 07:44:50 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is that why you didn't just ignore him?
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#86  September 28, 2013, 07:46:54 pm
    • France
DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND MOTHER FUCKER !? I'M NOT PISSED OFF !!! IF YOU THINK I'M PISSED OFF, THEN YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF BECAUSE I'M GONNA KILL YOUR FAMILY OUT OF MY NON PISSED OFF ATTITUDE !! GROW UP YOUR DIPSHIT MORON !!!!
#87  September 28, 2013, 07:49:11 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
... Zthunder, is that you???
Chilling
#88  September 28, 2013, 07:51:19 pm
    • France
#89  September 28, 2013, 07:53:35 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#90  September 28, 2013, 07:54:25 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi

cat

#91  September 28, 2013, 07:54:48 pm
Awww that's so sweet :)
#92  September 28, 2013, 09:08:36 pm
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
.... in the end I don't care ;D

Neither do we.....
Or this cluster fuck abomination you tried poisoned this community with.

If this was a screenpack with the Eve style category slots with no characters, you would of had a better chance of being taken seriously than releasing something laughable such as this. Besides you came from a warehouse community anyway, I guess they don't know any better.

Pathetic...

#93  September 28, 2013, 09:17:23 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#94  September 28, 2013, 09:24:17 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
well to be honest
compilations have more characters that aren't released or something else
also you get the instant collection of characters
but in some ways compilation can be really big and too anoying for download :(
#95  September 28, 2013, 09:26:09 pm
    • France
#96  September 28, 2013, 09:32:59 pm
I think he was saying that some characters in compilations are really hard to find otherwise.

Still not a good reason though (besides, most compilations will STD the hell out of a CPU).
#97  September 28, 2013, 09:33:26 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
no just the rare characters
I found many of them on torrent mugen files
#98  September 28, 2013, 09:35:58 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
-Drakenstorms posts something and nobody agrees with him.
-He comes to a conclusion that everyone on this forum is a crazy idiot except him,who is probably the only normal person in the world.

Good fuckin job
#99  September 28, 2013, 09:40:46 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
Welcome to Mugen-Infantry. Population: Drakenstorms

#100  September 28, 2013, 09:43:24 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

#101  September 28, 2013, 10:12:05 pm
    • France
-Drakenstorms posts something and nobody agrees with him.
-He comes to a conclusion that everyone on this forum is a crazy idiot except him,who is probably the only normal person in the world.

Good fuckin job
This is also what happens when somebody posts feedback on IMT, CrusaderCast or some other Comics Mugen forums, and he gets bashed for saying a character is bad and explaining why through detailed feedback. Doesn't mean the one who posted feedback is the crazy one. :P
#102  September 28, 2013, 10:29:46 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 11:50:48 pm by Lord Kain
#103  September 28, 2013, 11:58:14 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
Not sure if mugen is his life but im pretty sure its one of his most important hobbies that he cares about and that we know because of the stuff syn released over the years, unlike you whos knows nothing about been part of a community such as this, i can really see where this bad attitude of yours its gonna take you, good luck...  :-\
Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:02:17 am by Lord Kain
#104  September 29, 2013, 01:06:55 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Not sure if mugen is his life but im pretty sure its one of his most important hobbies that he cares about and that we know because of the stuff syn released over the years, unlike you whos knows nothing about been part of a community such as this, i can really see where this bad attitude of yours its gonna take you, good luck...  :-\

Valid point. And a good one at that. :mmhmm:

#105  September 29, 2013, 03:49:57 am
    • USA
Oh good you guys keep posting here. And you wonder why it doesn't fsde away lime it should.

OK then, Drakenstorms, cool your jets. Relax. Don't go yelling in all caps and what not.

Everyone else: stop kicking a hornet's nest in the hopes of getting a reaction out of someone. Nearly every post by the peanut gallery these last few pages have been pointless garbage. Post more... gooder... or better yet, don't post at all here. I'm sure you can find better use of your time!
New #106  September 29, 2013, 10:30:36 am
    • USA
    • axlrose051@aol.com
It's 4am i dont have better use of my time.

i recently downloaded the recent version of CVSW and its really great.

i need to be involved more i'm missing the good stuff... (bye good stuff i mean funny forum users like this guy)
Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:33:54 pm by Smokahontas
#107  September 29, 2013, 10:39:21 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
You need to learn to use Google as well.
#108  September 29, 2013, 08:31:12 pm
    • USA
    • axlrose051@aol.com