YesNoOk

did warusaki3 give up mugen ? (Read 20144 times)

Started by kamui 2.0, July 17, 2012, 06:21:38 pm
Share this topic:
did warusaki3 give up mugen ?
#1  July 17, 2012, 06:21:38 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
it's been a while that i don't see anything about mugen(about a year)
what happened with his cvs2 project?
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:36:44 pm by kamuiness
Re: does warusaki3 gave up mugen ?
#2  July 17, 2012, 06:37:13 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:40:39 pm by Bastard Wolf
Re: did warusaki3 give up mugen ?
#3  July 17, 2012, 06:50:59 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
See him in a month I guess. Can't wait for his next KOF character.
#4  July 17, 2012, 06:52:05 pm
I can't believe this, the only reason i was on mugen is because of his cvs2 chars, I hope he changes is mind and release new cvs2 chars, and I still hope he remade H's chars
#5  July 17, 2012, 06:53:36 pm
what u meaning ? is going to come back to mugen and release new chars ?
I have  project to convert some drawings(portraits) to cvs2 style
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:59:34 pm by kamuiness
#6  July 17, 2012, 06:54:46 pm
    • France
There's more to Mugen than CVS2 chars. :S

I can't believe this, the only reason i was on mugen is because of his cvs2 chars, I hope he changes is mind and release new cvs2 chars, and I still hope he remade H's chars

I have  project to convert some drawings to cvs2 style
And why are you quoting yourself and asnwering your non-asked questions ? :stare:
OMG, Killer 7 is in the place !
#7  July 17, 2012, 06:55:59 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
with cvs2 sparks
#8  July 17, 2012, 06:56:47 pm
#9  July 17, 2012, 06:58:34 pm
There's more to Mugen than CVS2 chars. :S

I have  project to convert some drawings to cvs2 style
And why are you quoting yourself and asnwering your non-asked questions ? :stare:
OMG, Killer 7 is in the place !

sorry my mistake, the reply was to you

GOH

#10  July 17, 2012, 06:58:57 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Re: does warusaki3 gave up mugen ?
#11  July 17, 2012, 06:59:45 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#12  July 17, 2012, 07:00:08 pm
    • Japan
MOTW chars play well against CVS, also SF:ALPHAs, KOFs, SVCs, not to mention Goku Z2 or Mr Satan Z2, or Demon Ryu and Evil Ken, the list keeps going.

In my opinion Waru3 done enough for Mugen for next few years.
#13  July 17, 2012, 07:02:18 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
so is there any other place where the 3 recent Mouser creations are hosted? Ryu, Ken and Megaman?
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#14  July 17, 2012, 07:06:40 pm
MOTW chars play well against CVS, also SF:ALPHAs, KOFs, SVCs, not to mention Goku Z2 or Mr Satan Z2, or Demon Ryu and Evil Ken, the list keeps going.

In my opinion Waru3 done enough for Mugen for next few years.

he is the best, his conversion of cvs2 chars are better than original, and his edits(dark sakura, mika, nightmare geese, final bison, etc..) and he still needs to complete his cvs2 project(he has not done enough yet)
#15  July 17, 2012, 07:09:51 pm
    • Japan
Do it yourself, if he quits he has right to come back whenever he wants to, its not his god damn job.

Unless... somebody will start to pay him  :devil:
#16  July 17, 2012, 07:13:49 pm
  • You don't know enehthin.
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)
#17  July 17, 2012, 07:15:05 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?

2OS

#18  July 17, 2012, 07:18:03 pm
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt
who gives a shit about his JJBA stuff right ?
#19  July 17, 2012, 07:33:24 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
because dio and shadow dio don't have cvs2 grooves and cvs2 effects 0/10
#20  July 17, 2012, 07:39:18 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
And YOU, you forgot about Vanilla Ice.

-10/10
#21  July 17, 2012, 07:40:19 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
hey i was only naming a few to make my point shorter, 'sides actually fighting vanilla ice players made me not like him anymore

....okay that's a lie, that super where he loses his shit is classic

DW

#22  July 17, 2012, 07:42:10 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
(he has not done enough yet)

Who are you to make this statement? Waru3 has damn near made every single char from the CVS roster. Not to mention others that aren't even in CVS, though he converted them into a CVS format. Don't post stuff like this, seriously. You're only making yourself look stupid. Have you done anything for MUGEN lately? Instead of moaning about how someone hasn't "done enough" for MUGEN, how about you contribute? As Human said, it's no one's job, every creator does/shares things out of the kindness of their own heart. Waru3 has done more than enough if you ask me. Your post is just selfish and rude. You should show more respect for a creator who's supposedly your "favorite". You should show more respect for the MUGEN community as a whole.

SNT

#23  July 17, 2012, 07:42:53 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Warusaki was a good gateway drug, to get people into Mugen.  Once you've played around with his work enough, though, there are plenty of better versions of most of his characters out there.  There was a point at which I decided that grooves in Mugen characters were just unnecessary, I guess; sure they're nice, but there's no real purpose to having them.

That's not to say I don't appreciate his work, though.  He was a damn good creator.  I say the man's done enough, either way.
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:46:15 pm by SNT
#24  July 17, 2012, 08:18:50 pm
  • I move beyond the speed of soul
    • desmondolds.webs.com/
Just like the creators before him ..He'll return in a year..claiming he was on some secret project..until then make your own CVS2 characters..,learn some A.I,basic character making stuff and then become a creator yourself..

That's my goal..why wait for someone to return when you can learn the work they did and do it yourself or make it better..isn't that the way to become better in mugen

That's the circle of life in Mugen
player=>basic artist =>A.i programmer =>a touch of creation =>Creator => retire (or repeat step one)
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:22:07 pm by desmondolds
#25  July 17, 2012, 08:21:36 pm
    • USA

2OS

#26  July 17, 2012, 08:27:20 pm
  • 608 Wannabe
    • Egypt
^ unless you mean this forum in particular: dig deeper

grooves are significant to play styles. they are absolutely not purposeless in or out of mugen.

what about jotaro :v

-imagine templating all the groove bars ( some of that requires math )
-imagine creating 7 different styles of scaled ai for 1 character ( 1 for each groove ) / gathering and implementing accurate data and multiply that by the number of characters he made ( roughly 50 ? )
-he is the PINNACLE of small portraits
-he made non CVS characters feel featured

if that doesn't spell ""effort"" or ""enough"" get a brain transplant.
#27  July 17, 2012, 08:38:28 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman

2OS

#28  July 17, 2012, 08:46:23 pm
  • 608 Wannabe
    • Egypt
i meant he's the pinnacle as to why people make them.

he is to me anyway, and i'd imagine JZ.
#29  July 17, 2012, 08:47:33 pm
    • USA
The faces just look wrong to me.
#30  July 17, 2012, 09:03:04 pm
    • desmondolds.webs.com/
Honestly KONG should've learned form Warusaki (at least then he would've been an expert MVC maker in comparison to CVS)
as for the small portraits..(i just erased them and put in my own portraits..)
#31  July 17, 2012, 09:12:12 pm

Who are you to make this statement? Waru3 has damn near made every single char from the CVS roster. Not to mention others that aren't even in CVS, though he converted them into a CVS format. Don't post stuff like this, seriously. You're only making yourself look stupid. Have you done anything for MUGEN lately? Instead of moaning about how someone hasn't "done enough" for MUGEN, how about you contribute? As Human said, it's no one's job, every creator does/shares things out of the kindness of their own heart. Waru3 has done more than enough if you ask me. Your post is just selfish and rude. You should show more respect for a creator who's supposedly your "favorite". You should show more respect for the MUGEN community as a whole.

It wasn't my intention to be rude and selfish, I was trying to say is that he has more things he could  do(since his chars near perfection), as I said I ''hope" he changes his mind and come back to mugen community, of course if he thinks he's done with mugen is his decision and I respect that.But I pray that he changes his mind cus I know he could do a lot more than already he has done for mugen community
#32  July 17, 2012, 09:14:59 pm
    • desmondolds.webs.com/

It wasn't my intention to be rude and selfish, I was trying to say is that he has more things he could  do(since his chars near perfection), as I said I ''hope" he changes his mind and come back to mugen community, of course if he thinks he's done with mugen is his decision and I respect that.But I pray he changes his mind cus I know he could do a lot more than already he has done for mugen community

and again if he has left..and his characters are near perfection...why wait for him to return when you could learn what makes his character's tick and perfect them yourself..Someone invents an invention..but in order for it to be god..someone has to polish it up before selling it to the market..
#33  July 17, 2012, 09:25:39 pm
and again if he has left..and his characters are near perfection...why wait for him to return when you could learn what makes his character's tick and perfect them yourself..Someone invents an invention..but in order for it to be god..someone has to polish it up before selling it to the market..

so where i can find decent tutorials how to make cvs2 chars ?
ussualy i can't find a full decent tutorial on youtube where explain how to create a decent char from scratch(not necessary from scratch since i have cvs2 sprites), if  I found a decent tutorial, I could contribute more for mugen community
#34  July 17, 2012, 09:29:35 pm
    • France
You don't learn how to "make CVS2 chars".
You learn how to code for Mugen (by reading tutorials and starting simple, editing existing stuff such as KFM).
You learn how to play CVS2 correctly, understanding the mechniacs perfectly and gathering data.
THEN, you code a CVS2 character.
#35  July 17, 2012, 09:39:49 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
The faces just look wrong to me.

That´s because of how CvS Art from the capcom side looks like, it looks strange in term of faces :P his small portraits were great in general.

Chilling
#36  July 17, 2012, 09:41:41 pm
    • USA
That´s because of how CvS Art from the capcom side looks like, it looks strange in term of faces :P his small portraits were great in general.
I had no problem with the original artwork. The problem I have is with the adaptation of that artwork into the small portraits. They just don't look right to me. :-\
#37  July 17, 2012, 09:43:45 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
I had no problem with the original artwork. The problem I have is with the adaptation of that artwork into the small portraits. They just don't look right to me. :-\
oh but the fact that he made those exact portraits into color changing small portraits was pretty neat...

It wasn't my intention to be rude and selfish, I was trying to say is that he has more things he could  do(since his chars near perfection), as I said I ''hope" he changes his mind and come back to mugen community, of course if he thinks he's done with mugen is his decision and I respect that.But I pray that he changes his mind cus I know he could do a lot more than already he has done for mugen community
You ask an author to make more characters or to contribute more when you don't even know how to code, sprite or make a characters, also good luck trying to learn how to make cvs characters cause you got a long ass way to go son....
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:47:02 pm by Lord Kain
#38  July 17, 2012, 09:52:57 pm
    • Thailand
Warusaki3 is a big baby and he should stay away from the community because people sharing his characters will cause him great stress and many strokes.
#39  July 17, 2012, 10:23:14 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Honestly KONG should've learned form Warusaki (at least then he would've been an expert MVC maker in comparison to CVS)
as for the small portraits..(i just erased them and put in my own portraits..)

KONG does does not has the luxury of being able to work on mugen chars 8+ hours everyday.
#40  July 17, 2012, 10:28:14 pm
    • desmondolds.webs.com/
#41  July 17, 2012, 10:29:20 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
I think that trait that Warusaki3 and many other Japanese creators have is kind of normal in their culture. You can see that they greatly value their blogs/sites and they tend to want people to dl from their own site only. I think the problem with sharing is losing recognition of their work or think of it is as a way of stealing something important from them. (Notice the Permission message) in most Japanese creator sites, and what not.

I just hope they somehow will overcome that closed minds of theirs' and recognize what is the right thing.
Eh, who knows, he might come back. I throughly enjoyed his Yoko, that was pretty well made.
#42  July 17, 2012, 10:51:10 pm
I don't understand what's the problem with having your stuff hosted in many places as long as your name is remembered, and Warusaki's name, as a mugen creator is well known.

I don't see how going on his incomprehensible jap website to download helps getting more "recognized". In fact it's the opposite, When I go on someone's japanese website, I'm always like "what the fuck is this place ? where is the bloody link ?" and then when I don't find it I get pissed.

Whereas on MFG you get to know about the new releases AND the creator's name is in the title.

So what else do they want ? That's pretty stupid...

... Maybe they wrote some bullcrap about their new girlfriend, or how good was the sushis yesterday, in their online diary, and they want you to know about it, but since you get the chars from MFG, you won't read it. So they get vexed  --;

edit: ok i'm just being a jackass now...
My stages exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2YZO7ut5I

Find them at: http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

You are free to use the materials in the stages I released before 2014. Credits are always appreciated.
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:56:13 pm by jeanbureau
#43  July 17, 2012, 11:39:27 pm
oh but the fact that he made those exact portraits into color changing small portraits was pretty neat...

You ask an author to make more characters or to contribute more when you don't even know how to code, sprite or make a characters, also good luck trying to learn how to make cvs characters cause you got a long ass way to go son....
So which tutorial I need to look for first ? there are many tutorial, but they're random, I don't know where I should start
#44  July 18, 2012, 01:59:00 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Agreeing with Rajaa. If you're going to quit because someone uploaded your stuff again when you took it all offline, yeah, whatever.

Community is about sharing, not hoarding, we've tried to make that clear. If you didn't want your stuff online don't ever upload it.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#45  July 18, 2012, 02:54:57 am
    • Japan
Community is about sharing, not hoarding, we've tried to make that clear.

I remember I sent messages to sites that warehoused my creations about updates, lol.

So which tutorial I need to look for first ? there are many tutorial, but they're random, I don't know where I should start

It have been asked in this forum hundreds of times, use search  :-\
#46  July 18, 2012, 03:01:51 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
Agreeing with Rajaa. If you're going to quit because someone uploaded your stuff again when you took it all offline, yeah, whatever.

Community is about sharing, not hoarding, we've tried to make that clear. If you didn't want your stuff online don't ever upload it.

totally agreed. i don't feel so bad saying i wasn't really a fan of his, now knowing his lousy attitude
#47  July 18, 2012, 03:56:25 am
    • USA

Agreed 100%. I just don't get the attitude that people are disrespecting you by trying to share your efforts. :S
#48  July 18, 2012, 07:48:52 am
    • France
TOPS is the new Warusaki.
Oh wait.
#49  July 18, 2012, 09:52:18 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
If he quitted is his own decission. If a child cries because of his quit, is that kid's fault.

Kamuiness: Read the bloody tutorials. Make a BASIC character just to learn the basics, because adding grooves in mugen is a bit harder than you think.

Duo Solo: Thanks for the mention, but I think the REAL original mention stuff should be with Diepod, SeanAlty, since they did characters(or in progress) that are REALLY original(and I don't mean simple palete swaps or whatever) with their original(yet awesome) movesets.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#50  July 18, 2012, 12:09:11 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
if you can't handle the possibility of someone sharing your shit (any shit) without your consent on the internet, then breaking news: you can't control the internet!!

/offtopic
I remember I sent messages to sites that warehoused my creations about updates, lol.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

i don't know if it's you on that picture but holy fuck he's so stoned he looks asian (or maybe i am too stoned myself)
#51  July 18, 2012, 03:29:55 pm
    • Japan
#52  July 18, 2012, 03:51:01 pm
    • desmondolds.webs.com/
if you can't handle the possibility of someone sharing your shit (any shit) without your consent on the internet, then breaking news: you can't control the internet!!

Sheesh if that actually happened the only character for mugen would be KFM...that's a sad situation ..any hows..isnt that what it's all about  someone makes a character ,it gets warehoused..some other guy comes makes some Ex,orochi,god version of it..and blam we have 4 character's made from 4 different creator using the same basic character..

The saying goes don't cry over spilled milk..just get a bounty paper towel and fix another glass
#53  July 18, 2012, 04:54:33 pm
Kamuiness: Read the bloody tutorials. Make a BASIC character just to learn the basics, because adding grooves in mugen is a bit harder than you think.

i can't find the tutorial, could give me the links?
#54  July 18, 2012, 05:55:41 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
If you have MUGEN(and I mean the ORIGINAL program and not a SHITTY compilation you would DLed around there), there should be a folder called "Docs" or something aside.

EDIT: Also, if you READ here and there, you would find a topic which is just...few lines under yours:
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=142579.0
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 05:59:52 pm by FeLo_Llop
#55  July 18, 2012, 06:51:18 pm
#56  July 18, 2012, 07:03:22 pm
I think it is about his characters' update status, he create a character, share to others and people found bugs in his character and report to him so that he can fix the character and release the update of his character. He found his character upload in another website and it is outdated where he have already fixed the previous bugs, people are still playing his outdated version of his character and report to him about the previous bugs that he have already fixed which is pretty disturbing. He will have difficulties to update his character in future if people upload his stuff in another website.

Just like recently, I downloaded Hero's Ken, Violent Ken and Chotto-Komaru's Ryu in a website and they are all outdated version where the creators who create them have already updated them. Their website with the updated version of the characters are gone because they delete their works and people still have their outdated version. They upload it in a website, people download it and play their outdated characters which is pretty ironic to play the old version of that character who have already been updated.

I believe Warusaki3 is still making characters, but he doesn't want to share to other anymore except to his close friends. My friend have told me before that in 2004, he quit Mugen, then later in around 2007, someone leak his private Mugen page and share it with the Mugen communities. This anger him but he had no choice but to continue sharing some of his new characters. So now, he just delete all his works in his mediafire files and going private once again or have already quit.

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#57  July 18, 2012, 10:57:59 pm
I think it is about his characters' update status, he create a character, share to others and people found bugs in his character and report to him so that he can fix the character and release the update of his character. He found his character upload in another website and it is outdated where he have already fixed the previous bugs, people are still playing his outdated version of his character and report to him about the previous bugs that he have already fixed which is pretty disturbing. He will have difficulties to update his character in future if people upload his stuff in another website.

Just like recently, I downloaded Hero's Ken, Violent Ken and Chotto-Komaru's Ryu in a website and they are all outdated version where the creators who create them have already updated them. Their website with the updated version of the characters are gone because they delete their works and people still have their outdated version. They upload it in a website, people download it and play their outdated characters which is pretty ironic to play the old version of that character who have already been updated.

I believe Warusaki3 is still making characters, but he doesn't want to share to other anymore except to his close friends. My friend have told me before that in 2004, he quit Mugen, then later in around 2007, someone leak his private Mugen page and share it with the Mugen communities. This anger him but he had no choice but to continue sharing some of his new characters. So now, he just delete all his works in his mediafire files and going private once again or have already quit.

I agree with everything u said and I do believe he's still making chars in private, too bad I'm not of one of his friends that he shares things, my only hope is that he changes is mind and start sharing his cvs2 projects
#58  July 19, 2012, 12:00:35 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
I can't remember exactly, just that the reason was terrible and he overreacted.

And if you want to sit there "believing" you do that. I'd prefer to take things into my own hands. Except not with CvS, cos it's boring.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.

2OS

#59  July 19, 2012, 12:13:19 am
  • 608 Wannabe
    • Egypt
i dont disagree that the way he parted was dumb but outweighing his efforts with it by talking about it this much and openly assuming the worst of him is even dumber.
#60  July 19, 2012, 05:34:10 pm
Alot of waru's stuff was warehoused because people want to enjoy his chars without going through alot of shit.
#61  July 19, 2012, 06:35:53 pm
i dont disagree that the way he parted was dumb but outweighing his efforts with it by talking about it this much and openly assuming the worst of him is even dumber.

noone's outweighing his efforts, they're just speaking about how dumb his reason of leaving is. Which it was.
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

#62  July 20, 2012, 06:17:53 pm

noone's outweighing his efforts, they're just speaking about how dumb his reason of leaving is. Which it was.

I don't think the reason is dumb, I mean if he made the chars himself and it has rules to use or download, we should respect that, some forums used his creation to people to sign up in their forum to download warusaki's chars
#63  July 20, 2012, 06:56:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I also made characters, my rule for download is that peole have to ajck off inside their sister's mouth (it does not matter if she is sleep or awake), otherwise they won't get my characters.
#64  July 20, 2012, 07:36:58 pm
Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:40:03 pm by Bastard Wolf
#65  July 20, 2012, 10:51:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#66  July 24, 2012, 06:58:03 pm
kusanagi has intro against eagle, does it means waru had plan to make eagle ?
#67  July 24, 2012, 07:05:53 pm
    • Thailand
Hold on -- let us read his mind first.
#68  July 24, 2012, 07:16:53 pm
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Hmm...you getting anything Rajaa? Im getting a, "nobody knows or cares" vibe. Also a...hmm... "lets stop wildly speculating" feeling.

Perhaps it was intended for Jesuszilla's Eagle?

Perhaps it doesnt fracking matter because Waru's gone! Stop wasting my air.  >:(
#69  July 24, 2012, 07:24:17 pm
    • USA
Kusanagi's intro is for all weapon users. :P
#70  July 24, 2012, 07:27:23 pm
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Ha i forgot to even think about that because i was so annoyed with his useless speculation.  :P

What Jmorphman said, hes a smart cookie.
#71  July 31, 2012, 05:57:06 pm
    • desmondolds.webs.com/
I figured it was time to ask another stupid question like that other user did   --;

Will H9 follow the same path as Warusaki? (seriously don't answer that...;P

TBH im kinda glad he retired...it was either that or become a played out creator.(..maybe he should become a stage creator like MOTVN)

).he left when he was at the top anyhows..(Now that gives me more room to Rajaa-type some of his characters)(...no offense Rajaa:???:

Hold on -- let us read his mind first.
I tried that...then i figured out..WTF am i doing..im wasting time

#72  August 01, 2012, 08:53:00 am
    • Thailand
Actually, that would have the opposite effect of offense. :pleased:
#73  August 02, 2012, 11:39:11 pm
actually I do care, if he's going to come back or not
the only reason I'm still in the mugen is because his cvs project and new 3d stages(well made like the dino kof stage), the only thing actully he could change is his broken char, for example terry, he has too many special moves already and he added round wave, and super moves power stream and highangle geyser, I think he could make an ex version of terry one with highangle geyser and another with power stream
Another example is yoko she has too many special moves and super moves, he could remove somes special/super moves from her
btw he also could make chun-li ex version, because now she has a lot of super moves
Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:42:49 pm by kamuiness
#74  August 02, 2012, 11:53:47 pm
Where is that "there's more to mugen than cvs characters" post at?
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

#75  August 03, 2012, 12:06:12 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
He probably isn't, stop moaning. If you want to do those things learn to code and do it yourself.

DW

#76  August 03, 2012, 12:11:35 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#77  August 03, 2012, 01:28:28 am
    • USA
#78  August 03, 2012, 06:33:12 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
but there IS. it's kind of annoying to see all these people going WHEN'S THE NEXT CVS WARUSAKI CREATION when he has DONE OTHER THINGS and they get pretty much overshadowed cuz they're not standard cvs/pots style or whatever
#79  August 03, 2012, 06:39:54 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Which is similar to "I was expecting" actually. People don't mind you liking CvS, it's when it becomes annoying is when they suggest you make something CvS.

#80  August 03, 2012, 06:41:41 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
exactly. i don't like the style at all which is obvious, but lotsa people do, and that's fine...it's just when people get really obnoxious about it
#81  August 03, 2012, 08:10:21 am
    • France
BTW, where are these CVS Shaky Jake and MVC2 Shang Tsung at ?
#82  August 03, 2012, 09:16:08 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
funnily enough, you wouldn't be the first guy to mention 'cvs shaky jake'

no really.
#83  August 03, 2012, 08:40:15 pm
    • USA
Which is similar to "I was expecting" actually. People don't mind you liking CvS, it's when it becomes annoying is when they suggest you make something CvS.
IMO, people who would ask people to make their stuff a certain style are as much dicks as people who complain about people liking a certain style.

Not that that is actually happening here, of course. Just hypothetical I guess. :|
#84  August 04, 2012, 09:11:16 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
but we're not complaining about them liking it. We're complaining that they're pushing it like it's the only thing out there.

Be happy with what you get.

#85  August 04, 2012, 09:53:30 am
    • USA
Well, like I said, that wasn't actually happening.

I dunno what I was going on about :|
#86  August 06, 2012, 07:14:15 pm
  • I am Neo Leo! Hear me roar!
I actually like warusaki3's non-CVS mugen characters more than his CVS ones.  His departure's surely a big loss.  Hope he'll come back some time soon.
#87  August 22, 2012, 02:25:20 am
bugs
king with k groove, it never fill it
nakoruru, she has no ai
kusanagi, after the saishu kessen ougi reishiki, he stops, with no punchs and no kicks and his portrait it's not the older version with black skin
#88  August 22, 2012, 10:27:45 am
    • France
#89  August 23, 2012, 04:28:44 pm
#90  August 23, 2012, 04:34:28 pm
    • France
Oh okay.
This means Warusaki3 has the AI activation method coded in his template, but actually didn't code the AI itself.
You just need to open the CMD file and remove the varset that sets var(59) to 1 (I think).
#91  August 24, 2012, 02:21:21 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
[20:19]   Jesuszilla   [...] http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat211
[20:19]   Jesuszilla   with the following info
[20:19]   Jesuszilla   I fixed the bug in King's K-Groove
[20:20]   Jesuszilla   I found no such problem with Kusanagi. Please use the current patch and tell me if it works.
[20:20]   Jesuszilla   Nakoruru attacks fine, her AI is just weak since none is coded. But she will try to hit you.
[20:20]   Jesuszilla   I also updated the JoJo patch a while back to fix some bugs as well.
[20:20]   Jesuszilla   Don't worry, I'm still alive!

2OS

#92  August 24, 2012, 06:28:54 pm
  • 608 Wannabe
    • Egypt
for the record overriding default AI and disabling default AI are 2 different things that require 2 different vars.

more direct: scrapping the ( overriding ) AI var ( which wasn't even there to begin with ) would do nothing.
#93  September 06, 2012, 06:07:48 pm
[20:19]   Jesuszilla   [...] http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat211
[20:19]   Jesuszilla   with the following info
[20:19]   Jesuszilla   I fixed the bug in King's K-Groove
[20:20]   Jesuszilla   I found no such problem with Kusanagi. Please use the current patch and tell me if it works.
[20:20]   Jesuszilla   Nakoruru attacks fine, her AI is just weak since none is coded. But she will try to hit you.
[20:20]   Jesuszilla   I also updated the JoJo patch a while back to fix some bugs as well.
[20:20]   Jesuszilla   Don't worry, I'm still alive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KItpI-hqX8
even with the jesuszilla fixes it still happens(kusanagi and also kyo himself)
#94  September 09, 2012, 06:45:21 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Now do it without knocking them out as mugen puts in an extra veladd on knockout.

#95  September 09, 2012, 06:48:10 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
[23:43] <@Jesuszilla> Of course it didn't hit; it was on KO so the opponent was in the air. All the hits connect during a match.
#96  September 11, 2012, 08:56:30 pm
[23:43] <@Jesuszilla> Of course it didn't hit; it was on KO so the opponent was in the air. All the hits connect during a match.

I'm not talking about the k.o hits, I'm talking about the second round, kyo or kunasagi after the saishu kessen ougi reishiki, he stops, with no punchs and no kicks, he can only jump, walk, etc, but no special moves or super movies

DW

#97  September 11, 2012, 09:22:00 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Hmm... That's weird because I have Waru3's Kyo and this doesn't happen. Where did you get yours from? I know there's a link here in the creator's database section that leads to a Mediafire account with Waru's chars. Go there and DL him. He shouldn't have that problem from that account.
#98  September 17, 2012, 07:20:26 pm
Hmm... That's weird because I have Waru3's Kyo and this doesn't happen. Where did you get yours from? I know there's a link here in the creator's database section that leads to a Mediafire account with Waru's chars. Go there and DL him. He shouldn't have that problem from that account.

I got from warusaki3 lastest post(mirror mediafire)

another bug, it happens with gouki, dark sakura and evil ryu

New #99  September 18, 2012, 05:05:27 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
seriously why you bother to see those bugs and besides warusaki retired from mugen and you asking the other authors to fix that bug? man what a shame..
Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:58:42 am by Wargame-Kun
#100  September 18, 2012, 07:38:10 am
    • France
And I don't see how SGS not making disappear groove bars is a bug. It would need code in P2, not the one performing SGS.
Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:54:13 am by (det∇ϕ(x))²-µ(λ+µ/θ)/∂Ω

DW

#101  September 18, 2012, 06:10:15 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
It's better just to remove all that crap anyway, because all it does is clutter up the screen. Though, yeah... I have to agree with Wargame that you're sorta beating a dead horse here... Waru is inactive. These bugs you'll have to just deal with. Unless someone is willing to fix them. JZ has fixed up some of them, but I doubt he'll be fixing them all. He has his own stuff going on. Aside from that, I doubt anyone else is willing. IDK... I guess you can keep bringing it up in the hopes that someone will fix them... Better yet though, you should look into learning code yourself, then you can fix them yourself.