YesNoOk

Hardest Character you have beaten (Read 25014 times)

Started by Luis, July 16, 2015, 06:20:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: Hardest Character you have beaten
#81  August 30, 2015, 09:45:34 am
    • USA
    • goroh16@yahoo.com
Have you ever fought a 12th palette that makes the character stronger? I found one that is worst than the Golden Miku that I have beaten with both of my mains. Ange Ushiromiya by Deer has a gold 12th palette where her meter goes up by itself. Combine with Melty Blood's healing blood heat (Yes an Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross character with Melty Blood stuff :P) and an AI that will spam strikers and use her full screen super when you attack, while her meter is Max she puts the Golden Miku to shame. I didn't see any differents with her dark palette. Looks like Jessica Ushiromiya also has a gold palette too. Haven't beaten the normal one yet.
#82  August 30, 2015, 05:02:55 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
-Probably one of those Ranma ½ characters I found (it was Shampoo I believe)
-Goku Z2
-I think I've beaten Evil Ryu or Evil Ken by Reu at one point
-Piccolo by Choujin
#83  August 30, 2015, 08:27:26 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Have you ever fought a 12th palette that makes the character stronger? I found one that is worst than the Golden Miku that I have beaten with both of my mains. Ange Ushiromiya by Deer has a gold 12th palette where her meter goes up by itself. Combine with Melty Blood's healing blood heat (Yes an Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross character with Melty Blood stuff :P) and an AI that will spam strikers and use her full screen super when you attack, while her meter is Max she puts the Golden Miku to shame. I didn't see any differents with her dark palette. Looks like Jessica Ushiromiya also has a gold palette too. Haven't beaten the normal one yet.

Pill by Robo has a golden palette, too. Ran into it with Dr. M's SNES Mario, and somehow beat it, it was a long fight, though. This is why I always make sure my Mugen has "Random Color" set to 0.
#84  September 07, 2015, 10:27:21 pm
  • Mega Man Classic
  • pachirisu is sexy af
    • Canada
    • anoobtroll@gmail.com
Definitely Shrek and Mario.
Pokecommunity account (Will start learning about romhacking): http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=553303

Why are there some people here trying to go into their ways into trying to ruin my Mugen hobby here and make me look like bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TMrr6eqQc
#85  September 17, 2015, 04:13:04 am
    • USA
I challenge someone to fight My Rugal edit teamed up with Bison by Froz.
1.The rules are using no cheap characters/tactics, projectile spam etc.(Pots style characters for ultimate challenge)
2.If you really are skilled use a character with no projectiles(I used Yun & Yang) Can upload a video if you need proof of my skill-level
3.This is one of the baddest duo's I've faced. They aren't cheap, just use simple tactics, if you can find out their pattern it should be easy to complete.
#86  September 17, 2015, 04:22:15 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Back in my early vid-making days, I believe that one Super Mario 64 character was the hardest for me.  Used P.O.T.S Dictator for that one.  The other is Evil Ken, LaQuak's Master characters when he added AI, and SvC Shiki with an AI Patch by luis23456 (or is it 12345?) that I felt took the longest to get it right.  I miss that guy.
Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 04:25:26 am by Kirishima
#87  September 17, 2015, 04:26:45 am
    • USA
    • goroh16@yahoo.com

Amy

#88  September 17, 2015, 04:31:33 am
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
    • network.mugenguild.com/amysden/index.html
Slime Plus.

Toughest character ever.

He touches my goblin so hard i kri.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#89  September 17, 2015, 04:32:03 am
    • USA
#90  September 19, 2015, 03:14:02 am
    • USA
    • goroh16@yahoo.com
Why I can't use my two little White Album chibis? They are like the only ones I use in mugen and sometimes Shannon. They will be nerfed and put up a fair fight since they can't use their projectiles. Where's the thread that has your Rugal edit? My mugen doesn't have tag. I will have to install it.
#91  September 19, 2015, 03:28:29 am
    • USA
This old dusty thing.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/shinreis-edit-thread-167904.0.html
If you don't mind creating a video I would love to see it haha.

#92  September 19, 2015, 08:41:57 pm
    • USA
    • goroh16@yahoo.com
The tag doesn't work with my characters. I get this error:
I have beaten them in turns though. Not sure if you want a video of that. I have Yuri by pots and the tag works with her. I startled using her yesterday. I need a good controller for her though. My keyboard buttons is set up for 3 and 4 button characters and it will be annoying having to keep changing it in the option. I'll get the controller next month.
#93  September 20, 2015, 10:21:33 pm
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
  • TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
    • biggreenmugen.weebly.com/
I recently beat Dee Bee Kaw. I don't remember who I beat him with, but I remember unloading all three of my power bars to get rid of him when he got stuck in a bear trap.
#94  September 28, 2015, 04:45:41 am
    • USA
    • goroh16@yahoo.com
Finally found a way to beat Jam by Muteki with Yuki. The match is still near impossible though. This is definitely the hardest character for her to fight in my roster right now. (Not counting some of the impossible 12th palettes) I thought I finally found a character where only one of my two chibis mains can beat it. No way I'm letting that happen. :tough: