YesNoOk

Scandal in Poland "Mugen.pl" :/ (Read 9372 times)

Started by Blind., November 30, 2008, 08:56:04 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Scandal in Poland "Mugen.pl" :/
#121  December 03, 2008, 08:58:12 am
  • I got a PM.
#122  December 03, 2008, 12:54:17 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
pzt just shut it, im friends with some warehousers, and get this they have permission to host my stuff because they are respectable people and also show respect, also havent you noticed that i havent bugged you guys lately, its because I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ANYMORE so do what you want i dont care
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#123  December 03, 2008, 04:44:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Generalizing the "creators are bad" argument tends to piss of the ones of us who don't give a fuck (or actually give a positive fuck) about or stuff being warehoused.
#124  December 03, 2008, 04:52:01 pm
the ones that care are the most vocal ones, giving the impression that all creators are like that
#125  December 03, 2008, 09:24:21 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#126  December 04, 2008, 12:31:47 am
    • Germany
I'm bitching about the the reaction not warehouses. I don't care about warehouses I care about creators getting shit on for not liking it.

..yeah you might have a point, but years of overdone bitching and trying to police the internet (you wouldn't believe the ridiculous stuff that has been done in the past and the PAGESANDPAGES of discussion we've had) have effectively produced a "geez not that again, stop whining" attitude towards creators who.. well, whine. It might not be deserved, but.. it's there.

I can imagine it's kinda annoying for newer creators, but believe me it's the lesser evil. :P
#127  December 04, 2008, 10:43:38 pm
  • I can't see :<
    • Poland
    • www.niewidomy.deviantart.com
Lesser evil ? Dude they are doing that maybe about 5-6 six years. I think this "annoying" last little to long XD.
#128  December 04, 2008, 10:51:41 pm
    • Thailand
he means the whining is nothing compared to the actions taken in the past. I think.