YesNoOk

What happened to Jeanbureau? (Read 8019 times)

Started by Sinnesloschen, November 28, 2012, 01:29:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: What happened to Jeanbureau?
#41  November 29, 2012, 04:32:57 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Said the poster who made a forum yesterday and lied about it
#42  November 29, 2012, 04:37:07 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Tell me about it, we lost Warusaki3 the same stupid way...

Over Children's Tylenol and a badly baked Darkstalkers Birthday Cake!?

LOL What was Waru's reason??

And as far as Admins here go, I'm not up to par on how exactly they handle things. But from the little I have seen here and there, I think they do a good job.

I also like Rajaa's level headed ways of putting people down. But that's just my opinion.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#43  November 29, 2012, 04:37:48 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
He quit after throwing a fit about people warehousing his creations.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#44  November 29, 2012, 05:10:34 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
He quit after throwing a fit about people warehousing his creations.

:pwnonk:

Really?? That's... lame. Hell, I'd think it would be great if I found my characters in a warehouse somewhere; that would signify that people are still somewhat interested in my stuff. But that's just me.

Shit. Since we're on this topic, what other lame reasons did people quit over?? If someone posts "didgeriedoo," I've seen everything!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#45  November 29, 2012, 05:14:44 am
  • tired
To be fair, he did post on his site (apparently) that he didn't want his creations warehoused. I guess the mass ignorance (or just flat out not listening) of his wishes drove him over the edge.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#46  November 29, 2012, 05:17:25 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
To be fair, he did post on his site (apparently) that he didn't want his creations warehoused. I guess the mass ignorance of his wishes drove him over the edge.
This is the internet; it was gonna happen. There is no one at fault for him leaving.
#47  November 29, 2012, 05:19:04 am
  • tired
Quite possibly anything and everything shall happen on the internet, that is too true.
#48  November 29, 2012, 05:19:49 am
#49  November 29, 2012, 08:52:21 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I like most of the forum Moderators / Administrators here on the forum...but the light shined for me when Titiln decided to no longer be an Administrator..and I put him on the ignore list. That is when the path to the future directed me to where I am now. More peace and tranquility. I actually respect everything the Moderators have said or done toward me, because everything happens or is said for a reason. Honesty is the best policy, after all....~
Now you are just taunting me.
#50  November 29, 2012, 09:54:49 am
He's throwing shots at you, you should quit.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

GOH

#51  November 29, 2012, 12:27:44 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Oh shit Navana put you on his ignore list Titiln. Better quit the forums now before you're completely owned.
#52  November 29, 2012, 12:45:29 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
If he keeps this up he'll have everyone on this forum on his ignore list.
#53  November 29, 2012, 01:04:20 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
No wonder he thinks Mugen is dying. He has all the important posters on his ignore list.
#54  November 29, 2012, 01:30:49 pm
    • USA
#55  November 29, 2012, 01:49:48 pm
    • Thailand
You deleted all the other people and left those two users solely for that picture.  If you deny that, then you're lying because you're a liar and everything you say is a lie.

Posted: November 29, 2012, 01:59:55 pm
So MC2 made a wild claim and didn't come back to finish what he started? He was obviously just posting out of his ass.
#56  November 29, 2012, 02:08:37 pm
Obviously he put you on his ignore list so he doesn't even know you asked him to back that up.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#57  November 29, 2012, 02:39:04 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Someone is bout to get pwned later in the day, Too bad ima be at work to not see it until later.
#58  November 29, 2012, 03:48:32 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
To be fair, he did post on his site (apparently) that he didn't want his creations warehoused. I guess the mass ignorance of his wishes drove him over the edge.
This is the internet; it was gonna happen. There is no one at fault for him leaving.

Well, warusaki also had the habit of quitting, saying everything was left open source, then come back a few months later and get angry over stuff getting warehoused. The kungfuman jojo incident was pretty much like that too (and if you want to take a shot at mc2 he also did that).
#59  November 29, 2012, 04:07:59 pm
    • USA
#60  November 29, 2012, 04:18:59 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Real men don't use it. At all.